Adultery A husband's mistake
(12-05-2024, 04:46 PM)rahulishere Wrote:
Chapter - Friendship between Vimal and Sukanya
Narration from a third person perspective

This is how Vimal will look like 

[Image: 202005090003134885_Harish-kalyan-takes-a...SECVPF.gif]

The friendship between Sukanya and Vimal bloomed. They chatted very frequently and Sukanya occasionally updated me if anything significant happened. They chatted on a frequent basis.
Vimal: Pooja asked me to meet her after the college. She waited to talk something. I feel butterflies in my stomach. Suk. I feel really confident now.
Sukanya: Wow! That’s great. See, that’s my training.
Vimal: Thank you, Suk. I have invited her to my birthday which fall this Friday. I’m going to tell her the truth that you are not my girlfriend and propose to her.
Sukanya: Hey, congratulations da. (She was genuinely happy for him.)
Sukanya: Is your birthday in three days? Wow! Advance happy birthday.
Vimal: I’m going to invite you to the party and you should come.
Sukanya: Hey, the party is for your friends. How can I come?
Vimal: Are you not my friend?
Sukanya: You are my best friend.
Vimal: Super. Then it’s fixed. It’s party this Friday night.
Sukanya: Friday night? I can’t come for night parties.
Vimal: You have to come.
Sukanya: No, I can’t.
 Vimal: Yes, you will.
Sukanya: What kind of party?
Vimal: Maybe we’ll go to a pub of something.
Sukanya: What? I know you bad boy. You are not a teetotaler.
Vimal: Hey, I was just messing with you.
Sukanya: Don’t lie. I told you I know you smoke.
Vimal: I swear Suk. I have only smoked couple of cigarettes in my life so far which didn’t suit me. Hence, I quit immediately. But I’m sure you just bluffed me that you knew it.
Sukanya: I know. I have seen you smoke.
Vimal: Ok. Tell me the place.
Sukanya: (After a little hesitation) At the water tank.
Vimal: (Surprised.) I thoroughly checked the terrace and smoked the cigarette only after I know there were no one. How did you see me?
Sukanya: (Felt a little shiver, but she didn’t know if she like it or hate it) You have not checked everywhere.
Vimal: What do you mean?
Sukanya: Nothing. 
Sukanya imagined what would have happened if he actually had looked everywhere. She began to sweat at the thought. She was forcing her mind not to think about that. She felt thirsty and had some water when she received a response.
Vimal: I promise you I’m a teetotaler, at least till now. I may develop some bad habits hereafter. (wink smiley)
Sukanya: Good luck to you.
Sukanya felt so good after chatting with Vimal. She started to like him. Just a s a friend of course. Initially she used to share a few updates with her husband, but recently stopped updating. Is it because they were insignificant or because she felt it personal.  Her husband was about to get promotion after the successful completion of the audit with positive outcomes. He was very happy and came home early that day.
Raghava: Hey sweetheart. I might share a happy news in a few days.
Sukanya: What’s that?
Raghava: That will be a surprise.
Raghava: Hey, it has been many days since we spent quality time with each other. Can we go out somewhere?
Sukanya: Wow! What a pleasant surprise. Where do we go?
Raghava: Your choice.
Sukanya thought for a while and said ‘Movie?’
Raghava: It’s already 6 PM and we have not booked tickets. We shall plan for the movie this weekend (He winked)
Sukanya: Then, shall we go to the nearby park and spend some time there?
Raghava: Sure baby. I’ll be ready in a jiffy. You too get ready.
Sukanya: What should I wear?
Raghava: Let us select together.
He got fresh in the guest bathroom while she went to the attached bathroom. He got fresh and came to the bedroom just when Sukanya also came out after washing her face. She opened her wardrobe and showed him the dresses. He scanned through the dresses and selected the blue denim jean and black halter top. She looked really sexy in that dress. She gave him a smile and asked him to get ready quickly while she also did. He wore a blue jean and a t-shirt. Meanwhile she began to wear her dress with a matching black strapless bra and black panty. She wore her dress in a minute and was ready even before he did.
