Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 20.

It was morning... and my mind was relaxed obviously for the satisfaction I got from Nutan, i got up from my bed.. Nutan was not around.. I just came outside to see the entire sorrounding was filled with mist... It was a pleasant day.. and due to climate my dick started showing his presence too in my underwear by lifting his head.. ahmm i just pulled and adjusted my dick against my dothi, and Rangamma passed me wishing good morning and she too was wearing similar kind of saree like nutan.... I started wondering how would they manage in this cold ahh..
N: hello good morning Vishnu....hope you had food sleep.
V: yes, all thanks to you.. 
N: (with smile)ok listen get ready soon we need to visit temple.
V: oh why?
N: because the breast feed carnival has started, so before that we need to go to temple to seek blessings before we start.
V: ok, ( I went to full enthu, thinking about today's night)

So finally we got ready for  temple visit .. both Nutan and her mom dressed with similar attire and started walking as it's in hilly region, I just followed them from behind, I started observing both there bare back.. which was so white and complete naked until there waist.. Nutan mom had little wrinkled extra muscle on her back visible due to fatness..but it was looking all good.. her cough muscle were strong and thighs were big, may be because she works in farm field.. her ass shockingly has perfect shape like nutan but Rangamma has little bulky ass.. i just hit my head with hand.. how dirty my mind started thinking about her mom..when my concentration should be on nutan... But still inwa wondering does Rangamma really went through heart surgery? The way she was active didn't hint any disease.. she was perfectly fine and healthy.. anyways i didn't bothered much and continued following them.

So finally we came back from temple in evening as it was crowded.. we all finished our dinner around 8 and i came to the room with full of excitement.

R: ok Nutan I hope you remember to feed Vishnu before you sleep?
N: yes mom
R: what happened to your friend, how's she managing as her husband is dead?
N: oh she would drink the sperm mom?
R: yuck.... Why is that so? If she loves him then she can have sex and take it in her pussy only know?
N: not sure mom it's her personal issue
R: oh god how disgusting its to drink there sperm ......
N: (by biting her teeth inanger ) mom can you talk little slowly, you are disgusting, why you talking all this when  Vishnu is around...(left the place with anger )

Nutan rushed to room in anger took the hairclip and tied her hairs... Went I washroom and washed face, applied her cold creams and lipbalm with anger she took baby and started feeding by crying.. looking all this I was worried... thinking what has happened to her.
V: Nutan did you fought with your mom? Why you crying?
N: my mom says , sucking a cock to drink sperm is dirty itseems? What does she knows? Does she knows that my husband is dead? How do my child get the blessings in this carnival if i don't do our rituals?
V: ( this made me disgusting and angry ) ok leave it Nutan... Let's not do it.. i can't see you crying... I should not be problem to you...
 Nbanana she layed down baby on the bed and ran towards me) no no please don't think I'm crying because I'm doing disgusting... I'm crying because my mom is embarrassing me that's why... I need this.. Vishnu... I need this only from you.... Please please

She hugged me by crying... I held her face in both my hands i too was crying......
V: sorry nutu...for hurting ( started kissing her crying eyes...nose chicks... And pressed hard kiss on her lips and took her down lips and started chewing ut hard ... She too started kissing in excitement... frustration on her mom...on her condition..and started sucking my tongue...she was rapidly forcing on me.. it just made me go crazy.... I opened my eyes to see her face.. she had forcefully closed her eye lids ... Tears were flowing... I assumed that she has emotional breakdown and in that frustration she has lost her mind and going with flow.... Now I held her ass tight from back and started pressing them hard.. I too got quick erection looking into that huge ass... I just quickly slipped my hand inside her saree..and reached her panty..i started feeling her ass on her panties..... Swiping my fingers over her ass crack.. ahh ..took my one hand out from her ass and held face... And made a dominant kiss to slowly passionately...with that even Nutan slowed down her approach.. now slowly i moved one hand inside her panty and held her right bum and started kneading it.. ( I had held her face hardly , so that I didn't wanted her to break the kiss) i could feel the softness of her ass... I was making the kisses more sexy by licking and sucking only her tongue.. she was moaning and was lost in her lust..after all she was missing all this from 2 years... And was literally lost herself by being emotional.. she was just kissing for her moral support because she needed for herself to feel comfortable as nothing wrong she was doing... And me was trying to capitalise the situation.. my now moved between her ass crack and slided between them...now my middle finger was massaging her asshole and slowly moved down... Ahhh finally i touched her pussy....and literally her pussy juice was dripping like how glucose bottle drip into patients body.. ahh it wa sticky yet i enjoyed the wetness little hairs around ummm .. nutan was at peak and tighten her hand on my waist and she was scratching my back... Now i took my hand from her face and placed it over her left ass.. and started pressing both the ass.. now . As I had gained her lust over me.. and she was too feeling erected....now I held both of her ass and pushed towards me and made her feel my throbbing dick to her pussy... now i broke the kiss ..sat on the edge of the bed... Immediately without giving break slided her saree near her shoulder and pulled her right boob out and grabbed with my lips and started sucking hard
N: ouchhhh ahhhhh ummm ahhhhha
Nutan took out hard moaning which was hidden inside her stomach.... within seconds the sweet milk started rushing towards mouth..and my lips started dripping with her milk when I was breaking in between.. kneading her right boobs ..and again sucking them... I was literally watching how the milk was coming out of her boobs when I pressed....now i started sucking passionately..and from other hand i slided inside her saree and without pulling it outside.. I was pressing it there only ahhaa  it was fucking so hot and erected her boobs..
N: ( started to gain her physical presence...gained the presence with me) uhhh vishu.. ummm please...ahhh you need to drink milk after we finish the sperm part.. don't empty it ..ummm i just stopped.. gained my momentum...
V: oh correct, sorry i didn't realise just got carried away... 
N: no problem.. i too carried away.. uhh before we start let me feed my son...

