Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
171 to 180

He : Take and taste it inside

I did not want it, I opened my mouth to protest. But that moment was enough for him to easily insert his cock into my mouth. Once inside, he stood still, looking down to see my face. He smiled at me. He then slowly pushed it inside my mouth. However, due to its massiveness, it was not possible to enter freely. A large portion of his cock was remained outside from my mouth and I had to open wide my mouth to gulp it. He started forcing my head back and front, with each movement his cock was slowly moving inside my mouth. I became gagged. But he did not removed. He wait for a minute and again started my mouth fucking. I was being mouth fucked by this dirty young man in my bedroom. I gagged and coughed. At last, he pulled me up and forced me to put my hands on the bed. He pulled up my hips upwards and kissed on my ass. He began licking and kissing my inner thighs from behind. As his lust grew, he began biting my fleshy ass. Gradually the intensity of his bites increased and they became painful. But I stood there silently, his painful bites and his rough hands on my thighs.

His tongue again touched my inside. It was trying to pierce it. He pushed my legs apart. I could not see what was happening behind. I could sense his swollen head of his dick touching my bare ass and it moved into the crack. I became afraid because of his size and I never experienced anal fucking nearly an year. Suddenly I felt something in to my crack. It was his saliva, I could feel his finger in me. He was trying to insert his fingers inside me and I tried to turn my ass to prevent him. But he held my ass with his left hand strongly and tried to insert saliva with his fingers. I could sense his head of his cock touching me and I became fear due to size. I tried to slide out by turning my ass. But his grip was becoming so strong that it began hurt me. 

He : Madam relax your ass, Otherwise it will hurt you

I felt something warm against my hole, He was trying to put pressure. He held my hips with both his hands and then I felt a sharp pain as he pushes the head of himself in. I let out a loud squeal and bite my bottom lip in pain and closed my eyes in pain. He pushes himself in further to about half way. He pulls back out to his tip, and then pushes back in half way. He slowly fucks me like this for about some seconds and then without warning, he pushes himself into me until his balls are resting against my ass cheeks. I started cried due to pain.

Me : Oh Please Please No I will die Please leave me

I felt as if someone was splitting my ass up. I felt like my head spinning around. I cried and begged to leave me. But he was not listening to me. He breathed heavily and started slamming into me harder and he's pulling me hard against him. I could hear the sound of our skin slapping together and his balls slamming against my ass cheeks. He let out a yell and started to slam into me with long, hard strokes. I could feel his cock throbbing as it shoots his load into me. A warm wetness shoots inside of my ass, I can feel it and going deep inside of me. He eventually slowed down, collapsing on top of me and breathing heavily. He kissed me passionately and I could feel him slowly withdrawing his softening cock from my hole. I could feel the cool air against my ass hole. I could feel his warm cum dribble out and run down my ass crack. I was collapsed. I had no strength to stand up. He remained on top of me for some minutes. He kissed me on my back and get up.

He : Wow You are wonderful madam. 

I have no strength to talk. Neither I was not in a mood to talk. I thought he understood that. After sometime I could hear his foot step, moving away from the room. I stayed on the bed for some time more. I was totally exhausted. I took a small nap. May be half an hour or more. Suddenly I woken up. I must go back.I stood up, collected the bed bed sheet from the floor, went to the bath room, washed my face and came back. I took the saree from the floor and kept on the table. I could not stand any longer and collapsed on the chair. I sat there with a blank mind. After sometime he entered in to the room. He was looking at me and smiled. I looked down. He came in front of me and stood there for some time. He then moved back, behind the chair where I was sitting. I could felt his hands on my shoulders.

He : Relax madam, Let me massage you.

He massaged me on my shoulder. I had no strength to speak, neither I felt like so. He continued his massage for some time. Suddenly I felt his fingers moving down, to my boobs. He cupped both my boobs and massaged it and finally took the nipples between his fingers. I looked at him. He smiled at me and he took me from the chair in his arms and walked towards the bed.

