Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar
Priyanka came home after finishing college. It is almost seven o'clock already. Without taking off her college uniform in a hurry left for the farmhouse. She had a wish. For that, on the way, she bought a pair of ghal ghal squeaking anklets.
Ramu cleaned the house. He picked up the glasses and bottles of liquor they both drank and put them inside. It is almost eight o'clock now. Ramu is smoking a beedi and waiting for his wife to come. There Gunda is hiding and waiting for Priyanka to come.
Meanwhile, a taxi came and stopped. Gunda is watching with wide eyes. A girl got down wearing a college uniform. Gunda did not know who this young college girl is. Gunda could not imagine that this is Priyanka, who is married to his friend Ramu. She went ahead. Gunda  is mesmerized by looking at Priyanka's bouncy buttocks as she walked in her college uniform, skirt, shirt and high-heeled shoes. Her skirt is below the knee. Gunda is looking at her milk white ankles, is wondering where this beauty could go. Having no idea that she is Priyanka, Gunda had not noticed her face properly. When she went straight to Ramu's hut, Gunda is sure that she is Priyanka. And he is also surprised in his mind.
Priyanka looked around and came straight to her husband's hut and knocked on the door. Rumu opened the door happily knowing that his wife had come. Ramu is shocked to see the scene there.
Priyanka asked him, "Why are you looking at me like that? As if you have never seen me before. Make way to come inside soon. It will be difficult if anyone sees."
Ramu comes to reality and makes way for Priyanka to enter. Priyanka came inside and immediately closed the door.
Ramu: "It's okay my dear, never seen you in college uniform like this. You look like a little girl in this uniform."
Priyanka smiled and patted his head "Didn't I look like a little girl when you ruined my virginity that night when I came to save you?"
Ramu is also laughing "we both were inside the bed sheet. Nothing was visible. But I got what I wanted."
Priyanka "That's right you didn't see me that night. But you did it every day from the next day. Are you married to a little girl?"
Ramu: "No no. Ok wait a minute now I will undress your uniform then my wife will look bigger."
Priyanka: "Let it go."
Ramu: "Okay dear. Welcome to your poor husband's little hut."
Priyanka: "Don't say that."
Priyanka removed her college bag and placed it on the floor. Then she turned around and asked Ramu, "Where is the bathroom?"
Ramu showed the bathroom in the corner of the house. Priyanka got fed up seeing her there. Because the bathroom didn't have a proper door. If one observes properly from the outside, everything inside can be seen. But she has no choice. If she went to the bathroom and closes the door and tries to lock it, there is no proper lock. The comforting thing is that the old man kept it clean. With no other option, Priyanka took off her skirt panty and sat down to urinate.
Ramu could hear Priyanka peeing "Sur Sur". Ramu wanted to tease her.
Ramu: "Priyanka"
Priyanka: "Hmm what?"
Ramu: "The sound of you urinating sounds like music to me. I feel like coming inside the bathroom and listening to that music. Shall I come inside?"
Priyanka: "Yours is too much. Stay there, I will come out and take care."
Priyanka came out fresh. When she came out, a pungent smell hit her nose. She knew what it smelled like. But she is just there. Then she lit the incense stick and bowed to the god and placed it in front of the god. Then she came and bowed to her husband.
Ramu: "What is all this?"
Priyanka: "This is my first visit to your house. It's our custom."
Ramu: "Okay, I will make you tea today."
Priyanka: "My husband is trying to woo me today. What do you want from me?"
Ramu: "What more can I want from you my dear. You have given me your all."
Priyanka: "Okay, I will make tea" and started making tea.
Then she wanted to know the source of that pungent smell and called Ramu near.
Priyanka: "Open your mouth."
Saying this she brought her face close to his mouth.
Ramu: "Ah dear, seems to be in a very good mood today."
Priyanka: "Nothing." She said and sniffed his mouth. Then she came to know that Ramu had smoked beedi.
Priyanka: "What is your mouth smelling different today. What is that smell?"
"Nothing," Ramu hesitated.
Priyanka "Don't lie." She sniffed his mouth again.
Ramu: "That... That.. I smoked beedi."
Priyanka: "What? Do you smoke beedi?"
Ramu: "Darling, don't get angry. It's become a habit for me since I was alone from the beginning."
Priyanka angrily asked, "Bidi only? Is there anything else?"
Knowing that Ramu can no longer lie to her and get away with it, "Dear, just a little alcohol now and then."
Priyanka: "Don't even come near me today. I can't smell beedi and alcohol."
Ramu thought in his mind "Stay like this I will make you drink liquor and smoke beedi."
