Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
Grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat, as he was kissing me all over my cheeks, the moment I opened my eyes, he brought his lips close my lips and began kissing my lips passionately, his filthy lips, his bad breath, and his saliva began driving me crazy and I began hugging him tight and began kissing his lips.  “Mmmmmmm….. I love you, Sudha,” as Muthu exclaimed, squeezing my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat and began rubbing his erect cock all over my thighs over my Red Petticoat, and began kissing my lips passionately filling my entire mouth with his saliva, it started driving me crazy.  Hugging a guy naked would make any woman go crazy and horny, and I am a woman as well and how could I not be horny while I was hugging this guy naked, and on top of that I was enjoying kissing his lips which were driving my crazy already and was enjoying myself kissing his lips and at the same time tasting his saliva which was driving me crazy already, and my Pussy began to ache for his cock which was rubbing me all over my thighs, and I had already made up my mind to sleep with him already.  “I love you, Sudha…” as Muthu moaned, enjoying the way I was kissing his lips back, and rubbing his erect cock all over my thin Red Petticoat, “I love you too, Muthu,” as I moaned and was about to kiss his lips, “if you love me, you must sleep with my Friend Ganesh, Sudha,” he whispered in a begging tone, pinching my cheeks gently.  “Muthu, I can’t, he is a Stranger, I don’t know him,” as I was saying taking my hands off him, my right hand accidentally touched Muthu’s cock, and the moment I began grabbing his erect cock in my hand, I started getting more horny.  Holding his erect cock with my right hand and wrapping my arms around his neck, and looking into his lips and planting a kiss on his lips and looking into his eyes, “Muthu, sleeping with you is okay, but I can’t sleep with your friend,” as I whispered, grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat, and kissing my lips nicely, as he began convincing me to sleep with his friend Ganesh, and at one point as he continued kissing my lips began convincing me for a threesome with his friend Ganesh, I started to get excited, and agreed for a thresome.

Muthu, who was delighted, picked up his phone and sent a message to his Friend, “thank you so much, Sudha,” he exclaimed and began lifting me and began circling me around, and dropping me down as he began jumping around in excitement, though I was excited for the threesome as well, “I am doing this only for you,” as I was saying, I could hear someone coming inside, and before I could pick up my Red Silk Saree to wear it, a guy in his White Shirt and White Dhoti, looking fresh royal and cute began entering inside.

“My God, she is Beautiful,” as he exclaimed looking at me, “lock the door,” Muthu said, wrapping a towel around his waist.  As Ganesh, who looked uglier than Muthu, locked the door from inside and began coming towards me, strangely I started feeling shy and excited, and at the same time picked up my Red Silk Saree and began covering my Boobs over my Blouse and my navel.  As Ganesh came and stood in front of me, he was smelling like a pig, and even the Minister White Dhoti and the Minister White Shirt he was wearing was making him look ugly.  “Hi, Sudha,” as he said and began introducing himself to me, his voice sounded rough, and as Muthu came to me, “you don’t need this,” he said and gently began pulling the Red Silk Saree which I was covering my Boobs in my Red Blouse and my navel with, and made me stand only in my Red Petticoat and Red Blouse, with my White Bra cropping out of my Red Blouse near my shoulders, “Muthu, don’t force her, give her saree back,” as Ganesh said, Muthu immediately gave my Red Silk Saree to me, and I began covering my boobs and my navel with my Saree.  “Sudha, I am not just a Politician, but also a successful Business. I just came here to strike a deal with you,” as Ganesh began saying, that’s when I started looking at his face, his face was full of holes and scars, and totally unattractive.

“So!,” as he exclaimed and I looked into his eyes now, Muthu came from behind and began hugging me from behind, “I know you both hate each other and want to kill each other,” as Ganesh began to say, “Sudha is my Baby, why would I hate her?  Only she hates me, and wants to kill me,” as Muthu whispered resting his head on my right shoulder, grabbing my waist and feeling up my navel nicely, which Ganesh could not see as I was covering my Boobs in my Red Blouse and Navel with my Saree, “no it's not like that,” as I was about to say, “obviously, because you killed her husband,” Ganesh said looking at Muthu.  Looking at me, “Sudha, let us put the past behind, I know you have two handsome sons and you have a life to lead.  I am gonna make you a Councillor of your Constituency with my Political Support and Power, and I will make Muthu stop all his activities against your husband’s gang members and make sure I find them suitable jobs,” as Ganesh was saying, “I have told her already and convinced her for a threesome already, Ganesh, you are just wasting time, come let's enjoy her you idiot,” as Muthu, who was hugging me from behind and feeling up my waist and navel nicely, exclaimed and began pulling my Red Silk Saree off and began throwing it away and began carrying me to the bed only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, I started to get scared.  “Muthu, I am scared, just be with you all the way through,” as I exclaimed and began hugging him, placing me on the bed and kneeling towards me right on the bed and hugging my upper body, “Sure Baby, I will be right throughout,” as he was saying, hugging Muthu back as I looked at Ganesh, he was removing his White Shirt, White Dhoti, White Banian and looking ugly at hell and was removing his Underwear and getting naked.

