Adultery A husband's mistake
The cool breeze hit her boobs and her nipples stiffened. She liked the sensation, but not with a spectator around. She hugged him tight, not allowing him to separate her, so that her boobs don’t get exposed to the onlooker. Meanwhile her phone continuously beeped from the hall. Raghava was getting in full mood. He moved her apart and started sucking her boobs. She bit her nipples and she was getting so aroused. Sukanya feared that she would be in great risk is she didn’t stop him and move to a more secure place. She kept hugging her husband and inconspicuously looking at Vimal.
Sukanya: Can we move to the bedroom?
Raghava: Why? Don’t you like it here?
Sukanya: I like it. (She said, then looked at Vimal) But let’s move in. We’ll do it here some other day.
Raghava agreed to her request and was about to break her hug and move to the bedroom, but she pulled him closer to him.
Sukanya: Hug me closer and carry me to the bedroom.
Raghava liked her romantic suggestions. He tightly hugged her and lifted her off the ground. She hugged him in such a way that her boobs are completely hidden. He swung around and walked towards the bedroom through the hall. She was suddenly taken aback, but it was unavoidable. Her beautiful, round ass got completely exposed to the spectator. She buried her face on his shoulder in shame. As they crossed the hall, she heard her mobile beep, but she was least cared about anything else now.
He carried by her hip and walked to the bedroom. He dropped her on the bed on her back and stared hungrily into her eyes. He found the same hunger in her eyes too. He kissed her forehead and continued kissing all over her body, travelling down from her boobs to her navel and finally stopped at her pussy. He kissed and sucked her pussy. She held his head and fondled his hair as she screamed in joy. She wondered if her voice would be audible in the balcony. The bedroom door was open. He sucked her pussy for ten minutes and looked into her eyes as he sucked it. She was restless. He gave a final kiss to her pussy and rose above. He quickly got rid of his shorts and climbed on top of her. She seductively smiled at him. He held her hip and adjusted her on the bed. He pulled her legs and folded them towards her chest and then aimed his cock at the opening of the pussy. He started slowly and she gently moaned. Slowly he gained tempo and started to fuck her hard and fast. She hugged him and scratched his back with her nails. He sucked her boobs in between and looked into her eyes as he fucked her ferociously. She looked into his eyes and gave a sexy look. He started pounding her harder. 

[Image: gif-cute-desi-fucked_5f0a0b020c5d0.gif]

She closed her eyes for an instant at the sudden change of pace. When she opened her eyes, she was shocked to find Vimal fucking her. She stared at him; jaw dropped. He gave her a mischievous smile and kissed her lips. She was so dazed that she was not able to comprehend her state. When he broke the kiss, she again stared at him. He was Raghava, her husband. Imagining Vimal gave her a mixed feeling of disgust and arousal. She shook the thoughts off her mind and kissed her husband hard. He pounded her relentlessly and cummed inside her. He fell on top of her and she hugged him close to herself.
Raghava: I love you darling. I love you so much.
Sukanya: I love you more than that.
She said that caressing his hair as he lay on top of her. He rolled over and lay beside her as he knew that he would be heavy for her. He kept gently fondling her boobs.
Raghava: I’ll be missing you very much.
Sukanya: Me too.
Raghava: Then let’s not waste time.
Sukanya: So soon? We just finished one round.
Raghava: I’m not going to get tired till I leave. It’s Sivarathri for us.
They made love 4 times till 3:30 AM and both of them slept nude like logs. Sukanya was dead tired, but she had a wet sensation at her pussy. When she lazily opened her eyes, it was Raghava sucking her pussy. He took his mouth off her pussy and stared into her eyes. She gave a beautiful smile and opened her arms for him. He hugged her and kissed her. Their game for the day began. They remained naked for the whole day and had fun till it was time for Raghava to leave for his flight. His flight was at 8 PM. Hence, they had to leave at 6 PM to make it on time for the boarding. They booked for a cab and finally, they dressed at 6 PM when the cab arrived. Raghava rolled the trolley and walked to the lift, followed by Sukanya who locked the flat and walked after him. Raghava pressed the lift button and waited for the lift. As Sukanya crossed Vimal’s flat, she secretly checked if he’s somewhere watching her, but she saw none. When the lift arrived, both of them descended the building and left for the airport. It was an emotional send off for Sukanya.