They went to the nearby park a couple of kilometres away. Raghava parked the car and the duo walked into the park. They walked a couple of rounds, enjoying the cool breeze, holding hands. It was a great feeling for Raghava. As they finished two rounds, Sukanya found a beautiful spot surrounded with colorful flower trees. She led Raghava to a bench and both of them sat there breathing the fresh air of the park. Sukanya felt so good watching people walking the park, few for health, few for fun, and a few following their girlfriends. As she was blissfully observing the people around, she saw Vimal walking behind a girl. She assumed that the girl was Pooja, her senior whom he loved. She got a naughty thought to follow them and see what they do. Just as she thought of asking for her husband’s permission, he received a call in an instant and stood up. She guessed that it was from his office. He excused himself and picked the call. Sukanya thought the call would take some time and did not want to miss to find out what was Vimal up to. She asked Raghava in signal if she can walk around and he gave a thumbs up while still talking on the call. She lost them, but she just followed the direction they went. She was not able to find them, but she didn’t give up. She walked around the bushes. As she was just walking around a bush, she heard some moans. She got goosebumps hearing it. She doubted if they were Vimal and Pooja. She wanted to find out. She walked around a bush, but suddenly got shocked when she saw a man happily watching the couple and masturbating. He put his cock out and was furiously pumping. As she made a quirk sound in shock, the man turned towards her and pointed his dick towards her. She saw his dick and quickly rushed off the spot. Her heart was beating hard. She recalled his cock again and again. She felt disgusted, but her mind again and again recollected. She began to estimate the size of his cock which was huge. She again knocked herself on her head and rushed back to her husband who was still on call. She was literally shivering within.
As she was biting her nails thinking of what has happened. She constantly avoided thinking about what she saw, but the cock constantly appeared in her mind. She shook her head and walked to her husband who was just wrapping the call.
Raghava: Ok, Chetan. Thank you very much.
He looked at Sukanya.
Raghava: Hey, sorry. I was busy with the call. Come let’s take a walk around.
She hesitated, but he held her hand and took her for a walk. When he held the hand of such a beautiful woman, he felt so proud of himself. As she started walking, holding his arm and cuddling close with him, she heard a someone whistling a song. She casually saw the person behind and realized that it was the same man who was masturbating at the bush. He was with one more friend. She held her husband’s hand tighter. He started casually whistling, but she knew he was signaling her. Her husband realized that there were many guys in the park who were ogling at his wife and probably burning in jealousy at his luck. He took it proudly. He even noticed the two men following them.
Raghava: Looks like your fan following is increasing. (He joked)
They didn’t seem to make any trouble. They silently followed for some time. When her husband didn’t revolt, they took him for granted and started commenting on her.
Stranger: Just give me a glance and I’m ready to give my life.
His friend: Sometimes send the gifts to wrong address.
Stranger: Why wrong deliveries happen to us?
His friend: Maybe we can pick the package ourself.
Raghava was observing Sukanya and noticed that she was feeling uncomfortable with their comments. He looked at her to confirm her reaction.
He stopped walking and turned around. Sukanya held his arm and tried to stop him, but he gently removed her hand. The guys looked like rowdy but he carried a lot of confidence and it scared them a little. He walked back and stopped in front of them. Their smile slowly faded.
Stranger: Any problem sir?
Raghava: Yes. For you.
Stranger: What? I don’t understand!
Raghava: You think you are not lucky enough?
Stranger: Huh
Raghava: Imagine yourself without legs to walk or hands to eat.
Stranger: Mind your words, mister.
Raghava held his hand and twisted it with fury. The other guy got scared and walked away from him.
Stranger: Sorry, sir. I’ll walk away.
Raghava slowly released his hand and warned him.
Raghava: Don’t you ever again show up here.
The stranger looked around to find his friend already gone. He scrammed off. Sukanya felt so proud of him. She smiled at him and held his arm tighter and leaned on his shoulder. He smiled and fondled her hair. They slowly walked to the car and left for home.
She felt so proud of her husband that day. She served him chapatis and enjoyed him having a satisfying meal. Raghava saw her wife staring at him in wonder. He felt proud of himself. He shyly laughed at her.
Raghava: What are you looking so strange about?
Sukanya: I didn’t know that my husband is a superhero.
He blushed like a teenage kid. He did not know what to reply.
Raghava: Hey, are you not eating?
Sukanya: I’ll eat after a while. I’m not feeling hungry.
Sukanya: Tell me one thing. Initially you seemed to enjoy their comments. What made you so angry suddenly?
Raghava: (With some seriousness) Initially I thought you were enjoying the following. That’s why I allowed them to speak. When I understood that you felt uncomfortable, I got angry.
Sukanya felt so proud of him and went to him and kissed him on his lips without a warning. He held the back of her head with his left hand and reciprocated with a hard smooch. They kissed for 5 minutes like wild beasts. He wiped his hand on his t-shirt and carried her to the bedroom still kissing and sucking each other’s saliva. He carried her and placed her on top of the dining table and made her lie down on the vacant part of the dining table. He raised her halter top and also the strapless bra over her boobs. He started squeezing her boobs and removed his t-shirt. He stopped kissing and moved his mouth to her nipples. He started sucking her nipples vigorously and removed her top along with her bra. Sukanya is completely topless. He gradually travelled downwards and kissed her navel. He inserted his tongue into her navel and she sucked for her breath. He unbuttoned her jean and peeled her jean off. She’s now only in her netted black panty. He travelled further down and darted his tongue on her pussy over her panty. He made her panty totally wet with his sucking over her panty. She hollered like a banshee as he bit the lips of her pussy. She struggled like a fish out of water and in the process spilled the vessels on the dining table. In the midst of her screaming her phone continuously kept beeping which was not audible for her. Raghava bit the elastic of her panty and pulled it off her and placed his wet mouth on her dripping pussy. She screamed like she was being murdered. He dipped his tongue deep in her pussy. She extended her hand to his pant and unbuttoned his jean. He helped her by removing it off his body. Now he is just in his underwear. He sucked her pussy like he was sucking a bone marrow, It was beyond her threshold. She released her liquid in the maximum quantity. She held him tight and pulled him towards herself. She pushed him away and knelt down. She held the elastic of his underwear and pulled it down. As soon as it released his penis, it sprung back and slapped her chin. She giggled and held the base of his cock. She looked into his eyes and stared at him longingly. Then in a sudden instance she put his cock into her mouth and sucked it like her life depended on it. Raghava was in heaven. He lifted his head towards the ceiling and enjoyed the warm and cold feeling on his cock. She bobbed her head to and fro. As she ferociously sucked his cock, his phone rang. She stared at him as she sucked his cock. He pleaded with is eyes. She agreed with a gentle wink. He picked the phone from his jean pocket and attended the call as he knew that it was really important. He tried to control his emotions as she did not stop sucking. It was new for him. He put the phone to his ear.
Raghava: Yes.. Chetan…
Raghava: Oh… Thank you so…  much.
Raghava: No… No… I’m fi… fine.
Raghava: Just ecstatic.
Raghava: Sure. Thank you.
Sukanya, still looking into his eyes sucked his cock and he disconnect the call and screamed in joy as he cummed in her mouth. She bulged her eyes as his cum filled her mouth. She let him cum fully and ran to the guest bathroom which was closer. She spit his cum in the sink and washed her mouth and face with face wash. She wiped her face and walked to the hall and found her husband in the balcony with wearing his shorts. She walked out of the bathroom wrapping the towel. He signalled her to come immediately.
Sukanya: Give me a minute.
Raghava: Come soon baby.
She wrapped her towel around her hip and walked out of the bathroom while she heard her phone beep. She picked her top on the way and wore it while she walked towards the balcony. She went close to him and hugged him from his back.
Sukanya: What’s so urgent?
Raghava: I have some good news to share.
Sukanya: What can be better news than you?
Raghava: You are flattering me darling. Anyways I want to share this news with you.
Raghava: You know what? I’m getting promoted.
Sukanya: What?
Raghava: Yes dear. Just got the news. I shall be getting one week training at the head office in Mumbai. After which I shall be leading the Chennai branch.
Sukanya was both happy and sad.
Sukanya: You need to go out?
Raghava didn’t realize the consequence of the later part of the good news.
Raghava: Oh dear! I’m sorry. I feel terrible separating from you for a week. I feel like rejecting the offer.
Sukanya: Hey, don’t do that. I can manage.
Raghava: You can go to your parent’s house for the week.
Sukanya was so happy at the prospect of going back to her parent’s house.
Sukanya: Really? Are you sure? (expressing immense joy)
Raghava: I’m sure.
Sukanya: Let me call them.
She quickly rushed to get her phone to inform her parents. As she picked her phone she noticed messages from Vimal. He has been sending messages from the past 30 minutes. She realized that she was immersed in sexual activity with her husband. She read the messages as she walked to the balcony.
Vimal: Hey Suk
Vimal: Are you there?
Vimal: Please reply
Vimal: Waiting for your message
Vimal: (Sad smiley) You have no time for me.
Sukanya suddenly lost the excitement of meeting her parents.
Raghava: Anything wrong?
Sukanya smiled.
Sukanya: No nothing wrong.
She dialed her mother’s number and spoke with her. Raghava stood in the balcony, thinking if he should leave or not. Sukanya threw the phone on the sofa in the hall and walked to the balcony.
Sukanya: Mom and dad are visiting my brother in Delhi this Friday.
Raghava: Do you like to go to Delhi?
Sukanya: No. I don’t feel at home there.
Raghava: Then what’s your plan?
Sukanya: I don’t know. Let me think. When are you leaving?
Raghava: (Hesitating) Tomorrow evening. Until then, I’ll be spending all my time with you. I want to dedicate the whole day tomorrow to you till I leave.
Sukanya: I’ll make the best use of the day. I’ll preserve the moments for the next one week.
Raghava: Then we’ll not waste any more time. He started kissing her right in the balcony.
Sukanya reciprocated in the heat of the moment. Raghava hugged her tight Sukanya was just wearing her halter top and a towel around her hips without a bra and a panty. Raghava in the desperation that he might be missing Sukanya for the one week, became very aggressive. He was also in the heat of the moment. The cool breeze at the balcony lifted their spirits. He then started kissing all over her face. She too did the same. Both continued the game, taking turns. Raghava gently bit her left ear and slightly sucked it. She took a deep breath. He travelled down and sucked her neck and gave her a hickey. She twisted in ecstasy. He grabbed her by her ass, lifted her and made her wrap her legs around him. In the process her towel knot came off and it was held between their bodies and by his hand holding her ass cheeks. He started sucking her neck and shoulder. She wrapped her hands around him, rested her chin over his shoulder and enjoyed the sensation. When she opened her eyes, she sensed someone noticing the act from the nearby balcony. She got scared and immediately unwrapped her legs from around Raghava. And he lost his grip on her ass. In the process her towel dropped down exposing her totally nude below the waist. Since the halter top ended just below her waist, if she raised her hands, her pussy will be visible. She hugged her husband tight, hiding herself behind her husband and scrutinized the silhouette. As it was dark, she could not make out who it was. She strained her eyes and focused on the figure. A backlight of his phone due message alert illuminated his face for a second and I knew it was Vimal. Somehow, she sighed a breath of relief knowing that it was none other. Then again, she thought why she should feel relieved. Meanwhile Raghava continued his act. He again grabbed her by her ass and made her wrap her legs around him. She knew that it would expose her naked legs to Vimal, although her private parts are hidden. She could not warn him of a spectator, nor she was in a mood to stop him. He continued kissing her all over and squeezed her ass with his right hand and moved his left hand towards her boobs. He squeezed her boobs over her halter top for sometime and she moaned rather audible, but ensured she was not very loud. Occasionally she had an eyesight on the silhouette. Was she being cautious or was she exhibiting? She did not know. As she was lost in her thoughts Raghava gradually raised her halter top which she did not realize. He then slipped it out through her neck and threw it into the hall. She was now completely naked in her balcony. 

[Image: (m=bKW1KNV)(mh=E-3xf4NAgG7LwHBk)43169231a.jpg]

She was terrified at the sudden realization. Since this is the tallest apartment building and they are on top floor, none from other building can see her unless she leans over the balcony. But there is a risk of one neighboring flat which was overlooked by both of them in the heat of the moment. The cool breeze hit her boobs and her nipples stiffened. She liked the sensation, but not with a spectator around. She hugged him tight, not allowing him to separate her, so that her boobs don’t get exposed to the onlooker. Meanwhile her phone continuously beeped from the hall. Raghava was getting in full mood. He moved her apart and started sucking her boobs. She bit her nipples and she was getting so aroused. Sukanya feared that she would be in great risk is she didn’t stop him and move to a more secure place. She kept hugging her husband and inconspicuously looking at Vimal.
Sukanya: Can we move to the bedroom?

Wow excellent, now in coming episodes Raghaav won't be there for few days, so ample time for Sukanya's mind to get corrupted and enjoy the cheating, so in next episode her battle with mind will be fascinating and eventually she starts to enjoy cheating her husband as vimal or any other person will give such a pleasure that she sheds her conservative tag and enjoy cheating her husband.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 10:57 AM
RE: A husband's mistake - by Projectmp - 11-03-2024, 11:29 AM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 05:10 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 06:22 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 06:29 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 11-03-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by sri7869 - 12-03-2024, 09:52 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 13-03-2024, 04:09 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by olumannan - 13-03-2024, 09:40 PM
RE: A husband's mistake - by rahulishere - 15-03-2024, 10:21 PM