Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(28-05-2024, 12:49 AM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Chapter 8: Sinister Sunday – Part 2

Evening 8 PM

Alok was not relenting a bit, he knew this is the chance he was waiting for ever since he first laid eyes on both women at the bus stand. He wanted to capitalise on the drunken state of otherwise guarded Shipra and continued his onslaught.

Shipra was not a regular and heavy drinker. Unlike Namrata, who preferred hard alcoholic drinks, Shipra was more of a cocktail lover and rarely touched beer. Yet tonight, she had consumed two bottles. The combined effect of the alcohol, her prolonged sexual frustration, and Namrata's teasing had led her to this vulnerable state. Her brain, awash with dopamine, was overriding every nerve that tried to warn her about the inappropriateness of her actions. The common name "ALOK" that her husband and this cocky boy shared unconsciously triggered a feeling of comfort and arousal she felt with her husband, further clouding her judgment.

Outside the room, Namrata found herself aroused by the heated scene unfolding before her eyes. She could not resist the urge building within her. Her hand slipped between her legs, rubbing herself over her damp panties, intensifying her excitement.

Meanwhile, Swapnil was devastated by the sight of his beloved Shipra breaking down in the arms of his friend. Feelings of betrayal and anger surged through him. Unable to bear watching any longer, he retreated to the sitting area, downing his third beer in quick succession to drown his sorrows.

Inside the room, Alok disengaged his lips from Shipra's and began to kiss the nape of her neck. The neck, being one of Shipra's erogenous zones, sent a jolt of electricity through her body with each sensual kiss, and she let out a soft moan, gasping for air. Sensing her heightened arousal and not wanting to waste the perfect opportunity, Alok decided to take the things a notch higher as he placed both of his hands on Shipra's soft juicy ass and lifted her making his way to the bed. Shipra's body responded instinctively, wrapping her arms around his neck for support and gripping his waist with her legs. This action caused Alok's erection to align perfectly between her legs, pressing directly against her pussy.

Alok slowly made his way to the bed never breaking the streak of soft sensual kisses on her neck while groping and massaging her soft ass cheeks. The slow walk made his erection rub up and down across her most sensitive intimate area amplifying her sexual pleasure..

"Ohhhh, Alokkkk, I missed you so much" Shipra moaned her eyes closed, lost in a sexual bliss she had been missing.

Somewhere in between this hot encounter Shipra in her inebriated state had slipped into a dream like state where Alok, her husband was making love to her. In her hazy mind, the boundary between reality and fantasy blurred.

Alok in his lust paid no heed to her slurried words and softly laid her on the bed. Standing at the edge, he took a moment to fully absorb the sight before him. His gaze roving over Shipra's voluptuous curvy body. Her kurti was wrinkled by his rough handling of her breasts while her leggings had slipped down slightly displaying her flat and smooth stomach glistening with sweat. Shipra's thighs had parted slightly, an unspoken invitation to Alok, beckoning him closer.

Namrata, lost in her own arousal, suddenly snapped back to reality when she heard Shipra's slurred words. She realized that Shipra was no longer in her senses, and what had started as harmless fun had now taken a serious turn. Namrata knew that if she didn't intervene, Alok will definitely go all the way fucking her right there and Shipra in her current state will unknowingly spred her legs for him. Namrata hurried to the room, determined to stop things before they went too far.

Alok was grinning with a lustful smile as he bent forward his hands moved with deliberate slowness, gripping the waistband of her leggings. With a measured and tantalizing pace, he was just about to peel them down, taking her panties along with them when  Namrata held Alok's hand and stopped him in his effort to undress Shipra.

Alok, taken aback by her sudden intervention, paused and looked up in surprise. The unexpected interruption halted his actions, and he reluctantly pulled his hands back, confusion and frustration evident in his eyes.

"It's enough Alok, I think you are getting carried away. Shipra is not in her senses." Namrata calmly told Alok.

Alok, with a smirk playing on his lips and an air of arrogance, ignored Namrata's words. Instead, he grabbed her hand and pulled her close, wrapping his arm tightly around her waist. His face was dangerously close to hers, his breath hot against her skin.

