Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
(14-03-2024, 12:50 AM)Ayush0098 Wrote: Story continues from its last part :

When dad came inside the house, everything seems to be normal for him. Mom was busy in cleaning kitchen stuffs. I was in my room and trying to concentrate on my books. I was little nervous too that time because it was the first time when Gajendra uncle had such an erotic session with mom in presence of dad in the house. It was another thing that dad was in the garden that time but Gajendra uncle dared to do so knowing his presence. I got to know that day how daring and brave he is.
But, i enjoyed their short fucking session for sure. I too forgot that dad was only few feets away from me from where I was witnessing uncle's and mom's intimate moments. 
I was thinking all this then I saw dad came inside my room and sat on my bed beside my study table. He asked me -"Beta , do you know that man ?"
I replied -"Who dad ? Gajendra uncle ? Who came few minutes ago here?"
Dad -"Yes beta...do you know who is he ?"
I -"Yes dad. He is mom's official friend and our neighbour too."
Dad -"Does he always visit here ?"
I -"Not always but sometimes.." 
Dad then kept silent and then went out from my room. I wanted to tell him truth about Gajendra uncle but then thought it may create more disturbance between mom and dad. Already there are lots of disturbance between them even after their divorce.

Whole day went normal that day and then night comes. As per promise given to Gajendra uncle I was sure mom will visit his flat at any cost. Dad's possesiveness was much higher for mom than mom's confusion of meeting uncle in the presence of dad. It was time for dinner. As usual both mom and dad didn't talk while having dinner . I saw mom was having the dinner in a hurry manner . I knew the reason behind that. Dad saw mom's hurried activity but didn't say a single word that time. As a son it's very stressful to see own parents behaving like a stranger to themselves. I didn't remembered a single that I got a cheerful situation between my parents since my childhood.  It was very depressing for me. 

Around 9:30 PM , while I was adjusting my bedsheet dad came into my room and asked -"Beta, is your mom going somewhere?"
I was shocked that how he knew about her plan. I replied in a nervous tone -"Why...why dad ? Whhhat.. happeneddd..?"
Dad -"Your mom is changing her saree and getting ready with makeup. I just came after seeing her in her room."
I felt a little relax that at least dad is unaware about where she is going. I was in confusion what to answer him that moment. I replied after 2-3 seconds -"I don't know dad , may be nearby at any function."
Dad -"At this time..which function begin at 9:30 PM ?"
I replied -"I don't know dad. Mom didn't tell me anything regarding that."
Dad then went out from my room and sat on the sofa. After few minutes mom came into my room . Mom was wearing a thin strap black cotton blouse with red coloured chiffon saree. Her blouse looked super sexy on her giving her huge breasts a full shape on her curvy figure. It's deep neck over her bust was visible to me behind her saree's pallu because the saree was little transparent. She was in full makeup. Black liner with  maskara was giving mesmerizing look to her eyes. Her lips was shining with deep pink lipstick. Overall she was looking like a sexy milf. 
She came near me and said -"Beta , I am going to a official party nearby. Will return after few hours. Get the main gate closed."
I replied -"Dad was asking about you."
Mom -"What asking about me ?"
I -"About where you are going. He saw you getting ready."
Mom -"It's none of his business. Tell him it's my home. Whereever I am going , from wherever I am coming he should not Interfere."
I -"But mom it's more than 9:30 PM now. That's why he was asking."
Mom (after thinking for few seconds) -"Okey..okey...tell him I am going to an official party nearby."
I -"Ok mom."
Mom then came out of my room. I too came out along with her. Dad saw her going out of the house.
He was so curious that he asked her directly -"Where you are going this time?"
Mom turned towards him and replied -"What ? Do you have any right to ask ?"
Dad -"See..I am not interested to know wherever you are going. I will drop you that place on my bike."
Mom -"No need for that. Don't show such emotions for me . I am not going far away."
Dad -"Ok...Ayush will go with you. I will not allow you to go outside alone at this time."
Mom -"I don't your permission to go out."
Dad -"Ayush will go with you... that's it."
Mom proceeded towards dad with lots of anger. Sensing a fight between them I interrupted her and said -"Stop mom. Take me with you. Dad is right. It's almost 10 PM now. Understand."
Mom said -"But..."
I again interrupted her voice and replied -"Please understand mom. If don't want to listen to dad, don't listen, but at least listen to me."
Mom then kept silence for few minutes. I knew why she was so much eager to go out alone. Then she said (arbitrarily) -"Okey...come."
Inner me I was very happy because I got the opportunity to witness one more erotic night of Gajendra uncle and mom..plus mom dad's argument got stopped. 
I said to mom -"Let me change mom. Give me few minutes."
Mom -"No need of that. Come."
I then told dad -"Get the main door close dad. We are leaving now."
Then we came out of the house and dad closed the main gate from inside. While leaving dad told me once again -"Take care of your mom beta."
I replied "Yes" over his words. I was feeling bad for my father as his love has no value infront of mom's adultery activity. And I was unable to stop her from doing that.

