Adultery Tution Master (Updated on June 22)
**** 5 ****

Even after I have let my grip lose, Kalyani is not leaving , instead she is pushing herself more close towards my chest so much so there is no space between our chests.. she is a petite young girl while I am a masculine matured jawan.. I know she is no match to my force, that’s why I have consciously not hugging her .. instead let her drive the things the way she wanted

All these days the biggest mistake I did is using brute force .. ofcourse there is a reason for that.. 6 months lay off and 1 month reunion.. my dick needed all the attention missed during my service.. this caused friction between me and my wife.. as much I loved my wife , I wanted my dick to be taken care well too, but at that I didn’t realize it’s the mind that drives the dick and we need to control the dicks desire to enter the pussy ..

Love is not always about lust , fuck , force.. I realized later that love is more tender , caring , sharing , laughing and I never explored this .. now that I am retired I don’t need to hurry up things . I don’t need to use brute force , I need to caress , kiss , tempt the girl to get maximum pleasure .. pleasure is needed more for the heart than dick.  

But but .. why should I have this kind of pleasure from others ? I was always , will always be loyal to my wife… is it a promise I gave during the wedding ritual ? may be.. but more than that it’s the promise I gave to my wife out of my love and affection to her.. even though she was not able to fulfil my desires, I never looked at other girls even though there are so many young inviting pussies around looking at my strong army build and lean look

So when I was so loyal to my wife she was alive and no more … why should I break that now ? I am confused .. ok ok. At this age I can marry another woman.. but why? Just to fuck ? to cook ? why ? no need.. as a bachelor I can manage myself .. but if I want to lean on someone when I am down , I need a caring , loving person..

Looking at me being in deep thoughts, Kalyani broke the silence. Hugging me more closer and whispering in my ears with trembling voice “Rajesh .. attha wen to temple.. she wont come until 10 PM.. we have lot of time and today is a special day for you .. I don’t want to see you dull today, that’s I made up my mind to be with you for sometime and give pleasurable moments to you that you can , we can cherish for long time”

I lifted her head and looking into her eyes I said “Kalyani.. am I cheating my wife ? being with you.. that too on our wedding day”

She has lot of clarity for her age “Rajesh.. cheating is a strong word.. when she was alive and you even pressed my boobs , it would be called as cheating .. when she was alive and you touched my pussy , then it would be called cheating .. Rajesh.. I can create some bullshit story and emotionally black mail you saying that Souju akka is my cousin, she came in my dreams and asked me take care of you.. Rajesh .. you only said I look like your wife.. I know you are also an orphan like me.. you need emotional support. “

I am surprised by those words .. yes I never looked at any girl when my wife was alive..

“Dear.. you are a school going girl with lot of maturity in your thinking.. You are old enough to get married soon, which means you have entered a phase when you need to search for someone who can come into your life.. some one that can tie knots , not some one who can put his dick in your pussy.. I will never be the person who will marry again.. you think from your side .. whether I am cheating my wife or not is a thing for me to decide.. but you also need to think if you are cheating yourself or not”

“Rajesh.. same thing applies to you also.. forget about akka for some time.. she is physically no more.. do you feel you are cheating yourself flirting with me.. you need to answer yourself before answering akka.. Rajesh , you kept akka photo in living room, but not in bed room which means there is place for someone else to enter into your bed room.. I am not saying or expecting I will marry you.. being a friend and having pleasures that will keep us happy is all I am hoping now.. you can call me by any name, I need a boy to be with me at this age and I cant trust many in the society and when I found someone so good like you, I want to be with you .. hug, caress, kiss, melt .. Rajesh , what we will do will depend on how our relation flourishes , right now I am thinking about just being with you, feel you , enjoy and savor your love and affection”

“Kalyani .. first of all I am not a boy and next you need a tender love, but I am used to using brute force.. doesn’t sound like we have perfect match.. why do you want to lose your precious virginity to a unknown man instead of a known boy”

Kalyani started crying ..”darling I am not a virgin anymore and I know what brute force is.. finally.. a known man is better than unknown boy..”