"Well, Namrata, you're in complete control," he sneered, his voice laced with unquenched lust. "Why don't you try me like your friend? I still have to prove my masculinity to you girls."

Namrata, well experienced in dealing with men like Alok, shoved him away with a force. "Relax, boy," she said with a grin, her eyes narrowing as she held his gaze. "I don't think you can handle me."

Just as Alok was about to retort, the silence of the room was abruptly shattered by the sudden ringing of Shipra's mobile phone.The ringing jolted Shipra back to her senses. She stirred, her eyelids fluttering open as she pushed herself up from the bed. She looked around, disoriented and trying to piece together her surroundings and the situation.

Namrata quickly moved to Shipra's side, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Shipra, are you okay?" she asked, her voice softening with concern.
Shipra blinked a few times, trying to clear her head. "I... I think so," she mumbled, her voice shaky. "Namrata please get the phone it must be Patode."

As Namrata stepped away to answer the call, Alok seized the moment and moved closer to Shipra. He put on an innocent expression, attempting to mask his earlier aggression. "Are you all right, ma'am? I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries," he said, his voice feigning concern.

Shipra, still trying to regain her bearings, offered a soft, noncommittal response. "It's okay, Alok." She tried to avoid him trying to recollect how she ended up here.

Meanwhile, Namrata finished the call and turned back towards them. "It was Patode. He'll be here in 10 minutes," she informed Shipra. She reached out and took Shipra's hand. "Come on, let's go outside."
Shipra and Namrata head outside leaving Alok clearly frustrated.

Alok watched them go, his frustration growing with each step they took away from him."Damn!" he cursed under his breath, the sting of the missed opportunity and the interrupting phone call clear in his voice.

As Alok made his way outside, the group returned to their original positions in the sitting area. Shipra, still disoriented, sat down and rubbed her temples, trying to piece together the fragmented memories. Alok, his frustration barely concealed grabbed a beer, taking a long swig in an attempt to quell his irritation.

"Alok, where did you learn to be so... forward with women?" Namrata restarted the conversation breaking the awkward silence.

Alok leaned back, a cocky grin spreading across his face. "As i told before I've had my fair share of experiences," he boasted. "I've been with several girls and women over the years. You learn a few things about what they want, how to please them. It's all about confidence and knowing how to read the signals."

"What about you, Shipra? How was the kiss? Did Alok live up to his self-proclaimed talent?" Namrata asked naughtily trying to tease Shipra for her little cosy moment with Alok.

Shipra, still trying to regain full clarity, looked puzzled. She glanced at Alok, then back at Namrata, and shrugged slightly. "Honestly, I don't remember much," she said casually. "It was okay, I guess."

Alok was annoyed at Shipra's reaction. He had hoped for a more enthusiastic response, something to bolster his ego.

Namrata, noticing his reaction, with a smirk."Well," Namrata said, "It seems like the Shipra is not able to verify your claims Alok. Hard luck, may be next time."

Alok with a smile. "Next time why don't you both give me a try while being sober, that way there will be no ambiguity," he proposed, taking another swig of his beer.

"In your dreams," Namrata shot back, dismissing his proposal with a wave of her hand.

Before Alok could respond, the sound of retching interrupted the conversation. Swapnil, having had one too many beers, was leaning over the boundary, vomiting.

Namrata wrinkled her nose in disgust. "I think Swapnil's had a little too much," she said, turning to Alok. "Can you take him downstairs? Shipra's collegue will be here shortly, so maybe we can continue this some other day."

Alok, clearly reluctant, complied. "Alright," he said, standing up and grabbing Swapnil by the arm. "Let's get you out of here, buddy."

As Alok helped Swapnil out of the room, Namrata watched them go, a look of relief spreading across her face. She turned to Shipra, who was still sitting quietly, and sighed. "Well, that was something," she said. "Patode should be here any minute now. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am feeling a lot better," Shipra replied, her voice tinged with confusion. "What happened in the room? I really don't remember everything."
"What is the last thing you remember?" Namrata asked gently.

"I’m not sure... After he proceeded with the kiss, everything is fuzzy," Shipra said, a little shyly. "Did he try anything inappropriate?"

"Well, not at first but with your surrender after the first kiss, he started feeling you up rather... enthusiastically." Namrata replied with a teasing look.

