Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 9

Summary about things which i can do with my saruu baby.
I can give french kiss to her
I can suck her boobs
I can call saruu or darling
I can ask her for handjob
I can see her pussy (with condition as explained in last episode)

Back to story.

S: and I forgot to ask vishu, what is the name of that activity is called? Definitely your aunt would have kept a name for it?
V: which activity mam?
S: hmm i mean vishu,  with shy jerking your dick ? Does it has a name?
V: oh ok mam, my aunty said it's called as handjob.
S: oh... Hmm creative name.
S: see putta, while i jerk your dick, i mean when i give handjob, i might try talking to you more romantically or try to seduce with my words or using my body, so please don't take we wrong or think that I have bad feelings on you, because per your explanation i can understand that we both can work together romantically only then i can eject your sperms, sooo don't think I'm bad kano( tear rolled out of her eyes) I'm just explaining all this because I'm your teacher and i shall never have such bad feelings on you.
V: ( I too cried for real or not sure but tear did rolled out) mam please don't cry, do you think I shall judge? When you are sacrificed so much to me? Please don't have this kind of opinion on me, and also I'm not happy making you do all this stuff, it's better we discuss with doctor and close this off mam.
S: hmm no vishu, you are still young and what would you say to doctor? Will you say that your aunt and my teacher did boob feed and hence we have this problem? ( In her mind, all this started because of the culprit Nutan aunty) it's ok I'm not feeling bad, I'm doing this as my responsibility and trying to cure you, ( wiping her tears) anyways I just said this so that i should not look girl with lust in your eyes, I'm not bothered about others, what you think would matter to me.
V: thanks mam, and you the respect I have over you.
S: yes Mr.Husband ( with smile on her face, as we moved inside) 

While we  entered inside my heart was fuming inside knowing that what is coming my way, we both now faced eachother near bed, i slowly made bold move by holding her face and started to kiss slowly she opened her mouth and took my tongue inside and started sucking my saliva, this hard move made an impact on my body, i just brought my hands down and loosened the nighty knot and moved my hand inside her nighty and held her waist just little above her panties and started moving my hands, meanwhile saru was doing her kissing job with so much dedicated, i slowly lifted her and placed on bed , and my mouth continued to kiss on the other hand i removed her bra strap directly and started pressing them hard and slowly moved near her neck and gave a stare at her face, this time she was too excited i believe she was holding pillow cover with her hands biting her lips and saw me, so we both exchanged sensitive eye contact and i just continued that stare at her and by hands were still pressing her boobs down, it was such a erotic moment, my saruu just raised her eyebrows at me asking what happened? I just nodded my head with smile , signalling nothing and down under I was caressing her nipples which had erected like pencil led, so this silent erotic drama was there for 5 minutes and my saruu just got her hand and placed on my hairs and pushed me down under her necks signalling to continue what i was doing, this gave me strong sexual vibes, as just waited for this move so that this moment also would look like sensual and romantic rather than just she doing it for my treatment, so once she pushed my head i continued looking at her and came down to catch her boobs in my mouth and sucked half of it at once and started sucking them by having eye to eye contact, my saruu lost the eye to eye battle due to shy and she just rolled her eye bolls inside her eye lids by surrendering to the lust inside her. Further i continued teasing and sucking, then now i started staring down at her panties, my saruu had crossed her legs and was stretching her foot due to sexual fire inside her, I saw with proud feeling, since she had crossed her legs i could able see her pussy line and yess the line small as she was still virgin and every time her pussy line was playing hide and seek as and when she moved her toes..I was tempted to the core, as it was looking so hot, and right above her panties her pussy hair line was erected like she got goosebumps omg what a moment, i just wanted to feel that part, so slowly i dropped my hands down to her stomach and now my hand was on her navel but i didn't wanted keep my fingers inside it( because I know the areas where she gave access tome so i didn't wanted to cross my limits) so now slowly pushed it little down and felt her hairs which was above her pussy which was showing me the roots of her pussy hairs,and slowly pulled few hairs as if I did by mistake, immediately she reacted.