I am shocked.. “what? You lost virginity.. how?”

“Rajesh.. I am not so innocent that I look.. lost my virginity to a boy that I trusted so much and that why I will never ever trust young boys.. all they need is my pussy.. not me”

“what happened dear.. if you don’t mind you can share your sorrow with me..”

“darling , I will share.. it’s a traumatic experience that I will never try to narrate or recollect.. but you are so dear to me, if I share that atleast some pain will come down.. Rajesh.. to understand my pain, I need to tell in detail as it happened otherwise you wont sympathize with me”

“go ahead dear.. when I wanted to share my past, you said I don’t want to hear your sob story , now I understood why.. sob stories are always tough.. I can feel you pain in your eyes even before narrating the experience.. may be I can do something to sooth you and reduce your pain”

“ok darling .. listen..”

This has happened around 3 months back when I went to attha village for holidays with her. One day I went to my friends place for combined studies, while coming back , I was walking and it was very hot and I was feeling tired walking on those damaged roads. Meanwhile a boy was going a cycle with a girl on his front

He stopped and enquired you are related to that attha right ? I am her nephew , she is my sister , I can drop you at your house

I was little hesitant in the beginning but looking at the hot sun, I silently nodded my head.. he asked her sister to go back and asked me to sit in front.. I was not sure why.. he started the cycle.. the road is bumpy and with books in my hand, I had to place books on the front rod and hence I had to push back as much as possible.. now his thighs are touching my thighs whenever the peddle comes my side

I felt happy about the touch , also because of three people on the cycle he had to bend forward to give more push.. when he is doing that his chest is touching my back and his lips are touching my neck.. I am enjoying that tickling sensation. He seems to be genuine and for the first time a boys breath is touching my cheeks and that smell, touch is new to me.

Meanwhile his house came, his sister got down, he continued to drop me.. now only two of us are on the cycle.. with my books on the cycle handle and my pushing back as much I can his crotch is hitting my hips.. I moved forward as I felt its not appropriate, meanwhile he took a different route, I am surprised and asked him lets go on the main road.. he said this is short cut and convinced me

Slowly the road is become narrow and doesn’t look like a road, there are many sand pits and suddenly the cycle tire got trapped into one such pot hole and my books fell down due to that.. I bent down to pick my books.. while I was down and picking up books, his eyes are on my lose dress.. due to summer I was wearing lose dress and as I bent down my fully grown boob and nipples are clearly visible to him.. realizing that mistake I got and hugged the books onto my chest and covered my boobs..  he also bent down and picked up remaining books and while giving

There was nobody in near sight , it looks like scary place.. he stopped again..

He walked little towards the bushes and opened his zip to pee.. I could see his mammoth manhood and I was shocked at the audacity he has to pee in front of me.. first time seeing  a man’s tool, its so big and the dick head is shining when he is pissing. I could not take off my eyes.. I could feel something strange is happening in between my thighs .. my whole body is shaking and heart beat rate has jumped..

As soon as he is done peeing I turned my eyes before he could see me, but.. my god.. did he notices I was staring at his penis ? thing is he is still shaking his dick head to get rid of the final droplets and his dick is still in his hands while he is walking towards me.. that’s when I realized his intentions and started taking backward steps

He is smiling and coming closer towards me .. he jumped on me, holding my shoulders and pressing his mammoth manhood between my thighs.. his pennis is hitting my pussy hole.. I started crying .. don’t do anything to me, please, leave me

He is showing calm face and caressing my cheeks and saying “don’t worry.. you don’t how good it is going to be.. once you enjoy this you will be after me”

Without waiting for my answer he lifted me and took into the bushes and thrown me down on the leaves.. he leaned on my and started pressing his penis on my pussy.. he shouted at me “stop crying or else I need to insert my penis into your pussy.. just cooperate for 5 min and I will complete my work”

He started kissing me all over my face and enjoying every inch of my face.. he is inserting his tounge into my mouth forcefully and trying to lick my lips .. my body is slowly reacting to his actions.. but the fear is still there in my eyes. I closed my lips , not giving way to him , but he found his way into my mouth and started biting my tongue..

