Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
As Muthu was sleeping on top of me and relaxing, “Muthu, I now you enjoyed my Pussy nicely, and instead of locking me up here, if you let me go home, I will come here every time you want my Pussy and offering my Pussy to you and you can enjoy all you want just like you enjoyed,” as I was saying, “you think I am a fool, Whore?” Muthu exclaimed and got off me.  I started to get scared, and as I began covering myself with the White Blanket, “if I let you go, one day or the other, you will poison me for killing your husband, I am not a fool,” as Muthu was saying in a threatening tone and began wearing his Underwear, Ganesh started getting a phone call from someone.  “You are going to be here forever as our Sex Slave, you fucking Whore,” as Muthu was saying, “Muthu, our Enemies have surrounded us, this Whoreh has trapped us, let's get the hell out of here now,” as Ganesh exclaimed, “you fucking Whore,” as Muthu exclaimed and tried to hit me with the chair, the Old Man and our Gangmen barged inside saved me from Muthu and Ganesh.

As our Gangmembers took Muthu and Ganesh into their custody, and I was standing alone with just a blanket wrapped around me, I began picking up my White Bra and White Panties.  Throwing away the White Blanket I was covering myself with, as I began picking up my White Panties and began wearing my White Panties, I could feel Muthu’s cum juices in my my Pussy tickling my Pussy and make me horny again, “my God what is happening to me, I am still horny,” telling myself as I began picking up my White Bra and began wearing a White Bra, I could still feel Muthu squeezing my boobs my boobs and sucking on them.  As I began wearing my Red Petticoat on top of my White Panties and began wearing my Red Blouse on top of my White Bra, my Pussy continued to itch as Muthu’s juices were all deep inside my Pussy and itching me pussy and at the same time making me horny.  As I was done wearing my Red Silk Saree, the Old Man knocked on the door and entered inside, and took me home.

At home, as the Old Man sent me to make Coffee for him, he was talking to so many people over the phone, and by the time I came back with two cups of coffee, and placed the Coffee Tray on the Coffee Table, he made me sit next to him.  “Sorry, Sudha, I made you sleep with Muthu, because I did not have any other choice to trap him,” as the Old man started to say, “it's okay Daddy,” I said in a tone as if I slept with Muthu just because the old man asked me to.  “Upon beating Muthu and Ganesh up they confessed to me that they both enjoyed your Pussy.  Your Pussy must be sore, you take good rest now and it will be okay by morning,” as the Old Man said and began sipping his coffee, that’s when I began realize he was right, as the result of Muthu enjoying making love to my Pussy not just once, but twice, and Ganesh enjoying making love to my Pussy, and the Old Man himself for his share getting a piece of my Pussy and getting to enjoy making love to my Pussy in the name of seducing Muthu, my Pussy had gotten sore a bit, but not as sore as the Old Man was saying, and when the Old Man reminded me of how much Muthu and Ganesh must have enjoyed my Pussy, it began reminding me of Muthu’s cum inside my Pussy and began making my Pussy itchy and I started feeling horny.  “Did you enjoy the way Muthu had your Pussy, or was he rough?” as the Old Man asked softly looking into my eyes, since I did not want to hide anything from the Old Man, as I began sort of confessing to the Old Man about how I enjoyed the way Muthu was enjoying himself making love to me, my Pussy began to get wet and I started feeling horny all over again.  “I am gonna have your Pussy for my Birthday, Baby,” as the Old Man whispered, since I was horny, “sure, Daddy,” I readily agreed, and kissing me on the forehead, “Take rest Darling, Good Night,” the Old Man left the place.

The End

Regards
Novelist Casanova
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:40 AM