He put me in the bed,"I have been waiting for this day" he whispered, then started fucking me really hard again without wasting any time and i cannot realize how this young boy have this much stamina. His fucking made my boobs shake in a circular motion. As I looked at the ceiling and enjoying this moment with moaned and my eyes were closed and lost myself. All I could feel was that cock hammering me. He straightened my legs and put them on his shoulders. He bent forward, making me bend in the waist and moved his hands to my ass. Only the back of my head and the top half of my back were now resting on the bed. Rest of it was in the air. My eyes were still closed. His cock was still fucking me at full speed and with his hands under my ass, he was squeezing and fondling them.

With my eyes closed and the room was silent except the sound of our bodies slapping against each other, His cock fucking me and both his hands squeezing my ass. Soon I felt his fingers grab my boobs and then squeeze my nipples. That felt good. This boy was have lot of skills to satisfy the woman in bed. His cock was going at it rapidly at the same time his hands were squeezing my boobs and simultaneously playing with my nipples. Suddenly i felt three hands on my body and how it is possible. I felt two hands on my ass and another one hand on boobs. Immediately I opened my eyes and got shocked. The hand on my boobs was a dark and another middle aged nearly 45-50 years man was sitting on the bed right next to me, With in a seconds he grabbed my other boobs and squeezed it hard. That gave me more shock and fear. Using all my strength I pushed myself away from his cock. I went backwards towards the wall. There, I picked up a bedsheet and covered as much of my naked body as possible. even i cannot know how this man entered to the locked house.

He : What happen?

Me : who is this?

He : My boss

Me : What he is doing here

He : He also want, what i got from you

Me : What? Its not possible and i will not agree for this?

He : Why?

Me : I am not an whore

He : oh, Then i will show the video to your husband

Me : You are a cheat

he : Yes, i'm cheat and also selfish. if i arrange a beauty like you to my boss, then he will give continuous work and also increase my salary. So i used this opportunity.

Me : you cheat, fraud

I sat there, my head spinning and I tried to make sense of the situation and how to react. Then that boy came close to me and put his arm around me.

He : madam i promise, you'll like it.

I was silent and i cannot do much since my naked photos are with him. He pulled the bed sheet which was covering my body and I released my grip on the bed sheet and he throw it to the other side. Now fully and willfully naked in front of his boss. He stared at me with an smile and have decent looking face with white hairs in the head. he watched us, pandey grab me by the hips and lay me on my back. He put my feet back on his shoulders and resumed the banging at the same speed he had left it. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about his boss presence. I started moaning again with every thrust. Suddenly when i open my eyes, His boss cock was just inches from my face. pandey thrust were making my body move back and front, his boss cock almost touched my lips. I noticed that he had huge balls and his length was about 6 inches. It was surrounded by thick black hairs. The day goes worst by worst.

His boss put a hand on my hair and pulled it slightly towards his cock. I don't know which made My mouth open, suddenly he inserted his cock in to me. His hands held my head and he started gradually fucking my mouth with his cock. His balls kept rubbing my face at each time his cock went deep in to me. After an long time, i was feeling a cock in my pussy and in my mouth at same time. I actually liked it. I started using my tongue, lips and made a good effort to suck his cock. After more minutes, I had expected his boss to cum in my mouth soon. But Finally, I felt pandeys grip on my waist tighten and his fucking tempo increase. I realized he was about to cum soon. I took his boss dick out of my mouth, turned my head around and breathlessly said to him,

Me : Please don't cum inside

Soon he started jerking his hips and withdrew his cock from me and went to the bathroom. I lay in the bed with tired, Suddenly, I felt his boss move towards me. I saw his pants off and jump on his knees behind my ass. Before I could refuse or push him away, he thrust his cock into me. He put his hands on my hips and started fucking me. I had opened my mouth to tell him to stop fucking me, but somehow it changed into cries of pleasure. I just stretched out my hands along the bed, closed my eyes and feeling more pleasure. When i opened my eyes to see him, he had unbuttoned his shirt and was taking it off. His white hair fat belly was against my hips. Most his chest hair were white. I looked into his eyes. He smiled back and then bent down and kissed me for the first time. His lips were rough. His breath smelled of cigarette and his tongue just blindly thrust into my mouth. 

