Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 18

I was terribly shock, I was lust broken but still took the courage to call back Nutan, but thought I'm not comfortable talking when saru is around as i really needed to bash her.. ugg yet i packed my bag left to airport.

At the airport i thought to call Nutan, and ringed her from telephone Booth.
V: hi nutan, vishu here, what happened? Why you asked me to come, i had planned everything here, and today was the day which I was waiting....
N: I'm so sorry Vishnu , I'm in trouble here.. mom is here and she was asking about my husband which is you...... And she has gone through bypass surgery and doctor said any shocking news she might encounter heart attack again and will lose her, please come here incan explain..
V: ok Nutan I will meet you at airport...bye

After about 2 hrs i reached Chennai and I saw Nutan was waiting for me and started waving her hand towards me... My heart failed again looking into that beauty...ufff she was wearing tight jeans and red top, as she was waving her hand i could see her belly as it was crop top and her boobs were fighting inside her top... Though it was disappointed to leave Maria and saruu.. i mhad made up my mind to enjoy Nutan...

As i came close she gave me warm hug... And greeted me, it was already night 12, so we took taxi and headed towards her home.

V: so what's the plan?
N: she started weeping, and didn't talk
Vbanana i asked taxi to stop near by CCD ) ok stop crying and talk to me... I placed my hand on her lap and massaged...
N: I'm sorry for troubling you, i visited my mom after I heard about her heart attack, later as no one was there to take care of her i brought her here but she is not aware about my husband death... and she wanted see him so i didn't know what to do... So I called you.
V: don't tell me that I'm gonna do your husband role?
N: actually that is what i thought vishu, please help me i don't wan to lose my mom.
Vbanana the way she held my hand started pleeding and crying, my heart melted and dick erected) hmm wiping her tears and said ok to her. Immediately she gave a hug to me and started massaging her back and started feeling her bra straps....
N: see my mom is very intelligent, for some reason she believes you are not my husband, now whilw coming also she was wondering as there was clue in home to prove a guy or husband was there with me... She asked about your shoes or slippers, she asked your dresses, she asked about our physical relationship as I still look tender and not felt the required sexual satisfaction.
V: ( when I left Bangalore, i had called Meghala from airport who stays next to nutan's home, and asked her to implant all these doubts in nutan's mother's mind , and i think she has done her job, hence aunty is doubting nutan...hahahhaha, my master mind always workss to get sexual desire) hmm ok , bases on her experience now she is judging every aspect, so now how do we manage?
N: nothing just say yes to whatever i say when my mom questions...and always look at me with love , hold by my waist, when my mom is around just try to romance with me,  as if you would think that she is not seeing us, further she might ask few personal likings about me.. all those I shall say to you on the way, and one more thing my boobs size is 36 my waist is 32 and my bum is 36, please remember this, you don't know about my mom, ones she gets doubt she would go to any extent to test us.
V( I was mesmerized and sexually erected when she is so fluently talked about her body size? Is that mean she came do anything to save her mom? Wow with meghala around i can plot something to get sexual satisfaction from nutan...ehhh her ass size is killing me... And as she is lactating mother, definitely i need to taste those milks yum yum) hmm ok nutan...let's move it's getting late.

After a while we reached her home, nutan's mom had slept already as it was 1 am... So we both slept and it was morning 9am... Nutan came to my room with milk, she was caressing my hairs and planted a kiss on my forehead to wake me up..i just opened my eyes she continued to kiss my chicks and whispered in my ears.... Vishnu mom is around... So be romantic as you can..... Her wet kiss has arosed me already and usual men problem as we all face erection.....my dick had erected for no reason... As Nutan already had taken bath, she was looking fresh.. i just romantically moved my hand around her and said good morning darling... slowly i pulled her and made her lay next to me...
V:oye Sweety don't you know my day wouldn't start without kiss, ( i wanted to utilise the this opportunity)
N: oye first brush....
V: no.... I just planted a kiss on her neck , moved up and bit her ears...she just pulled by holding my head, and immediately i pressed my lips on her lips..
N: oy enough mom is calling.... ( She screamed saying mom has come to room, and sneaked out by faking me, at the door, she stood and said) Vishnu get ready soon and come to breakfast, mom needs to talk to both of us itseems, so please come soon. 
V: what she needs to talk itseems?
N: not sure but one thing if she says something which you are not in agreement then please don't deny, just say yes to everything... We both will decide our plan..

I finished my bath and joined nutan for breakfast...
N: Vishnu, she is my mom, her name is Rangamma ponaiah, i believe you are seeing her for first time.

Ok, nutan's mom was looking somewhere around 44 age, not so old as i expected... She was pretty beautiful at that age, thought she had not maintained her physical appearance but still she was attracting me by looking too natural like Village side women's... She had big bhindi... She had put nose studs on both her nostrils... She was very white... Boobs were little bigger than nutan's... It was popping out of her blouse, ... She had little tummy overall she had the sex appeal that a guy needed to fuck her, but i just explained but i didn't think anything about having her sexually because my first goal was to enjoy Nutan, saru and Maria.