She went and washed her boobs...came back..and started feeding her son, meanwhile I went to washroom and quickly ejected my sperm as i wanted to make it difficult for her...
And came back to room.

N: oye Vishnu.... You had sucked all the milk from my right boob... I somehow managed to feed my son from left boob... Ayyo now problem is... it would take 3 to 4 hrs again to fill in my boobs.. what to do... ?
V: hmm will do our session after 3 to 4hrs only?
N: hmmm then what shall i give to my son.. when he wakes up in the night.... Even milk is not there at home...
V: hmm, let's try milking and see if it comes... I heard Meghala saying to your mom that, even if milk gets over it would fill faster if you indulge in foreplay...
N: even I have heard about it, but never experienced as my husband was never there when I started feeding....( She became emotional and sat on the bed)
Vbanana i sat next to her) don't cry Nutan..as the elders say whatever happened it has happened for food, may be oneday we shall realise the good cause..let's not think about people who are not there with us.. instead think about people whom are around us and what good we can do for them..
Nbanana she just slides on my shoulder) at this age you talk so meaningful vishnu.... thanks for bearing my problems...
V: you too helped in my problems and now it's my job to return back...
N: ( slided down on the bed layed on my chest) hmm if my husband was there.. today we both wouldn't been this situation... 
Vbanana I too slided down and kept my head on the pillow)..it's ok relax you have a son so think about him too.
N: yeah true...hmm vishu it's started raining.. and today too i didn't get comforter.. do sorry..
V: it's ok... I am already getting heat  from your body...( Started rubbing her bare back) umm yorneddd 
N: oh u feeling sleepy Vishnu.. so sorry to keep you awake... I'm so trouble to all... Especially my mom.. always doubtful... from the time she gave birth..god knows who on the earth she was trusting 
V: (OMG how much she talks.. like she is in depression, hmm need to start my initiative..else soon I shall lose my mood) hmm how much you curse your...how much you cryy...uhhh see my tshirt is getting wet of your tears hahaha.. 
N: hmm sorry...now how to we start?I'm really nervous..
V: let's start romantic way... assuming I'm your husband for real...so i shall Converse with you on same context you also start reacting... just like how you act in movies... 
N: ayyo I feel shy... Vishnu... How do to all those.
V: see if we are wasting time then when will your boobs would fill with milk? If baby cries for milk what would you do?
N: hmm true, let's start....
V: nutu..... today you are looking so hot in this bare back saree... Why haven't you wore this  until today...else by now we would have many kids..
N: hmm thanks Vishnu...I'm happy if you are liking this saree...do i really look so hot?
V: hmm yes.. your bare back is so tempting...i couldn't stop myself from seeing it.. and below that your tight ass....hmm it keeps calling me to press them.. bite them... Your lips are so juicy...I feel I'm thirsty whenever I look into that..
N: today only you are praising so romantically Vishnu...umm then what else you like.
V: I look your pretty face.. especially when you wear nose ring hmm who says you are married and have a kid? Hmm then your Milky boobs...are maintained so perfectly..still your boobs look so stiff nutu.....ummm

I slowly started brushing her bare back and slided my hand below her armpits and slowly moved my hands towards her bare side boobs.. and started feeling it..