Raghava: I don’t feel like going at all.
Sukanya: I would be glad if you could avoid the travel. But it’s for the good.
Raghava: Call me everyday if I don’t call you.
Sukanya nodded with a smile and suddenly checked for her mobile.
Sukanya: Where’s my mobile?
Raghava: You might have left it in the flat.
Sukanya nodded, but her attention drifted to the multiple message tones. She knew that none other than Vimal would message her on WhatsApp. She suddenly was curious to read what he sent.
As soon as she gave send off to Raghava, she booked another cab to her flat. When she arrived her flat, she secretly glanced Vimal’s flat, but it’s locked. She quickly went to her flat. As she was about to open the door, she saw Meena close her door and cross her.
Meena: Hey. What happened to you? You were not seen nowadays.
Sukanya: Nothing like that akka. Just busy.
Meena: Where are you coming from?
Sukanya: Raghav has gone on an official tour.
Meena: Oh really? How long?
Sukanya saw excitement in Meena akka’s eyes and didn’t understand why.
Sukanya: A couple of days maybe (She lied)
She desperately wanted to cut her and got inside to check the messages. She was very curious. Just then she got a call on her mobile. When she picked the call and said, ‘Yeah, I’m coming right away.’
Meena looked busy with the phone call. Before she disconnected the call and resumed the conversation Sukanya gave her a smile and entered the flat saying
Sukanya: Carry on akka. See you later.
She closed the door before she could say something. Meena was also in a hurry, so she rushed away. Sukanya threw her handbag on the table in the hall and quickly searched around for the mobile. She found it on the sofa and quickly picked it up. She was disappointed to find that the battery drained out totally and the phone was switched off. She rushed towards the charging point and placed her phone on charging. She waited for the phone to get charged. She walked around fidgeting with her hair locks. As she loitered around the hall, she noticed her halter top and the towel thrown around carelessly which reminded her of the previous night’s memories. A smile appeared in the corner of her lips. She quickly picked up the top and the towel and hugged them to her chest. She put them on the sofa and quickly reached out to the phone to check if she received any messages from Vimal. She knew that he was watching her having sex with her husband. She tried her best to cover herself, but couldn’t avoid her ass being exposed to him. She knocked her head and blamed her stupidity. Her phone was getting charged from zero, hence it was only 2% charged till then. Hence, she kept the phone on charging and switched on the phone. It took a while before it got restarted.
As soon as it got switched on, she curiously opened the WhatsApp to check messages from Vimal. Today she felt unusually happy to check Vimal’s messages. Maybe because of her freedom now to chat freely with him as her husband has left, she was not sure. When she opened his chat window and started to read his messages, her smiled slowly faded.
Vimal: Hey Suk
Vimal: Are you there?
Vimal: Please reply
Vimal: Waiting for your message
Vimal: (Sad smiley) You have no time for me.
Read messages so far. She also read the unread messages.
Vimal: I thought you were a good friend to me. Now I understand you don’t care about me.
Vimal: I’m heartbroken
Vimal: At least you are happy.
Vimal: I won’t message you hereafter.
Vimal: You have fun
Sukanya felt so sad to have made him feel like that. She expected him to be happy after having a nice time with his girlfriend in the park. She was confused why he was behaving like that.
But she was shocked when she saw the image he sent after his last message. She started sweating.
She realized how careless she had been and the potential dangers of her careless act. Her sympathy for him turned into anger. She was also angry with him for capturing her private moments.
Sukanya: Call me now!
As she sent the message, she received another message which was from her husband.
