Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Part 3

After the phone call was disconnected

V: what happened mam? Why are you crying? I know I'm know one to ask you but i believe I'm very close to you know just like your brother or son.... If you don't mind can you let me know what happened? If you are not comfortable then it's ok.

S: with crying face, nothing Vishnu it was my husband, he need dowry which we had promised during marriage but since we didn't give he is threatening not to come back until i get.
V: how insane is this? How can he say that? Being guys he should not ask all this? We should complain against him 
S: this is how society thinks vishu not only my husband all this male dominated society is struggling and going through this. With sad she said.
V: but mam it is not good to ask money call him again i shall talk to uncle.. will give him my pocket money to him, ( i was trying talk like dumb so that Sarala mam should be more comfortable in front of me so that i came take benefit out of it)
S: it is 3 lakh vishu ( it was huge amount in 2004)and out of that my parents have given 1.5 lakh and still remaining money he needs.
V: oh is it? But why he needs it?
S: he will drink alcohol and play cards goes to horse race and spoil everything vishu.
V: (with innocent drama) oh alcohol means what kind of cool drinks is that mam? And is cards? Does it mean playing WWF Trump cards? And horse race? Where does horse goes for race? And how someone will lose money if they see horse race?
S: oh my darling Vishu you are so innocent and don't understand all these and it's not your problem.. it's because of your aunty. Don't worry i shall teach you everything you need to know in this society.
V: not sure teacher, my maids always talks behind me about this.
S: what do they talk vishu?
V: they say that my aunty is not leaving me to get with other people because she doesn't want me too learn anything or know what is happening in this world, so that she can disguise me and take all my wealth.
S: oh what was your parents doing when they were alive?
V: he had leather business mam and the maids says that there is crores of money in my name as my father had written the will against my name before he died, so my aunty is eyeing all those money.
S: oh my god ( she was believing everything)
V: and also once i heard my maid talking that, my aunty only killed my parents by mixing poison in good, so that she can enjoy all the property lavishly and mam she also said that my aunty has a plan to kill me also after i write all my property to her name.( Started crying)
S: ( she was very nervous now)omg don't worry vishu i shall ensure your aunt's plan will not be success.
V: how.mam? She is sending me for 1 month to Bangalore what if she plans something and kill me there?

Now Sarala started thinking seriously, and meanwhile i broke the silence.
V: wish you were with me mam in Bangalore so that i would be safe.+ After saying this i cunningly saw her face just to check if my plan is going right way)
suddenly my teacher reacted.
S:I got an idea, tell your aunty that I'm your economics teacher and you need me to come along with you so that I shall guide you, and if she says no then you don't agree to her plans?
V: wow mam what an idea, surely i shall talk to her, and also mam don't take me wrong.
S: tell me vishu.
V: I just heard your story as well and you are also not so happy and need of money, so don't take me wrong, I shall pay the fees for that one month when you come along with me.
S: not required vishu, I'm not doing for money I'm doing because I care about you.
V:i understand mam, but you are also in problem so please accept the fees what i pay.
S: hmm ok Vishnu but how will you arrange.
V: haha don't worry mam, my pocket money I have saved, and it's now 10lakh rs.
S: with surprise.. how come so much money you have vishu?
V: when my dad was alive he used to give 50k or 1lakh for my birthday mam, and also we have 100 plus crores in my name, my aunty will access it whenever she requires
S: oh oh that's how she is utilising you, ok Vishnu tomorrow i shall come to your place and talk to your aunty ok, you also talk.

Now i was little nervous, where i find my aunty? How shall find the invisible character which i created? Some how with my guts i replied.

V: that's ok mam, i shall only get her to your place, you are the guru to me and we should come where you are and not ask you instead.
S: with love tears she just hugged and said ok baby .

So later I wished bye to her and left the place thinking to search my aunty hahaha.
As I was walking I saw a drama company there, so enquiry there to know if i cam get woem who can act, then there was a middle person said they shall charge 100rs per day, it was too much at those days but still I was ok because it meant nothing to me, so I said to that guy, you take 500rs but I need a character who looks beautiful and should be aging around 35 to 40. The guy agreed and asked me to come next morning.

Next day when I went there, that guy introduced me the women who was selected as my aunty, I just gave a look from tip to bottom, her name was Nutan who was aged 39yrs but her body was like 20years, I was mesmerized at her, she was damn hot. She was medium built big boobs and ass like 36 34 38, i loved her boobs which was quite bigger than my Sarala darling but it was little saggy, and had stiff tight ass. Face wise she was not less than any heroine, I just admired my luck and moved close to her said, you are selected as my aunty and she was happy for it.

N: thank you for selection Sir, in happy because this 300 means too much for me.
V: but I paid you 500rs
N: yes, but 200rs goes for commission.
V: ok never mind , if you act as I say then I shall tip you 500rs.
she was happy but tensed thinking that i might request any sexual desire.

