Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
Right when Ganesh came inside my Pussy and began resting on top of me, Muthu, with a towel wrapped around his waist and sat next to us in bed.  “How was she, Ganesh?  Did you enjoy her Pussy?” as Muthu exclaimed, holding my right hand and inserting his underneath his towel and making me hold his erect cock, “mmmmmm.. She was awesome, Muthu.  The BEST Pussy I have ever had,” Ganesh whispered and began hugging me tight and began kissing my lips nicely.  As I was holding Muthu’s erect cock with my right hand, and getting my lips kissed nicely by Ganesh, who was sleeping on top of me, the feel of Muthu’s cock, started making me horny and I began kissing Ganesh’s lips back passionately, totally ignoring his disgusting saliva, as I was enjoying the feel of Muthu’s cock in my hand.  Taking his lips off my lips, and looking into my eyes, “this is the Best Birthday Gift ever, Muthu, I wish I had more stamina to enjoy her Pussy more,” Ganesh exclaimed.  “Mmmmmmm…. Looks like you were having the best time of your life enjoying her Pussy,” as Muthu said, making me holding his cock tighter and stroke his cock, I was biting my lips and closing my eyes and enjoying the feel of Muthu’s cock in my hand, and I started feeling more horny now, “oh Yeah, Muthu, it's all because of you,” as Ganesh was whispering, “anything for you my Friend,” as Muthu whispered and began inserting his hand underneath my White Bra and began squeezing my boobs, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,” I started moaning, and I so badly wanted Muthu’s cock which I was holding, inside my Pussy.  The moment Muthu heard me moan, he clearly knew that I wanted him.  “It's my turn, now,” as Muthu whispered, Ganesh got off me and went straight to the Bathroom, Muthu held my hands and made me stand up.

As I stood only in my unhooked and torn Red Blouse, unclasped White Bra, and my Red Petticoat, “was he rough, Sudha?” as he casually asked and began removing his Towel and stood naked and made me hold his erect cock, which had already made me go crazy, and without my knowledge I started stroking his cock, and my mouth began to water.  “Don’t worry, I will be gently okay?” as he whispered and began removing my Red Petticoat Nada, it gave off immediately and fell around my feet, and as my cum soaked Pussy came to full view of Muthu, which I quickly covered by locking my legs, out of shyness, I began covering my Pussy with my both my hands.

As I began covering my Pussy with both my hands, “mmmmmm…. Looks like he has enjoyed your Pussy nicely, Sudha,” as Muthu exclaimed began down and picking up my Red Petticoat, spreading my legs and at the same time making me hold his cock with my right hand and at the same time as Muthu began wiping my Pussy with my Red Petticoat, “mmmmmmmmmmm” I started to moan as the way Muthu was wiping my Pussy with my Red Petticoat began making me more horny.  Throwing my dirty Red Petticoat away, as Muthu began grabbing my Pussy with his right hand, “mmmmmmmmm Muthu….” I moaned, as I was totally horny, “take your Blouse and Bra off, Whore.!” as Muthu said calling me a “Whore” “mmmmmmm,” I moaned and planted a kiss on his cheek and began blushing and removing my Blouse and White Bra for him, as Muthu calling me a “Whore,” began making me excited and horny.  Grabbing my Pussy and inserting his middle finger inside my Pussy, and fingering my Pussy, as he began grabbing me by my jaw and began pulling me close to him, “is your Pussy ready for my Cock, Whore?” as Muthu exclaimed, the word “Whore” made me so horny that, without my control, stroking his cock nicely with my right hand, placing my left hand behind his head and pulling his lips close to mine, “come enjoy this Whore’s Pussy,” I whispered and began kissing Muthu’s lips nicely, ignoring his filthy lips and saliva.  “Go Whore, get on the bed and spread your legs for me,” as Muthu exclaimed and spat in my mouth, I shamelessly began swallowing his spit and was shamelessly giggling and blushing and walking on the knees on the bed.  As I was about to lie down and spread my legs for him, “what a fair skinned Ass you have there you Whore,” as Muthu exclaimed and slapped my Ass Cheek hard, though it was painful and my right Ass Cheek turned completely Red, the way Muthu called me a “Whore” began making me forget the pain and in fact it started making me more horny.  “What an Ass you have got, Whore,” as Muthu called me a whore again and gave another tight slap on my Ass, though it was painful, I giggled and slept on the bed and spread my legs apart for him.  I was so horny that I began touching myself looking at his erect cock and began inviting Muthu to have my Pussy.