Raghava: Just about to board the flight.
Sukanya: Have a safe flight.
She messaged and threw the phone on the sofa. She was wearing a saree as she went to drop her husband at the airport. She went to the bedroom to change her dress. She got rid of her dress and incidentally looked into the mirror. When she saw her completely nude form, she remembered about Vimal secretly watching her nude form hidden behind her husband and engaging in mad romance. She had a mixed feeling. Without her knowledge a smile appeared on her face. She then picked a nighty and matching inners. She quickly wore them. She was feeling really tired after a marathon sex with her husband and limited sleep. She walked to the kitchen and made herself a coffee. She sat on the sofa and started watching a random movie. She watched the movie as she had her coffee. She did not know when she fell asleep. When she woke up, she saw that the movie was over. She lazily rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock. She looked to have slept for over three hours. The first thing she did was to have a look at her mobile to check if she received any message from Vimal. She wanted to admonish him as he seemed to have stepped over the line. She was disappointed that there was no message from him. As she was wondering if he really meant what he said when he messaged ‘I won’t message you hereafter.’? She thought that it was she who was supposed to be angry with him. But still, she did not want to ignore him. Her heart was restless. As she was about to type another message, the doorbell rang. He was in no mood to entertain any visitors, but walked to the door when the bell rang continuously. She looked in the door lens she saw Meena akka. She would have normally loved to have her company, but this was not the time. But she can’t avoid her. She opened the door. Meena akka also changed into her nighty as she saw her in a saree sometime back.
Sukanya: Come in akka
Meena: Hope I have not disturbed you.
Sukanya: Not at all. Come, I’ll make some coffee for you.
Meena: Hey no. Wait. I want to talk to you about something.
Sukanya who was walking towards the kitchen walked back and sat in front of Meena akka.
Sukanya: What’s so important akka.
Meena: It’s about the neighboring boy, Vimal.
Sukanya felt uneasy at the mention of his name. She tried to remain calm, but she was curious what she was about to talk. ‘Is she trying to bait me?’ She thought.
Meena: Why are you thinking so hard? Don’t you know? You saw him in Mr. Nair’s party.
Sukanya: Oh. Yeah. I remember. What’s the matter?
Meena: (cleared her throat, like she was going to say something really important) He attempted suicide last night. He consumed poison.
Sukanya started sweating. She could not believe her ears. Looks like she was talking but no words came out of her mouth.
Meena: Yeah. So shocking right.
Sukanya: Why… Why did he do that?
Meena: Looks like some love failure.
Sukanya: What?
Meena: See, boys these days are so fragile. Death is always the only way for them.
Sukanya was internally shivering. She was trying to comprehend the reasons and causes.
Meena: Hey. Calm down dear. He is out of danger.
Sukanya breathed a sigh of relief.
Sukanya: Which hospital is he in now?
Meena: Looks like it was non-fatal. He took some pesticide which is not strong enough to kill a man.
Sukanya: Don’t he have any sense. Such a stupid. He will die in an instant, but his loved ones will suffer lifelong…
Meena: Calm down baby. Relax. He is home. Safe and fine. He should be dealt with so much care now. Else we never know.
Sukanya: Hmm
Meena: Ok dear. I wanted to say this when I saw you in the lobby, but you seemed to be in a hurry. Just want to let you know. See if you can visit once.
Sukanya: Thank you akka.
Meena: Ok di. I’ll go now. Rohan will wake up any time now.
As soon as Meena akka left, she quickly rushed to her bedroom and stripped off her nighty in a second and wore the dress she removed that noon. She tied her saree in a hurry and rushed to the door. She stopped at the door, tried to normalize her breath. When she was convinced, she opened the door and rushed to Vimal’s flat. Although she tried to look calm, her heart was beating erratically. She waited at the door and thought about what she should talk. She was feeling clueless. She took a deep breath and rang the bell. The door opened after a few seconds. Mr Rajasekar opened the door.