"Enjoy this sexy bitch housewife boss and she is my gift for your 50th birthday" pandey whispered. Then his boss broke the kiss and I saw him still naked standing next to the bed. His boss now grabbed my hair and started fucking me even harder. Finally after some times he stopped fucking and collapsed on top of me. I felt his fat stomach rub against my flat one. He kissed me deep and hard again. And then rolled off the bed.

Then i again went to bathroom and washed myself and I wore a simple light green printed sari with matching blouse. When i came out from the bedroom, Pandey is not there, but boss wear his dress and sitting in the sofa. His boos asked me a water then, Then i offered him a glass of cold water from the refrigerator.

he : Still i cannot believe this boy was trapped you

Me : where is he?

he : i will send him to buy paints

me : ok, what's your name

he : david

me : Are you christian?

he : yes

After drinking water, he gently began to stroke my hands. He took my palm into his hands gave a gentle kiss on the back of my palm. That moment, the phone bell ranged, which made us to come to our senses. I stood up and went to pick up the phone but still I was rather unsteady and felt david standing behind me to balance me when I took the phone. As I start to answer the call, david gently rubbed the sides of my hips. I wanted to stop him doing that, so when I turned to tell him, the next thing I knew was his mouth was touching mine. The moment I turned around, he grabbed me in a powerful embrace.His rock hard body was tight against mine and my breasts fit under his chest and above his fat stomach. I couldn't talk. His powerful embrace held me tight as I couldn't escape his tight grip. My whole body tensed as his warm lips touched my neck.

My husband ( Through phone ) : Hey lakshmi r u there?

Me : yes

him : What happened why you are not reply to me

Me : Nothing 

Him : Ok we reached Madurai, what happen why you still in home 

Me : I feeling tired

Him : Oh ok take care and why cellphone is switched off?

Me : I forgot to charge

Him : ok take care and get some rest 

me : ok

When i put my phone on the receiver, he placed his lips on me and I opened my mouth also and we began kissing. Our lips melted together as if they were becoming one. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and pulled me close as he began to rub my bottom again. It felt so good. I passionately licked his tongue back as we started to deeply kiss each other. We relentlessly ran our tongues across each Other as we continued to be locked at the lips. As he pulled his tongue from my lips, he started to lick my neck. His warm breath and wet tongue was triggering a deep sexual desire inside of me. In my deep heart, I wanted to kiss him again when he began to gently stroke my left breast through the soft material of my blouse. It felt so good it made my knees weak. 

It felt so good I had to let him continue. he re-entered his tongue into my mouth as we started to kiss wildly again. I couldn't get enough of him as he again made his way down my neck. He began to grab my boobs with his hands. His hands were on the buttons of my blouse. Already the pallu of my saree left my shoulders and were lying on the floor. he had unbuttoned my blouse and started kneading my boobs over the bra.Then he moved up the bottom of the bra, little exposing my nipples further as we kissed. He began to gently roll my nipples between his fingertips as I rubbed his chest. This man was also good and even at this age he was romancing so well. 

Then he unclasped the strap of my bra, releasing my boobs from my Black Bra. My boobs were inviting him and quickly tried to lick and suck them. I started to push him to me, so he increased his sucking speed. I just couldn't believe what I was doing and my mind was racing so fast. My knees started getting weak and I had to sit down on the edge of the sofa. He knelt down and took one of my nipples into his mouth. His warm tongue licked across my nipples, sending me into a sexual feeling. My pussy was so swollen and wet as he sucked my boobs like this his lifeline chance. He sucked one by one. At this time, my body was so filled with passion. I became weak at the knees. He had sucked my boobs to the point of full erection. He licked my boobs up and down and was starting to have his way with me.

