Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
161 to 165

Then he inserted his finger into my tight anal hole and I said "oh no darling it's hurting" but he started to slowly finger fuck my anal and I was in pleasure. After a while he took out his finger and sniffed it and then licked up the juice which was on his fingering. He then got up and made me lie down and came upon me and he put his cock into my mouth and I started to suck it madly. I said "I really love to suck your thick cock"

Then he asked " i want to fuck your ass ". I removed my mouth on his cock and started to massage it and she said " you want such a thick cock in my ass". He smiled and said "once it enters you will like it arati". I stared at him and gave a sexy smile and winked and said "let me experience your thick cock inside my ass". Then he got up and told me to bring Vaseline, but i brought oil as I did not have Vaseline. 

He made me in doggy style and spit my ass crack and massage it for a while and then he started to lick my ass hole and he was inserting his middle finger into me. He continued to lick me and kiss my bums and after a i was moaning and said "darling you are really wild, you are giving me the pleasure of ultimate sex" I said "you will enjoy more". I hissed and said "darling screw my ass, I want your cock inside my ass". He understood that i has become hot then he took the oil and apply it in his cock.

He placed his cock on my ass hole and started to insert slowly. I was hissing like a wild cat and was moaning "oh darling you are really screwing my ass like hell, am liking it, push it harder" and He started to put more pressure and banging my ass and we both were moaning like anything. With in a couple of stokes he pulled out his cock from my ass. I was disappointed my this

Me : What happen?

He : Nothing

Me : Then why u took it out

He : Your are my slave

Me : what?

He : Iam your master

Me : ok so what

He : You need to obey my words and not me

Me : oh ok, but please dont tease me

He : You want my cock

Me : yes

He : can u do anything for that?

He : I have an strange idea

He : I want to see, some other having sex with you

He : Yes, i want see your expression and feeling when you are with others

Me : But my husband is not in town

He : So what, there are lot of men in towns

He : Now go out and come with someone to fuck

me : No, i cant do that

He : why?

Me : please dont ask me about explaination

He : ok no problem, i am going to my home

Me : please fuck me and then go

He : Your are mu slave and not me

me : Please dinesh

He : Now you have 2 options

He : Go out and seduced some one and have sex with him in your bedroom

Me : other option

He : If you dont like that first one, I will not come here at any time

Me : No please

He : You should take an decision

me : But how can i seduce a man, so quickly

He : Don't make an joke. Now get fresh up, go out and come with somebody for sex

Me : but

He : Lets stop the discussion, I will come here at 10Pm for your show. open your bedroom window and good bye

After he went, still i can believe his words and he thought me as a whore. Also i know this relationship with him will not go smooth, so i decide to break this. At around 9PM door bell as rang. I know it was dinesh and as i expected he was standing in front of door when i open it.

He : Are you find any person

Me : No

He : Why?

Me : I dont like you idea

He : But i like that

Me : I am not an whore to sex with everybody

He : oh then you are decent woman

He : Are you remember what you said in morning?

He : you are my whore and you can do what ever i said

Me : Yes, but it should be with us

He : Just look at this

He : wait

Then he showed an video from his mobile. In that video i was sucking his cock and i don't know how he captured that, i started crying after i saw that

Me : please delete that

He : Then obey my words

Me : It will damage my future please

He : If you obey my words then i will not harm you, its my promise

Me : Now what you want

He : Take an bath, refresh yourself and wear an beautiful dress and seduce someone

Me : But how can i believe an stranger

He : If ant problem exits, i will take care so dont worry

Me : But

He : Do what i say

I have no option now, so i decide to obey his words

Then he cane inside and got naked at bottom and ask me to give blowjob. Without saying anything i started to suck him vigorously. After some times of sucking, i feel the pressure of his hand on my head increased. I could feel he is approaching orgasm. He was hard and huge inside my mouth. I started choking and gasped for air but there was no respite. I knew it was time to pull away and hope this would be the last time i would suck him. His hands moved to the back of my head and powerfully pulled me to his cock.