Rajasekar: Ah Mrs Raghavan. Please come in.
As she walked in, she saw Vimal’s mother weeping in the corner of the room. She sat on the sofa in the hall and didn’t know what to talk.
Sukanya: How is he?
Rajasekar: He is fine now.
Sukanya: (After a bit of hesitation) Can I talk to him?
Rajasekar: Sorry dear. He’s sleeping now. I think it’s better to let him rest for a while.
Sukanya was disappointed. She saw Vimal’s mother weeping loudly.
Rajasekar: Don’t scream. Vimal may get disturbed.
Sukanya thought it was not the right time.
Sukanya: Sir, I’ll leave now. Maybe I’ll come again later.
Rajasekar: Sure dear.
Sukanya left the flat and walked into her flat. She plonked down on the sofa and held her forehead. She felt terrible. She had to talk to him somehow. She picked her phone and tried to call his phone. It rang for a couple of seconds and it was rejected. She tried multiple times, but her calls were rejected. She felt restless and urged to talk to him at any cost. She dialed his number again and walked to the balcony. She peeked from her balcony to Vimal’s but he was not there.
Sukanya: I’m extremely sorry Vimal. I need to talk to you immediately.
The message was immediately read, but there was no response. She did not know what to do. She kept the phone on the table and set the camera on timer and stood in front of the camera holding her ears. She took a medium close up and sent the image to him. The massage was again marked read, but no response. She ran to her bedroom and jumped onto the bed face down and wept silently.
She continuously wept and she didn’t know when she felt asleep. When she woke up it was 9 PM. She did not have her food, except a juice she had with her husband at the airport. She was not in the mood to have anything. She went to the bathroom and washed her face. She tiredly walked into the hall. She then glanced at the balcony. She hopelessly walked to the balcony and again peeked at the neighboring balcony, but she was disappointed. When she looked at the sky, it looked cloudy. She remembered drying the clothes in the terrace. She half heartedly walked into the hall and moved to the terrace to get the clothes. It was windy and the clothes were fluttering in the air. She ran to the clothes and started picking them one by one when she heard a silent weeping. She turned around for the source of the sound and it came from behind the tank. She cautiously walked towards the source of the sound. When she turned around the blind corner, she saw Vimal sitting there with his head between his knees. When he heard the footsteps, he looked up. His sadness turned into anger and he got up.
Sukanya: Please listen Vimal. Please don’t walk away. (She said in a hushed voice)
He stopped and stared at her.
Sukanya: I’m really clueless of what is happening around me. I really don’t know why you are annoyed with me? And why you did that stupid act.
Vimal: How would you know. You are enjoying your life.
Sukanya: Please don’t kill me with your words. Just tell me what happened?
Vimal: What should I tell you? You never responded to my messages when I’m low. (He almost shouted)
Sukanya: I saw you with a girl in the park. I thought you were very happy. I assumed you were happy and I thought I’ll talk to you when I’m free.
Vimal calmed down a bit when he knew that she had an assumption based on what she saw. But he was still angry.
Vimal: She called me to the park to say that she fell in love with a friend of mine. And they are in a relationship now.
Sukanya: What? You said she was in love with you.
Vimal: (Staring angrily at her) She was in love with me. But when she was told that I’m in love with another girl, she changed her mind and accepted the proposal of a friend. I lost her forever.
Sukanya was shocked. She blamed herself for his tragedy. He would have had a happy life if she had not interfered. She held her mouth with both her hands and her eyes bulged.
Sukanya: I’m really so sorry. All your sufferings are because of me. If had not given a stupid idea, you wouldn’t have faced this situation. I’m the reason for your suffering. Please punish me. Please punish me but forgive me. (She wept.)
Vimal mellowed down, but he remained defiant. He didn’t want to talk to her more as he was still in the grief of losing his love and she was the reason. He started to walk away. He walked through her and stepped away, but she held his hand in an instant and pulled him towards her. She stared into his eyes and pushed him to the wall. Without any warning she hugged him and kissed him on his lips. She sucked his lips for a few seconds. When the realization hit her, she pushed him away and ran away to her flat without collecting the clothes, while Vimal stood there transfixed.