Mom then went into Gajendra uncle's apartment campus. I asked -"Mom, is your official party here ?"
Mom -"Yes. At Gajendra ji flat." Saying this she blinked her eyes and smiled mischievously. It was clear sign that she wanted to say why she is going to his flat.
Mom then told -"Don't tell your loving dad about this. I know he is already having doubt over Gajendra."
I -"Dad loves you mom. Can't you love him back?"
Mom -"Heyy... stop being your dad's fan. We are divorced. He has no right to be my master."
Talking all these we reached uncle's floor. There I saw Gaurav , one of my college friend . As he saw me he exclaimed -"Ayush...it's been long seeing you. How are you ?"
I replied -"I am good buddy. How about you? What you are doing here ?"
Gaurav -"My uncle lives here. I came to meet him. Now leaving . And you ? What you are doing here ? Do you live here ?"
I -"No bro...Came to meet one of my relative here with mom."
Then he saw mom standing beside me. He said -"Namaste Aunty. How are you ?"
Mom -"Namaste beta. All gud. Thank you."
Then mom Proceeded towards uncle's flat. I kept gossiping with Gaurav for few more seconds. Then he left and I too proceeded towards uncle's flat. As I reached there I saw door was locked. It was clear that Uncle must have locked the door after mom's entrance. I rang the door bell few times but no one came to open it. After 2 minutes uncle opened the door . He was in his Blue TShirt and white cotton trouser. He said -"Ayush... what happened?"
I replied -" I too came with mom here uncle. Is mom inside?"
Uncle -"Don't you know where is she if you came with her..?"
I -"Actually one of my friend met while coming to your flat. Mom left me in between  and proceeded towards your flat. Is she inside?"
Uncle -"Yes..yes..she is here. Come inside beta."
I went inside his flat. I saw mom was sitting on the sofa adjusting her blouse strap over her shoulder. Through this I can easily interpret that why uncle opened the door 2 minutes late after ringing the bell. Some hot activity must had went few seconds ago. 
I quitely sat on th sofa.

Mom asked -"Was he your college friend beta ?"
I -"Yes mom...he is Gaurav. My class mate in college."
Uncle just smiled and asked -"Don't you have any female friend ?"
I replied -"No uncle. I never been into making female friends."
Uncle laughed and said -"In which generation you are living Ayush. Be bold . Be like a alpha man like your Gajendra uncle."
Mom -"Do you think you are alpha man ?"
Uncle -"Offcourse...don't you think so?"
Mom laughed and said nothing. Uncle said seeing her laughing -"I think I have to prove myself again..right baby ?"
I was just listening all these and sensing the hot weather that was going to build up between mom and uncle that moment. It was almost 10:30 by then. 
Uncle said -"So Ayush, your dad sent you along with your mom to have eyes on her activities ?"
I -"He sent me to take care of her because it's late night."
Uncle (laughingly) -"Ohh come on. It's same meaning. Your dad loves your mom so much."
I -"Offcourse...he loves my mom."
Uncle -"And what you think is your mom belongs to him ?"
I remained silent . Uncle said -"Your silence is proof that your mom doesn't belong to him now."
I said -"Dad loves her even after divorce uncle. But mom doesn't"
Uncle -"Beta you are innocent. He doesn't loves your mom.  He loves her money . In COVID all his source of income is blocked ..hence he visited you and and your mom after so many months."
I was blanked, didn't know how to react . Uncle then said -"Your mom only belongs to me now. I am everything for her. You already know that beta."
Mom then said -"Obviously Ayush know that. Aren't you Ayush ?"
I nodded my head in "Yes".
Uncle -"You are so sweet Ayush. Do you know your mom is like lifeline for me. If she left me I will die."
Mom -"Shut up Gajendra. Don't say this again." Saying this she grabbed his head with her arms and planted a kiss on his lips.
Uncle too held her from back and made that kiss hard and deep. Within a few seconds the kiss went so deep that they were sucking saliva of each other mouth along with their tongues playing. Uncle made her saree fell  from her shoulder and then slided her blouse thin strap from her there. He was pressing her boobs over her blouse. Her whole lipstick was mashed up over his lips and her cheeks by the high intensity of kissing. My mom will go so much shameless I never expected but now I was used to such behaviour. That time I was feeling guilty for my dad.

Uncle then turned his face towards me and said -"Beta Ayush... If you are feeling sleepy then go to the guest room..."
Mom too turned her face towards me and said -"Yes beta....it's going late now. Go to sleep."
I was so much aroused by their acts that I don't want to sleep that moment. I said -"No mom. I am ok. I am not feeling sleepy."
Uncle then laughed and said -"Ok beta...you watch television. We are moving to bedroom now." By saying this he lifted my mother in such a way that her legs got wrapped around uncle's waist and her hands wrapped around his head. They continued their kissing and proceeded towards the bedroom and then locked it from inside.

To be continued...

Next update coming soon...

Give your reviews regarding this part..
Please update the next part soon.
i am waiting for the update.
i have also witnessed the some similar incidents, so very much attached  to the story.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SeXy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED) - by singh.raj - 11-05-2024, 06:02 PM