Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 11.

We reached hotel , and we both separated from there, and I went straight to see my saruu darling,and rang the bell.
S:oye Mr.husband, where were you till now? Did you pick your aunt from international airport or what? Morning you left and now at 5 you are coming, it was so boring for me alone here.
V: (happy inside for the missing feeling she had,) it was too much traffic and yes we needed to have lunch as well.
S: hmm don't lie, i think you were missing your aunt or what? I will kill you if you are planning anything as such.
V: hey no saruu, you think i like doing that?
S: hmm ,here i have put so much of hard work to help you out from this and you should also equally be supportive to me.
V: yes my sweet wifeyyy, I don't betray until my last breath, I just said and winked my eyes.
S: ahaaa wifey ah, I know how lonely you left me idiot, anyways I need coffee putta.
Vbanana wow they way she is talking was really giving me husband feel.) Sure will order right away and also i got surprise for you.
S: nice what is that, don't ask me to guess please kanoo
V: ok saruu, (and i placed a box in her hand and asked her to open)
S: what is this putta?( She asked and continued to open, and was shocked to see it was a golden bangle) oyee what is this expensive gift?
V: hmm mam, i had never given any gift for you when last Friday I won the economic quiz, so thought i shall surprise you ( actually i didn't won any quiz, her glass bangles were making too much of noise while she was giving handjob, so just to avoid that i got 1 set of gold bangle)
S: don't lie as you didn't mention anything about quiz to me ?
V: I was black for that question,(My mind was quick to get idea's) hmm mam i observed from last one 3 months and you are wearing only this glass bangles and didn't see any gold, it's our tradition for husband to gift gold after marriage, not sure if your greedy husband did that, so thought let me gift you as surprise for your marriage.
S: but putta its expensive
V: do you care to do anything for me which you are doing to me now mam? I asked with furious voice.
S: (little surprised by my tone and just nodded her head saying yes)
V: so saruu why i should worry about thinking what is expensive or non expensive? You do what is good to me, i also think what is good and do to you saruu?( I said this and a test rolled out)
S: with sad face came and hugged me, sorry putta for asking, i thought why to waste so much money.
V: I'm not wasting for bad things,my teacher said we need to spend for good things and make people happy ( and i smiled)
S: she too smiled and continued to hug me.
V: so mam it's combination of happy and sad, we experienced both so as per rules, I need to get kiss? Because you said I can kiss when i m happy.
S: ( just saw my eyes, nodded her head as agreement, and raised her chin to kiss me)
V: i bent my head down, held her face in my hands, slowly and passionately separated her down lip with my finger and placed my lips and pulled only her down lips towards me.
S: moaned with pain, oweeee hmm putta you shall tear my lips kanooo
V: saruu we need to improvise the kiss, so did differently.
S: with shy , she just hit on my chest and forced her lips.

Now we both were passionately kissing each other, it was my first kiss during day time( as every time it used to me in night) so rolled my tongue and started sucking her tongue little harder and sucked all her saliva, and slowly moved my hand and placed on her waist and was feeling her naked skin there( sometime we love romance in saree for this easy access)
And got an eye contact with my saruu while i was kissing and slowly closed her eyes, but i continued to chew her lips and suck her saliva.
V: breaking the kiss, mam my legs are paining as i wa standing for long time in airport, can we continue this kiss on bed?
S: oye naughty still you are not done with your kiss? ( She just poked her nose on my nose)
V: mam it's just 3 minutes, know please.
S: abba ok ok don't cry .
V: soon i lifted her( because I wanted her pallu drop down) and placed her on bed.
S:oye why lifted in hurry putta?
V: then what mam, you keep counting the time, so I had to rush
S: with smile, ashoo i just say for fun kano, ok now finish it.
V: (inner soul: oye dumbo, per your strategy you should not be taking her for granted while you kiss, and you should have ended while you were standing only, why you got her to bed. Me: there is reason for all my dear wait and watch)

