Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 13

Next day morning i got up and my senses was asking to give visit to saruu room but my mind said to avoid, later i picked phone and informed saruu to have breakfast and lunch as i shall meet her after dropping nutan aunty to airport. Purposely i needed to avoid her as i wanted her to feel my absence, meanwhile nutan came, so there was verification call she got from reception so both moved there and didn't speak anything about last night as we already agreed not to remember that bit or discuss. So went there( and it had my next plan here) and was talking to reception, meanwhile again Meghala saw nutan there.
M: hi Nutan, how was the night?
N: with smile it was good, and followed what you said... Both laughted together.
M: one more thing from last night after i met you there was a thing that was running in my mind, so are you daughter of Janaki? Because she is my neighbour and I had seen your photo there.
N: (with shock? What ? That's true how come my mom is here?) Yes yes, you are right Meghala
M: hmm nice, she always talks about you, and recently she moved back to her home town as your father died, sorry for talking about your personal things but needed to give this message to you as your dad had taken promise from your mom as to ensure that you should not come and do his last rituals.
N: started crying but avoided, now how's mom.
M: she is always worried about you, yesterday when i saw you, I just called your mom and cross checked if her daughter is nutan, and she was very happy, and asked if you are happy with your married life? So I said, yes janaki she is happy and has come with her husband to hotel. 
N: so sweet of you Meghala, after my love marriage dad never allowed me to talk to her. 
M: i understand, ok then bye.

Flashback: meghala was actually neighbour of Nutan mom, I got to know when i was explaining her character in this drama as Meghala had seen Nutan earlier when i came with her as she is lady receptionist, so that's when I paid more money to her and asked her to act the way i informed her.

I silently observed everything, and went back to room after our breakfast, we were in balcony and that's when i thought knowing more background of Nutan.
V: so nutan, if you don't mind can i know the reason you were crying in reception hall? Sorry if it's personal.
N: hmm , my name is Nutan ponappa and I'm from madikeri , Vishnu 2 year back I got married love of my life who was stunt man in movies, obviously we being from traditional family and my dad being military officer he didn't agree but yet i went against his decision. And my dad being stubborn he never allowed me to enter home or meet my mom, and mom being helpless never opposed my dad, hmm and then we have to leave Bangalore and settle in Chennai as he was working in Tamil movies, after our first night which is 2nd day of my marriage, he was supposed to perform stunt as they needed to complete the session urgently,hmm my husband went to perform and yeah that was his last stunt in his life.
V: with shock meaning?
N: he died Vishnu, and after that in new state without knowing language i struggled a lot but knowing the fact that i can't return to my parents, i some how used my husband influence and started working as side actress, after few months I did not get any movie role, i thought of dieing as most of them offered me casting couch, to offer movie but i know my roots and tradition so never compromised for that, rather i shall die.
V: I was really emotional, listening to this pathetic story 
N: when i decided to die, then later i realised that i was carrying, my heart didn't allow me to kill the baby inside me, for the sin what I have done. So things started well later started doing small stage shows , drama everything to survive and somehow led my life, and now I'm happy with my daughter.
V: oh oh how old is she?
N: 1 year 2 months, she would be missing me, due to my work, more than my milk she has had bottle milk only.
V: now I got activated, wiped my tears, ( oh oh she lactating her baby, hmm now she has full of milk? Then I need to make an effort to drink milk out of it, as she doesn't have time to feed her daughter so atleast i should help her hahaha) now my mouth started watering.
N: so ya Vishnu this is how my life is, ok then i might need your help Vishnu there is small confusion.
V: what confusion nutan?
N: actually meghala called mom and said that I have come here with my husband so I'm gonna call my mom and need to talk to her as even my dad expired and she is alone and God knows how she is taking care of her. So when I call her obviously she would ask me to get you along with me, because according to her you are my husband now.
V: hmm ok nutan I can help.
N: ok then i shall leave i might get late to my flight.