I felt like his pleasure piece of meat as he rested me on his couch. As I lay on my back, I could feel his hands begin to caress the silkiness of my inner thighs. His hand pulled the of my petticoat up and I could feel him softly begin massaging my pussy through the material. I moaned, His hands pushed my legs farther apart and he gently cupped the my pussy through my petticoat. I thought I would wet my petticoat right there. It felt so good. He pulled the knot of my petticoat aside and he removed it over my thighs. By the time, his hand was now inside with one of his fingers moving into the opening of my pussy. As my pussy got wetter and hotter, he just continued to insert more fingers. Finally I managed myself to moan. 

He responded by moving his mouth down my stomach and tried to mouth over my pussy. When he began to press his mouth over my pussy, I simply moaned and once he finished tasting my pussy. I lifted my hips to let him pull my petticoat, the rest of the way off. As he took off my petticoat completely from me, the exotic feeling of being totally nude again in front of the man, who was known to me before an hour. I just had to feel this sensation of his mouth on my opening. I lay back and he began by slowly kissing the area around my pussy. While he did this, he continued to pinch my nipples and move his fingers inside of me. I was in ecstasy as it was everything I imagined it would be. He knew just what to do with a woman. He sucked and licked inside of me. I thought I was going to explode as he took in all of what I had to offer. He licked me deeply as my pussy was on fire. He was licking and sucking me and I was overloaded by this sensual feeling inside of me. I had never have a like this before, within couple of hours and i am getting to be fucked by fourth time.

His face was hidden into my pussy. I looked forward to the release that had been building for so long. I was getting so hot now, I was moaning very loudly and didn't even notice him remove his pants and move up between my legs. When I felt his lips touch mine, I opened my eyes to see and he was above me and looked down to see him guiding his cock in between my pussy lips. As he began to push the head into me. I began to screamed and he continued to insert a few more inches into me. Then his cock went inside of me, sent my body into a shiver. My body then betrayed me as my hips began to push and move against him with my building orgasm. I couldn't speak. I could only moan. As his head entered in to me, I could feel my pussy stretch. 

His fully loaded cock was pulsating in to me. I was so swollen and wet, he had to pull back and push forward a couple of times to stretch in to me. He thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my pussy with every push until finally his entire cock was into me completely. The pleasure went through my body. I screamed with ecstasy as he pulsating his six inches easily in to me and slid deeper into its own. My legs were straight up in the air and my fingernails dug into his arms as he landed all 6 inches of his rock hard cock into me. When I finally recovered, I realized my pussy had adjusted to size after pandey big cock and his cock was sliding smoothly in and out of my wet pussy. I was in love with his cock. I needed it so bad. I bounced and bucked so hard, I thought this was going to be best in my life. My body finally had what it had been waiting for all days.

I was moaning when he slammed himself into me, bucking with the pure pleasure his cock was giving me. It was fantastic having him inside me. he slowly pulled it back and front to spread his wide load. He was not holding anything back and strongly ripped open my cunt with his rock solid wide 10 inch load. He pumped me fast and hard. I felt I was going in and out of conscience as he fucked me and I felt my climax building up in my stomach very quickly. I was going to come again, but he was thrusting more stronger and I realized he was also about to cum too. I was somewhat disappointed because I knew he would have to pull out before he came again. His whole body lurched forward and I felt the tip of his cock smash against in my pussy. He groaned loudly and shot his first load of his cum deep within me. I tried to push him off, but it was too late. His hands were holding down mine and he was pushing into me with all the strength and intensity of his orgasm. I could feel his hot cum literally shooting into me. At the same time my body also once again came, I felt like someone let the air out of me. It fired with enough force and quantity. 