I continued my kiss all over her lips, since her pallu had dropped my chest had crushed her boobs over her blouse, I was just making the kiss little wild today, and saruu to equally was aroused, i slowly kept my right leg between her legs and started brushing it slowly, and pulled her saree little up from my toes slowly without making saruu realise about this, saruu was reacting so positively without hinting to stop, so started feeling her bare legs , continued massaging and now placed my lips below her neck and continued my kissing, and made it look like , I went in a flow, 
S: ummm ahhh,( biting her lips, stretching her legs front) oye putta ammaaa hmmm why you kissing my neck ummmm
V: she didn't pull me, i just stared at her and said, i saw your lips might pain for long kiss, so thought will kiss your neck for a while and again switch back to lips, else when my aunt comes your lips will have bruses mam? Sorry that's how i thought.
S: hmm true and that stupid aunty would again ask 100 questions for that, meanwhile i continued my kiss against her neck ummm slow kano puttaaa, she just held my back hairs and was pushing deep in her neck region, and now again switched back to her mouth amd was kissing slowly by rolling my tongue on her lips like we girls apply lipstick, she was tempted by this move and held my hairs strongly and was caressing it, meanwhile saruu was holding my right hand against pilow and slowly brought my right hand down my holding it along with her hand and placed it near her navel, not sure if she did it intentionally or if she was sexually aroused but did that act as even she was tempted to the core, i realised the cold effect my hand had on her tummy and continued to arose her by licking her lips and slowly pressed her stomach while she held it her hand itself, and i was arosed this time and freed my hand pressed her stomach slowly, and by then door bell made ding dong, i continued to kiss without breaking the moment.
S: oye putta,ummm someone is ringing
V: let them do saruu don't disturb me
 Continued the smooch.
S: ummm ahhh putta please go and see knoww ugg she said by moaning
I just scolded that person and break the kiss.
While I left, my saruu was adjusting her saree , pallu and her lips..
 I went and opened to see Nutan aunty had come.
V: you are prepared right nutan?
N: just nodded and came in
V: mam, my aunty
She quickly adjusted her saree and came to greet my aunty.
S: hi madam
N: just nodded her head and was observing the room( she noticed scribbled bed spread) with doubt, teacher this is how you keep the room? Hmm nice sarcastically.
V: actually aunty, I was happy so per agreement we shared saliva together so bed is little scribbled
N: oh from when happy moments came into picture for kissing vishu? It should be only when someone crying right? You forgot my lesson? Because that's when they lose energy so we pass it by kissing.
V: actually my teacher said we can celebrate happy moments also aunty.( Me to my soul: hello my soul now you get to know why i dragged this kissing session. Soul: oh you wanted to prove to aunty that Sarala had made a new change in the rules? Me: yes sir. Soul: but why sir? Me: wait and watch, have some patience)
S: yes madam, actually i only said
A: ok but can i know the reason for it?
S: with blank face... She struggled to explain ( as she can't explain that I paid her 20k to help her family problems, and scenario created happy moments)
Vbanana i intervened to save my teacher) aunty there will be so many happy moments how do we remember, can you leave this point, i think my teacher has right to make rule like you, because she cares me more than a friend to me.
S:  smiled ( for the respect and trust Vishu had on her) and was in tear she caressed my hairs.
N: hmm ok, vishu boy, can you go out for a while, I need to talk personally with your mam.
I just nodded my head and came to lobby ( meanwhile I went to reception and spoke to the guy to shift nutan room next to my room, and asked him to  give some bullshit reason to nutan if she ask)
N: ok Miss, so you doing all the session which I spoke to you.
S: yes offcourse
N: what all?
S: french kiss, and breast feeding
N: hahaha it's called boobs feeding, don't call breast ok, don't divert by teaching anything out of the topic with my kid?
S: with dear she just nodded and said, ok boob feeding
N: that's good btw there is 2more thing which i forgot to tell you, so i think you can't do it, so I just remembered yesterday and thought of coming all the way, as 100% you shall not execute this.
S: what is that madam?
V : he will have pre cum probelm while he do boob feeding so, if a handjob is not given then he shall have pre-ejaculation probelm.
S: with hesitant, but yet she wanted to sound confident... Yes I did yesterday
N: yesterday, what about last 6 days?
S: I got to know yesterday itself, when he got the pain
N: what the heck, this is the reason I said that I shall travel with him, as a teacher you have limitations, you can understand what a student needs but not what personally he needs, because only family can understand it.
S: but he was normal madam
N: that's how this rascal behaves, because he is of shy character, and people who knows him from close can only understand him, and not all. Who would be responsible if something had happened to him mam?
S: but I'm making efforts to understand and help.
N: but it's not solving, oh wait a second, did he say the other problem? Because i had forgotten 2 things to mention when i met you
S: no only this i know, what is the other one?
N: Vishnu.. where the hell are you, can you get your ass inside the room.

