Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
166 to 170

At 11Pm i heard an little sound from back side of our house. I checked my husband and daughter both are in deep sleep, then i slowly came to back side. When i open the back door prabu came from behind and hugged me and he whispered in my ears that he was waiting for this opportunity since a long time. I just kept quite and he kissed my ears, licked my earlobes, and then he kissed my neck and my cheeks, all these time his hands were over my bare hips, playing over my naval. Slowly, his hands moved upwards and he cupped my both boobs and pressed them softly making me give a light moan.

Me : Please not here please, its is open place

He : then where?

Me : I dodnt know

He : Dont worry anyway it was dark around us, so no one can see

Me : But i was feeling say

Without any reply he was pressing his body with mine from behind, I could almost feel his dick growing in size in between my buttocks. It was getting bigger and harder and looked like it would come out of his pant on its own and penetrate into me from behind. He turned me over, I had closed my eyes and was biting my lower lip to control my emotions. I turned towards him slowly, he removed my pallu from my shoulder. I was breathing heavily making my chest go up and down with every breath I took. I slowly opened my eyes to see him and he was looking at me. "How beautiful you are lakshmi". Saying this he started kissing me on my lips that set my whole body on fire. He had started sucking my lips and tongue. I was getting high and horny.

I also started supporting his kiss and started inserting my tongue in his mouth exploring inside his. We were now tasting each others saliva. We remained locked like that for several minutes and got separated only to regain our breath. Having now fully sexually aroused, I wanted to take him now as I was unable to control myself. But he was in no hurry. He then started kissing my neck and top of my boobs, while I was removing his shirt buttons, and he was opening the hooks of my blouse and removing it from my body. Dropping my blouse on the floor, he carried me to near the well holding me in his strong arms. we both sat on the floor on which I had always wash my clothes daily. But today i was going to be fucked on this place. As he was opening the hook of my bra and remove the straps, I went to his pant and unzipped it and then caught his cock which had grown to fullest extent over his underwear. He had removed my blouse and bra and I was topless in front of him.

I was feeling shy since it was for the first time I was standing nude in front of a man at open place even it was dark. He pinched my nipples, then kissed and sucked them and started licking all over my chest with the tip of his tongue. His other hand was working on my sari and he removed a major portion of it and I was left in almost my petticoat only. Later he pulled the string of the petticoat and allowed it fell on the floor. He removed it along with my panties, which was wet. I was now totally naked in front of him and he was looking at me and said, "lakshmi you are really hot and beautiful, I was missed you all this days". He took me in his arms while kissing me all over. I also kissed his hairy chest sucked his nipples while he was pinching my nipples turning them hard and erect like his own cock.

Me : Do it quickly

he : why?

Me : My husband is inside and i dont want to create any trouble

he : ok

Then he was kissing all over my boday. I was getting higher and hotter. Later he sucked my boobs one after the other, while his hand was working on my pussy. I started moaning, "UUMMMMMMMM". Then he sucked and pinched my nipples so hard that made me almost to cried in pain and pleasure. Then he removed his all dresses and fully naked and asked me to suck him. I was waiting for this moment to take his big cock in my hands and love and kiss it. I started kissing it first from top to the bottom above and below of his cock. In between I tickled his balls a few times. Then I slowly removed the skin on the tip of his cock bringing out the pink head out and started licking it with my tongue and whenever I licked the tip, it was making him go wild with growing excitement. He started making loud noises. 

Then i took the entire cock in my mouth and started sucking it slowly and at the same time rubbing it so that it was moving smoothly in my mouth. With my other hand I started ticking and caressing his balls, he was moaning louder and louder asking me to do it more and not to stop. With his full cock went inside my mouth, my head was also moving up and down sucking it completely. I raised my head a little to see his face, he had closed his eyes and was in pleasure and ecstasy. He moved forward and held my head in both hands. Bending a little, he grabbed my boobs and started squeezing them hard making me cry out in painful pleasure.