V: Nutan.. the day i saw you I feel in love with your pure heart baby.... I was not able to take my eyes out of your face.... Such a pretty women you are.. fid has created this beauty for me to embrace my sexual thirsty..
N: ummm( she was arosed by my words, started massaging my chest...my nipples hmm ) Vishnu are you serious? Am I so beautiful...
V: yes darling.... Look at your face.. it looks like you have dipped it pure milk... Look at your lips ( i held it in my fingers and pressed it and her lips shape was inoval shape now) it looks like it's been dipped in strawberry syrup...ahh I can't handle my erection...
N: ah Vishnu......
V: nutu... Just look down... Just by praising your beauty my dick had erected.... And imagine my condition when i see this bare body....umm nutuuuu
Nbanana slowly she rolled her eye balls at Vishnu dick) hmm actually it's erected Vishnu....
V: that's the power of your beauty... Can you keep your hand on top of it and feel it nutan?
N: no vishu, I feel shy....( She just pressed my stomach with lust and looked at me.. )
Vbanana the eye contact what i received from nutan was filled with lust.. it was inviting me to embrace her with my hands squeeze her body) common nutan don't feel shy... Later you need to suck my dick to drink all my sperm know baby... So start feeling the hardness on your soft hands...
N:hmm ( she slowly moved her hand and placed on my underwear and held my dick) ah Vishnu.. it's so worm on your underwear itself...
V: hnn now imagine how worm it would be if you hold it directly.... Now slowly slide down your hands inside my underwear and hold my dick nutuuu ahhhh what a pressure... Ahh yes right there hmm now feel my dick....
N: ahh vishu.... It's hard .. thick...and worm..hmm length is also big Vishnu..
V: now she had held my dick completely and started exploring it.... Nutu can i remove your saree upper part and feel your beautiful milky boobs.... Hmm i need to massage your boobs so that soon milk would fill there...
N: ahhh Vishnu.. you can access .. but don't press it hard... because the milk will come out.. be gentle aytha?
V: ( i just removed the saree which is tied around her neck.. by that her saree dropped down until her navel...ah what a view) nutu....( Now her one boob was pressed against my chest and othe one was in my hand....and nutan was slowly massaging my dick)...hmm these boobs are so big nutu.. can't hold it one hand....( I started playing with her tits....and held her nipples which was hard like pen nib..   slowly i pressed just by holding her nipples.. umm small part of milk popped out around her aerola...i just massaged those milk around her boobs.....)
N: ouch... Nidhana (slow) ummm milk came ah... Vishnu..?
V: leave my dick and come up nutu...( She came next to me)... Let me suck the juice of my baby.. umm open your mouth...i just dropped my tongue inside her mouth.. like how a dick goes inside pussy...umm now held her tongue and started sucking....my hand started moving around her boobs .. exploring her nipples...now came little down.. licked her neck....kissed there for a while..nutu had held my neck and closed her eyes... I just came down..held her boobs in my hand...and started massaging her nipples with my tongue ... I smelled her boobs...i felt the Milky smell around her aerola....i separated her boobs from both my hands  .. could see small hairs on her chest... I just dipped my head between her boobs and licked her body...
N: ahh mmmm vishu... I so loved it.....ummm do it again naaaa
V: i again licked between her boobs and also licked around her boobs.... Nutu got tempted and pulled me up....and started licking my face and lips... I just dropped my hand down directly on her navel...and pressed her navel hard.. held her navel muscles around her Belly and pulled it up with unbearable pressure...
N: Amma....ahhhh.. that was so hard vishu....
I didn't react anything.... Now i just slided my directly inside her saree...ahmm. my hands were on top of her panty...I just broke the kiss..
V: nutu what is your chadi colour....
N: che why do you call chadi ( slang for underwear)
V: because i get arosed if i call it as chadi... Helu.. nin chadi colour?
N:hmmm green....umm
V:nutu your chadi size is 36 know? Is that a hottest size of women..umm..nutu... I can feel your wormness on your underwear....shall i push and feel your pussy lips baby?
N: ahaaaa. Vishnu.. why you talk so erotically? I can't control kano.. please let's stop this husband and wife game.. else i feel too arosed 
V: don't come out of your character.. we need to fill your boobs with milk... Umm tell me can I put my finger baby... Ahmm i know you are so wet there... You need my hand to make you cum?
N: ahhh Vishnu....umm I'm feeling too shy....
I just slided my hand inside her panty and inserted my finger...
N: ammaaaa ummmmm vishhhh...uuuuuuu
V: nutu your pussy wetness is sorrounding around my finger... I feel like sticky gel is holding my finger and it is stuck... Ahh see how much pussy is need of this... Ummm i slowly started moving my fingers...