I went and dropped her, ahaaa now that nutan mom knows that I'm her husband, so nutan cannot say to her mom that her actual husband died? Wow. I will be her unofficial husband. God knows how things will fold up now.

It was 3pm, i came back to my room and was eager to meet saruu, rang the bell and my darling opened it with angry.
V: hi mam, had lunch?
S: like you are bothered, putta why you didn't come to meet me from morning, see when your aunt came you forgot me only, anyways leave what can you do when that lady is stubborn. Did she leave?
V: yes mam , I left her and came back directly here.
S: hmm ok, you had lunch?
V: yes mam
S: oye, then did you take bath, I was expecting that you shall come to take your inners but you didn't
V: yes mam, i did take bath with my aunty,( i answered with hesitant, for her to get doubt)
S: hmm don't lie, I can that you have not even washed your asss, ( she came to hit me)
V: ok ok I will but one condition, I need cold water i cant do in hot water
S:ahh no...
V: go mam, it's boring and I don't like to take bath alone, you also don't act like my aunty,( said with sad face)
S: see it's good for your health, why don't you listen, hmm do one thing i shall also join you to take bath. Would you come.
V: no no I will shy, I can't please leave me, why you trouble me, I'm not small kid, ok i shall take bath in hot water only ok? But let me take bath alone.
S: ( what if he takes in cold water, and how would I get to know?) See putta you are good boy, I'm giving you company because I too get bored to take bath alone.
V: don't lie, last whole week you took alone and now that my aunty said you are acting... No drama mam,,, I will not listen.
S: please kano why you don't listen to me,( her eyes were filled with tears as she was not able to convince me)
V: ( now I will play my card) ok I will do but i have 2 condition, first I need kiss while we take bath and that too i can give when I want, and secondly, i should not feel uncomfortable so like how you give bath to me, likewise even i will give bath .. so taht5get satisfaction that I'm not the only kid.
S: with smile of relief... Uff that's all right come lets go take bath I agree to your sweet condition?( Soul: uff finally this dumbo agreed saruu else you would have been in trouble again with his aunt, he never understand. Me: he is not dumb, he is innocent.. he doesn't know the effect, what he would forsee if he takes bath in cold water so how can we blame him? He is like kid to me, kid will behave like this and obviously he is ashamed of i give bath to grown up boy, so for his own satisfaction he would give bath to me, as he thinks it's mutual help, inner soul: true I agree saruu)

I went to washroom in excitement, thinking what and all will happen, my saru came with 2 towels for both of us and started filling water into bucket and meanwhile asked me to remove dress, i acted as if I'm shy and removed all my dress and remained in jockey underwear, but my saruu had just removed saree and came to take bath with blouse and peticoat.
V: mam are you not removing those blouse and peticoat? How would you take bath like this?
S: hmm but please don't mind putta i would prefer taking like this, or if you feel bad I shall take off this.
V: ( my lust feeling is, it would be more erotic to watch an Indian women semi naked rather full naked, that in wet dress it would be even more erotic) hmm ok saru but how can i apply soap or give bath as only your waist i can put soap.
S: ayyo don't worry buddhuu , i shall lift my peticoat so you can apply soap there and i shall remove few blouse buttons so you can apply soap my keeping your hand inside my blouse? Understand?
V: oh correct know...ok we shall start, and mam remember about kiss, i usually give to my aunt while i apply soap to her body and even i like it, so for you also same ok?
S: ok putta as you wish, I'm happy that you didn't feel bad when i didn't remove full dress.
V: thanks mam, ayyo it's ok even i understand that you feel shy. Ok let's start to take bath mam

*** Dear readers finally it's all set and in next part the bathing session would start*** sorry for delaying as i need to make things look natural, though it looks lenghty but it would excite more when it's all set to do bang bang***

**** Further in next episode i shall introduce a interesting characters, and it would elevate to most erotic level, as new sex bomb "Maria" would make her debut ****

***I have elevated Nutan character, so she would also come again, along with her acting husband Vishnu*** excitement loaded, keep reading.
[+] 8 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 15-05-2024, 12:07 PM