She ran towards her flat and opened the door in an instant. She hurried to her bed and jumped on it She lay face down, shutting her eyes, hoping whatever happened was a dream. Her heartbeat started to spike and she started to feel the heat spread across her body that she started to sweat. She put a pillow over her head and tried to stop the thoughts. After a while she felt suffocating. When she removed the pillow and threw it away, she began to hear her phone ring. When she sat up on the bed and eagerly picked the phone, it was her husband. Unknowingly her excitement faded. She picked the call and spoke to him for some time.
Sukanya: Hello dear. Have you landed?
Raghava: I have landed and also arrived at the hotel. I called you 1 hour back but you didn’t pick the call.
Sukanya: Oh really? I didn’t notice. I had kept in in charging and was watching TV.
Although the events she said happened but not in that order. She literally lied unintentionally. After some hesitation,
Sukanya: Listen...! (Pause)
Raghava: What's the matter dear? Tell me.
Sukanya: You know Vimal right? You know what he did?
Raghava: What? (little loudly)
Sukanya: He attempted suicide.
Raghava: Again?!
Sukanya: Yeah. He seems to have been admitted in the hospital. Meena akka told me.
Raghava: The boys these days are fools. And hey, you stay clear of it.
Sukanya: Hmm.
Raghava: Ok dear. I’ve got to go. You have your dinner and sleep well. If you feel like talking, call me anytime. Don’t think that you would be disturbing me.
Sukanya: You are so sweet.
Raghava: Bye darling.
Sukanya: Take care.
Something was troubling her throughout her conversation. Maybe guilty conscience. When she ended the call, she saw few more missed calls. Few of them were from Vimal. Suddenly she remembered the kiss she gave him. It was subconscious act. She couldn’t believe she did that. She held herself responsible for all his sufferings. It was true to some extent. Her idea backfired and he had to pay for it. But how did she intent to compensate it was the question. She also saw a few messages from him.
Vimal: You have your own life. What do you have to do with mine?
Vimal: I can’t blame anyone for my fate.
Vimal: I want to talk to you for a minute for one last time.
Vimal: (This message timestamp was after his missed calls) If you don’t want to talk to me. It’s fine.
There was anguish in his last message. She immediately called him. This time the call was attended in a fraction of second. But after the call was attended, there was silence from both the ends for a few seconds. Sukanya could hear Vimal’s breathing.
Sukanya: Hello
There was no response.
Sukanya: Hello Vimal. Talk to me.
Vimal: Yes
Sukanya: Hey Vimal. Why are you not talking to me?
Vimal: While I was suffering and was contemplating why I should live, you were happily enjoying your life. You never cared for me.
Sukanya: How can you say that?
Vimal: I’m not saying you. No one cares for me. Just leave me alone.
Sukanya: No Vimal. I care for you.
Vimal: Stop bluffing. You are just talking to me to avoid guilty consciousness, right? Alright I accept that the one I loved left me because of my mistake and no one is to be blamed.
Without saying it, he put the entire blame for his sufferings on Sukanya.
Sukanya: Don’t kill me, Vimal. I know I’m the reason for your sufferings. I do care for you.
The call was terminated.
She called again, but the call was rejected. She again called, but the call was rejected. She sent a message.
Sukanya: Just give me a chance to prove that I care.
There was no response. She called again but the call was not attended. She felt so depressed. She didn’t realize that she was sweating profusely. She felt so uncomfortable. She put the phone down on the bed and went to wash her face. When she went in, she felt a bath might cool her a bit. She removed all her dress and went into the shower. She let the water wash down her grief. She cried under the shower and freely shed her tears. After a long bath, she shut the shower and wiped her body with the towel. She tied the towel around her boobs. The towel revealed a deep cleavage and ended few inches above the knee. While she rinsed her hair, she opened the bathroom door and heard her phone ringing. She ran at full speed to attend the call, but the call got ended just as she reached for the phone. In the process the towel came off and she went to the bed completely nude. But she noticed that the call was from Vimal. She immediately called back while she was still nude. Her anxiety grew with each ring. Her heart skipped a beat when the phone was attended.