S: ummm ammaaa puttaa... ahhhhhhh..
And she slowly brought her hand over my hand and pulled it from there and held it in her hands, i just saw her face by holding her boobs in my mouth, she silently nodded her head signalling not to keep my hand there, i just stopped
V: sorry saruu...
S: with little smile and shyness, turned her face towards right and didn't react much.
V after a while it was almost my climax time as my dick had emptied all my precums and now i needed handjob badly so I just stopped sucking her boobs and came up and lied down by turning towards her right side next to her.
V: saruu I'm done with milking
Sbanana she wanted to gain her moment to come back to normal from her sexual desire) hmmmm
I continued to look at her beauty, where she is sleeping only with bra and panty and she just released her cross legs, turned towards my left   placed her boobs against my chest and put her left leg over me, now we both were facing each other sleeping sideways, and my saruu boobs were crushed against me and her left leg was until my thighs and i was in my boxers, oops god what a day of my life.
Now i kept staring her.

Sbanana saruu inner soul: i think now he is looking forward for handjob? As the moment has come? Me:, yes my soul, probably I shall start off, so that in this heat od moment he might pass out his sperm soon)

S: vishu.....
V: yes mam
S: I like the way you call me saruu, so whenever we do romance can you call me saruu only and not teacher?
V: ok mam,oops  sorry saruu
S: i really enjoyed today vishu 
Vbanana oh now saruu is trying to talk to me in seductive way, as per our discussion which we had a while back, in order to give me sexy jerk..... Ashooooo I'm getting lost with my excitement) hmmm( My inner soul: oye vishu, utilise this moment going forward and talk more romantically, because she would not mind as she herself informed you to co-operate together in order jerk your dick, so you start talking in romantic and sexy way? Me: oh my soul, got your point, do you mean i utilitize this moment to impress her with my romantic talk? My inner soul: exactly, talk like how husband and wife would talk, and make her feel that those romantic talks hit her heart and brain, and she should get addicted to your talks. Me: hmm got it, so you want me to talk in such a way that, she should be waiting for this moment every night and she should love giving me handjob so that she gets excited with my talking at that time? My soul: yes sir, make her feel that she should get addicted to give handjob, just to hear your romantic words about her. Me: ok , I shall do, so that in a way she would volunteer to give me more handjob in a day atleast 2 to 3 times just to hear my sexy romantic words)

S: oye putta where are you lost, don't feel shy, come little more closer, don't you want to feel my bare body?
V: hmm i was lost in your eyes saruu, you looking so beautiful, though you are in bra and panty but my eyes cannot pass out from your face, ( kept my hand on her lips) this sweet lips has honey tank, the sweetness is never ending, ( slowly kept my finger on her lips and separated it and was touching her teeth) 
S: (with surprise look she just sucked my finger and looked into my eyes) thanks putta, all my honey is only for you.
V: ( took back the finger which she sucked, kept it my mouth and sucked it fully) i just took the last drop of honey saruuu.
S: hmm vishu you are so romantic.
V : who cannot be romantic? When i have a goddess girl next to me,  who can kill me just by her look and smile, came near and gave a kiss on her lips.
S: vishu, you making me feel so comfortable and making me feel so special.