"Whaaat! We kissed more than once?" Shipra exclaimed, her face a mix of shock and disbelief. "What exactly did he do?"

Namrata was about to delve into the details when Patode appeared on the staircase, his presence instantly lightening the tense atmosphere.

Evening 8:30 PM

"Good evening, everyone," Patode announced cheerfully, a wide smile on his face. "Sorry I got a little late, but I was preparing this delicious mutton for you both."

"It's okay Milind ji, come have a seat." Namrata greeted him with a smile.

"I saw two boys downstairs. Who were they? One of them seemed very drunk," Patode asked.

"The drunk one was Swapnil, the landlord's grandson. The other was his friend. They brought the drinks and joined us, but Swapnil drank too much, so they left," Shipra explained.

"Shipra ma'am, you look a little down. Are you alright?" Patode inquired with conncern.

"She’s not used to drinking beer. She’ll be fine in a few minutes," Namrata replied, not revealing the full details.

"Oops, I bought beer too," Patode said, pulling six cans from his bag with a sheepish grin.

"No worries. You and I can finish these off. Unlike Shipra, I can handle alcohol," Namrata gloated, a playful smirk dancing on her lips.

"We sure will," Patode agreed sensing something off between Namrata and Shipra, his eyes lingering on both women, pleased with their provocative dresses. "But first, I have some good news that will cheer Shipra ma'am right up!" Patode continued, his excitement evident in his voice.

"What is it?" Shipra asked, her curiosity piqued.

"I met Mr. Deshmukh today, the president of the zilla parishad. He’s willing to shift the government account with funds for Kasegaon to our branch, about 5 crores in total!" Patode announced with a triumphant look.

"Wow, that’s wonderful news, Patode ji! Thank you so much for your efforts." A big smile spread across Shipra's face, the color returning to her cheeks as she appreciated Patode’s hard work.

"Thanks ma'am, but he wants to meet you, before that, I have set up a meeting at his residence on Wednesday, I hope it's okay with you." Patode asked.
"It's allright, the sooner we get it the better." Shipra said quite excited.

"That calls for a drink," Namrata declared, handing a cold beer to Patode and grabbing one for herself avoiding Shipra. They clinked their bottles together, celebrating the good news.

"Shipra ma'am, please join us for a beer. This is a big deal for the branch, and we should all toast to it." Patode suggested eagerly, extending a can towards Shipra.

"Milind ji, she won't be able to handle it. She already lost a little control earlier," Namrata interjected with a condescending tone, subtly referencing Shipra's recent fling with Alok.

"I am fine," Shipra declared contradicting Namrata," I can handle myself." she quickly grabbed the can from Patode, "excuse me for a moment though. I need to freshen up a bit first. You two go ahead. I'll join you in a few minutes," Shipra responded with a smile, excusing herself as she headed towards the washroom.

As Shipra walked away, Patode couldn't help but stare at her swaying hips and the curvy bubble butt, accentuated by her skimpy dress. His eyes followed her until she disappeared from sight.

Namrata noticed his gaze and decided to have a little fun. "Who do you think who has a better figure, me or Shipra?" she teased, a playful glint in her eye.

Patode was momentarily taken aback by the question, unsure how to respond. But he quickly realized that Namrata wasn't trying to call him out for being a pervert. Instead, she seemed to be seeking validation, or perhaps just flirting.

He took a moment to compose himself before responding, a mischievous glint appearing in his eyes. "Well," he began, leaning in slightly, "it's really difficult to tell without having a closer look."

Patode was a experienced player when it came to understanding women and their mindset. He could read emotions and intentions with remarkable accuracy. In this particular situation it didn't took him much to understand that something is cooking between these two women involving him. He knew because of his continuous effort in the last two weeks both women were impressed by him, and their instinctual female psychology drove them to compete for his attention. Observing their subtle cues, provacative dressing, and interactions, he recognized the underlying rivalry as they each sought to outshine the other in his eyes. This unspoken competition played right into his hands, allowing him to manipulate the situation to his advantage with ease. He recognized that Namrata’s interest in him was  more than casual flirting. It was a move in a game where both women were competitors. Shipra’s earlier discomfort and Namrata’s confident demeanor were clues to their respective positions in this unspoken rivalry.