I was happy the way nutan was acting, and came back running inside and could see , my saruu was standing stiff.
V: yes aunty
N:why the hell did you spoke about your handjob to her only yesterday?
V: because... Because
N: dint i informed you to talk to her on the 1st day itself? ( Fatakkk she slapped me Vishnu)
S: oops , madam please don't hit him, actually he did inform me but i was hesitant and didn't agree to do( saruu lies to save me)

V: ( oh oh change in my script, i didn't expect that saruu would say this dialogue, now was worried how nutan will manage the show)
N: good, when you are so hesitant then go back to home why you need to play with my kid?
S: sorry i realised my mistake,and will not do again that's why i started it from yesterday.
N: hmm, vishu did you spoke to her about other one?
V: nodded saying no
N: do you know about it?
S: nothing apart from these 3
N: vishu, do you take bath in cold water or hot water.
V: with smile, i love cold water know aunty, so I use that only.
N: with angry..Fatakkk another slap. Don't i ask you to inform Sarala to give you hot water bath?
V: with anger and crying hard, why should I ask? I'm 19yrs old and can take bath alone, don't treat me like kid, I will not take anyone's help.
N: why you are so stubborn on this point every time.
V: because you never revealed the reason behind it, I love cold water.
N: fatakkk another slap, don't you dare to ask reason, you just need to do what I say? Everytime y8vet beating from me for this bath topic. Now move out of this room

I left the scene by crying, and all those 3 slaps were so hard, hmm nutan was pro in acting.
N: coming back to normal, took the phone receiver, placed a call to some person and put the phone on speaker.
Sarala was watching all this quietly and also tears were filled her eyes, as she saw me getting slapped thrice.

D: hello Dr.Ramprasad speaking
N: hi sir Nutan here.
S: hello, madam how ar you
N: all good sir, sir needed a favour, are you free now?
D: yes madam please walk-in to my clinic
N: sure thank you, Sarala can you come with me,

Both walked and took me also to near by clinic, this dummy doctor also was setup by me and actually i did all this when I left home early to pick Nutan.

So we reached hospital, and doctor greeted us, so obviously nutan made me wait outside as she wanted to keep this as secret in front of Sarala, just to make her feel that vishu doesn't know about his disease.

N: doctor she is Sarala, care taker of Vishnu, so can you please repeat the problem which you discussed last month, so that she can take care of it?
D: ok, look Sarala, this problem is called nervous shrink nymphomaniac, it usually comes from jeans, and it is not a big problem but needed to take care as per instructions if not patient would get a limp leg or even stroke. So the symptoms of this disease is, the patient body would attract towards cold water, and they hate hot water because cold water attracts nervous system and eventually it shrinks if continued for longer period and at the end stroke or pheralysis would come, so we need to ensure they take hot water bath, because as there attracts cold water, they hate to take bath in hot water.
S: oh ok doctor
D: that's why i insisted, miss Nutan to give her kid by herself personally and never allow them to take alone
S: got your point doctor, 
D: and also nutan there is another problem in this disease
N: tell me doctor
D: hmm i can't in front of care taker, i shall call and explain you some other day, as it's not so important now.
N: sure doctor, bye then we will leave.

We came out, 
N: you both be hear I need to make urgent call.
Sbanana why Nutan was looking little happy? There is something fishy) hmm vishu i shall go to washroom ok you be here.
V: ok mam
She followed nutan from behind
N: hello Baburao, plan success, now Sarala got to know Vishnu disease and obviously she will not agree to give bath to him, so today she will leave Bangalore and  I shall have good time with Vishnu for days by fucking him and later once my thirsty is fulfilled, i shall take him to nandi hills and you guys  come to tease me and create a fight scene and we shall accidentally push him from cliff, hahaha do all his 500 crores property will be mine, ok neo hurry up, bye
S: omg such a bitch, whatever may happen I will save Vishnu, no matter i lose my life for it.

