Fantasy Office (no limits fantasies)
Anushka: What?? I can't sleep with some stranger. And that to for one week as his wife. Not possible. I would resign instead.

Rahul: No babe !! Don't say like that!! I can give you shares in the company. This client is very prestigious to our company. And we give you bonus also

After listening bonus, Anushka got excited and accepted the proposal. 

Rahul after her nod for approval went near her and gave liplock to anushka.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeGBuy0FgN9zdgHxaEVOo...AzJlw&s=10]

They are exchanging their saliva and enjoying every moment of the kiss as it is best moment in their life. After few seconds of exchanging salivas, they retrieve their lips.

Rahul: I love you babe I was waiting for this moment from long time and I didn't wanted you to sleep with the client. I offered my wife to him but he saw you in the office during his visit last week.

Anushka: It's okay Rahul!! And don't bring that topic now. It's our moment, let's enjoy it.

Then again they started smooching each other mouth for few minutes and Rahul started to remove Anushka 's saree.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvMfsPcEB7oztx3qwO_JE...fqhew&s=10]

Rahul started to squeeze her boobs over her blouse and licking her neck and navel squeezing those with his rough hands. Anushka moaning slightly in pleasure

Anushka: hummm ahhhaa hummmmm.. Rahul you are so good hummmm...

Rahul went back started unhooking her blouse while kissing and licking her back. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB2S1JujHar2EvonenO33...4WX9o&s=10]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773...322e676966]

Rahul: Ur back is sexy 

Rahul bit her back while removing her blouse. He then squeezing her boobs while pinching her nipples and rubbing his duck along her ass.

Rahul removed her petticoat and now Anushka is in bra and panty only. His dick got erected by watching her semi nude. He removed all his dress except underwear threw it off on the floor.

Rahul lifted her and took her to the bedroom. While going to bedroom, he was smooching and biting her lips. He pushed her onto the bed and came onto the bed like an animal.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaJxbcoSS-BF8RUGOnF2Z...221eH&s=10]

Rahul pulled her panty and started smelling her pussy. He got so hard with that smell he didn't have anymore control power and he removed his underwear and started rubbing on her pussy.

Anushka: ahhhaaa Rahul aahhh.. it's been days that my pussy is tickling for something to get inside it.

Rahul: ufff.. I was eager to listen these words Anushka with your voice. 

Rahul slowly inserting his dick inside her pussy while giving eye contact with her with full lust. Slowly slowly he pushed his full dick inside her pussy as he has 6 inches dick.

[Image: Dani-Daniels-sexy-fuck-on-the-bed.gif]

Now, he started drilling her pussy with full speed while squeezing her boobs. Anushka moan sounds can be heard outside the house as well. 

The security guard heard the sounds and came near window to check what are those sounds. He shocked to see sir with some other girl on bed and not madam(his wife tammu).

He immediately calls Tamanna and tells this to her.

(Next update will see how does Tamanna reacts and what will be the future of Anushka and company lies)
[+] 2 users Like Lusty horse's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Office (no limits fantasies) - by Lusty horse - 25-05-2024, 11:07 PM
RE: Office (no limits fantasies) - by Givemeextra - 26-05-2024, 04:57 PM
RE: Office (no limits fantasies) - by sri7869 - 26-05-2024, 09:52 PM
RE: Office (no limits fantasies) - by Lusty horse - 27-05-2024, 05:57 PM
RE: Office (no limits fantasies) - by Lusty horse - 28-05-2024, 03:53 PM
RE: Office (no limits fantasies) - by raasug - 28-05-2024, 06:37 PM
RE: Office (no limits fantasies) - by Kalyan143 - 29-05-2024, 08:23 AM