Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
HOT HOT HOT
Mind blowing update Sean Bro... and thanks for keeping it a dream and not letting it get to sex with Ramu involved and I really appreciate that also that Anita is a hot wife and not a hot slut also thanks to you to make justice to the update of this story .... since the hot dream has made her wet thinking about Hariya let the first sexual encounter be between Anita and Hariya only..... If you want to make it threesome with Ramu or anyone else involved it should be later and not so soon. I know she is shameless but make her open up slowly.... very slowly and use those dirty words with Hariya which she has restrained till now. I know you will bring that twist and turn in the story.
Now when I think and compare the previous edition which you posted on xossip and here on xossipy (which i posted on behalf of you for the readers) she was more of a hot slut and not a hot wife. I think you should add the episode from the last edition where she invites Hariya for dinner and thats where the sexual encounter should be carried forward with lot of teasing and hot words..... No KLPD's
JUST A SUGGESTION REST YOU KNOW BEST ABOUT THE STORY.

Waiting eagerly for the next update if there could be in the next 3 days.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by val.coutinho - 20-05-2024, 08:54 AM