Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 23

As i started walking back, I was enjoying the view of paddy field...was praising the nature and it's beauty... And that's when I saw a  beautiful coconut leaf hut which just had the roof and no side walls... And it was surrounded by 6 coconut tree on either sides of the hut ..and behind the but there were paddy field and western ghats mountains... It was just a mesmerizing scene... That's when my mind thought..some how I need to convince Nutan to get here and create a romantic moment... Ah.. that's when I saw Rangamma entered that but and was sitting and relaxing by thinking something.. i thought let me go and apologize her.

I walked and entered the hut.. Rangamma didn't notice me as she was facing opposite to me.. again her bare back tempted the lust inside me...the wind was blowing and it helped to glance through her big navel and stomach...and also from her back i could see her bare side boobs as she was bending over knees..it helped me to get more view of the fat side boobs...ahhhhh  (so tell me guys what would you do, if you are in this atmosphere, Nature and a beauty with half exposing her body... Hmm i also did the same ?)

As the floor was covered by dried grass wool, it made noise when stepped forward and alerted Rangamma.., her eyes were filled with tears.. i just continued to go close to her.. she was just staring at me.. i sat next to her and i was just looking at her.. now i kept my hand on her knees and pressed a bit with innocent face..Rangamma didn't say anything but she was nodding her head(signalling no to my approach) as she had expected what is going to happen, i didn't think much..i slided down my hand from her knees and reached her stomach (she was sitting by folding her knees)and i slowly pinched her stomach, she just gave a pleeding look but didn't stop me, i started rubbing her stomach and moved up and held her boobs hardly.. she again pleeded inher eyes signing not to..and removed my hand from there.. I took my hand held her hand tightly..she was trying to release from me..but I had held it strong...( Through out this moment we both never broke our eye contact) now i strongly pulled her towards me  as i held her hands..and Rangamma fell over me and due to weight of her even I fell down.. now i was down and Rangamma was on laying on top of me..
V: Rangamma, i cannot leave you without having sex with you.... Please kiss me I'm going mad.
Rbanana she was still staring at me, and again nodded signalling no to me)