Priyanka: "What are you thinking?"
Ramu: "Nothing. No more smoking inside the house my dear. But it's hard to quit immediately. I will slowly quit smoking beedi and drinking alcohol." Saying that he kissed her forehead which is opposite his face.
Priyanka thought ok I have to get rid of his addiction and turned and started making tea. Then Ramu hugged his wife from behind who looked like a little girl in uniform.
Priyanka "Let it go"
The old man held her shoulder with his hands and nuzzled her neck, "Is there a new scent coming from your body?" Saying that he kissed her neck deeply once.
Priyanka: "Go away, I'm sick of the smell of beedi coming from your mouth."
The old man patted his wife gently on her shoulder to comfort her, "My dear, what can I do? I will not be able to give up such habits immediately. Aren't you my queen? Bear with me for a while. Then I will give up these bad habits."
Priyanka remained silent without giving any answer. Ramu moved the hair of her head forward and pressed his lips on the back of her neck "Rani you didn't tell me about the new scent coming from your body today."
Priyanka: "What's in it? It's just that I put another cent. Anyway, we have to go home soon."
Ramu: "No dear. Going there tonight is very dangerous. That way is not right. Stay here today. It's your first night in your husband's house. It means you are staying in your husband's house for the first time."
Priyanka: "No, I didn't bring any other clothes. How can I go to college in the morning?"
Meanwhile the tea is boiled. Priyanka raised her hand to strain the tea. Then Ramu placed his hands on her breasts from behind, "My dear, why are you worried about the clothes. Once we both sleep on the bed, there are no clothes on our body. Why worry? Now do one thing, take off your clothes. Get dressed again in the morning and go to college."
Priyanka mocked and pushed Ramu with her buttocks.
Priyanka: "No, it's dangerous to be here. What if someone comes?"
Ramu: "Nobody comes here. One of my life's best friends comes to take food now."
Priyanka is flustered, "If he see me here? Where will I go when they come?"
Ramu: "You don't have to go anywhere. I have already told him everything. He is my close friend. He will not tell anyone about this because he has no family."
Priyanka holds two tea glasses in both her hands. Both now sat down and started drinking tea. After drinking tea, Ramu went outside to smoke. After smoking beedi, Ramu came inside, closed the door and sat near Priyanka. Priyanka is sitting with her legs folded. Her skirt had moved above her knees. As there was no fan inside Ramu's house, she was sweating profusely and her shirt is wet near her armpits. When the old man came and sat down, the smell of beedi hit her nose.
Priyanka: "Have you smoked beedi again?"
Ramu: "Yes dear."
Priyanka angrily turned her face "I said you won't listen."
Ramu turned her towards him and said, "Chinna, today is a very happy day for me. I am here with my wife today after many years. That's why."
The hypocrite old man burst into tears as he pretended to say so. Believing it to be true, Priyanka hugs him to console him. The smell of beedi is suffocating to her. However, she hugs him and rubs his head to comfort him as Ramu is crying. The hypocrite old man burst into tears as he pretended to say so. Believing it to be true, Priyanka hugs him to console him. The smell of beedi is suffocating to her. However, she hugs him and rubs his head to comfort him as Ramu is crying. The old man rested his head on her shoulder and shed dramatic tears. Priyanka now held his face and wiped his tears.
She gave him a kiss on the forehead and said, "Don't cry, I'll be quiet now. But I'll get rid of your bad habits as soon as possible."
Ramu bent down to kiss her lips. Priyanka moved away from the smell of his mouth.
Ramu: "See you are still angry with me."
Priyanka looked at her husband questioningly why.
Ramu: "When I come near you are turning your face away."
Priyanka: "No it's not like that."
While Priyanka is saying this, Ramu looked into her eyes wondering what else and placed his finger on her lips and began to caress. His hand still smelled of beedi. Priyanka is getting restless as she could not bear the smell of beedi. But now she did not move her face. Knowing that the time is right, Ramu leaned forward and placed his lips on hers. Priyanka could not bear the smell and did not open her lips. Ramu started licking the outer part of her lips with his tongue. Priyanka loosened her lip as she melted into his lick. Then Ramu opened her mouth with his tongue and started kissing her. Priyanka couldn't bear the smell and wanted to cough. But she couldn't because her mouth was inside her husband's mouth. She is trying to push his face away. But Ramu grabbed the back of her head and thrust his tongue even deeper into her mouth reaching every corner.