Namrata raised an eyebrow, clearly amused and intrigued by his boldness. "Oh, really?" she replied, shifting a bit closer and giving him a playful nudge. "And how close are we talking?"

Patode was about to flirt back but seeing Shipra return he stopped himself.

"What did I miss?" Shipra asked, her eyes darting between Namrata and Patode. She immediately noticed that Namrata had shifted closer to Patode, their body language relaxed and more intimate. Shipra gave Namrata a questioning look, one eyebrow raised in curiosity.

Namrata met Shipra's gaze with a sly smile. "Oh, not much," she replied mischievously, her tone a little hush. "Milind ji was just telling me his wish to have a closer look to figure out the best figure."

"What?" Shipra replied confused unable to decipher Namrata's coded words.

Patode, sensing the need to diffuse any potential awkwardness, chimed in with a grin. "Nothing ma'am, I think she's drunk"

They all laughed and began drinking with casual conversation. Shipra, excited by the earlier good news and the celebratory atmosphere, seemed more relaxed and slowly returned to normalcy.

Namrata, with her natural competativeness  and sharp wit, continued to dominate the interaction. She engaged Patode with interesting stories and meaningful glances, ensuring she remained at the center of his attention. Her comments were laced with subtle innuendos and clever wordplay, making Patode chuckle and respond in kind.

"This mutton is the best i ever had, Patode ji you are a great cook." Shipra complemented him trying not to be left out of conversation. She didn't wanted to let Namrata hog all the attention and win their bet.

Night 10:00 PM

By this time, Namrata was three bottles down and had started on her first can. Shipra, not wanting to be a spoil sport in front of Patode, was slowly sipping at her first can after having already finished two bottles earlier. Patode himself had downed a bottle and was about to finish his 2nd can. The effect of alcohol was evident as they all found themselves pleasantly buzzed and the topics of discussion became more and more personal.

Patode smiled inwardly, pleased with how well he had managed to navigate the evening. He had successfully maintained his image as a gentleman while subtly orchestrating the attention and admiration of both Namrata and Shipra. The game was far from over, Patode still needed to coax these sexy women into shedding their inhibition a little more enough for him charm them into bed with him.

"I should get going now, it's getting late," Patode said, attempting to conceal his eagerness. As he spoke, he maintained a polite demeanor, fully aware that Namrata would undoubtedly make an effort to persuade him to stay longer.

"No chance," Namrata declared, shifting closer to him and gripping his biceps with both hands. "We have an unfinished conversation from yesterday. You agreed to tell us after drinks, remember? Isn't that right, Shipra?"

"Namrata, Patode ji must be getting late. Maybe we can continue some other time," she suggested gently trying to stop Namrata's effort.

Namrata was undeterred. "Come on, it's only 10 o'clock. He can spare another hour, can't you, Milind ji?" She looked at Patode with a gleam in her eye, eager to win the bet she had made with Shipra earlier.

Patode paused,"I guess, i can stay a bit longer." Patode happily obliged with a evil smile on his face.

Shipra, still uneasy, suggested, "Alright, but let's continue inside the room. It's late, and we don't want to disturb our landlords."

Namrata's face lit up with excitement. "Great, let's go to my room then," she said, practically dragging Patode along.

Inside the room Shipra and Namrata settled themselves on the bed while Patode seated himself on a chair beside the bed facing them both.

"So, tell us Milind ji why did your wife left such a gentleman like you? Namrata enquired.

"Very well, i will disclose the embarrassing detail but on one condition." Patode suggested, "Since i am disclosing details of my personal and sex life you both will have to do the same." he continued cleverly trying to steer the conversation into more erotic topics.

"Seems fair, what say Shipra," Namrata nonchalantly replied.

"I don't know, i am not too comfortable sharing such intimate details." Shipra seems a little hesitant.
"Then the deal is off. Let's finish up our drinks," Patode replied, trying to seem indifferent as he leaned back in his chair.

"Come on, you're such a buzzkill, Shipra. We are all adults here. What we share will remain between us, right, Milind ji?" Namrata said, a little frustrated, trying to coax her friend into participating.