I lifted my head.. forced my hand over her head and pulled towards me.. this time i initiated slow kiss..i started licking her lips... Chicks, neck and again on lips... slowly i pulled her down lips and held it in my mouth without chewing and continued to stare... And simultaneously i slowly bit her lips ..and left back.. Rangamma pulled her lips from her hands and checked if I had left mark...i smiled at her..now pulled her little more down and started sucking her lips passionately....ummm Rangamma slowly closed her eye lids and opened her mouth and started sucking my tongue..muahh muahhhhh ahhhh slrup...muahh... Now we both were excited for kiss and passionate kiss turned to be erotic...i continued kissing and drifted towards my left and came over Rangamma and now she was down...i continued kissing, removed her saree knot and pulled down from her boobs..omg it was so huge and tender ahh... It was all mine.. umm her nipples and aerola was of a coin size..it was baby pink in colour i held a boob in my hands and just pushed hard at her nipples and pushed as much as possible inside my mouth..ummm i started sucking... immediately my hand removed her saree below her waist and throwed away...i continued sucking her boobs.. by shifting between both the boobs...
R: ahhh Vishnu ummm ahhhhhaaaaaa ummm someone would come Vishnu.... Please
V: (i didn't react because I was aroused to fuck her in this open nature....) Don't worry Rangamma it's lunch time no one would come... (muahhhh, now i removed my dothi,, placed my leg between hers...) Rangamma, what colour is your underwear..?
R: ahhh muhhhh ahhh Vishnu..muamhhh it's purple ummmm ahhhh
V: aha that's my favourite colour Rangamma, 
Now i moved between her legs and held her boobs in both the hands and started kneading them hard....I was literally pulling it up very hard.. Rangamma was moaning umm ouchhhhumm ahha again pushing those boobs sideways.. i just played with her boobs as harsh as possible...yet Rangamma was strong to control all the pain.. moaning romantically.... I thought she is too strong to control... Now i started licking her stomach it was huge....her belly was like a mini pussy hole .I was able to easily penetrate my middle finger there.. umm i put my tongue inside her navel and started sucking...and but her stomach...ummm now i moved little down and rubbed her pussy on her purple panty...umm Rangamma just drifted her body like thunderstorm was struck....i slowly massaged over her pussy... I pulled her panty tightly up to see her pussy line over panty itself...and yeah a small panty line came to my view .. I just held her panty like that only..bend down and licked her pussy line over her panty...and soon my saliva was over her..
R: ahahaaa vishu...do it again....ummmm please... don't ask anything just do once more.
V: sure Rangamma its just over your panty...I will do this by removing your underwear..at that time your pussy would drip with my saliva...
R: hmm vishu mmmmm
Now i smelled her pussy it was smelling good, she had kept it clean...now slowly i pulled her panty, but Rangamma held it and nodded her head saying no..but in that position i couldn't see her face properly as her boobs were so huge...i just forced and pushed her panty down she held even more tighter and she slowly opened her mouth
R: please Vishnu..leave that party i beg you please... apart from that do whatever you want
I just ignored held her panty on both the sides and just ripped apart and teared it off.....ummm  her panty elastic part remained oh her hip but the cloth which has covered her pussy was torn....umm it was such a lovely way to see her pussy..umm bushy hairs around ...her pussy line was too small..ah it was looking like fresh girls pussy...i started wondering how's this possible?  It almost looks like she is virgin types? Did she never had sex with her husband? I didn't think much... started concentration on my work...i pushed her left thighs aside held her pussy between my fingers and spread her juicy pussy.. i could see white lava juice were at tip of her clitoris...ummm..now i held her legs up in my hands and licked her heavy thighs from knees to inner thighs ..umm her thighs were hairy...but still i licked it..and kissed oh her pussy to end my licking session... after that...I stood up... adjusted my crotch...looked at Rangamma...who was sleeping naked only her panty elastic was around her waist...in shy she folded her left leg to cover her hairy pussy...and as she was too horny..she had stretched her hands and both the sides and had held the dry grass around her...I took off my underwear.. throwed it away..it was standing like gunpoint pointing towards Rangamma.....i stood and held my dick in my hand jerked couple strokes looking at Rangamma..hmmm suddenly rain started to pour..ahaaa this was the last thing which could make this moment more sexiest... fucking this middle aged hot lady around the mountains.. sorrounding green paddy field ahhh that cricket sound around hmm i got out of control..i just sat between her legs.. didn't had any patience for foreplay.. i just adjusted my dick placed it over her pussy..umm rubbed it over pussy lines for 5 minutes...my precum got mixed with her cum...and it started to create a sticky gum between our private area..thats when to surprise Rangamma I just pushed hard at one shot and entered her pussy end ...ahhhhhhh fucking tight....it was like a broke a virgin girl pussy? I just pushed hard thinking thehile would be big..but for a surprise it wasn't.....
R: amma....ahhhhhjj opppoooo ahahahhhh that was too fast vishu ummmm( she immediately locked her thighs around me)
Vbananafinally I'm not a virgin...ahhh what a sexy feeling after I enter this fucking pussy hole oh god...in this sexy weather fucking a sexy women in the Nature is really a great entry of mine into this sexual life...i just broke her thighs around me..left right leg next to my thighs and lifted her left leg completely up and started pushing my dick hard towards her pussy.....the nature around me is completely silent only the drizzle of rain...and my fucking sound from our body pucchh pucchh uhhh pucchh pucchh and Rangamma's erotic moaning as if she lost her virginity for first time..yayyyyy aweeee yaiiiii aweee oweeee ummmm aweee ammmaaaa oweee slow slow..aweeeee mmmmmm mmm yahhhhhh..
All these sexy sounds aroused me...now in excitement I layed my body weight on her left leg which I had lifted..and in that position holding her leg against my shoulder I started kissing Rangamma..and her other leg was still down struggling on the ground..now i increased my speed...and was banging her really hard..huh..huh .huh...huh..ahh..huh.huhhuh...in return Rangamma..ahh ahhh ahh ammaaa Amma ouchhh ouchh ...
V: Rangamma are you enjoying? You need more harder aha huh huh..now i left her thighs cupped her big boobs held as a balance and started pumping hard....huh huh huh..now i started pulling her big boobs harder..she screamed..ahhhhh I left her boobs and pulled her nipples hard ....tears rolled out..but i continued to pump like monster....huh huh.....huh..now i stopped...stood up...and took her hand and pulled her up too.. and started smooching in standing...both were naked in between the mountains..and enjoying my Rangamma like hardcore sex .....now i removed my dick out pushed her towards left... lifted her right leg and inserted my dick and started fucking again..in this angle I was getting good view of her big round ass....and also her asshole was visible..and was looking like shredded pencil shavings..ummm i continued fucking her looking into her ass hole and every time when i push my dick inside per pussy her asshole used to close and when i remove her asshole used to open up..wow..what a motivation to look that juicy hole and fuck Rangamma..i increased the speed and fucked hard...
R: ahh ahh ahh ahha ahh muhh muhh amuhh vishu..I am coming.mahh ahhahh ahh
V: even I too was aroused..I just fucked hard pinched her boobssss ummm slapped her boobs hard...
R: ahhhh vish vishuuuu slow.mm smm 
V: i continued to molest her hard boobs by slapping..and she too continued to enjoy without stopping....ummm ahhhh ranguuuu huh huh huh I'm coming huhhhh such a sexy women you are ranguuuu muahhh i reached my climax.mahh ahhh.....i poured all my love juices in her pussy...and slept on top of her.....
She was massaging my back...and resting....
After a while i got up ...took my underwear and dothi sat near the water canel washed my dick and sat there and thought about the tragedy i did by lightning a cigarette.