It was as if he knew from the very beginning what i had in my mind. Tightly pressed me against his cock, I was struggled to free myself, but he was too strong for me. Then suddenly he relaxed, allowing me to create just enough space to breathe. It was only a brief respite. The next instant i was again forced against his cock. As his cock hit the back of my throat he exploded. I had no other way but to gulp down his cum to prevent myself from choking. Even thought i like to suck him and now i was in mood for sex but he was forcing me. When he released me, i have a sigh of relief. My cheeks and chin were covered with his semen that had escaped my mouth. 

He : Now get ready to find an new man

Me : Already its 10Pm and where i can find

He : Beautiful woman like you can find an sex partner at any time, so don't worry

Then i go to bathroom he stopped me and said " Let me examine you, how you should be. Dont tie your hairs. wear an red color saree with an sleeveless blouse, Mangalsutra should be above your saree with a combination of gold chain. Then kept this jasmine flower in your hair"

me : ok

He : wait, one thing i forgot

He : Dont wear bra and panty

Me : why?

He : Don't ask questions and do what i say

I came out from my bedroom after half an hour and dressed as per he said

He : wow arati you are such an beauty and i was trilled to see the luckiest man in world. I should be in back of your bedroom and you should face the window at any positions. i want to see your face expressions at all time

Me : How can i find?

In meantime we heard the bell sound and shouting " Kulfi kulfi kulfi ". Dinesh look at me and smiled.

Me : Are expecting me to seduce the kulfi selling man?

He : Yes, there is no time quick. call him otherwise he left from here

Me : But if he doesn't looks good, i will do this

He : There is no option to you. go and come with that kulfi man

Me : But if he looks ugly?

Me : I don't want to hear any explanations

Saying this he left out from the back door. Now i dont have any option, so i came out to streets. In that time he crossed our house and called him " Kulfi " hearing my voice he stopped his vehicle and turned it came near to me and stopped the vehicle. I was very much shocked and disappointed by looking him because he was an oldman. I never expect this and i will not like sex with oldman. But now i was forced and if i not seduce this old man then dinesh will show the video to my husband and our marriage life will be broken.

So i decide to seduce this oldman and let me tell about him, He was looking like 60-65 years old with white hairs and his skins were loose. He was wearing a shirt with lungi. He was not fair but an average color like most south Indians. I never experience an sex with oldman so for but now my life changed and i never except this. While thinking all this i heard his voice.

He ( Kulfi selling oldman ) : madam

Me : hmm ( came to sense after his words )

He : what are you thinking?

Me : Nothing

He : Which kulfi you want?

Me : Which kulfi means?

He : There is three types of kulfi available

Me : What are all?

He : Both Pista and badam kulfi 10 rupees and special kulfi 25 rupees

me : why so much cost for special kulfi?

He : really you dont know?

Me : no

He : I am feeling shy to tell

Me : why?

He : you can ask you husband and he will tell

me : he is tour and i am staying alone in my house

He : but i feeling shy to tell that to woman

Now he didn't reply answer and simply seeing me from head to bottom. Stopped his view on my boobs

Me : what are you starting at me?

He : nothing madam 

me : Still you didnt answer my question

He : you can but Special kulfi when you husband with you

me : why? please tell me and dont feel shy

He : It will increase the sexual feelings

Me : really?

He : yes

Me : Then give two special kulfi

While he going to pick an kulfi and i lowered my body and see inside the box in the vehicle and exposing my cleavage to him. As expected he was seeing my cleavage and taking long time to pick an kulfi.

me : still you did not find kulfi

he : i am searching

me : oh really are you searching kulfi?

he : yes

me : but your eyes searching some thing different

he : no

me : i know what your eyes are searching

he : I am only searching for kulfi 

During our conversation suddenly heavy breeze started and my saree was flying very badly and i could not control that properly. Now my navel was completely exposed to him and even my boobs also over blouse. he never blink his eyes and watching me continuously and now i can see tent formed in his lungi. suddenly we sense some drops of rain and i asked him to come inside. we both ran to our house before rain.

he stood behind me in the entrance of our main door and suddenly i feel his cock rubbing against my ass. I felt his touch on me but i didn't say anything and my plan is working. This gave him a green signal that its good to go ahead for him. He completely pressed his cock on my ass and gently grabbed my hips from behind. "ohh" I moaned silently and I was breathing heavily. slowly his hands started exploring their way to my boobs. He leaned forward on my back. I stood still and was breathing very heavily. 