So both the ladies came and we reached hotel,
N: vishu please can you give 5 minutes, need to talk to mam.
I just walked out again
N: look sarala, the reason why i took you personally there means, i don't want you to think that I'm making up stories, and make you leave from here, so I wanted to make you realise the real problem, and vishu father also had this, hence it has come to him.
S: now I understand nutan madam, that day we got drentched in rain  and vishu was actually shivering a lot than a natural person would shiver, I was thinking the reason, but now i can connect what doctor said.
N: ( actually Vishnu is the director of this script who is connecting these things saruu, and I'm happy to help for your goodness) oh thank God he recovered. Anyways Sarala, i shall book your flight, i can't take chances with my kid
S: certainly no mam, I'm here to help him, when I have given handjob, this is nothing for me.
N: common Sarala, be practical, it's not simple as it looks ok....he doesn't like taking bath alone i f you go with him to give bath,  he always wants other person also to take bath along with him, and that's why 2 of the care taker left job and now I'm doing all this for him. And knowing that you hesitant to give handjob though vishu informed on 1st day.
S: he didn't inform on first day about handjob
N: u did say that he informed you earlier
S: (realised that she said to save vishu) by biting her head, yes yes he did
N: in this situation of yours i can't trust you, so please leave Madam.
Sbanana ya, bitch, after i leave you need too sexually harrass vishu and kill me, i know your plan) Madam please, I can give bath and also take bath with Vishnu, I don't mind doing this to cure him, so i sware on God that I shall never miss his bathing session, so you can go back peacefully.
N: oh oh like that, let me see, i shall give a surprise visit  and when i get to know if you are not giving treatment then even god cannot save you.
Vishnu.. Vishnu...
V: yes aunty.
N:  I have explained everything to your mam, take bath properly without fail. Ok else I will replace her.
V: ok aunty
N: ok can you take your things and shift to my room, it's been long we both slept together ( gave a cunning smile to Sarala)
S: but why, let him sleep with me, he is used to my Saliva and milk, so i don't want to change his pattern
N:look first i started this treatment, so i know what is good to him.
S: but
N: what you are just teacher,but I have rights on him so be in your limits, vishu come.
V: looking at Sarala sadly, mam i shall go with aunty if not she will slap me again
S: with tears hmm came close gave a kiss on chivks5ok putta gud night
N: hahaha, vishu you shall not sleep, we will do the session know? So only your teacher would sleep.
S: with anger, you go putta don't worry.

I came out with happy smile on my achievements, nutan gave a stare and laughed.
V:well done nutan, you did great today, but slap was really hard
N: sorry Vishnu did it in flow, but I have compensated that.
V: oh how
N:per your pl6, saruu has to give bath to you, but i twisted a bit, by saying that even she has to take bath with you.
V:wareh wah, but how
N: i said that you doesn't like taking bath alone, as you need company, since saruuu gives you bath so obviously she has to join you.
V: omg you beauty.
Nutan and i left to her room but receptionist informed her the room change matter which i secretly discussed with him,
V: what happened nutan?
N: due to some maintenance problem they shifted my room to 129
V: what that is next to my room
N: but how does it matter?
V: dumbo the room divider here is pop wall, so saruuu can here our conversation
N:ok let's be silent then vishu?
V: god save me from this dumbo, look saruu knows that it's pop wall and voice is transparent here, as on first 2 days we heard all the love making sound from newly married couples who stayed there, and now if we be silent then she shall sense that you are not treating me for my disease? And she might also think all this drama? Oh goddd who asked u to agree for this room nutan? You should have checked with me, now who will be responsible if things get spoiled? I shall die for sure the moment my saru gets to know about this as i look too cheap in front of her.( I started crying, silently observing her reaction, inner soul: aha first you plotted to get saruu to give bath, now what's cooking with nutan? Are you planning her to boob feed and give french kiss to you, so that saruu doesn't get doubt?Me: wait and watch Mr. Soul)

***Dear readers highlights of next episode****1) will Nutan, agree to give boob feeding and french kiss to vishu as part of his daily routine to avoid any doubts saruuu might get ? 2) how does saruu gives and takes bath with Vishnu?****wait and watch****
[+] 10 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 14-05-2024, 11:13 AM