"That's right. I'm a vault. Your secrets are safe with me. Besides, we're all drunk, we won't remember this by tomorrow," Patode laughed, trying to convince Shipra. He knew that with a little push, she would comply in her already vulnerable state.

"Okay, let's do it." Shipra dared as she finished her drink.

"That's more like my Shipra, okay then you go first Milind ji." Namrata excitedly replied.

"I was married briefly for a period of two years. My wife was a conservative Maharashtrian girl. Everything was going fine in the first few months, but I was not satisfied sexually. She would not experiment much with me in the bedroom, if you know what mean,' Patode said, his expression a mix of sadness and embarrassment.

Both the girls nodded, Namrata was curious but Shipra was a little embarrassed at Patode's narration but remained silent.

Patode continued, "It wasn't an issue for me initially. I understood her reservations and was okay with it. But the deciding factor that made her leave me was... How should put this without sounding vulgar?" He paused, faking a gentlemanly demeanor to avoid being crude.

Namrata leaned in, her curiosity piqued. "Go on, Milind ji. We won't judge."

"To put it crudely, she couldn't handle my sexual appetite and libido," Patode began, his voice softening to add a touch of vulnerability. "And, above that, as per her, I was TOO BIG down there." He paused, glancing at the two women giving them time to process his cheekily placed information about his size.

Namrata's eyes widened slightly as she quickly glanced towards his crotch, exchanging a quick look with Shipra, who seemed more uncomfortable but intrigued nonetheless.

"I tried to control my urges and needs," Patode continued, cleverly weaving his story to garner sympathy, "but it eventually created a rift between us. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable, so I held back a lot. But suppressing those desires wasn't easy, and it made me frustrated and distant."
He took a deep breath, as if the memory was painful. "We tried to work it out, had many conversations about our differences, but slowly, we both started losing feelings for each other. Eventually, she decided to leave me. It was for the best, I suppose, but it hurt."

The room was silent for a moment, the weight of Patode's fabricated confession hanging in the air. Namrata and Shipra were drawn in, their empathy palpable.

"I'm really sorry to hear that, Milind ji," Namrata said softly, placing a hand on his arm in a gesture of comfort. "It's her loss you are a great man."

"Yes," Shipra added, her voice more tentative. "It's important for both partners to be compatible both physically and mentally."

Both Shipra and Namrata were feeling sympathetic towards him. Patode's words were doing their magic. In their drunken state  the sob story created by Patode really made them drop their guard.
Patode nodded, maintaining his sorrowful expression. He leaned back in his chair,"But enough about my sad story. As per our deal now it's your ladies turn."

"I'll go first, Shipra will definitely going to chicken out anyways." Namrata jibed at Shipra. "What do you wanna know?" she continued her eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief, subtly positioning herself as the more daring and adventurous of the two.

Shipra shot an angry glance at Namrata, fully aware of the underhanded tactics her friend was employing. From the start of their conversation, Namrata had been trying to monopolize Patode's attention. She flirted shamelessly, playfully touching him  now and then, and seized every opportunity to demean Shipra. It was a pattern Shipra recognized all too well.

Namrata had always been competitive, especially when it came to Shipra. It wasn't that she hated her friend or felt jealous, it was more complicated than that. Deep down, Namrata harbored a feeling of inferiority. Shipra had the life Namrata desperately craved, a happy marriage, a beautiful family, and, most importantly, a loyal and loving husband. These were the things Namrata yearned for but things never worked out for her. Her recent break up was not helping either.

Patode was enjoying this playful banter between the two hotties, although his patience was growing thin. His dirty mind was running wild with imagination. He just wanted to rip the clothes of their bodies and fuck them all night long. But he controlled himself and continued to play along, he wanted them to throw themselves at him that way he would easily tame them to be his personal fuck toy.

"No need to compete I have a common question for both of you." Patode smiled cunningly. "Ready?"
Both Shipra and Namrata looked curiously at each other and nodded.