He could hear my breathing. I arched a bit back and his chest and my back came into contact. he finally grabbed my boobs from behind. "ohhhh my goddd" a moan escaped from my lips. He slowly started brushing his lips on my neck and shoulders while fondling my boobs. " please stop iitt" I kept on moaning and moved away from him.

Me: what are you doing

He : can i see your house

Me: sure come in, i taking him to the hall and we both sat on sofa.

He : u look so beautiful 

Me : but you looks so old and whats your age?

He : 63 but don't underestimate me and still have an power

Me: is it and i slowly showed my navel to him

He: oh my god thats really beautiful can i touch that

Me: sure and i am waiting

we broke our silence. He came near me and stated touching my navel over my saree. I was thrilled and he slowly inserted his hands in my navel and started hugging me and he started kissing my navel over my saree. I could see the huge cock of his bulging in his lungi and i was excited seeing that. He look at me

He : do u wanted to touch that.

Me : yes and i am really in need of that

He : come on touch that

Me : can we go to bedroom

He : ok sure

We went to our bedroom and sat on the bed. Quickly I felt he gently lift my right hand and put it on the cock over his pants. I could feel his erection. I noticed dinesh look at us form the outside. I personally did not like this old ugly man and I knew that this was the point of no return. If things moved ahead, there was no looking back. Dinesh acknowledging my look and I noticed with shock, he was smiling at me. This noticed my look and turned to window. 

He : His any one there near window?

Me : No no

He : Then why are watching there 

Me : Nothing 

He : really?

He : Then shall i close the window

Me : No you cant do that bcoz it was broken and that why i kept open that window

He : Oh ok, what your name?

Me : Arati and yours

He : Sri, Where is you husband?

Me : He went to mumbai

He : You are so beautiful and thanks for giving this opportunity

I was silent and he kept his both hands on my head and and move his head towards me to kiss my lips and i stopped him, push his hands away from my head.

He : What happen?

Me : I dont like this

He : why?

Me : Do what ever you want but dont kiss my lips

Me : I did not like that ( yes really i did not like this oldman )

To stop this conversation, I started rubbing the bulge in his pants. It seemed to expanding. He whispered me to take it out. I unzipped his pants and his dick sprang out. It was surrounded by a white pubic hair. It was not so big but it was thick. He gently took my hand and wrapped my fingers around it. I was barely able to close my fingers around it. I started stroking his dick gradually. I was amazed about his thick, but it was nearly 5 to 6 inches length only. Once I got used to the stroking action I looked away at the window and continued giving him a handjob. After a few minutes I started stroking it harder and faster. I was expecting him to cum soon. But I was amazed when even after ten minutes or so, this oldman was not releasing his cum.

My fingers and wrist were starting to hurt, so I took the hand away from his cock and stretched it around. But he did not give an break. He pulled my left hand and put it on his dick. I started working on it with my left hand, hoping he would cum soon and maybe this whole nightmare would end soon. As I continued my stroking, I would look over at dinesh and he was smiling all the time from the corner of window. Then I looked over at this man. He was staring at the ceiling fan and enjoying my handjob. A few more minutes and my left hand also started hurting as I well. So i took my left hand also from his cock, i was really amazed how this oldman was not cummed even after a long handjob.

He moved quickly and put his hand on my top and pulled down my saree pallu. I stand up from the bed and let he take off the saree completely. I was feeling bad of being exposed me to this low class ugly oldman and my milkman watching this live action from the back of window. My black blouse was hiding my boobs and at any time it can be removed. Then he started squeezing my boobs over my blouse. Then I felt his rough fingers slide inside the blouse and rub my soft skin from top of the blouse. He moved his fingers all around up to my nipples. He then put his hand inside my blouse and my tight blouse could not able to accommodate his hands, so my blouse was tear little bit. The he grabbed my hair from the back and pushed my head down towards his cock. 