My pussy was pulsating as my body fought to his cum. The most number of orgasm I have ever in a quick time. he continued to thrust and all I could do was grab his ass and pull him into me further. My entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between my legs now and I screamed with the greatest sexual experience of my life. Wave upon wave of ecstasy went through my body as I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me deeper. It was wonderful. I could feel his seed pouring out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. I couldn't believe there was so much of it. I could feel the hot warmth of his load spreading out into the depths of my body. I just lay there for a moment in a dream like state marveling at the feeling of what was happening inside of me. 

I realized my legs were still wrapped around him and he was still gently thrusting his cock inside of me as he held me down. It really was a soothing feeling and I looked up at him and realized my body was starting to respond again. He kissed me again very gently and began softly licking my nipples. To my surprise I could feel his member was beginning to get hard again. It was recovered so fast. I knew I had to stop this time because i was so tired and fucked in holes for last couple of hours by this two, just in case there was a chance it was not too late. I couldn't be so stupid to let him take me again. I let him to fuck me twice and now he was starting to do it again. But as he continued, I realized I couldn't stop him. I was still very turned on by what I had done. It felt too good.I was getting exactly what I needed and didn't ever want it to stop. My hips again began to meet each of his thrusts. He released my hands and we began what turned out to be a very slow, even romantic fuck. We continued for a long time, as I blocked out all thought of everything except how wonderful his cock felt postponing in and out of my wet cunt. His cock again filled me completely and was stretching my pussy to its limits.

As we fucked, I lifted my head up and began to suck the nipples on his chest. After a while he said, " i'm going to come again, should I pull out? My response still surprises me to this day. As another orgasm built up inside me, I replied " no, come inside me, I want to feel it again come inside of me please" He smiled, kissed me, and picked up his rhythm. Again I felt him shoot an incredible load of his cum into me, as I pushed my cunt up to meet each thrust. I could feel each jet hitting inside again which triggered another deep orgasm. It was so wonderful. Even my nipples burned. It was the ultimate submission and I had completely submitted to him in every way. I knew that this blackmail, But it excited me and made my several orgasm. When finally he rolled off of me and pulled his cock from my red and swollen pussy, I slowly sat up on my elbows and looked down at how totally fucked I looked. My dresses were bunched up around the sofa and my soaked petticoat was hanging at a corner of the sofa. My pussy was swollen and red and soaked with his cum. My breasts were red and covered with marks from his intense sucking. My hair was spread all the way.

I knew I definitely need a break from this massive fucking session. So I jumped into the shower and cleaned up as well as I could. When I finished, I returned to see him resting on the bed, with his cock lying peacefully across his stomach. I slipped on a nighty that covered my red and swollen breasts, with no undies beneath it and came out of the room. I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen. I felt so naughty. I prepared fresh orange juice, so both of us will feel energetic. Still, he was in the bed only. With excitement, I went back to my room. He was sleeping, As I reach him, he finally woke up. He reached for me, took the juice and asked how I enjoyed the sex. I told him it was fine and now I don't feel anything bad at all in that.He seemed surprised and hugged me passionately and pressed me hard against his body and said, "thanks". He then just snuggled up next to me and rubbed my tummy saying we will try again for one more time. As I sat up, I saw his cock, facing me. He leaned in and whispered that he want to feel my married mouth again around his cock. As the passion filled my body to the point of thrusting explosion, it urged me that if I were to suck his cock.

He was fully erect again and was waiting for my action. Up to this point, I never was very excited to go down but he was very inviting. As I was gasping with erotic heat, I slowly moved in. I was out of control with my enlarged pussy screaming for action, I was totally turned on to this cock. I leaned in and opened my mouth. He inserted the swollen head of his cock but it needed more room. I opened my mouth as far as I could and took in his head. He moaned in delight, as I was fulfilling his every goal of conquest. I started to understand that I was becoming all that I despite but I couldn't control this primal need that I had. I needed to suck this cock so bad that I started to shiver. There was more than enough room for both of my hands, as I grasped this and sucked. I bobbed my head back and fourth trying to mouth fuck this 50 year oldman. I started to develop a rhythm of bobbing up and down then licking the side of his cock. I wanted to deep throat of him. He sensed me and grabbed my head and thrust. I felt this cock slide down to my throat. I sat back and tasted this mixture of saliva and precum that filled my mouth. I locked on to his cock and sucked for all I was worth.