V: i just said true darling, and saruu your hard big boobs are softly poking my chest, I feel like kneading them whole day.
S: hmm putta its not too big, don't say like that ( with fake anger she bit on my chicks slowly)
V: oye mam you came out of your character? I remember you saying 2 day bac also.
S: (with smile) oh correct know sorry Vishnu, without my knowledge i came out of my character, anyways sorry sorry it will not happen again, now continue.. and also dumbo if i come out of character, you don't have to remind me about it , because you too also would come out of it, and again we need to pick the momentum to do what we are targeting vishu, so please don't do that, if either of us come out of our character then let's try to adjust and continue the act without breaking it ok kano? 
V: sure mam( wow, now I can talk whatever i want with my saruu and she would try to adjust her dialogue accordingly? Haha what a way to enjoy this pleasure....god bless me more like this happy moments)  ( now back to character) sorry saruu i meant it looks so mouth watering and I can't stop praising it saruu.
 ( now i slowly kept my hand over her bare thighs and started massaging, wow what a feeling, those small hairy white big bulky thighs just imagine? Oh my goddd it wa so erotic... Her thighs small hairs were tickling my hand when I caressing them.)
S: ( as I was massaging her thighs she enjoyed the shock waves which passed her body) hmm umm putta, you want me to jerk your dick hard?
V: umm saruu, I need it badly.....
S: she slowly placed her hand back of me on my boxers, and pushed her hand inside my boxers and held my bare bumm and gave a massage until where she can reach and continued it for a while, I was getting out of control
S: hmm vishu are you liking this massage
V: by closing my eyes slowly, yes saruu your hands are doing magic on my body.
S:ummm putta shall i remove your boxers?
V: i just kept quiet without answering her and enjoying her massage by closing my eyes( while saruu was exploring my body to give me pleasure, i didn't touch any of her part, because i wanted her to initiate everything, i wanted my saruu to tell me where and all she wants me to touch her, so i controlled all my desire and was waiting for my opportunity)
 Looking into my silence, saruu hersel now slowly pulled out my boxers and brought it on my knees, now she slowly lifted her hand from ass to to navel area, I just wanted to see her face to I too opened my eyes,(entire room was silent at this minute, could here our hard breaths) saruu continued to look my eyes,, now she moved her hand little down and u big erected dick top with precums has touched saruu hand, slowly she held it in her hand( she didn't do any drama while she held it, as my saruu mind was fixed that what act she is doing is done for my well being,so i didn't see any hesitation in her face when she held my dick) now i believe she can feel the warmth in her hand
S: putta, your dick is hot hot like it has got fever, she smiled erotically saying this.
V: saruu can you give medicine what is needs to cure the fever.
S: don't worry putta, I will give.
Now she slowly started moving her hand up and down, could hear her bangles making sound when she started handjob, i started to tighten my hand on her thighs. And saru continued her romantic look at my face, and she never bothered to look down at my dick.
Slowly now i started moaning
V: hmm saruu, and held thighs and was massaging them.
S: ( i think putta is feeling sexually aroused) putta is it feeling good?
V: yes saruu.... Mmmm uhhhh hold it little loosely baby. 
S: oops sorry kano
Now she held my dick softly and was moving her hands, those bangles were making sexy sound and also felt that sound was little irritating too, now the situation is my saru is hugging me by crushing her boobs , giving me seductive looks , has put her big white thighs over my thighs , down she is holding my big bang bang dick and jerking my dick, and I'm staring lust fully her face and my hands massaging her thighs, wow this is called perfect moment to enjoy sex, with someone whom you dreamt your entire life by just jerking, and now she herself is next to me and doing for youuuu oops i just had a flashback on my achievements.
And coming back to current situation, my saruu was jerking hard, 
S: hmm putta, shall I kiss your wet lips kanoo
V: hmm why saruu( I just wanted her to explain, meaning i want her to talk her heart out to make me arose, rather just picking the names of my body ;-) sorry guys I'm very cunning ... I know that's what you all think now)
S: umm putta, I need it badly kano, I need to suck your saliva, I'm thirsty now, please feed me from your mouth.
V: ( this is much better, afterall she is teacher so she can express her feelings;-) ) oh yeah saruu I'm all yours moved my mouth close to her, she just grabbed it in force and started pushing her tongue directly, and down she slowly increased the speed, I was almost reaching my climax within 10min after hard control, i just kept my hand massaging her thighs faster as I was reaching my tip...and started pressing her thighs now, i think saruu realised that I'm reaching my climax when i increased my speed in kissing her and pressing her thighs, she just jerked a little more ,, damarrrrrrr my sperm just flashed our and reached the navel part of my saruu as she held it close to her and with same rhythm she steadily now slowed down her hand movement until she took the last drop of my sperm....
V: ummmm saruu i passed out my sperm darlinggggg
She just held my dick steady in her hand with slow hand movement, and kept her mouth open for me, and i slow downed licking her lips, as she had completely surrendered her lips to my lust, i just stopped kissing her by slowly bitting the bottom lips. And kept my forehead against her head
S: putta you liked it.
V: oops air cooler is not working ...or did she create so much heat here.
S: oye stop it, drama is over now.
V: hmm thanks mam,( i didn't wanted to talk about handjob experience and exaggerate her,  i kept it polite way)
S: ( inner soul: good job saruu, would you go and clean yourself? Me: no my soul that would make little discomfort to vishu, i just don't want him to feel that what i did was nasty for myself, by going to washroom immediately, let him think this is not sex ... This is just a activity to cure him from getting pre ejaculation disease for future life)