Me : No

Me : I cant do that

I tried resist, but he was completely dominating me. As I tried to pull away, he pushed my head down even harder. I opened my mouth wide and felt the massive head of the dick enter me. I could only take a few inches of it in my mouth due to his thickness. I took his dick out of my mouth and looked dinesh from corner of eyes with an helpless and why its is happening to me, when I was sucking someone else's dick and another one was enjoying this. Now he pushed me and put my mouth back on his dick. This was the thickest cock I had taken in my mouth. I took it in as much as I could and give it lubrication. I ran my tongue all around it. And I kept my lips tightly wrapped around and I varied the pace of moving my head up and down. 

He : Wow, you are sucking very well and i seen this type of sucking in XXX english movies only. But you sucks very well like them.

I noticed my blouse fall forward a little and realized that he had unhooked my blouse ( Hooks are in back side). I slid it off my arms in front of me and threw it on the floor. I was not completely topless and my boobs were fully visible to him for the first time. As I continued to move my head up and down and I felt my boobs make a noise every time they smashed against his thighs. Now I could take more of it inside my mouth. He pulled my petticoat knot and removed it from my waist. I know my ass looked very inviting even covered it on panties. My ass cheeks were very fleshy and round, so a lot of flesh was on display. He could not resist reaching across with his left hand and start fondling it. After fondling it for a while, he slapped it lightly. he seemed to enjoy the way my ass jiggled when he slap it. So he slapped it a bit harder. I moaned in pleasure and He brought down his hand really hard on my ass and the loud smack of a slap rang through out the room.

He : what an sexy and beauty housewife i have today

I tried to force my mouth down even more, but I could not see where I could fit any more of it. he slapped on my ass again and I could feel my ass cheeks stinging from the pain of his slap. He then pushed my head down really hard. I gagged as the head of dick pushed against my mouth in deep and wide. But he pushed my head down harder. My mouth adjusted to accommodate that and I felt the thick cock slide down my throat. But even with his force I could not able to take it fully. He finally decided that he had fucked my throat enough and let it go. So i pulled my head off from his dick and moaned loudly.

He : Are you liked this?

Me : hmm

He : what an bitch you are 

Then I looked at dinesh who kept staring at me. I was sitting on the bed only with black panty and breathing heavily. Now I felt him put his fingers into my panties and pull. The panties slid down to my knees, exposing my naked butt to him for the first time ever. I lifted my knees to take my panties off completely. And there I was. Naked and exposed to the ugly old man due to the unwanted situation created and How my life changes. He continued and slap my right asscheek hard Without the panties, the impact of his fingers really stung and I more pain and he slapped me really hard for some more times. My ass cheeks were hurting and some tears welled up in my eyes and i never treated like this by anyone. I was started crying due to pain. he did not stop even after my cry and I imagined my white ass must have gone red with his slaps. 

Me : please stop this is enough

He : Whores need to be handle like this

Me : Its paining a lot please

He : I will now show you how a whore like this is to be fucked

I heard his word but I couldn't see him. I could only see dinesh's smiling face. A few seconds later, I felt his hand lift up my left knee. Seemingly prepared to be fucked like a whore, I waited eagerly to finish this quickly. I was a bit nervous about whether I'd be able to take his cock. The tip of his cock rubbing against my pussy lips. I arched my back and thrust my ass towards him. But he rubbed his dick all over my ass crack and rubbed my pussy entrance. I moved my ass back and forth again, trying him to get on with it. Finally, after several minutes of teasing, he seemed to have had enough. I felt his dick at my pussy. I felt some discomfort as he pushed the thick cock in. He progressed slowly and I moaned with discomfort as well as pleasure. But as he kept pushing it in, I felt my pussy stretching to adjust with its presence and a few minutes of slow pushing later, I had become reasonably well adjusted with the thick dick in my pussy. I still guessed about half of it to be outside from me.

He shoved some more of his dick in me and then decided to start the fucking my pussy with long and hard strokes and I felt lot of pleasure throughout my lower body. As he fucked my boobs were bouncing on each shot and the room was filled with an moans. I soon felt his hands grab my waist. And he stepped up the pace, now fucking me at more speed. As the speed increased the pleasure also increased and I started moaning uncontrollably with each stroke. I was amazed that he was still going, still pumping my pussy. 