As the feeling of his cock sliding down my throat, I began jamming my mouth on him as hard as I could. My mouth was opened as wide as possible; my lips were tight against that cock. I felt the huge head pass me and slide down my throat. His precum was lubricating my throat as I was determined to suck him. I wanted his cock any way I could take It. He ordered me to suck his dick and I was obliging. I sucked his cock as fast and hard as I could. I knew my mouth could not do what my snatch could. The intense thoughts sent a rush through my body that I could not stop. As I continued to slide his huge mount in and out of my mouth, he continued to tell me suck it. The thought of stopping did not enter my mind as he had me under a spell. The feeling of my drenched pussy stretched to the max and sliding down on his pole was unbelievable. I took him in even farther and was going down on his cock.I trusted his cock deep down to my throat and sucking hard. I couldn't keep up anymore. The massive size of his cock was getting the best of me and I was slowing down. Pre cum dripped from my mouth, I gulped all his cum in my mouth. My mouth was filled with his cum and his cum was dripping from my lips down on to my breasts. He then slowly kissed my lips with his cum on it and slowly bent down to kiss my breasts which were topped with his cum. He started to continue his operation downwards over my pussy and gave me a sizzling tongue fuck, until I climaxed again. 

I caressed his face, ran my fingers in his hairs and pulled him up to lick my face. Then I whispered him not to disclose this to anyone, as that will ruin my life totally. He told me that he was not a fool and that if I will give him similar attentions in future, then he will be more than happy. I promised to do so and revealed that I had never enjoyed fucking of this standard ever before in my life and that I want to experience it again and again. We hugged and kissed each other, in a more relaxed mood and went off to sleep in each others arms. Surely, it's an experience for me of life time. After some times when he got up and wore all his dress.

He : Ok we both have some urgent work now, we both will return at 8PM and also i know your husband and daughter is on tour. So we cant miss this opportunity. 

Me : I am waiting.

In the view of arati

Dinesh : Ok bitch, now wear an sexy dress like an whore

me : why?

He : I already said, today noon you are going to spend time with shop owner

me : I am not whore to sleep with all

He : Ok no problem, i show the videos to your husband

Me : why are treating me like this and why you want to do this?

He : I have buy lot of money from him and i cannot able to return that

Me : So

He : I am arranging you for him

Me : No way please dont do this

In meantime he got an call and after spoken

He : Now you have lot of time to get ready

me : What?

He : He ask me to bring you at night

Me : please

He : Get ready at 8PM and i will pick you

saying this he went out from my house. I was crying in my room, There was no one to ask me why I am crying. I slept like that crying without having lunch. I woke up when hear my childs cry, then i feed him and make him to sleep again. After some hours, siva and saradha came.

Me : How are you siva?

He : Fine madam

saradha : Now he is completely ready for the work madam

Me : What about you?

She : I am also coming from tomorrow onwards madam

me : ok, But i want some help from you

She : what madam?

Me : Washing machine is repair for last couple of day and there is some clothes need to wash

She : Ok madam, i will wash it now

Then she asks her husband to wait and she went to back side of house for washing clothes. 

Siva : madam are not feeling well

Me : I am ok

He : Did you cry?

Me : No

He : Dont lie, Look at your face and your eyes are so red in color. What happened?

I tried to convince him by saying NO. He came close to me and again started asking details then i said all details about dinesh's blackmail but he i did not say that he fuck me. 

He : Dont worry madam, you have helped us lot when i was in hospital and now its my turn to help you

Me : What you will do?

He : Wait and watch

Then he left from your house after getting the address of dinesh from me. At around 6Pm, I got call from siva

Me : hello

He : Madam be happy and all are over

Me : what?

He : He is over

Me : What happen to him?

