Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 14

My saruu was tying her hairs to take bath with me, I was all excited staring at her and she was wearing cream blouse and white peticoat. As saruu had filled the bucket, i saw her still adjusting her hairs, i picked up water in mug and throwed at her.
S: oops, naughty wait let me tie my hairs. 

i didn't listen as i needed to see her bra and underwear in wet dress, as soon i started throwing more water at her blouse and peticoat..it  become complete wet and it was revealing her black bra and red panties, it was so erotic as it was stuck tightly to her body due to wetness, this was exciting me, saruu was just staring me and keeping her both  hands on her waist when i was doing all this.
S: if you are done shall we start sir? Hahha she laughed at my kiddish act 

V: yes mam, go on next me ok....( only I know what this kid is upto;-)
Saruu started applying soap on my body from chest, my stomach, hand, legs, thighs ( one thing i observed was, she was doing all this just for me to get cure and i didn't feel any lusty or romantic touch when she did this, this is what arosed me more, especially this conservative behaviour of her) so she applied every where and used sponge brush to clean it, and later she asked me to apply soap to my private part i.e my dick, I did not act too much here as i know it would make her uneasy , so i applied by myself and washed it.

V: done mam? Now it's my turn....

First i took water in mug and started pouring water slowly from her neck and washed that region and moved my hands, next I poured some more water on her boobs and slowly moved my hands on her breast and while i was doing, slowly applied some pressure and was feeling her boobs it was soft and pointed, her sexy bra was almost coming out of her blouse or was looking that much darker as he poured water, now moved hand down by brushing her boobs and now i cleaned her navel, slowly i inserted my finger to clean dirt inside her navel, wow it has so small and tight and i was not able to insert my finger fully, was wondering how tight her pussy can be ohhhh my dick was popping out uaghh and now rolled my hands down. And sat at her foot, now i took soap and started applying it on her toas...  Looked up  at saruu .. before i could see her, first her big boobs flashed at my face and then between her boobs saw her pretty shy face.
V: mam keep lifting your peticoat until i apply soap to your leg part.
S: putta you only lift and apply kanoo, i understand she was little shy , i just slowly rolled her peticoat and applied soap on her calf and now moved to her knees and from there i observed her hot big muscled hairy  thighs is wet.. it was looking more sexy, her calf part has more hairs but upper thighs had small hairs but her thighs were milky white and i was feeling to lick there itself, slowly i moved my inside her thighs and was applying soap,and slowly saw saruu as she had half closed her eyes and was holding her peticoat near upper thighs so that I don't roll it up further more, understanding that I just pushed only my hand inside her petticoat, oops guys inside her body was fuming hot... I thought, my saruu has buried so much pleasure inside her body? And it's effect is fuming inside. I just continued to apply soap and now I have reached top part of thighs and applying soap on sides of her thighs and her panties is just above my hand, i asked mam to spread her legs a bit, she cooperated by doing what i asked, now i comfortably applied soap to her inner thighs and could sense  her pussy hairs which were outside of her panties as she never shaved,  it was bushy with lots of hairs and her panty could not able to keep everything within her panties ummm it was so raw and erotic moment... And then moved little up and reached her panties upper elastic and took my hand out, and applied on navel, inserted my little finger, tickled it and moved up.... Now i just went behind my saruu and applied soap on my palm and removed three hook of her blouse and directly inserted my hand inside her boobs, and pressed a bit while applying soap, it was difficult to penetrate my hand but i liked the stiffness... Now moved my hand towards left and applied on her nipples and pulled it a bit there by tempting her..