V: hi aunty, it's unbelievable that you are nutan mom, you just look like her sister.
R: thanks my son... Everyone says something, actually i gave birth to nutan when I was just 19yrs old, hence I look young even at 43, btw even you too look smart my son.
N: ok mom I have work, can you tell what you needed to talk. I'm getting late to work.
R: ok, you both should come to our village for 2 weeks, as we have family fair and i have a wish which needs to filled with your presence.
N: what wish mom and what festival?
R: i will explain, first pack your thing's we will leave in the afternoon.
N: but mom, i have work... Vishnu has work, we can't come just like that..
R: look we didn't do any of our rituals when you got married but now we need to do, .. else we shall have problems and God would curse us forever.
N: but mom try to understand
R: don't argue too much just do what I say....
V: ok aunty, let me inform my office and take leave ( gave a negative stare at nutan and left the place) 
N: mom see, vishu got angry, why do you plan something without informing us?
Rbananastarted crying) nutu there is a festival called moole halu habba( breast feed carnival) in that festival all the lactating mother's need to feed milk to there husband's for 3 days so that it gives Dheerga ayyasu (long life) to her baby... It's a tradition which our ancestors are following, and did u do that?
N:no mom I was not aware
R: that's why we need to and to this There only to get it's power from God.
Nbanana but my actual husband is dead, and this ritual wouldn't help me) but mom stoo do you believe all this? Tell me one thing .. what would the women would do if her husband is dead? Whom would she feed?
R: see Nutan, our rituals has solution for everything, for those women...first they have to find another lover or husband and then they have two options 1) with that guy she needs to indulge in sex and take his sperm in her pussy or if she doesn't like then other option is 2) take his sperm from her mouth and drink it, but she has to ensure that to whomsoever she feeds the milk ..
From that person only she has to drink sperm.
Nbanana hmm instead of getting fucked with Vishnu I can atleast drink his sperm, as i cannot betray from pure love) but why sperm mom? That too why we need to drink?
R: see we believe sperm in women's body would convert to milk and it does to baby while feed milk, so that's the strength the baby would get, hence know one would miss this ritual at our place.
N:let me check with Vishnu mom, and let you know his opinion.
R: see my baby, your dad also didn't believe this ritual and due to that I lost your elder brother when he was just 5 years old, hence when your dad died he took promise from me stating to get this ritual done from you, so I have to fulfill his promise.
N: ok mom will talk  to Vishnu, and will get ready.

Later nutan explained the entire story of tradition ro Vishnu, though vishu was excited but still drinking sperm didn't excite him because... He has to masterbate and five to Nutan... Which is something he was not so convinced but he said yes....

V: but still i can't agree to the rituals what you said? I can't do all this... It's really pathetic.
N: i know Vishnu, but I'm asking this for my kid wellness and for my mom.

V: hmm ok...

Meanwhile, I called Meghala and informed her about my plan... Accordingly I asked her to talk with nutan's mom.
V: see you just need to tell nutan mom that , you observe a difference in my bahavior and looks like I'm not her real husband...
Meghala: ok sir, i understand.. I know that nutan's mom is too doubtful.
V: yes, just give her some sexual ideas to challenge mine and nutan's relationship...and also ask her to call you frequently and give some sexual situations to test mine and nutan relationship ok?
N: sure  sir,. Don't worry i shall exceed your expectations.
V: cool Meghala, just ensure you don't spoil.

So we were ready..taxi was booked to travel Madikeri.
R: ok nutu, you have packes all the belongings right? 
N: yes mom don't worry everything is packed. 
R: btw.., why did you asked me that question regarding the ritual?
N: which question mom?
V: ( i sat next to driver and was overhearing there conversation)
R: you asked me.. how widow women's would perform this ritual when they are lactating ?
Nbanana always doubts) ah my friend is also is from madikeri,and her husband has died so wanted to know mom, so that I shall inform her.
R: oh is it ok ok... Btw.. i forgot tell your friend that she has to take sperm directly to her mouth.
N: meaning?
R: I mean (slowly) she has to take that guys penis  in her mouth and swallow and lick the complete sperms.
N: ( the land collapsed) but mom why is that so? How would it make difference?
R: it will lose its power if you don't consume it directly.. then the ritual power will not work... And it would be danger to her kid only.

Hahaha I heard every single word..... Oops atlast leaving saru and Maria didn't disappoint me... What I missed i would get here... Nutan is equally beautiful like those 2..... Thanks to my fortune... Nutan shocked... Vishnu rocked....

*** Dear readers.. next part highlights. 1) how would nutan express to Vishnu in taking the sperm directly from Vishnu's dick? 2) how Meghala would plot to built sexual relationship between Nutan and Vishnu? ****
[+] 8 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 20-05-2024, 11:42 AM