S: so finally we did this vishu... Hope you don't have the pain now? ( She just hugged me again by saying this)
V: ( when she hugged i felt my own sperm sticking to my tummy from hers,it was like sticky sticky a bit... But her face didn't show any discomfort as she was trying 5be normal with me, as she was conscious that i would act sensitively if she goes to washroom or if she act weired in front of me, and obviously i liked her thought process) I too gave a hug and said yes mam we achieved it ( with smile)

We slept like that for a while and i reminded mam to wash it off,
S: hmm ok putta... And she went to washroom and meanwhile I pulled my boxers.

S: (inner soul: good job saruu proud to be your soul as i loved the way you managed this entire situation. Me: uff with satisfaction, if I'm able to convince my soul then I need to worry anything)

So she came out by that time I had already slept off for the day.

Sunday morning, I got up and realised that i never called my parents, and also to avoid problems i had not shared my room phone number with my parents, so i just rushed to reception and fave a call to parents, my mom and dad did scold for being so irresponsible , and at the end i being only son, so it was no so difficult to convince them.

So after the call I was coming up, and that's when i realised about my Aunt Nutan character, i thought it would look doubtful if my saruu doesn't hear anything about my Nutan aunty. "She might wonder how come Vishnu's aunt didn't call him once also, or gave a visit to check his well being " do thinking on this perspective, I took the number which nutan had shared with me , I gave a ring

N: hello, ehi is this?
V: Hi nutan it's me Vishnu.
N: oh hello sir, hope things are going well there as per your plan.
V: yes mam, and for my drama I need your character in the scene now, so are you free for a talk?
N: sure sir anytime, we are born to do drama, that's our bread and butter tell me sir?
V: i can't explain everything, can you fly to Bangalore today?
N: ( she being small side actress, was excited when she heard about flights) offcourse, sir tell me when and other details
V: so , i shall book your flight at 1pm, so now being 8am you have enough time to get yourself ready and board the flight, and once you reach i will come to receive you, and further you woul stay here for 1 day and leave on Monday evening, will that work?
N: 100%, i shall come sir.
V: once i see you personally, we shall discuss about the plan and your remuneration.
N: sure sir.
V: ok then bye
N: bye sir.( Yeah, first time in my life in travelling in flight? Omg look at my luck)

Now, i came back to room.
S: oye putta where were you till now?
V: oh sorry mam, aunty had called, so I was on phone with her.
S: is everything fine with her?
V: yup, she wanted to check my, well being and she would visit today afternoon itseems
S: (with shock) today she is coming?
V: yes mam, and she would stay today here and leave tomorrow evening back.
S: hmm (with dull face) but why will she stay here?
V: not sure aunty, I just ok and came back.
S: ( inner soul: might be she has some cruel plan saruu? Me: hmm may be not sure exactly my dear soul, and also she might need  to check if I'm taking good care of Vishnu) hmm ok
V: ( i realised she was not happy with my aunty coming here) ok aunty i shall go and pick her up in afternoon, so will have lunch with her, you don't wait for me.
S: sure Vishnu.

So ya, if you guys thinking why I'm so normal with her during conversation, and not using any naughty or double meaning talks or seduce by talking about activities what we do in night her etc etc, i would not be doing that, because my saruu agreed everything what I asked only because I was innocent and behaved good with her, so i needed to maintain my well being character also with her.

Ok, it was 12 noon , bidded bye to my saruu and took taxi and reached airport.

*** Ok readers now i shall develop 3rd important character which is Nutan, and will explore the other side of Nutan as she is too equally beautiful like my saruu or I can say frankly she is little more beautiful than saruu :-) but the only difference between Sarala and Nutan is....sarala doesn't visit or like  beauty parlour or beauty products to her body, but Nutan uses it( because she is an actress) and rest of there character is same as both come from traditional family and both are against having illegal relationship with 3rd person, so ya this is where "MY ROLE WOULD COME INTO PICTURE AND MAKE THEM READY FOR WHAT I NEED :-) HAHAHA". Soo wait and watch how this goes from here, and your excitement would double;-)****
[+] 8 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 13-05-2024, 03:46 PM