He : He was died in accident 

Me : How?

He : Some accidents are made to prevent good peoples

Me : Thanks

I know siva was made some plan and killed dinesh, Now no one is here to blackmail me and i was so happy.

Lakshmi is waiting for that both mens in that night, But they disappointed her because of their urgent work both went to town to purchase some goods as per their boss order. Lakshmi was so much disappointed after hearing this.

In the view of Arati, After two weeks

Two weeks quickly passed after the dinesh death, I was feeling restless in this time and my husband noticed me.

He : Why are u so dull?

Me : No, i am fine

He : Dont lie 

Me : I dont lie

He : Ok i understand there is some problem with u

Me : Not like that dear

He : I am also facing lot of problem in my work

Me : What happened?

He : My boss was torturing me a lot

Me : oh

He : He was treating me like a machine

Me : oh no

He : He makes me to work in all day and night

Me : why he was doing this to u?

he : i dont know

Me : What we can do?

He : Look this notice

It was notice from one ashram saying we will reduce your work tension, increase ur salary, etc. Pls contact this number *********

Me : R u think this was true

He : Let us check 

me : But i think this is not correct situation

He : We will try once

Then he convinced me and called to that number, they said their head swamiji will visit Ur house to check an vasthu and then he will provide the solution for Ur issues. next we both took bath and keep our self ready, waiting for his arrive. At around 10 am that swami ji came to our house. He was a quiet an old man in his late 60's with white mustache and long beard up to his chest. After he came we both greeted him and invited him to the house. Then after seeing our entire house,

Swami Ji : I think lot of problems in ur job

My husband : yes swami ji and we want to do

He : I realize lot of bad thing in ur house

My hus : What swami ji?

He : Yes, There are some ghost are in around this house

My hus : what?

He : yes and they are only creating a problem to u

My hus : How to ride that?

He : i will take of that and u dont worry

My hus : Pls swami ji do it quickly

He : It will take one month to clear all that ghost

My hus : One month ha?

He : yes

My hus : What we want to do

he : I need to stay in your house for one month

My hus : Ok swami ji

he : I need to do special pooja in both morning and evening daily for one month

My hus : ok swami ji, But i need to go delhi tomorrow

he : when u will return?

My hus : after one and half month

he : Then we start this after your return

My hus : No swami ji you can start it tomorrow itself and my wife will support u for this pooja

He : ok that good.

Next day my husband left to delhi at morning itself. swami ji came to our in evening and he started doing pooja daily in morning and evening. I provided one room for him to stay. Saradha and siva also came here and got blessings for swami ji.

After one week of his stay.........

It was Saturday, Swamiji called me 

Me : Yes swami r u need anything?

He : I need some items for pooja

Me : Give me the list 

Then he gave one list and buy that items from the shop, while hand over that items to him 

He : Tomorrow one of my follower will come here

He : U have any problem

Me : No swami ji

he : I need to spend some time with her for special pooja

me : ok swami ji

he : on one should disturb us

Me : Ok i will not disturb u

He : hmm

Me : Can i come to ur room with lunch?

He : No

Me : Then both of you, dont have lunch?

He : Tomorrow is the special pooja, so we did not eat regular foods

Me : Then what you ate?

He : Only fruits

Me : Then can i buy some more fruits?

He : No its enough for us

Me : ok swami ji

He : This is her mobile number

Me : ok

He : Send your address to her

Me : ok swami ji, can i ask some questions

He : hmm

Me : she is an woman?

He : Ya she is also an housewife like you

He : They also have lot of problems in their life's

Me : oh, Then why don't you do the pooja in her house?

He : There is some problem to do it there

Me : Ok swami ji

He : You have any issue to do it here?

Me : I have no issues swami ji

He : ok

Me : Whats her name?

He : Divya

Me : Ok swami ji

Then i send my address to her as per the swami ji advice.

Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
[+] 1 user Likes pastispresent's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 29-12-2018, 10:09 PM