As my movements got faster and faster, it had after few minutes reached its highest level and he loaded his entire cum in my mouth. I took inside some of the salty liquid and he pulled his out out before i swallow all and his cum was spread on my face and my chest and boobs. He later said that the way I did the blowjob to him was awesome. I told him, "I did a good job for you, now it is your turn to do it for me. I now want you inside me fuck me now and satisfy my lust", he told me to wait and not to worry as his cock will just get into real action. After sometime I opened my legs wide asking him to put his dick inside me with a smile. I guided his cock into my cunt. Within a seconds, he was ramming me like a machine. He was also getting more and more excited pumping his long and thick dick inside me and I was moaning under him while getting fucked. While humping his strokes there were all kinds of words and noises coming from him and me as well. I was in ecstasy and reached my orgasms. He then told me that he wants to try the doggy style, When I lied down on my tummy, he raised my hips with his both hands till I was straight on my knees and my head still on the floor. He was ruthless and just opened the cheeks of my butts and entered from behind.

I collapsed with pain and was moaning and crying, he started ramming me again with speed and force for some more time. I was dead tired and told him I cannot take it any more, he then made me to lie on the floor. He entered from the front again and started ramming me all over and after 10 minutes he loaded his cum into me. By then, he was also tired and we both just lay besides each other on the floor being fully exhausted and our bodiaaes wet with sweating. After a while I got up and moved towards my dress. He grabbed me and suddenly started to squeeze my boobs again and I started to moan 

Me : leave me please

But he is not listening to me and after squeezing my boobs and pinched my nipples hard. He made me to sit on the well and spread my legs. Slowly he started to caress my pussy. It was wet as I was going crazy. 

Me : I was in fear to sit here

he : Dont worry, i will take care of you

Then he bent down and started to lick the inner walls of my wet pussy moving his tongue up and down, in and out and some times he would make a circular movement inside and He then shoved one finger and moved in around inside my pussy. I was crying with pleasure and jerked like a mad women. I got down from the well and he made me lie on the floor again. But i came on top of him, held his cock and said, "Now i will be on top". I guided his hard cock in my pussy. It was tight and it felt great. I started to move up and down and slowly. The moves got faster and faster, he too was stroking and responds to match the rhythm of my movements. 

I was in heaven as I was kissing him and biting his lips when i bent down. Both of us were breathing heavily and moaning. His cock went deep in me and I was so hot from inside that his cock was melting. My whole body was vibrating throughout. I was now shouting loudly because of great pleasure & pain, He took his cock out and made me stand with my face towards the well and both my hands resting on it. He then gripped my right thigh in his right hand and raised it till it was at a level of above his dick. I had to slide down a bit to maintain my balance. He lowered my hips a little so that they became perfectly aligned for his dick. He immediately entered my pussy from behind. He started fucking me like a hell. After some time when my leg which was high in the air began to ache, he put it on the floor and made me put both the hands on the well. Gripping me by my hips, he pulled me a little towards him so that my butts now touched him. He once again entered from behind and continued with his humping making me go high and crazy in pure ecstasy.

Slowly our motions became quicker and quicker. After 10-15 minutes, finally I began to my orgasm again, He also at last, came inside my pussy. Both of our bodies became locked fluids were flowing from both of us were wet with heavy sweat-bath and were damn tired. After some more minutes, both of us started wearing clothes, he took my clothes away telling me to put them on after he leaves as he would love to see my nudity till then. When he started to leave, he hugged me and put his lips on mine and said, "you have my best, you are real hot". I too pulled him closer to me and whispered in his ears, "That was the best sex I ever had in my life after long time. You satisfied me completely,I love you ". Kissing him I asked him to keep on having sex with me whenever we get chances. Suddenly he grabbed me once more, made me sit on the floor and unzipped his pant and took out his fully erected cock once again which he immediately thrust inside my mouth. he unloaded his entire cum inside my mouth this time and left kissing me good bye on kissing my lips. he had fucked me really very hard and i was in very tired and when i took my dress to wear, suddenly there is no of flash's on me from our back compound. I quickly realize some one is taking snaps of my nude body, due to darkness i cannot see his face clearly. so i took my clothes and rushed to my house and close the door. I was feared and started to cry and thinking what happen if all this came to know by my husband.