V: mam i need my kiss now...
S: just nodded her head...
From back i positioned myself so that my dick is placed exactly between her ass crack , i felt my dick poking her ass crack and due to wetness the crack had gone deep and there by giving more access to my erected dick...ummm I was in heaven and slowly placed my head behind her shoulder and held her chin and turned towards me...and planted a plain kiss, now i thought to elevate the moment with flow,... I took soap on my both the hands and inserted inside her blouse and started kneading, and meanwhile slided by head towards her ears ....Mam I need to apply soap inside your peticoat...ummm I mean mam to your Susu place ( i meant pussy) ,... before she could answer I just took out one of my hand from her boobs applied soap and slowly  brought my hand down and tried sneaking inside her peticoat, it was little tight due to wetness, my saruu just loosened it by adjusting the knot but didn't remove it...she just loosened the space my hand needed to slide...so now passing through her navel...i dipped my hand inside her peticoat...ummm this moment which I was always thought while i was masterbating( I used to masterbate thinking about her at my home) ....  It  was now happening for real.. and can't stop thanking my fortune.. and now my hand sensed her panties borderlines... I continued down between her legs( saruu didn't spread her legs, she was just standing numbb) and now i wanted to balance situation very carefully as i didn't wanted dirty things here... So I said things to myself and slowly pushed my hand  inside her panties now.... Hmm i sensed her bulky hairs over there as she never shaved it.....her hairs were wet as if water were sprinkled there... Now i Started applying soap all around and slided little down just to touch her pussy line...ummm i reached bottom and now i cupped her whole pussy area and brushed my hand to apply soad and while getting my hand out.... I wanted to feel her pussy line.. so i slowed down a bit while taking my hand out... And passed my middle finger on her pussy line ummmm it was heaven....as she was fresh her pussy line was also small and those pussy lips were attached to eachother and it wasn't open...( May be due to wetness of water) while i was about to take my finger... My saruu darling held my hand( may be her intention was to pull my hand soon before i touch her pussy line as it was discomfort for her) but in that force my middle finger just dipped inside her pussy ... I was mesmerized by this accident and didn't dare to move my hand..or either she .....hmmm at that moment we were literally stood like statue .. my middle finger was wet inside now....her pussy lips held my finger inbetween...now imagine the situation....with saruu 3 bra hook open my left hand is applying soap there...my lips is chewing her upper lips and tongue started to explore her mouth...my right hand is inside her panties.....my middle finger is between in pussy lips..... behind my dick was erected and poking between ass and due to wetness of her peticoat..10% of my dick had skooted inside her ass.... OMG..this is how I was with my saruu in bathroom... hottest position. After few minutes of kissing I took courage to take off my hand from her boobs.. slowly pulled my hand out of her pussy.. stopped kissing... Saruu was closing her eyes and could notice pure temptation and nervousness.. just to break the shukkles.. i screamed...mam now only your back is pending to apply soap..she came to normal state and pushed her head back to hit my head with love and smiled...I just turned her towards me....
N: this is how you give bath...ah? 
V: yes mam we need to apply soap and wash all the places right mam? Else it will be dirty...

I just took soap in both of my hand while she was hugging... Applied on her waist between blouse and peticoat...and again took somemore soap and slided my hand inside her peticoat...first placed my hand on her panties and held her both the bums ...ummm godddd it was silk soft over her panty ... I just slowly moved from there and tried digging my hand inside her panties as now i needed to explore her ass..need to squeeze them ...after saruu felt my worm hands on her soft ass..she got a shiver in her body she just made the hug even more tight lifted her chin and was expecting me to continue kiss I gave a stare at her eyes..she had closed her eyes tightly and could see the wrinkles on her eye lids...and opened her mouth a bit a just held her ass which were soft like bunsss and simultaneously forced my lips on her lips and she just made little erotic sound..ummmmmm ahhhh and started rolling her tongue towards me..and just held her ass and was feeling it's softness and continued to caressing them softly... assuming that i should not spend more time there i fasten my pleasure there and in between in dick was pointed towards and pussy and was poking..I was feeling a tickling feeling there too.. further my both the thumbs were against her ass crack.. so I was tempted touch her asshole and pussy there so while taking my hand out I just swiped my thumbs between her asshole like how you swipe your credit cards and took off my thumbs by taking the pleasure and credit our of her ass :-p..... Though i didn't feel her ass butt...but still liked the sensation there...and felt her small hairs between her ass crack... which was erotic feel for me....
Now i broke the kiss and by then...
S: ok putta your soaping session is done now, please be out i shall wash and come...
V: ok ....

Later she washed herself all the soap and came out by wearing strapless pink bra and pink panty... meanwhile i needed my handjob.
V: mam my dick is paining.... 
S:Oh may be yesterday night you didn't get handjob from your aunt..that's the reason putta.
V: hmm how do you know...
S: actually i heard all your conversation as it was audible...i liked the way you supported me in front of her...she came close and hugged.. ok come will eject your sperms now..

She made me lay down on the bed, she was just in bra and panty but covered with towel over it...she too lay down next to me...and gave a look..I too was staring at it was her to take initiative.