I noticed with surprise that he was stepping up his pace even more, I worried that he might break his hip bone or something as he grabbed on to my hips and started ramming me even faster. That pace continuing for a couple of minutes, I fell orgasm hit me with full force. He sensed what was happening and kept going, fucking me really hard. The room was filled with two loud noises, our moans and the sound of our thighs slapping against each other. Finally the orgasm subsided and I lay down but he still kept going and fucking my pussy for another ten minutes or so as my thigh muscles started hurting. Finally he pulled his dick out of my pussy and splashed his cum on my face and boobs. Then he fall on bed and i ran to bathroom and wash me completely.

When i came out fro bathroom,

He : Thanks for the wonderful time

He : I never think such an beauty like you allow me to fuck

He : Can you please give some water

Me : Wait a minute

I took my saree to wrap over my body before going to kitchen, but he pulled my saree and ask me to go naked.

After he drank water and i thought he left now. But suddenly he pulled me and throw me on to the bed, he jumped on the bed and removed his shirt. Now both of them were completely naked. I turned through window side and I noticed that dinesh was still there. 

Me : what are you doing?

He : Going to fuck you again

Me : I'm tired

He : I have an energy to fuck

Me : Please you already teared me

He : I never get this chance again, so i want to utilize this

Me : Please understand me, u can do it on tomorrow

He : Tomorrow i going to native place and come back here after 15-20 days. 

Me : please

He : just shut up your mouth whore

Then he moved close to me and slapped me hard once more. He then pushed me so I was lying down on my back, and lifted my legs so they were up in the air, perpendicular to my body.

He : In my 63 years, I have never heard such an beautiful housewife was fucked so easily and you willingly opened your legs for an ugly oldman like me. Then i am sure you are fucked by lot mans in this surrounding, but how i missed.

Saying this he inserted his dick into my pussy again and I moved my hips to accommodate him better bcoz there is no chance to stop him. As he plunged his whole dick into me and started fucking, I got to face him for the first time since we had started this fucking. Looking at his hair filled chest, fat belly and his ugly face, as he said what an shame to allow this man to touch me. He increased the tempo of his fucking and sent waves of pleasure through my pussy. He was looking straight into my eyes and I noticed a lustful and horny expression on his face. Clearly it shows that he got a jackpot of his life. As he fucked me hard, my boobs started moving up and down. He admired them with a smile for a few seconds and then put his rough hands on them. Then he started pressing and pinching them very hard, as he kept fucking me.

A few minutes later, he leaned forward, pushing my legs inwards so they were just inches away from my boobs. I could feel the pressure in my waist as my body was bent like a rubber with my ass raised from the bed. In this position he fucked me, his balls started making an noise as they slapped against my ass. His fucking was now having an effect and I was breathless as well as thoroughly enjoying the time with this oldman. he started pumping me harder and his fingers pinched my nipples really hard. As he fucked me even harder, the bed started shaking. I thought he was about to cum soon. But he kept going. By now, my back was starting to hurt because of the position i was in for long time.

I slid my legs off his shoulders, straightened them and then wrapped them around his waist and pulled him in even more. He was already fucking me as deep as possible. I looked at dinesh who looked absolutely clueless by the sight of this ugly old man fucking me so hard than him. He smiled at me and started fucking me even harder. So hard that there was barely any gap between the slapping sounds made by his balls on my ass. Even thought i did not like this man personality, but this is the best fuck i ever had in my life. My thighs were starting to hurt again with this continuous speed. He had been fucking me and kept going and going. I felt another orgasm approach. He seemed to notice and I heard him let out a loud moan. Finally, he started cumming in massive waves again, but this time I felt his cum splash inside of my pussy and I tightened the grip of my feet around his waist and pulled him in.

His cum kept filling me up, He let out a loud sound and collapsed on top of me. I could feel his chest hair rub against my boobs. This had been wonderful and I kept my legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer. I put my arms around his back, hugged him tightly for the first time and a moan escaped my lips. He lay on top of me breathing heavily. A short while later, we regained our breaths. Then I felt his mouth on mine. He was kissing my lips, to my surprise i didn't resist him. But i opened my mouth and his tongue went inside. We kissed for some minutes with slow and passion. Then i broken the kiss. Then he pushed himself up by his hands and started pulling away from me. My legs were still locked around his waist. He pulled away from the grip of my legs. His dick now going back to normal, slipped out of my pussy. And I lay there with my legs wide open as his cum leaking out. How i allowed this ugly man to kiss my lips and my mind reply its an gift for his wonderful fuck.