In the view of arati

next day i had a breakfast before bath because I lost all my energy, Then after feed my son and I had a long hot shower. when i came out from bathroom, I looked at the clock. It was 10 am. I wrapped a towel around me and stood in the hall. Suddenly I heard the door open sound there dinesh was entering my house. He was surprised to see me in like this, then both entered to the bedroom and i stood near the bed. With in a seconds dinesh became naked. His cock was erect and ready for action. I untied the towel around my body and it fell around my legs. I was now completely naked in front of him. He walked towards me slowly, his cock at full attention, pointing towards me. 

He held me by my waist tightly and kissed me. I opened my lips and his tongue entered my mouth. As we continued kissing, his hands moved from my waist to my ass. He started squeezing my ass with his rough hands. I moaned in his mouth, enjoying the his hands on my ass. After a couple of minutes, he broke the kiss. He grabbed my hair at the back of head and pulled my head to the side and started kissing and licking my neck. I just closed my eyes and moaned at the amazing feeling. He started sucking on it. He stopped sucking my neck and let go of my hair. He grabbed my boobs with both his hands and squeezed them hard. "Ouch" I said as it hurt me. I started running my hands on his chest. 

He : You have the greatest pair of tits arati. You nipples are awesome. How lucky that oldman and he fucks you very well. I just want to bite them and suck them.

Me : Go ahead, they are all yours

He bent down and locked his lips over my nipples. I moan in pleasure and threw my head back as I felt his tongue flicking my nipple. I put my hand at the back of his head and pulled him closer to keep on sucking my boobs. He alternately sucked and bit my boob. He moved to my other breast and continued this. I grabbed his cock with my left hand and started jerking it. This turned him on even more and he started biting my boobs vigorously. While he sucked on one boob, he roughly squeezed the other. After a while he raised his head and looked at me and I stopped jerking his dick. He pushed me on to the bed. I lay down on the bed and opened my legs wide. With my fingers I spread open my pussy for him to see. Without any word, he pulled me towards the edge of the bed. He kneeled down in front of me by the bed. Then he inserted two fingers inside my pussy and started rubbing my pussy. He inserted a third finger in my pussy and My moans got louder. Within seconds, I had an orgasm and it was a loud one. I grabbed a pillow near me and covered my mouth. 

Then he pulled me and ask me to suck his cock. he came in front of me. I was now directly staring his cock which was just an inch away from my lips. I licked my lips and I kissed the head of the cock and lightly licked. I gave light kisses to the tip. I held his cock up against his stomach and lightly licked his balls and then proceeded to lick the entire length. I straightened his cock and took his cock in my mouth and took it out of my mouth and licked the head. I again took the cock into my mouth and slowly started swallowing it. I slowly swallowed his cock inch by inch all the time my tongue was around it and very soon I had the entire cock in my mouth. His pubic hair tickled my nose as I deep throated his cock. I held it like that for a few seconds and then slowly started removing his cock from my mouth, continuously rolling my tongue around it.

Then pull his cock from my mouth and he didn't waste anymore time and placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy. He slowly pushed his cock inside. Once the head was inside, he started shoving his cock inside my pussy. It took just a couple of stokes and his cock completely inside my pussy. He slowly took his cock out right up to the edge of my pussy and again slowly inserted it. I moaned as his cock fucked me slowly. After a couple of minutes of slow stroking, he withdrew his cock from my pussy and entered me in one stroke. He shoved his cock deep into my pussy. "Aaahhh" I screamed as he pushed in to my pussy. he started fucking me with steady strokes. He fucked me with a decent speed and slowly increased to full speed. His strokes were long and the last time he was angry, he forced me into submission and I resisted him. But today I had willingly accepted him inside me. He knew I was his whore now, then after some hard and long stokes he pulled his cock from me and spread his cum on my boobs. Then we both slept on the bed. After some times

He : Arati

Me : Hmm

He : I have another new assignment for you today

Me : what?