She is trying to push his face away. But Ramu was holding the back of her head and thrusting his tongue even deeper into her mouth reaching every corner of her mouth. Priyanka is moaning "Umm ahhh um um" inside Rumu's mouth. After five minutes of non-stop kissing, Ramu removed his mouth from hers. Priyanka breathed out "ahh uhh uhh". Ramu happily watched Priyanka struggling to breathe and thought to himself, "This is just the beginning. I will use you as I want in the coming days."
Ramu: "What happened?"
Priyanka: "Nothing"
Ramu now wakes up Priyanka and makes her sit on the adjacent bed.
Priyanka is disgusted to see that bed. It had not been washed for a long time. There are so many stains on it. God knows what stain it is. The bed smelled of old man's sweat and beedi. And there is still a different smell. Priyanka didn't know what that smell is exactly. Priyanka is now sitting on that dirty smelly bed and looking at it.
Ramu: "What are you looking at dear? This is the bed where we both sleep together today." Saying this, Ramu rested his head on Priyanka's lap and slept.
Priyanka is sitting with her legs folded, enduring the smell. Her husband is sleeping with his head on her lap.
Ramu: "Darling you know? Today is a lucky day for this bed. Because a beauty like you sleeps on this bed today. In this bed where I have been sleeping alone for the past twenty five years, today I am once again sharing this bed with my new wife." He said and held her hand.
Priyanka is ecstatic and gently stroked her husband's bald head with one hand. She found his words very pleasant and bent down to give him a kiss on the forehead. Ramu now straightened her folded legs. He slept with his face down on her lap. Now Ramu's face was in the middle of Priyanka's lap. Ramu gently placed his face on the top of her pussy. Priyanka is now lovingly caressing Ramu's bald head with her hands.
Ramu: "Priya"
Priyanka: "Hmm"
Ramu: "My Queen Priya"
Priyanka: "Do you know how much I miss you since morning?"
Priyanka: "I know what you are looking for."
Ramu: "Um not for that. Didn't you miss me?"
Priyanka: "Hmm I missed it too."
Ramu: "What did you miss?"
Priyanka stroked Ramu's head, "I missed what you missed."
"Priya" Ramu nuzzled the top of her cheek once deeply.
Priyanka: "hmm"
Ramu now started rubbing the top of her pussy with his face from the top of the cloth.
Priyanka: "Ree"
Ramu: "Uhm Uhm"
Priyanka: "Ree don't do that. My clothes will get dirty. Tomorrow I have to wear it and go to college."
Ramu moved his face down a little. Now his face is on the edge of her skirt. Ramu now spread Priyanka's leg slightly and put his face inside her skirt. So he slowly tried to move his face up. But it is not possible because Priyanka's skirt is tight. So he removed his face and lay back on Priyanka's lap.
Priyanka: "What? Did my husband want something?"
Ramu is happy with Priyanka's words and says that he should tease her a little, "Yes, today a college girl has come to my house. Let's spend some happy moments with her."
Priyanka also asked vigorously "Who?"
Ramu: "I know her very well. She is very beautiful."
Priyanka: "A college girl means she's too young."
Ramu: "Yes she is young but not too young. A girl of eighteen."
Priyanka: "She must be innocent."
Ramu: "Why?"
Priyanka: "She knows your mind and comes to your house."
Ramu: "She loves me very much."
Priyanka: "Oh, doesn't she know you are married?"
Ramu: "Like that? She is like my wife when she comes to my house."
Priyanka: "Isn't she a very little girl?"
Ramu: "It's just that she looks like a child. But her body parts are very mature."
Priyanka: "So you saw all her body parts?"
Ramu: "Yes. I am sleeping on her lap now."
Priyanka is amused by these new words. She decided to pretend to be that college girl Ramu is telling her.
Priyanka: "Hey uncle. What are you doing. Get up from my lap."
Ramu is shocked once he heard her. Finally he realizes that Priyanka is pretending to be a college girl. Now he knew that if he acted like that, it would be good fun.
Ramu: : "What Priyanka? This is not the first time your uncle is sleeping on your lap."
Priyanka: "Uncle is getting more agile as he gets older."
Ramu: "Yes dear my darling. I have been waiting for you since morning."
Priyanka: "Get up uncle I am sleepy."
Ramu: "What's up Chinna. I haven't eaten yet. I'm already talking about sleep. I'll taste the mango fruit before the meal. My banana (brought by me) is ready for you."
Priyanka: "Uncle your banana is very useful for you right now?"
Ramu: "Ha ha how?"
Priyanka: "My new aunty won't use your banana?"
Ramu: "Yes. I showed her a taste of banana before our marriage. Once someone tastes my banana, they won't say no to it. I will show you a taste of it today."