Sukanya: Please talk to me Vimal. Please believe me that I care for you.
She was still nude when she was talking to him. He was still silent.
Sukanya: What should I do to prove that I care for you?
Vimal: (Clearing his throat) Come to the balcony.
Sukanya was glad he spoke.
Vimal: in 5 seconds.
Sukanya panicked. She was nude. She quickly picked the towel and wrapped it around her as she held the phone between her ear and the shoulder. She rushed to the balcony as she tied the towel around her boobs. She did not tie it properly which caused a vulgar display of the top portion of her boobs. Just before she stepped into the balcony, she quickly adjusted the towel to cover her boobs properly. She came panting heavily. She almost tripped at the balcony when she stepped out. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScDPHfKB20jRM2DpBrWiY...k&usqp=CAU]

Vimal stood there jaw dropped when he saw her in just a towel. He did not expect this to happen. She breathed hard.
Sukanya: Do you now believe that I care?
The balcony of Vimal’s flat was attached to the bedroom. He stood in the balcony frozen as Sukanya looked at him. When she looked at herself, she felt both shy and embarrassed. She folded her hands to salvage the situation a bit, but was of no use.
Vimal: Are you not doing this to clear your guilty conscience?
Sukanya: Why don’t you understand that I truly care for you, you idiot? (She raised her voice a bit)
Vimal: The girls that I fell in love didn’t have any strings, but still abandoned me. You are married and you have a life. Why should I trust that you will not do the same?
She stood there stunned about how to convince him. He hung up the call and was about to walk away. Sukanya threw away the phone into the hall in frustration. She knocked the railing of the balcony and he stopped hearing it. She stared at him ferociously. He stood there cluelessly. Before he guessed the situation, she untied the knot of the towel, holding the ends with both her hands and opened it for him. He stood there in shock. She stood there with her hands outstretched with the ends of the towels in each hand, her face turned away, tears in her eyes. She looked at him motionless and tied the towel back and walked back into the bedroom, picking the phone from the hall. She lied down on the bed weeping at her situation. 

[Image: Anushka+shetty+sexy+stills.jpg]

She did not know if she had done the right thing or not. She did not know if she did it to save a life or because she felt it within. She did not know if she was a good woman or not. She wept hard. She heard her phone ring. It was Vimal. She buried her face between the pillows and kept weeping. The sound of the phone ringing stopped. She took the phone in her hand and was contemplating whether to call him or not. She made up her mind and dialled the number. But she was surprised when she heard the ringing behind her. Before she realized, she felt someone sit beside her. She was shocked. Her heart started beating harder. She did not turn to look as she was shy and afraid. She felt an arm on her shoulder. She felt heat waves flow through her. Her condition was vulnerable and it added fuel to the fire. She closed her eyes. She felt that the person lied down beside her and felt his hot breath on her neck. She opened her wet eyes and stared into the cute innocent face. 