He : After lunch you go to the departmental store in the next street, there you should seduce that shop owner

Me : what? ( I was shocked )

He : At afternoon no one is there and it is so easily for you

Me : What are you thinking about me and i am not an whore

He : But i will make you as whore

Me : Why are you treating me like this

He : Don't ask questions and do what i say

He was blackmailing me and i had no options now.

In the view of lakshmi

Nearly one week as passed, After that day but no has approached me and i feels good now. As usual at morning after completed by works at home and while going to school, I crossed one newly construction building and Someone has called me.

He : madam

Me : are you calling me?

He : Yes?

Me : Who are you and i never see you before?

He : But i see you

Me : oh ok and what you want?

He : you only madam

me : hey what you said?

He : I want you madam

Me : what are you thinking about me and if i shout lot of people came and trash you.

He : Before that please see this

He has showed his mobile to me and i saw my nude pictures in it. He is the man who taken pictures of mine on that day. Let me tell about him, he was looks like 20-22 years old boy and wearing an dirty shirt and pants. He was so thin and in normal skin as like Indians and he is an north Indian boy who came here for construction work. His tamil was also so bad and always uses some hindi words in between while speaking. He came near me and whispered. 

He : Don't try anything smart. Its no use

Me : What do you want?

He : That I told you just now. I want to feel you 

Me : I can't do. I am a house wife and have a family.

He : Oh then why allowed that man to fuck you. 

I looked around. Even if he was talking slowly, I feared someone might hear that. But nobody was near to us.

Me : It was a mistake. So please leave me. 

He : I cant leave you until i feel your body, I know your home and I am working near you. So better co-operate

Me : Please leave me. I can give whatever money you want. Please understand me.

He : I don't want money and I only want you. You have been in my dreams for the last one month

Me : Please understand me, I have kid and I can't do this

He : I know so what, You attracted me the first time I see you and I was dreaming about you all the time. I cannot see you for couple days and feeling bad, then i decided and come to your house and to my surprise i have seen every thing.

Me : Please

He : No madam you are wasting time. I only want you. Give yourself once and i promise you, I will not ask again anything and leave you forever

I stood speechless and i dont know this issue to some one, so i decide to accept his offer. After couple of rethinking

Me : ok

He : what you accepted my offer

Me : hmm

He : oh i cannot believe this

me : But just one time

he : Not one time, one full day madam

me : Ok. when and where

He : Tomorrow at your house

me : no way, my husband will be there

he : You should plan to send your husband out.

Me : but

He : I will be at 9AM and you should welcome me with wearing an sexy and attractive dress and then i will fuck you on your bed.

Me : but my husband

He did not reply anything and left from that place.

When i return home, My husband says he is going to attend his friends marriage at madurai. So make me ready for the function, but i replied i have some important work at school. Then he accept my words and in next day early morning my husband and daughter went to maduri and both will be return on tomorrow evening only. This makes some relief to me. Then i took bath and makes me ready for him, I wore an red color transparent saree along with black blouse and black petticoat. Exactly at 9Am door bell rang. When i open it, he was standing in the entrance.

He : Wow, you are so beautiful and sexy in this transparent saree.

With in a second he came inside our house, even I didn't know when he came inside. he could see the outline of my body. I didn't turn around to face him. I was ashamed and his young boy was blackmailing me. When i locked the main door. He came close to my back, 

He : what your name?

me : lakshmi

He : good name 

Me : yours?

He : pandey

He : You looking so sexy in this dress and i cannot able to believe that you have an daughter on 6-7 years old

he : Your maintain your body very well

I could feel his breath behind me. Suddenly I could feel something touching my ass and It was his erected cock, I did not move. 

He : wow You have such a pair of boobs and ass, Do you know how many times I masturbated thinking about you after i meet you. 

I still didn't move. he extended his arms and touched my shoulder. I closed my eyes and Then he started caressing my smooth waist with his hands. He insterted his left hand in to the saree and with his both arms on either side of my body and pressed me to him. I could feel his massive erection on my ass over saree. He started rubbing his erection onto my ass. I could feel his palms traveling upwards and cupped both my boobs. He just kept his palms cupped over them without fondling them. Then he took my right ear in to his mouth. I was still standing like motionless. He started licking my ear and in meantime he started pressing my both boobs and his erect cock was pressing my ass through the saree. After some minutes, He turned me around. I could not look at his face. I just stared at the floor. He pressed my hips and his both hands are pressing my ass. He was pulled my pallu from the shoulder and removed it, He untied my blouse and petticoat in a minute. He then stepped back and looked at my body. Now i was standing in front of cheap young north Indian labor only with my white bra and black panty.

He then came near me, then moved his tongue through out his lips, He held my hands and brought it in to his cock. I could feel his big cock through his pant. He unzipped his pant with the other hand and put my hand inside. I had touched his big cock. He did not wear underwear and I directly touched his cock. He forcefully rubbed my hands on his cock. It was getting bigger and harder. He closed his eyes and enjoying my touch. Then he kissed at my deep cleavage and he pulled off my bra, breaking the hooks at the back side. Now he was kissing my boobs. He forcefully sucked my nipples. I closed my eyes. he slide down his right hand downwards through my deep naval, tried to insert into my panties. I suddenly tried to stop his hand. But he was forceful. He slightly bites my left nipple. It pained me slightly. I loosened my grip on his hands and he slipped his fingers into the panties. 

After some minutes, He raised his head from my boobs and looked at me. He then kissed my lips with his dirty lips. He tried to insert his tongue into my mouth. But I did not respond to him. In the mean time he was rubbing my pussy with his fingers. He slid one finger in to my pussy and started rubbing it more forcibly. It made me to moan. As soon as my mouth opened, he pushed his tongue inside my mouth and started licking it. I could taste some bad taste from his mouth. He insert his tongue into my mouth and played with my tongue. Then we went to bedroom and he pushed me to the bed. Then removed my panties from my body. He then removed his t-shirt. He then started sucking to my boobs, naval and moving towards my pussy and put his mouth on it. He started licking me. He then thrust his tongue in to the hole and lick my pussy.

After some times, he stop sucking my pussy and raised his head, He was looking at me with a smile. He then removed his pant and his cock sprang out from his underwear. Wow, what a great size he have, It was dark and had thick. It was about 9 inches and It was definitely larger for his age. Also I did not except this from him. Then he was preassing all over my body, it was painful also. I bite my lips to ensure not to make any noise. He was pressing my boobs with more force. He forcefully turned my body and kissed my back side of my neck and slowly smooching down. His left hand was on my boobs. The room was filled with his loud smooching sound. As he reached my ass, He first kissed in the crack of the ass. Then without any warning he bitted my left ass. I was screamed of pain. 

Me : No please Please. It is painful. please don't bite me please. 

He : You have such a nice ass, you have covered this in your saree. I always imagined about it. But I never imagined it would be so beautiful.

He licked my ass again and bite my right ass cheeks. He was uncontrollable. I jerked up. This removed his mouth from my ass. But he pinned me down with his force. After some struggle, I somehow managed to turn on my back. He squeezed my boobs with both his hands. He then lay on me and My boobs were pressed with his chest. He started to smooch and lick my neck. I felt his cock between my thighs and with every slight movement, felt it inch closer and closer to my pussy. I closed my eyes while he sucked my nipples, I felt his cock begin to spread my pussy lips open. I tried to close my legs. He seemed angry as his attempts becoming fail. He pushed back my legs back with his hands, forcing my ass a little high in the air and placed his hands on the bed both sided of my body, preventing my legs from coming forward, on the bed.