"Alright then, here's a question that's on the minds of men everywhere, myself included -  does SIZE really matter?" Patode paused, taking a moment to observe the suprised and shy expressions on the women's faces. He swiftly continued "And what's the biggest size you've experienced? That part is purely for my own amusement,"

Patode cleverly posed a tantalizing, erotic question to them. An evil grin spread across his face as he reveled in the moment, knowing he had put them in a tricky position. He carefully observed their reactions, noting that his question hadn't offended them, a clear sign he had struck a nerve. Patode was excited to see that their initial shock was fading away and it was just a matter of time before they forgo all their hesitation.

Both women exchanged glances, their initial surprise giving way to a mixture of curiosity and intrigue. The faint shy smile on their faces suggested that their inhibitions were beginning to crumble, just as he had hoped. He relished the moment, knowing that this provocative question along with the intoxication would draw them out of their shells, stripping away their reservations opening them up to him completely.

Namrata broke the silence first, her lips curling into a sly smile. "Well, that's quite the question Milind ji," she said, her tone playful but edged with a hint of daring. "You're not as gentleman as we used to think."

"Well there are many things about me that you don't know." he gently whispered.

"To be honest, I don't think size really matters," she said, her eyes locked onto his. "It's all about the connection and skill." she teased Patode knowing well it will hurt his pride as earlier he indirectly boasted about his large endowment.

"Really", Patode replied a little amused understanding the game Namrata was playing as he played along.

"Definitely, Shipra will also agree with me, isn't it Shipra?" Namrata involved her into the conversation she was trying to avoid.

"Well, I am not as promiscuous as Namrata but with the little experience i have, i agree with her." Shipra concurred with Namrata. Although the denial was intended more for her self satisfaction as she was not entirely true to herself, her body still craved for the experience she had with her well endowed ex.

"You know," he began, his voice dropping to a more intimate tone,"my experience tells a different tale." He glanced around the room, making sure he had the full attention of both Shipra and Namrata. " Since my failed marriage i have been with several women  And if there's one thing they've all agreed on, it's that my 9 inch dick gave them the most pleasure they've ever had in their life." Patode boasted freely sensing that both Shipra and Namrata were now completely comfortable around him. With the atmosphere relaxed, he decided it was the right moment to get a little more dirty with them.

Namrata raised an eyebrow, a little shocked and a whole lot curious. She playfully said "Nine inches, you say? That's quite the claim, Milind ji. You sure you are not drunk. We earlier had a cocky boy boasting as well."

Patode leaned back, his confidence unshaken. "I am no cocky boy and neither am i drunk. Why don't you have a closer look, I am sure this will be the biggest cock you ladies have ever seen."

"Don't mind if i do, what do you think Shipra, are you up for another challenge for the night." Namrata words slurried under the effect of alcohol.

"I think we all are way past sobriety and before things get out of hand we should call it a night " Shipra interjected as she got up from the bed.

Namrata caught hold of Shipra's hand and pulled her back to the bed. "Come on, girl, it's been a long time since we had so much fun together. Do it for me," Namrata coaxed, her voice a blend of playful insistence and genuine pleading.

Shipra was about to protest when a distinct unzipping sound cut through the room, followed by the soft thud of clothing hitting the floor. Both women turned their heads slowly, their eyes drawn to the source of the noise.

Night 11.30 PM

And there stood Patode, his jeans and underwear crumpled at his feet. Namrata and Shipra's eyes were irresistibly drawn upwards. Their pulses quickened, and a mix of shock and awe painted their faces as their gaze settled on Patode's fully erect cock. It was enormous, the biggest and thickest they had ever seen outside of the most exaggerated scenes in interracial porn.

Patode grasped his dick with his right hand, slowly rubbing it with a deliberate, teasing motion. The sheer size and girth of it seemed almost surreal, mesmerizing them as they were unable to tear their eyes away from his impressive endowment.

"I wasn't bluffing, ladies," Patode said with a sleazy grin as he slowly pulled back the foreskin, revealing the large, bulbous head of his cock.

"Who's going to try it first?" he tempted them with lustful eyes and an arrogant tone in his voice.

End of Part 2 - The Sinister Sunday thanks

Wow, Patode should give Shipra such a pleasure that she would love cheating her wimp husband Alok and slowly Toppo also joins the party in enjoying shipra thus settle his scores with Alok.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by Dhanapal - 28-05-2024, 08:37 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM