Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 8

S: oye putta, what happened are you alright? Why did you stop in between kano?
V: (drama shuru)hmm nothing mam, i just thought i was done ( took a sad breath)
S: it doesn't look like vishu? Usually you take 1 hour? But today it's just 20min?
V: actually i pressed your boobs little hard today mam sorry, but due to that it had accumulated enough juice so I got full mam, don't worry,( i said this and turned against and started looking outside)
S: oye putta, look into my eyes
V: turned slowly and my eyes were red, yes mam
S: tell me the truth what happened? And if you think that i was angry when i asked you to press my boobs slowly or suck them slow then I'm not, I can understand at your age certain time you shall go with the flow so I'm not angry and don't think anything bad too about you.
V: thanks mam for your positive thoughts, and actually you are right that i got carried away, as you know how beautiful you are, one of the angel i have ever seen in my life, and also sorry to say this mam, you are hot and sexy woman too( she hit on my shoulder and kept her hand back on her mouth and wide opened her eyes) so I agree that I got carried away while i did this.
S: ashoo that's ok kano, I do understand and for my surprise what sir today you praised me so much hmm ?
V: i always wanted to say mam, but i thought that you might think I'm buttering you so never spoke, but today out spoke what is there in my heart.
S: that's ok putta, anyways I'm fine if you sometime be hard over my body and it's completely out of our control at that moment because this treatment itself is weired so don't take my words seriously when i talk during those,ok putta?
V: ( omg i got green signal from my saruu to be hard rock on her boobs and lips, but twist is, this was not in my plan but still this came to me as bonus, anyways i shall take this too in my mind when i blow her next time, anyways now i need to convey my actual drama) thanks mam, i said in sad face.
S: oyeee,( with sweet anger) why you still sober putta? I agreed know what else is your problem now? Please tell me i can't see your face like this.
V: mam to be Frank not sure how can i tell the actual problem to you, and i feel it's better we shall leave this topic here.
S: (with fake anger held my neck with her hands)oye I will stab your neck now, if you do too much drama without coming to point putta, look don't be scared, we should never hide any secrets with me especially if it is regarding your treatment, be bold putta , i swear I shall not think bad about your thought process, because i understand you and care for you.
V( now this gave me little courage) actually mam I'm facing this problem from 1 week but didn't tell you as I was not feeling comfortable, but today i felt that too much, and thought i cannot bare the pain if i don't stop what I was doing, so i just stopped sucking your boobs and came here mam, because these breeze would reduce the temperature of my body.
S: oh my god! I'm getting scared please tell me what is the problem you are suffering from 1 week putta? How dumb of me, I never noticed it or realised.
V: mam actually, whenever I do romance with you i feel the pain in my underwear, as my penis would stand like a pole, and it hurts a lot due to pain, after my milking session you would turn and sleep off mam, but in my boxers i feel some what discomfort and pain if i turn and sleep it touches bed and pains even more.( i plotted this idea thinking that saruu would not have more idea about this, because she never seen her husband dick, and secondly when she doesn't know how to give french kiss then definitely she would have not aware if the erection actually pains if you doesn't pass out the sperm) now silently observed saruu reaction from corner of my eyes.
S: hmm vishu, actually that is called erection and it's natural that your thing( she was shy to take the name) would stand during the love making session.
V: ( inner soul: oh oh dumbo, she knows about erection, afterall she teacher and blady you under estimated her, only married ladies would know about desire or what dumbo) hmm is it mam, i started cursing my plan but suddenly she continued..
S: but putta unsure if that would pain you in case you don't pass out your semen ( she just took it name slowly, as she was shy) because I have never discussed in depth about this topic hmm
V: oh what is pass out semen mam? I have never heard that name, because my aunty used to tell it is called as Milky juice as it looks whitish.
S: with little embarrassment,(saruu inner soul: can u not check this with your friends? Me: I'm not stupid to talk about this topic, because they shall doubt about my husband and ask if my husband is not aware or they might ask me to do sex with my husband to take off the erection, but problem is vishu need a explanation and definitely i cannot say sex is an option and it would be even more riskier, again my inner soul started: what if you ask doctor? Me: so doctor will ask to get patient, moreover how can i talk to someone about this problem, they shall ask whom am i to vishu? And why there parents are not worried, hmm this option also is not good, because people will think bad about my character)
V: ( I was observing my saruu talking in her mind, and some where thought that my plan actually worked, because per my guess now she is finding the answer to explain me how to eject my cum without sex and 100% my darling is not aware of masterbating because she comes from traditional family background and she is the only daughter, profession is teacher so obviously she will not talk about nasty things with them, I have never seen her friends so that option also is closed for her, she just watches south movies so obviously Indian movies doesn't contain anything about masterbating,in studies or books, maximum she would have read about mutual sex and how babies are born, and per my knowledge our syllabus doesn't contain masterbating chapter, do all options closed so now she would ask me, i just started laughing after knowing there is option my saruu knows the answer to push the sperm without sex) after my mind talk, still saruu was thinking deep, i adjusted my throat, hmm mam I know there is no answer I shall suffer the pain, god knows what side effects i would face, i just said this and closed my eyes with little tear.
S: oye putta don't cry i shall also get panic, hmm let me think kano wait maduuu.
V: it's ok mam no need to worry for my pain it's ok , let my juice...(Suddenly she spoke in between)
S: putta, one sec can you tell me, if you faced this when you were getting treatment from your aunt Nutan?
V: actually yes, I used to get hard during that time also mam, but at that it used pain little, but with you my dick grows even more and pains more mam, not sure mam( I just said this at one shot with puppy face, and silently gave a sercastic look at my mam and could see she was feeling little shy and was biting her lower lip and covered her feelings from me) continued... Mam can you tell why it pains more when I'm with you?
S: oh because.... because.. (she was not finding answer)
V: I was looking happy and was staring for quick answer.
S: hmm because,,, ah you like me more know Vishnu that's why.
V: ah correct mam, I was not liking my aunty much, she was forcing me to do that sometimes, but to be Frank i was liking boobs sucking.
S: with shy now leave that, answer to my question, how she used to remove juice out of your thingy?
V: mam, my aunty used to tell whatever Milky juice i drink would get collated in my dick.
S: oye stop it, call it as hmm with shy hmm call it as penis not dick it's bad word, have you studied same in your school?
V: mam it is Dick only, that is what my aunty told, so please mam already i started liking that name again don't change it, how much i can remember things I'm not that smart.
S: (acknowledge my innocence with smile , hmm smart that bitch nutan has manipulated this kid) ok putta continue
V: so mam, as I said ,my aunty says all my juice what I drank from her boobs would accumulate in my dick, so at that she used to take it out from boxer and holds it in her hand and moves it fastly up and down so after few minutes i would feel like my body would get heated, and some nice feeling would arose from my body and after a while white juice will come out, and my aunty would clean it from tissue.
S: with shocking reaction, she was just stood like a statue.
V: mam are you ok? Don't worry mam i know this is little difficult that's my i didn't tell you from 1 week and struggled within, and also i asked my mam if i can myself take off the pleasure using my hand, but she said it's a sin and boys should not practice all this and it should be always done by others especially wife's itseems mam, but again i questioned my aunty, asking you are not my wife then why you did this to me? Isn't this sin?
S: breaking her breath, hmm what your nutan aunty said for that putta?
V: (hearing putta from her mouth gives me some relief because it gives comfort that she is not thinking bad about my thoughts or she is not doubting me) she said," it's not sin because she is treating my illness and this duty is equal to treating a patient, and also I'm elder so i know your good and bad, you are like kid so kids should not do all this sin, as kids are like God, I can do this for you." This is what she explained mam.
S: ( saruu inner soul: this is the only good advice she gave to vishu know? Me: yes my dear soul and i could sense that she doesn't want Vishnu to take off his sperm out by himself because she doesn't wanted him to learn this bad activity and do every time as he losses his concentration on studies and his mind would divert towards sexual needs, so appreciate Nutan on this point and i would have also given same advice to him) hmm ok putta that's good actually, but do you know how long this process would take? I mean how long it takes to remove your juice?
V: hmm sometime it takes 15min mam, and if it was going beyond that, my aunty used to ask me to kiss her our suck her boobs, sometimes she used to make me to keep my fingers inside her navel , and when i do that within 20min I used to pass out mam.
S: ( inner soul: oh oh probably she ask him to do that so that he get arosed soon and release his sperm soon, you can also do same know saruu anyways you are more pretty than her as explained by Vishnu? Me: yes my dear soul you are right, I can take it off within 15min maximum,so I can agree to do this because i don't want putta to do by himself and lose his interest towards studies) ok putta , don't mind me for saying this, actually this is the only practice your aunt has helped you in good way, and don't worry putta I can help you on this.
V: (my heart jumped to cloud and dropped back inside my mouth omg? Is it real? The traditional women who has natural beauty, who is my teacher, who is a sexy bomb, has agreed to give handjob to me? Hahah in the happy soul oh earth, from boobs feed to french kiss and handjob now) but mam, it's not that easy please think, or it's ok I can do by myself ( i wanted fix my plan cleanly without any lose ends  as I don't wanted to regret later) 
S: why putta you explained all , now what's the complexity it has?
V: hmm certain time, while i was sucking my aunty boobs my Dick used to leak and get wet.