N: but that is huge and what I need....
V: don't worry i shall not ask anything filthy ( i wanted to be decent with her because after all world is round so you never know , i might get chance to explore her beauty as well, and take my words she is just next level of Sarala, but only difference is colour and her age, but body was matching her age in anyway, but literally she had look and body which can erect even for the guys who has erectile syndrome)
N: she was happy and asked what she needs to do,
V: I shall explain as we travel.

On the way i explained her everything and saw her face, she was red with shy. And could sense little uncomfortable as she kept her legs too tight and was biting her lips, may be the things which explained made her wet
N: with nervous, is this correct what you are upto? I'm advising because you are playing with your teacher and it's not correct.
V: I know, if your morals doesn't agree to do what I say then, i shall look for another women?
N: no no I can do but just explaining you.
V: see for me there is a reason why I do, because her husband is not good as he demands dowry from her so if i don't take these steps then her husband might kill her for money, but atleast my plan would give her what she deserve and also i shall marry her and she would also have good life ( lol I just planted a nice story in her head, as I know that some day I shall definitely need to Fuck nutan as well but yeah only after I get my Sarala because she is replicate of angel)
N: oh such a mature thought at this age, I'm really happy to help you now.

So I was able to deceive Nutan also along with Sarala.

After our chit chat we reached the place and I asked her to be little strict and I had got my Benz car which was parked outside Sarala mam house.

S: opening the door, come in plz
Me and my aunty entered.

Aunty asked me to wait outside and she went alone to talk with Sarala ( it's all part of our plan)

A: so you are the economic teacher
S: yes madam,. Ice to meet u
A: ok are sure that you shall travel with Vishnu? because he is still small kid and doesn't have enough contact with public and it would be difficult for you to handle him?
S: in mind this lady is still convincing me, yes I ca handle him because i understand what he needs, and as a teacher I can be aguide to him because if you go along with him then you cannot teach the syllabus what he is preparing.
A:I know economics is something i cannot guide, but that's not only thing you need to teach him, his life style is different and he is not like other kids he has special practices and as a teacher you cannot do all those because only I can do that nine can replace me, so please drop the plan and convince vishu wlso
S: in mind (what practice does she mean here?) As a women even I can do.
A: are you sure? Because vishu has a habit of drinking milk before he sleep, so that is something you cannot do.
S: what's so great in that, I can prepare milk for me
A: teacher madam( sircastic) that milk should be feeded from the breat not from bottle, else he shall not sleep. Can you do that?
S: what at your age how milk will come in your breast?
A: it shall not come but it is his mindset, else he shall not get sleep, this is his practice .
S: omg( oh god but I need to take the bold step here, if not vishu will be killed by this culprits), hmm it's ok I can handle this as a teacher I can do anything.
A: if he get upset or if you get upset, he feels the energy is lost in the body and it can be filled back only by giving french kiss, so can you do this?
S: omg this is getting too much ( since i have made up my mind, and cannot betray poor Vishu I need to do all this after all I'm like his mother or sister) look madam I can handle him and i shall talk , you please don't worry leave to me, and if I need any more clarity then i shall call you.
A: ok look's like you have fixed in your mind, ( she acted little furious and angry, just that Sarala should notice and not get any doubts)
S: in mind( see how angry she is, she thought that I will back out if she talk nasty things with me)
A: ok all the best and take care of him, but if I hear that he is not getting what he is addicted and due to that if he falls sick or something happens then, i shall not leave your family.
S: in mind ( looks like this is little serious) don't worry madam , i shall give same love what you gave to vishu.
A: hahaha what if you lose control? And end up having sex with him? By looks of your body i believe you are still virgin?
S:with swallowing her saliva, yes I'm virgin, I have my desire, I have my sexual life, but that doesn't mean that i shall use a kid to satisfy me.
A: ok i shall see where this goes, anyways you need to travel today itself as I have booked the stay and everything.
S: ok we are good to leave.

Nutan aunty came out,..
V: with curiosity raises his eye brows
N: I'm a actress so your Sarala teacher agreed to all conditions lol, and also i made some changes in plan as you spoke to me about tips
V: with surprise what was the change you did in the plan?
N: along with breast feed you shall also get french kiss whenever you are sad or when she is sad.
V: omg and she agreed for that as well.
N: yes... And also as you said I asked her about her virginity and she is still virgin.

V: wow that's double happiness ..I just jumped and hugged her, omg her boobs literally gave bouncing effect to me, and I just balanced back and hugged her again and planted a kiss on her shoulder, and said you shall get 1000 rs tip, she was happy and left by sharing her contact details if at all I need her help in future.
[+] 10 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 11-05-2024, 12:21 PM