She turned towards me and slided down my undies...and held my dick in her hand and felt the worm...
S: my dear husband why your dick is so worm?
V: hmm mam may because it's erected?
S: dumbo don't call me mam, you forgot what I said? When we do handjob you need to talk with me like husband..and co-operate by talking with me and do and what I say ok?
V: hmm ok mam sorry..
S: ahhh again mam?, Dumbo only you are... Ok my putta you liking my massage?
V: hmm yes saruu I'm feeling good, as she had turned towards me her towel knot for off and her pink strapless bra was visible and above that her cleavage was huge and due to her bra tightness her boobs were looking bulky and could smell the erotic Jasmine soap fragrance on her body...I just turned erotically towards her and opened my mouth in pleasure as she started moving her hand over my dick.....ahhh mmm saruuuu..
S: putta.... Don't you kiss me
V: yes saruu need your lips now..umm i started pulling her down lips little hard and saruu made erotic moaning...
S: ouchhh mmmm ughhhhh puttaaa keep kissing me ummmmm ayyooo mmmmmmm
She noticed it was over 5 minutes ( she targets not to reveal her pussy to pass out my sperm,as that is her last option so she tries all other things to arose me) umm putta suck my boobs
V: yess saruu I need those hard nipples in my mouth saruu... I just slided her bra to reveal only one boob at a time...and slowly her left boobs popped out while right one was still inside her bra, so I just held her left boobs and started pressing it a while and look in mouth...hmm first could sense her body soap..and that made me more aroseing.... 
S: puttaa your dick is too hard kano...umm liking it in my hand ahh ohhhh...hmmm
V: saruu it's paining move your hand slowly darling....she understood and started massaging by pulling my dicks upper skin out...so at that i pretended as if it hurt me...
V: ouchh my skin ( actually she was trying to pass out my sperm soon, hence she tried this, but acted because i needed this moment to go slow)
S: oops sorry putta did i hurt you , ummfff sorry sorry.
Now she has to see my dick if it was hurt there.. so just gave a quick stare at my dick.. meanwhile i realised, if act in pain then she might stop doing the handjob ....so
V: don't worry wifey.. just be gentle now it's not paining...( I said this before she got panic and by which she lifted her head without seeing my dick)
Now she was jerking slowly and was staring me erotic way....
S: umm putta did you like me giving you bath today.... Your body is so neat and clean...you have maintained well kano ummmm 
V: you too saruu i liked when i applied soap on all over your body.. it was so nice baby.. you have amazing body.
S: putta press my boobs little hard know please i need some pleasure..ummm then which part did you like most when you applied soap putta,
Vbanana now started pressing her boobs really hard and could see her face was turning read and she semi closed her eyes and enjoying the moment....) Umm did you like this much hard my wifey.....
S: ummm ouchhhh yes putta keep pressing...hmm tell me which part you liked when you applied soap...
V: i liked your ass saruu it was so soft to apply there...i loved it...then where did you like when i applied soap to you saruuu
S: hmm i liked it when you applied between my legs putta it was so exciting moment.....when you touched there.
V: I was reaching my climax when she said that...umm saruu I'm coming baby....uahhhh uahhh pachakkkk pachakkk splashed all my love cums on her stomach and some popped up to her belly hole, i just came close and kept by dick against her navel so that all sperms dip inside her navel...

After 5 minutes we separated... And I held my dick and kept it inside and saruu took me inside to wash.. i said I'm feeling shy let me only wash.. mam..
S: with smile till now you didn't feel shy ah?
V: hey go mam, you only said we should not talk about this topic after my sperm is ejected... I feel shy...
S: ok ok wash and come soon afterwards I will go.
After a while we got freshen up....saruu too came out and wore her saree.. and for the first time she wored it in front of me..I mean offcourse turning on the other side.... Later 
 saruu got  call from her father.. she was happy conversing and after finishing the call she came to me gave a hug and started looking at me with eyes filled with tears.
V: oye mam, what happened....
S: like you doesn't know...why are you so good putta?( She hugged tighter and I too caressing her back...) Dad called and said... His cataract surgery went through smoothly... Your security took care of him just like a son and he ensured to be there until all the formalities are completed....so dad asked me to thank you...so i hugged..
V: oh no it's not my security ( made fun of her)
S: I will punch you...don't lie... And I don't scold.....
V: how sweet my darling....now enough getting emotional...let's for for a walk come come.
S: no wait still more time I need this hug.... without knowing her..tears rolled out.....my husband not even bothered to give visit to my parents home.. though i informed him about this....but still...you silently Heard all the conversation and did your job...even though it's not your responsibility
V: hello....am i your responsibility? Tell me? 
S: hmmm yes...I am your guru....
V: then equally you are mine....
S: continued weeping....ummm
I just break the hug....wiped her tears..looked into her eyes...came close and gave a smooch... without saying anything...she too cooperated....ummm started sucking hard ... because of her freshness....she just held my head and pressing towards her....I just slided my hand back and held her waist and later slides down to asss .. kept still there and then broke my kiss...
V: umm i filled your lost energy again....so don't cry...as my saliva is over...I just laughed...
S: i know...hahaha..come lets go down..

She held me around my shoulder and walked out with proud....and that's when a 6 feer tall dusky women...well built ( looks like she work out regularly in CULT GYM) came opposite to me... I got lost looking at her.. if I'm not wrong I was lost for 3rd time ;-).( First lost saruu, 2nd lost Nutan and now 3rd ??) that's when to my surprise.....
M: heyy Sarala......?
S: hey Maria right.....?

***Ok readers hope you enjoy this erotic bath session... update for next episode...1) pending 2nd handjob 2) Saruu has a unanswered question, from doctor? What is that? 3) Does Sarala knows Maria? Will this opportunity helps Vishnu in exploring Maria too? Wait and watch******
[+] 10 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 16-05-2024, 11:38 AM