He walked towards the attached bathroom still naked. I watched his ugly body most of his skins were loosen and showing his oldness but his cock was still young. When he come back from bathroom, his dick was moving from side to side and i was still naked in the bed. He came and sat down on the bed. He flashed me a naughty smile. Then he laid down next to me and started gently fondling my boobs.

He : How many of you fucked so for.

me : ( I dont want to tell the truth to him ) I have not fucked by any one else my husband

He started laughing. I looked at him, he stopped laughing and playing with my boobs.

He : Dont tell lie

Me : Really and i am not fuck other than my husband

He : I am the only other man you've fucked apart from your husband? I cannot believe this

Me : i am telling truth

He : then why you choose an ugly old man

Me : Normally i would tease our milkman, postman, plumber. But i didn't cross my limit.

He : Then how you attract to me

Me : I do not know and it happened so quickly before i realize.

He : Its time up and i want to go now

Me : ok 

He : But i have to do some more before i go

Me : Again you want to me?

He : Yes

Me : ok fuck me ( I spread my legs )

He : I want fuck your ass

Me : ass?" 

He : hmm

Me : What? you are going to fuck me in the ass? 

Me : I am cannot do bcoz yours was so thick and I was too tired aslo

Saying this i get from the bed and took my dresses to wear. he just smiled and walked towards me and grabbed my hair and pulled me up until I was on my knees on the bed. He was pulling my hair so hard that it was hurting. I was scared he might pull off a part of my hair. He then released my hair, But that relief was only for some times and I didn't even see his hand coming towards me and slapped hard on my cheek and knocked me over on the bed. He jumped on the bed, pulled me up by the hair and slapped me again. Tears rolled up in my eyes. But I was actually enjoying his slapping bcoz this is the first time someone treated me roughly. 

I know my cheeks turns to red color, he now pulled me across his lap. I felt over him and his dick rub against my stomach as my face hit the bed. Then started to slap my ass with both hands. And this time, he didn't stop and hurting me lot. I cried, but they were tears of pain as well as pleasure. I was feeling this experience in my life for the first time and this ugly old man trating me like a cheap whore. After about 20-25 hard slaps, he stopped. My ass cheeks hurt like no part of me had ever hurt before. He gave nearly five minutes break to relax me, After that he make me on my knees, with my head bent over his cock as I sucked his dick. He was rubbing all over my ass with his hands. He made me to his dick and get him ready for the fuck. Meanwhile he would work with his fingers and to my asshole and get ready for the fuck.

His dick was in my mouth and his finger was in my asshole for a couple of minutes, then he inserted another one in this hurt me. I saw the window and still dinesh is there and i was naked on bed with an ugly oldman. After some more minutes, " It's start" he says and told me to stay on my knees with my ass pointing up. I closed my eyes and I felt his cock over my ass and insert it after taking his two fingers which now entered quite easily. The fingering had only prepared my asshole for this. It still hurt like a hell when he started pushing his dick in. I shout in pain, scared that he would tear my anus apart. After he inserted the whole head inside, it got a little easier. I still kept moaning, but less loudly as he kept pushing more and more of his dick inside my ass. 

He added to the pleasure by fingering my pussy as he kept fucking my ass. After a while, I was bent over, moaning and his fingers playing with my pussy and his cock in my ass. Nearly after 10-15 minutes fucking he withdrew, his cum started flowing out of my ass. I just lay on bed and closed my eyes. Now everything was hurting me from my mouth, pussy and ass. Then after 30 minutes he walk out from bed and take an shower and dressed properly, but still i was naked on the bed. Before going out he lift my head and kissed my lips for nearly an 5 minutes. When he broke the the kiss, i fell on the bed and i have no power even to stand. He said thanks and left the my house. I don't know when i slept, after some minutes i feel some thing in my boobs. So when i open my eyes and dinesh was sucking my naked boobs.

me : now you are happy?

He : yes and i never imagine this oldman will you like this

Me : yes me too

He : How it feels

Me : Best fuck i ever had in my life

He : Its true, even i cannot fuck you like this

He : You should says thanks to me

Me : Why?