S: ( saruu inner soul: oh oh is he talking about his pre cum saruu? Me: hmm yes my soul, that's natural, like when we are sexually aroused, hmm inner soul: don't take me wrong my sweety, did you too felt it? Me: hmm yes my soul I can be honest to you after all I'm girl too, but for god's sake i never thought any bad desire of Vishnu to proceed further when I used to get my precums, u used to control my body to the core because though I'm a teacher but still i have my desires like all the women, but can't sacrifice it with my student, so yes I did get my precums and it's quite natural. Inner soul: I'm happy to be your soul saruu, i appreciate your boldness in accepting) continued.. ok Vishnu it is called as precums and it's natural, so what bad about it?
V: mam my aunty used to say whenever my precums would come off it would be difficult for her to release my sperms out itseems because it will take more time, though she asks me to touch every where but still i was not passing out.
S: hmm that means your erection has dropped off putta, so there will not be any pain, you can sleep know? Why you need to stress out again?
V: mam aunty said, it's just precums if the actual Milky juice doesn't come then after i grow up I will have erectile dysfunction itseems, then i can't become father mam, so 
S: oh oh correct it would accumulate in your dick itself,but how can that be a erectile problem? (Inner soul: might be because he might lose interest in sex due to pre ejaculation? Me: oh yes that's true, before marriage my friends had teased me saying that your husband underwear would get wet just by looking you only, so my soul it means those are pre ejaculation and it's harm to body? Inner soul: yes dear, remember your maternal uncle incident which your parents were talking while you were in room? Me: oh yes my soul i remembered and took 10 year for him to fix the disease and have a baby if his own, omg no,I don't want Vishu to have this problem, when he is helping to fix the problem with my husband, then how can think to create trouble to his relationship with his wife in future? Inner soul: that's true baby)
V: mam, mam( waving my hand on her face as she was lost in her thoughts)
S: oops sorry putta, don't worry you shall not have any problem for your future.
V: hmm, that's why my aunty was struggling so much mam which you can't do, so only I said it's not as easy as you say.
S: putta i know what I'm talking, you tell the difficulty what you mean exactly?
V: same thing mam, if i leak in my boxers my aunty used to take so much time to get my sperm out, she used kiss body every where not sure why and keep jerking my dick,then i used to eject my sperm, mam some time that was also not working, but aunty used to show me her Susu place and ask me to see that, so that i shall eject my cum.
S: ( immer soul: what he meant by Susu place saruu? Me: taking deep breath, my soul he means vagina, her aunty used to show him to tempt him to pass out soon, inner soul: oh noo that's little more i think, but after all his good thoughts about you and try to fix your family issues, taking care of your parents in your absence, and spending so much money for your future with your husband, do you think you have courage to disagree? Me: my soul, vishu did not force for anything, it's my call, after all when I see him with a disease and to cure i just nee to show him my vagina, it's not so disgusting, it's a place where a mother gives birth to his son or daughter, so i do this for his wellness, inner soul: hmm appreciate it, and after all that's the last option when he really can't eject his sperm? Me: yes my sweet soul, so I can keep that last option, and try to take out his sperm before i reach there.
V: waving my hand, mam mam you there?
S: sorry Vishnu, it's called vagina
V: no mam, it's called pussy , my aunty said.
S: (lost her patience in explaining, because she knows i don't listen) yeah true it's pussyyyyy
V: correct ( with smile) and yes mam that's how i used to eject. But mam some time my milky juice used to eject over my aunties lap, boobs and sometimes on my stomach on my lap also, if the quantity is more.
S: yes, that is obvious that it would spill around due to force so i know daaa..
V: hmm mam now tell me your decision
S: see putta I'm in for this, after all I have done deep thought process, so i know what I'm doing, and if not what would be the impact you shall face or how my inner soul will be hurted ( me: thank you so much my dear soul for always being there for me during tough decision time, inner soul: that's ok sweety I'm your advisor, but ultimately you take your decision) everything i have analysed so let's not do beating around the bush on this topic and exaggerate as if we are commiting crime.
Vbanana I was mesmerized, how my saruu had thought process around this, and i believe she took this decision from heart and soul) with a big smile of my efforts and inner joyness of handjob made me go crazy but i just said thanks to mam, by hiding my emotions.
S: so putta shall we continue what we stopped, now that i know you have not passed your sperm from a week, is really raising my concerns... So let's go it's already 11pm now.
V: ok mam.

** So my dear viewers this is how I took effort to convince my saruu, for other's thought process: just think this situation happening in 2004 when we were not so exposed to technology and internet, especially women like saruu from traditional family would obviously not got too much of knowledge of masterbating or enough education on pre ejaculation, so all this helped for me to make progress****

Wait for next erotic update my friends it would be dick raising ;-)
[+] 11 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 13-05-2024, 09:33 AM