N: ummm vishhhhh I feel like my head is spinning with your every movement of your fingers.....ahh why you seducing me so much..ummmm
V: don't you fees milk to me.....
N: I need to....
V: don't you need to suck and drink my sperm from my hard erected dick?
N: ayyoooo I need to ummm do it slow.. your nails is poking my pussy hole ummmm yeah.. this is better..ummmmm
V:now i started sucking her boobs...and my hands were moving up and down inside her pussy...the wetness in her pussy was making noise as and when i was fingering her.. ahh...
N: oucchh mmmm ah ummm ahhhh vish.....ummm Amma..mmm madu mmmmm 
Nutan had reached her ectasy...her moaning was loud.... meanwhile my dick was getting too hard.....
V: baby i think your milk is filled time for you to suck my dick.. ( nutan slowly got up, i made her sir on her knees between my legs...) Baby pull my dick slowly little down...( My read hot dick head was steady...and a small bubble of my precum.. was on tip of my dick) nutu.. now slowly lick the precums.. and then take my dick in your mouth.
N: ( she started doing what i said) umm it tastes salty...umm it's not your precum..che ......
V: like you know how it tastes?
N: she just blushed and i forced her head over my dick at one shot and from down i lifted my bum so that my complete dick penetrates her mouth...soon after that.. i held her head tightly for a second and didn't allow her to move back or either allowed her to do anything... I just closed my eyes by grunting sound.. nutuuu this is my first experience..ahhh and down nutan wa struggling to breath... Later I left her head..
Nbanana coughing.. her saliva was dripping out, her eyes were red, she hit me on my lap..) aye animal...ahh it was so hard...my throat is paining... Please don't do that.. i know it's first time.. but it hurts...
V: sorry baby .. now continue sucking it... (Slowly she was sucking only tip of my dick head.. and it was not giving me the required pleasure....) Nutan if you suck like that my sperm will not come....
N: then how should I do...
I asked her to sit on the edge on bed ... And I stood on the floor.. i kept my right leg next to her..held nutan face and asked her to suck ...nutu..in this position I shall spill all my sperm to your mouth.. as I am standing.. I can easily fill your mouth...umm start sucking...
N: hmm ok
Now i started pushing my ass towards against her while she was sucking.. so my dick was completely getting inside her mouth.. ahhh suck it nutu... Play with your tongue... Lick every corner of my dick.. ahh m yeah baby .. do it fast....ummm nutan speed of sucking was not matching my thirst... I just held her hairs and around my hands and started pushing towards my dick forcefully... At first attempt it hit her throat due to force..
Nbananacoughing ahh ahh) hey slow kano umm ahhh.. but I didnt listen i just started pushing my ass and also her head towards me... Slowly i gained the grip and held head from both my hands and started pushing towards my dick.. syrup....slrup....ahhh..slrup.. .... Now i was reaching my climax.. and also my legs were losing balance due to excitement and ...ah i just lost balance and fell on her .. so due to my weight... over her.. even nutan lost balance and fell on the bed by resting on her back.. i just didn't want to lose the momentum.. i sat over her boobs.. and continued to force my dick inside her mouth...ahhhh I was grunting.. nutan mouth was dripping with mix of her saliva and my precums...ah the room was filled with nutan's dick sucking sound.. now in that position my left leg was resting on its knee.. and right leg I had kept next to her shoulder and with that position i lifted my ass from her boobs and started pushing my dick hard at her mouth.. could see nutan eyes were filled with tears as she was finding difficult to breath.. i just took my dick out..nutan moaned..as if she got her breath back... But immediately i again pushed my dick and started fucking her mouth and that's when i reached my climax...ahhhhhhs ahhhh yes baby ahh take all my fucking sperms ahhhhh I held my dick on her mouth tip.. and spilled every drop in her mouth.. ahhhhh and her mouth was completely filled...
V: baby swallow it soon . Some more I have...ahhh soon ya nutan...i continued grunting ammaaaa ummm
She quickly swallow all made a weired face when she drank all my sperm and again opened her mouth like she was  thirsty ... Ahh i again.. shagged my dick..and by grunting yes I lost the moment..and some part fell on her chicks.. realising that i lost my grip .. from down nutan lifted her head .. held my dick and again kept my dick and swallowed the entire sperm till last drop ..ahhh ahh..
N: ( by wiping the sperm on her chicks... Wiped the spill over on her mouth surrounding..looked at my face) are you done...
V: i just nodded my head... Came towards her mouth and started sucking them slowly... though she had swallowed all my cum but i could smell and sense it while i was kissing her....and now i stopped kissing her and layed down on her....ummm this night i shall never forget nutu...... I hope you got what you needed..ummm
[+] 9 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 21-05-2024, 11:18 PM