He : To give an wonderful night to you

Me : Yes really and thanks. At first i did not like him but he broken all my thoughts

He : yes at first i saw him and i decide to save you but all went so fast

He : can we do one more session

Me : oh dinesh, i was so tired please

He : ok, I will come tomorrow 

Me : ok bye

He : Good night

In lakshmi point of view

Now almost one month i dont have an sex and it made me to feel bad. While thinking about my sexual encounters in my life, suddenly heard an door bell and when i open it i was really shocked to see my husband in the entrance.

Me : I cant believe this and how are you?

He : Fine

Me : Why you did not tell me about your return

He : For surprise

me : This is stupid and not a surprise

He : Ok let me in and we have an guest

me : who?

Then i fully open the door i say prabu ( Construction worker ) there and now i have an another shock, How he know my husband.

He : hey what happen

Me : He is construction worker and worked in our school 

Me : How you know about him

He : From chennai we both are traveling together, while talk about our family details i said he will know you well.

He : Also he said, he helped lot of times to u

Me : yes, At first i resist him but after his approach. I liked his help

He : oh

Me : He helped me lot, so when ever he required help and i don't hesitate to do that.

He : You should do and where is our daughter

Me : He is playing in our neighbor house

He : ok

Then we all came inside and my husband ask me to give coffee to prabu. In the meanwhile he went to bathroom to take bath. After my husband left, I was surprised to see prabu, sitting on a chair with wild smile because we both didn't have contact for few months. I noticed he was hard which is clearly visible through his pants and I could still notice a bulge. We exchanged smiles. 

He (Prabu) : How are you fine?

Me : fine

He : I missed you so much

Me : Don't talk like and my husband is around

He : so what

Me : It makes trouble for us

He : Don't worry he went to bath

Me : i know

He : I want

Me : what

He : I want to sex with you now

Me : what? are you mad and my husband is in home

He : we finish it quickly

Me : No way

He : Ok ad least give blowjob

Me : no

He : please

me : I will give handjob

He : ok

Then i decided to give quick blowjob to him before my husband return. I took a walk to check on my husband and make sure about his status, so i asked him " Can i prepare coffee to you also" he replied " No lakshmi, just now i start my bath. so you prepare after i came ". Then I took prabu to the kitchen, I thought if my husband came from here i can he easily before he see us, this is safe place for us. So there we were, in the kitchen prabu slipped down his pants and told me to go ahead and make him to cum. I told him to wait and I also found that my hand was shaking with excitement. Then he caught my hand and lowly guided my hand to his cock. As my hand touched his cock, as known already he have an larger cock. I slowly moved my hand up still shocked and fear bcoz of my husband in our house.

I just held it for some time to get used to the length and the thickness of this monster that I was holding. he said "what are u waiting for go ahead and make me cum". Then I slowly started to jerk him off, what a rush I felt. It was so hot having a man's cock in my hand after such an more days, as I slowly stroked and gently played with it. Looking at him, asking him if it felt good. I jerked him slowly as I wanted the moment to last a bit and I told he would cum quickly. He was enjoying it starting to moan a little as he leaned back against the table. I continued jerking him for a while and then started doing it harder, I had to apply some more force on my hand and the one I had applied earlier was not enough. I was on fire myself and he realized it. I am not sure if he undid my saree pallu or it just happened but at one point I realized my pallu fell from my shoulder and exposing my cleavage to him through an white blouse. He whispered in my ear  "wow super lakshmi " as his fingers started to play with my boobs over my blouse. I started jerking really hard. Well i did, he moaned and groaned and let out a hot cum. At correct time i took my mouth in his cock and drank it all, even the drop not fall on the ground. In the process he cupped my both boobs with his hand and I also moaned with pleasure jerked him until it was done and stepped back. Both dressed properly and came to kitchen. 

He : I will come tonight here

me : why?

he : To continue from where we stopped

Me : no please, my husband will be here

He : Please lakshmi, come to backside at11Pm and i will be waiting for you

Me : but

He : Your husband will slept in that time

While we discussing my husband came and after some conversation with him. prabu left our house.

Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 29-12-2018, 09:59 PM