Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(22-05-2024, 10:38 AM)srider69 Wrote: This is a wonderful episode. No doubt. Perhaps the best so far. But a premature ending is just the fact that the author lost his patience and ended this on purpose in a half-cocked manner and not do a complete justice to this.  Very unfortunate to see such a wonderful story come to a premature ending

It is not the end of the story.... just the ending of the episode maybe premature but yes there willl be something stored in Sean's mind about the next update...... you will find the next update mind blowing and mind boggling.... just let Sean get to it and be patient......Anita's story cannot die but yes it can be prolonged in updates.... even i do get frustrated with the delay in updates but we also need to think from Sean's POV... he too has a life and to run that life he needs to earn and feed his family like we do earn and feed our families. 
Yes i will be missing the updates for the next 30 days but yes i will come back and see where it has led to.
All the best to Sean and Anita the hot wife....
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by val.coutinho - 22-05-2024, 01:25 PM