[Image: 316178_480964211973592_1612546977_n.jpg]

He held her chin and raised her head. She looked directly into his eyes. He suddenly kissed her on her lips. The little of whatever defence she was holding was broken. She hugged him tight and started kissing him ferociously. They kissed each other like a beast. He rolled her facing upwards and leaned on her and continued the kiss. She let him kiss. She closed her eyes. She felt the knot of the towel coming off. She still didn’t open her eyes. Sometimes being oblivious to the situation is the answer to some unsolvable dilemmas. Vimal broke the kiss and she still kept her eyes closed. She suddenly felt cold sensation suck her. Her nipples were gobbled by a warm mouth one after the other. She held his head and pressed him towards her nipples. He squeezed one boob and sucked other one alternating between the right and left. She squirmed under him like a snake. He then yanked the towel off her lower part and it exposed her cute navel and stunning pussy. He gradually travelled down and sucked her navel. He inserted his tongue and tongue fucked her navel. Meanwhile he pinched her lips and inserted his middle finger in her mouth while she sucked his finger. He moved his finger deep in her mouth and moved in and out. Meanwhile he sucked her navel hard. He moved further down and smelled her pussy. Sukanya was breathing hard with anticipation. He pushed his nose into his pussy and smelled it. He then slowly like a snake left his tongue out and poked her pussy. She moaned hard. There was no stopping him. He sucked her pussy hard and also bit her pussy petals. She liked it and pushed his head harder. He increased the pace. He held her thighs and pressed them. He lifted the legs and folded her knees. He then held her ass and squeezed them very hard. She moaned again. He kept sucking her pussy for ten minutes and she released a huge amount. He drank them and kept panting hard. He lied between her legs with his forehead over her dripping pussy. He gathered his breath and moved upwards. She closed her eyes and turned her face away. He turned her face and kissed her lips. She could taste her own juice. It felt somewhat awkward, but she was ok with it. He gently started squeezing her boobs. She opened her eyes. He was already topless. He slowly removed his shorts and his underwear together and he stayed completely nude. He held her hand and guided her to hold his cock. She hesitantly held his dick. He wrapped his hand over hers and moved back and forth. She started doing then. Then slowly he took his hand off and she did it voluntarily. He kissed her neck and gently bit her neck. She screamed gently. He again took his hand to his cock and placed his cock at the tip of her pussy. She neither did encourage, nor did she object. He took that as an approval and pushed his cock gently. It slowly entered her pussy and she mutely breathed in. He then pushed again, a little more went in. Another push and she bulged her eyes. She held his hip to slow him down. He stayed like that for some time and then again, he pushed a little. She felt that she was already full. She felt it was difficult to accommodate him. When she thought that he was fully in, he pushed again. She was surprised and shocked. She took her hand to his cock to check if he was done, but there is still one fourth still remaining. She wrapped her hand to avoid any further penetration. He started fucking her and she kept moaning. He bit her lips and sucked her neck. He tweaked her nipples hard and she instinctively took her hand to her nipple. Using the opportunity, he plunged his cock deeper. She screamed by closing her mouth. Her muffled screams added to his arousal. He kept fucking her continuously. He fucked her for fifteen minutes and was about to cum. Sukanya realized it.
Sukanya: Don’t cum in.
She pushed him. He understood her and took his monster cock outside and just in the nick of time he came and spilt his cum all over her. She held his dick like she was closing a tap with her hand, but she was too late.
Sukanya: You rascal. See what you have done.
She rushed to the bathroom. She shut the door and opened the shower. She had tears in her eyes. She knew that she had crossed all boundaries of culture and decency. She had committed unforgiveable adultery. But she couldn’t think of any other way. As she cried under the shower, she heard a knock. She knew who it was. She did not open the door. But it kept knocking. She had to open the door. As soon as she opened the door, he entered the bathroom and shut the door. He approached her.
Sukanya: Aren’t you already done?
Vimal: Not yet. He also entered the shower and kissed her. He held her boobs and squeezed them hard. He also squeezed her ass cheeks. She again felt weak. He pressed her shoulder. She understood what he wanted. She bent down and went on her knees. Only then she noticed his cock. It was a real monster. She shut her mouth in shock.
Vimal: That’s exactly what I don’t want you to do.
He took her hands away and pushed his dick to her mouth. She kept her mouth shut, but he kept slapping her cheeks with is dick. She liked the game. As she was in shower, she couldn’t keep her mouth closed for long. 