Priyanka: "No no. You are married. I can't be alone like this with you."
Ramu: "You have come to my house for the first time. I won't send you today without tasting a banana. Haven't you tasted a banana yet?"
Priyanka: "Hmm uncle. When I went to protect a bad old man he gave me a taste of banana."
Ramu then tried to lick the top of her thigh.
Priyanka: "No Ramu uncle. I am much younger than you."
Ramu: "What does age have to do with this? It's just that both of them have a mind."
Priyanka: "But if aunty knows?"
Ramu: "She won't know. Come on don't bother me now."
Priyanka didn't say anything. Ramu now unhooked her skirt and separated it from her leg. Now Priyanka is sitting with her legs extended. She covered the center of her thigh with her hands shyly. Ramu raised his bearded head on her knee and looked at her face and said, "Why are you hiding with your arms crossed? Why are you shy in front of uncle? How will you hide when your uncle makes you naked?"
Priyanka: "Thu go uncle I am ashamed."
Ramu moved her hand. Now Priyanka's light pink panty is in front of Ramu's eyes. Priyanka sat with her hands behind her back and closed her eyes, waiting for what Ramu would do next. As Ramu is not doing anything, Priyanka opened her eyes and saw what he is doing. Ramu is looking at the front of her light pink panty. A dark bush is clearly visible inside her light pink panty. Priyanka, hot from the new conversation with Ramu, already spilled some juice and the front of her panty is wet. Even though Ramu knew every inch of her body, he told her that their conversation was going differently now. "Looks like a black bush inside your panties. What is it?"
Priyanka shyly said "Uncle that.... that...."
While Priyanka is saying this shyly, the old man moved his face up from her lap and brought his face close to hers. Priyanka is reclining with her hands stretched back while Ramu was lying on her body. Ramu "Priyanka darling" Priyanka turned away when he opened his mouth.
Ramu "Darling why did you turn your face away?"
Priyanka "Your mouth smells bad of beedi." Ramu said, "That's it. Your uncle will be more energetic after smoking beedi. Will you try it once?"
Priyanka "No uncle."
Ramu "You know I used to sit with my first wife and smoke beedi. Sometimes sitting on this same bed she used to smoke beedi for me with her hand."
Priyanka looked at him in surprise.
Ramu "Okay you don't smoke beedi. I will make you feel the smell of beedi."
Priyanka "How?"
 Ramu immediately put his mouth on her mouth and started kissing her. Thus he kissed her deeply for a minute or two and parted. Priyanka immediately turned her face to the side and started exhaling loudly.
Ramu: "What happened darling?"
Priyanka: "I can't bare the smell of this dirty beedi."
Ramu: "Oh, that's it? First it will be like this and then it will be the same. Don't worry. I will make you practice well."
Priyanka looks at him with anger, "You all men are like this."
Ramu: "Why?"
Priyanka: "A bad old man made me his own like this. You too are doing this when I come to talk to you. Are all old men like this?"
Ramu: "That is not so. The old have more experience. They teach their experience to the young."
Priyanka: "Go uncle you too."
Ramu: "Having halted like this, where shall I go?"
Priyanka: "Go anywhere"
Ramu: "That's what I'm doing."
Priyanka: "What?"
Ramu: "Going inside you."
Priyanka: "Evil Uncle"
Ramu: "This naughty uncle will turn you into a naughty."
Priyanka giggled.
Ramu kisses her cheek "Priyanka are you ready to be a naughty with this naughty uncle?"
Priyanka: "I know you won't leave even if I say no. Knowing your mind, I have come here mentally prepared for everything."
Ramu said "I know you" and started unbuttoning her shirt. He unbuttoned her shirt and separated it from her body. Looking at the beautiful Priyanka sitting there in light pink bra and panty, he couldn't hold back the desire and hugged her and put her to sleep on the bed. He hugged her and started rolling on that dirty bed. Priyanka is struggling on that stinky bed.
Priyanka: "Uncle what is your whim?"
Ramu: "What shall I do?"
Priyanka: "Slow down uncle. I will stay alone with you tonight."
Ramu: "I know darling. What will I do when I get a beauty like you?"
Priyanka: "Ha ha slow down"
Ramu now laid her face down and came to her feet. He started coming up kissing her feet. He came up and spread her legs and buried his face in the middle of her crotch. He hurriedly untied her panty and separated it from her leg. He came up and removed her bra as well. All her clothes were scattered beside the bed. Ramu now laid her down and he also undressed and lay naked on her body. When he bent to put his mouth on her breast again, Gunda knocked on the door from outside.
[+] 12 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 13-05-2024, 07:03 PM