On the other side Rangamma was wrapping saree on her bare bum as I had tored her undies..I was watching her getting dbangd in saree..... after that she took the lunch box and came towards me, she took a plate and served rice and sambar.
R: you haven't eaten anything, take have this .we shall leave to Home.
V: hmm Rangamma, i shall eat if you feed me.
R: please eat, someone would come.
V: when i had sex with you, did anyone came?
Rbananashe understood that i don't listen) she started feeding me
V: ( I was sucking her fingers intentionally, everytime when she feed me, and was looking at her in lust, Rangamma was giving uncomfortable signs from her face)

I put my hand around her neck and removed the saree knot..puff it fell down to reveal her sexy boobs which was almost like strawberry colour due to the way i molested those boobs..
R: oops what you doing vishu ( immediately she covered with her saree)
Vbananaby holding her hand) Rangamma please let it be there, i can't stop watching your boobs..( saying that i wrapped her around her hlback and held left boobs and started pressing and pulling nipples
R: owe slow Vishnu it pains...ummmm open your mouth hmm
V: Rangamma, I knew it's been a while you had sex with your husband, but today i think i gave you all the satisfaction?
R: hmm may be vishu, but the only reason I was close to you is because of my daughter, see henceforth i shall try to satisfy as per your needs but please don't leave my daughter i shall beg you.
Vbananafood was done I washed my hand and mouth, we both stood up) 100 percent my darling..from now on you would be second wife, don't worry i shall take food care of you and your daughter..
Saying that i pressed her ass and kissed on her lips..
R: ok it's getting dark let's leave to Home...
V: one second... first kiss my dick and suck one.
R: che che ( with shy) I don't like to do that....it's dirty
V: if you don't do then i shall not come... Rangamma.. please
R: you are so dirty...( She bent a bit inserted her hand inside my dothi pulled my dick out..kissed on it and took while thing in her mouth...wow i felt my dick went inside refrigerator...and pulled her mouth out) that's all now come please..
V: good girl..come lets gooo..
R: btw you didn't tell me tha actual problem with my daughter?
V: hmm what to say Rangamma..leave it... Let's forget, now that i got your love..i would not keep affair with any other women.
R: thanks Vishnu, but still I need to know, because more than me i want you to keep my daughter happy, (sobbing) the only reason why i agreed for this affair with you is for daughter happiness...so tell me how I can help to fix the sexual relationship between you both..
Vbanana ahhaaa, finally my plan worked) see ranguuuu actually your daughter is willing to continue her work in movies, so for that she has to maintain her figure... hence she is not willing to have sex with me, as she afraid of losing her charm and also she is afraid of getting pregnant..hmm that's why I too kept affair with some other women for my sexual need.
Re: ayyo what's wrong with this girl.. wait today only i shall teach a lesson so that she knows how to follow our tradition...
V: no no Rangamma, i don't want things to happen forcefully.. but I have an idea, and you need to act like that.( I explained everything to her)
R: wow this is good idea... When do we do this plan?
V: the day before i leave to Bangalore....so that in my absence your daughter will miss the sexual pleasure which i would give her.
R: nice plan Vishnu
V: hmm ok let's go now...

*** Hello viewers this is the only post for today hence i kept it big so that it makes you guys happy , in the next part 1) what is the plan Vishnu has plotted to have sex with Nutan? 2) would Vishnu has any plans to return back to Sarala or would he stay back for somemore days with ranguuuu and Nutan?*** Keep reading
[+] 10 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 23-05-2024, 05:30 PM