Slowly I am losing control over my body which is yielding to his pressure and also inviting his company.. when I opened my eyes, by blouse is displaced and my fully grown boobs are out and waiting for his touch. He grabbed my boob completely and cupped into his big palm and started pressing like roti dough.. he has magic in his hands or what .. opening my eyes filled with desire, I looked at him and in a rather slow weak voice I begged him not to fuck me

He laughed at me and told I can see your body is asking for pleasure that I can only give.. just don’t act and enjoy the moment.. he fell on boobs and started biting them, licking them , kissing them.. by now my nipples are erect and waiting to be melted in his fingers.. sharp as pencil and the half inch wide nipple area is drenched with desire and waiting for his tounge touch

He is enjoying my solid boobs and erect nipples and giving me immense pleasure to which I started moaning slowly.. that’s the mistake I did and I can his wicked smile in his face.. he knew I am going to enjoy.. without my notice my both legs started hugging him and I am raising me waist against his penis , asking for more direct pleasure

He gathered more courage with my reaction and he swiftly removed his dress and again fell on me licking my face, boobs and enjoying every inch.. he is spreading my legs with his knees.. I stretched my legs so much my panty is about to tear.. I always wear thin panties in summer.. he pushed his pennis into my panty , its not allowing him to enter my pussy, he has torn open my panty with his brute force and hitting my pussy with his dick in hand

Unknowingly I am spreading my pussy lips with my left hand and giving way to him. He lowered his waist just enough to touch my clitoris and I twirled in joy with the touch of his dick head. His rod is red hot and my pussy lips are waiting for that mammoth dick.. my pussy lips are drenched in my juices and his dick is easily sliding up and down on my lips , in between touching my clit.. I was in a completely drunken state enjoying the moment and spreading my pussy as wide as possible I looked at him with pleading face, you do whatever you want with my body.. you give me the pleasure I never tasted before.. my body is yours..

He was leaning on his knees and taking his dick in his hand , he touched my pussy from top to bottom with his dick.. my red pussy lips have become more red and my pussy juices are spreading on his dick head making his job easier .. he slowly inserted his dick head into my tight pussy hole and I was in heaven for a second before I sensed the pain.. but he would not stop and lowered his weight down so that half of his dick has penetrated my pussy piercing my pussy walls which are drenched in the ever flowing juices…

I never saw that many juices and wetness in my pussy.. its helping his thrusts a bit or else I would be crying in pain by now.. my face is telling him I am ready for complete show, don’t stop .. he wants that only.. the signal from me has encouraged him to relax a bit and started pushing much harder and faster into my tender tight pussy which got punctured just now by his mammoth dick.. the bigger and bigger.. the faster and faster.. my clitoris is getting crushed his weight

Aahhhhh… mmmmmm… fuck me.. harder… ummmmmm.. aaaaaa…. Uuuuuu.. ahmmmmmm

My moans are getting bigger while his strokes are gaining momentum.. I am matching his power and energy.. whatever little pain I had initially had given way to complete pleasure and asking more of his manhood.. I can sense my tight pussy walls are expanding giving way to his long dick which is touching my bottom.. nine inch dick.. fully inserted.. my god.. I am feeling his manhood in my pussy and I am enjoying it every bit
[+] 8 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Tution Master (Updated on June 22) - by opendoor - 11-05-2024, 10:43 PM
RE: Tution Master - by Samadhanam - 12-05-2024, 08:17 AM
RE: Tution Master - by Rocky Rakesh - 12-05-2024, 09:39 AM
RE: Tution Master - by opendoor - 12-05-2024, 10:07 AM
RE: Tution Master - by sri7869 - 12-05-2024, 02:10 PM
RE: Tution Master - by opendoor - 12-05-2024, 06:01 PM
RE: Tution Master - by opendoor - 12-05-2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Tution Master - by opendoor - 12-05-2024, 07:27 PM
RE: Tution Master - by sri7869 - 12-05-2024, 08:41 PM