That’s when Ganesh, who already enjoyed my Pussy and went inside the Bathroom came out, and the moment I saw him, I began pulling up the white blanket and began covering my nakedness.  “Ganesh, wait in your car, I will fuck this Whore and join you, and we both will go to the Party,” as Muthu said, this time Muthu calling me a whore began to irk me, and Ganesh coming out of the Bathroom and talking to Muthu sort of woke me up.  “Let's take the Whore along, Muthu, we will lock up in my Guest House and enjoy her Pussy until she gets old,” as Ganesh said, I started to get scared.  “See I told you her Pussy was special and if you fuck her Pussy once you will feel like fucking her again and again,” as Muthu said, “ha ha ha,” Ganesh and Muthu started laughing together.  “If I had killed her like you wanted me to, her Yummy Pussy must have been wasted,” as Muthu was saying, “you are right, and you are always right, Muthu, that’s why you are my Best friend.  Now what shall we do with this bitch?” as Ganesh asked, “I will fuck her now and tie her up, and put her in the Car Trunk, and tell my driver, Badri, to lock her up in your Guest House, there we will lock her up and enjoy her Pussy until she gets Old,” as Muthu began saying and got into the Blancket and tried to fuck me, I started to get scared, “Please Muthu, let me go, please …. Please… please… don’t take me to the Guest House and lock me up there,” as I began beginning with tears all over my cheeks, Muthu was in no mood to listen and spreading my legs he slept on top of me.  As Muthu began hugging me tight and and was about to bang me, “Ganesh, please, let me go, you don’t have to lock me up inside your Guest House, every time you want to have my Pussy I myself will come to your house and offer myself to you, please…. Please let me go home,” as I was begging, Muthu, who was sleeping on top of me, and hugging me tight with my legs spread apart, all of a sudden began inserting his cock inside my wet Pussy.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” as I shamelessly started to moan, without my knowledge, as my Body was totally going against me and began enjoying the way Muthu’s cock was entering my Pussy.  “Muthu, please… please…. Let me go home…” as I was begging, Muthu who was in no mood to listen to me, began inserting his cock deep inside my Pussy, “mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” I shamelessly began to moan, as my Body began enjoying the feel of Muthu’s cock exploring my Pussy walls and making me more horny and I shamelessly began enjoying myself.  Since Muthu was in no mood to listen to me, and was busy enjoying making love to my Pussy, and though I was enjoying myself, Muthu and Ganesh’s idea of locking me up in this Guest House as their Sex Slave began appearing in front of my eyes, and looking and Ganesh, “Ganesh, please let me go home, I don’t want any Councillor post, I don’t want anything, I will go hiding.  You want to have my Pussy all the time right?  I will hide in a House only you and Muthu will know the Address of, and if you want my Pussy I will come directly to your house and offer myself to you, but please don’t lock me up in this Guest House,” as I begging Ganesh who was watching Muthu enjoying himself making love to me, the way Muthu was sleeping on top of me and hugging me tight, crushing my Boobs against his chest, and enjoying himself making love to my Pussy and moaning, I shamelessly began enjoying myself as my Body was totally going against me and I began hugging Muthu tight.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” as Muthu began moaning, enjoying himself making love to me, I could clearly feel that he was going to cum at any moment.  “Muthu…. Don’t lock me up in his Guest House, I promise if you let me go, I will come to you and offer my Pussy to you any time you want, and you have enjoy my Pussy eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee……” as I was saying, the moment Muthu began grabbing my Ass Cheeks and began inserting his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy and and all of a sudden began sucking my boobs nicely, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmm,” I began to moan, and I was about to cum now, and the moment Muthu began interlocking my hands with his hands and began taking them underneath me, making my Boobs bulge upward and locking both my hands with his left hand, as Muthu squeezing my left Boobs with his right hand and began sucking my right Bobos nicely and began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, and began cumming deep inside my Pussy, I could not hold it any more, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I moaned, letting Muthu suck my right Boob all the wanted and squeeze my left Boobs all he wanted and wrapping my legs around his waist, taking his cock deeper inside my Pussy and began cumming all over his cock.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:43 AM