[Image: 118689.jpg]

When she opened her mouth, he inserted his dick into her mouth. He felt so good. She knew it was inevitable. She gently sucked his dick and he moved his hip like he was fucking her mouth. He was not able to hold for long as it was irresistible. He released his cum in her mouth. She immediately spit it then and there and washed her mouth in the shower. She got on her feet.
Sukanya: It’s enough for the day. You leave now.
Vimal: Enough for the day. Means We can start again tomorrow?
Sukanya: I didn’t mean that. I mean, you should leave. (She said naughtily smiling)
She walked out of the shower wrapping the towel, the same towel she opened for him to see her inner beauty that only her husband saw, technically.
She rinsed her hair with another towel. Vimal came out of the shower, naked. He wiped his body with another towel in the bathroom, but he did not tie it around him.
Sukanya: Shameless.
Vimal: I’m walking naked in the bedroom. And you have stood nude in the open balcony. Who’s shameless?
Sukanya threw the comb on him and he ducked.
Sukanya: You should leave now.
Vimal: Ok. I’ll leave.
He said and pulled her towel away.
Sukanya: Hey give it to me.
Vimal: Come and get it.
Sukanya chased him naked while he ran around the house naked. he rejoiced her bouncing boobs and juggling ass as she ran. He suddenly stood and held the towel in his hand and raised it over his head. She tried to reach it. She jumped to get the towel, but she did not realize the obscene visual she was displaying. Suddenly her phone which was on the bed rang. She leaned forward and grabbed the phone. Vimal also fell over her with his cock pressing against her ass. He inserted his hand beneath and held her boobs and she giggled. She suddenly fell silent when she saw the name of the caller. She signalled to be silent. She tried to push him away, but he stayed firm. She attended the call.
Sukanya: Hello Raghav.

Vimal understood it was from her husband. Without his knowledge he increased the grip on her boobs. She knocked him with her elbow.
Sukanya: I just had my food and about to sleep.

Sukanya: Ok. I’ll call you in the morning then.

Sukanya: You take care. Bye.
While she was wrapping the call, Vimal was squeezing her boobs hard and pressing is cock on her ass. She pushed him hard and looked at him angrily.
Sukanya: What do you think you are doing?
Vimal was shocked at her sudden transformation.
Vimal: I’m sorry. It was just fun.
Sukanya: Yeah. Yeah. Fun right. You spoil my life for fun.
Vimal: I didn’t intent to hurt you.
Sukanya: now leave, will you?
Vimal silently took his dress and wore it in haste and left her bedroom and through the hall went to the balcony. He deftly climbed to his balcony. Sukanya was thinking if she had been stern with him. She knew she was right, but was worried if he would do anything stupid. But she resolved not to pamper him too much. Too much has happened in a day or two. She was tired and slept instantly in the same position.
She received continuous messages and the beep sound woke her up. When she opened her eyes, she saw herself lying nude on the bed. When she recalled what she did last night, mixture of guilt and arousal crept her nerves. She immediately felt a sense of shame and quickly wore a nighty without anything. She picked the phone and saw the messages.
Vimal: Sorry, I did not intent to put you at risk.
Vimal: I know you genuinely care for me. I was only acting paranoid.
Vimal: I will never cross the line. I will do whatever you say.
Vimal: All I need is your forgiveness.
Vimal: Please respond.
Vimal: Just say ok. That’s enough for me.
Sukanya instantly replied ‘ok’
Vimal: Gave a broad smiley
She was suddenly feeling very hungry. She quickly went to the kitchen and made herself a coffee and an omelet. She was sipping her coffee and sat on the sofa in the hall. She received another message.
Vimal: Can I meet you today?
Sukanya thought for a long time as she sipped her coffee.
Sukanya: Ok
The adventure begins…
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 10:57 AM
RE: A husband's mistake - by Projectmp - 11-03-2024, 11:29 AM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 05:10 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 06:22 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 06:29 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by sri7869 - 12-03-2024, 09:52 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 13-03-2024, 04:09 PM