I looked down. I could see his big cock was standing in front of my pussy and waiting for the entry. within a second his cock started tearing my pussy opening. But it was not entering so easily. after sometimes with one forceful push, it entered into my pussy. I was moaned load due to the pain. It was too thick and long. He laughed. "Never seen such a big thick cock whore?. I just smiled him and I could sense his cock travelling into me. It was streatching apart my pussy walls. It moved into deep with every thrust he made. He released my legs, I laid the legs on the bed apart. I could not close my legs as his big cock was in my pussy making me difficult to close. He continued kissing me and playing with my boobs while he fucks me with his cock. Then with both hands he caught hold of my ass cheeks, pulled them up so that his cock was went fully inside my pussy. He then started thrusting and ravaging me more forcefully and rapidly. He was making noise and it was echo in the room. Slowly i also like his company.

His thrust became rapid and his body began stiffing. I knew he might come at any time. At last he gave a mighty thrust and hugged me with his hands while he buried his face between my boobs. His thrusts became ragged then all of a sudden, I sensed his tooth piercing my cleavage flesh. I was screamed. But my screaming became not audible by his loud noise. I tried to pull back his head from my boob. But he was unmovable. After sometimes, He slowed and lay upon me motionless, for some time. He then raised his head and looked at me with a satisfying smile. Again, he tried to kiss me. I turned my face. He seized my face with both his hands and forcefully kissed my lips and laughed loudly.

He : You are so beautiful madam. Sorry, if I hurt you. But I am helpless and i just want to this. 

I did not say anything. Just lay there and looking on the ceiling fan. He massaged my boobs for some time and then went out of the room. After sometime I get up from the bed, covered my body with the bed sheet and went to the bath room, I washed my face and hands. When i came out from the bathroom, I suddenly felt rough hands at my hips. I jerked when I felt the kissing on my right ass cheek,over the bed sheet. he was on his knees and was kissing my ass.

Me : Not again, No You promised me only once. Now you have fulfilled your wish, please let me go

He : Who told you only once? I meant one day. I'm not satisfied. You must satisfy me today. I want all this day to satisfy myself. You are so hot and sexy, i never have such a hot woman in life again

He still was pressing my hip with both his hands. He slide his hands backward and cupped my ass. He then pulled it towards him. He stared at my hips and then kissed under the naval. I could not even move an inch. He was squeezing my ass with intense pressure. He again turned me forcefully and kissed my ass. Then put his right hand under the bed sheet and hold my left thigh. He enjoyed it's softness and slowly pushed its way up. Finally it reached my bare ass. He pressed it and with the help of other hand, pulled the bed sheet up, revealing my milky white legs and ass. He then kissed my ass cheeks and then in to the crack. He then slowly tried to insert his tongue. I jumped and moved away from him. His eyes shined and he grinned. He came forward and stood in front of me. He then seized one end of the bed sheet and pulled it. I could not prevent the bed sheet sliding away from me. He looked my body again with his lustful eyes. He held my head with both his hands and kissed my lips. He dropped his hands to my hips and pressed it.

He made me to sit on the bed, I desperately tried to cover my body with my hands and sat on the edge of the bed. His cock was in a rock solid erection. It was moving up and down when walking towards me. He stood in front of me. Before I could think or imagine what is in his mind, he seized my long hair in a tight bunch at the back of my head with his left hand while he held his erect cock with his right hand and pulled my head towards his it. I tried to turn my head, but in I cannot able to avoid him. With in a seconds, It rubbed my lips. But I kept my lips closed. He further pulled my head and my lips touched his massive balls. His pubic hair covered my face. I opened my mouth to breath.

Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 29-12-2018, 10:01 PM