“My God, Muthu, he is Ugly,” as I was whispering, “just cooperate with him now, Sudha, we both will become Councilors and settled down in live,” as Muthu was saying and I began daydreaming about becoming a Councillor, I could feel Ganesh’s hands going underneath my Red Petticoat, and initially which felt tickling, as he hands began roaming all over my knees and going up over my thighs and inner thighs and began grabbing my Panties, I started feeling horny, and began closing my eyes and began hugging Muthu tight.  As Ganesh began grabbing my Panties and began pulling it down, “no please…” I exclaimed, as I was feeling uncomfortable, as I barely knew Ganesh.   “What happened?” as Muthu, who was hugging my upper body asked, “he is removing my Panties, Muthu” as I was whispering, “let him, Sudha, that’s what he came here for,” Muthu whispered.  “I am not comfortable, Muthu,” as I was whispering, I could feel Ganesh entering inside my Red Petticoat.  “Muthu, he is entering inside my Petticoat,” as I whispered, feeling uncomfortable, “don’t you want to become a Councillor and settle yourself and the lives of your Gang Members?” as Muthu whispered, “yeah,” as I whispered, “then let him go underneath your Petticoat and do whatever he wants,” as Muthu was whispered, all of a sudden Ganesh began inserting his hands underneath my Ass Cheeks and grabbing my Ass Cheeks, he began kissing my Pussy lips nicely.  “Nooooo nooooooo noooooooo…..,” though I began screaming out of uncomfortability, the way Ganesh was kissing my Pussy lips nicely at the same time resting my Ass Cheeks over his palms, started making me horny.  “What happened?” as Muthu, who was hugging my upper body whispered, “he is kissing me all down there,” as I whispered and began closing my eyes and began moaning, Muthu began hugging my upper body tight and began kissing my lips.  Though the way Ganesh was kissing my Pussy lips was making me feel more and more uncomfortable, the way Muthu was hugging my upper body and whispering how much he loves my lips and how much he wishes to marry me and make me his wife and enjoy me daily in his Bed and enjoying himself kissing my lips began making me horny and my Pussy began to get wet.  As Muthu removed all Red Blouse Hooks and began inserting his hands underneath me and unhooked my White Bra Hook and began hugging my upper body tight and began kissing my lips passionately, making my Pussy wet, at the same time when Ganesh who was kissing my Pussy lips already began inserting his middle finger inside my already wet Pussy and began fingering my Pussy and at the same time began sucking and kissing my clit, “mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” I began to moan as I was totally excited and I close to having a orgasm.  As Ganesh began fingering my Pussy nicely and at the same time was enjoying himself squeezing my Ass Cheeks nicely and kissing and chewing my clit, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” I began to moan, as I was close to an Orgasm, and the moment Muthu began inserting both his hands underneath my loosened White Bra and began squeezing my Boobs and began kissing my lips, and at the same time Ganesh took his finger off my Pussy and began sucking my Pussy nicely, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I moaned and came all over Ganesh’s mouth, and began kissing Muthu’s lips passionately, and began arching my head behind, enjoying the way Ganesh was licking all my juices off my Pussy.

“Did you cum?” as Muthu whispered, placing my hands above my head and interlocking his hands with my hands and kissing me all over my neck, “yeah,” as I whispered, trying to relax and take a break, I could feel Ganesh taking his mouth off my Pussy, and as I tried to relax and at the same time enjoying the way Muthu was placing my hands above my head and interlocking his hands with my hands and kissing me all over my neck and cheeks, Ganesh all of a sudan began lifting my Red Petticoat all the way about my waist and began spreading my legs apart and went between my legs and all of a sudden began inserting his cock inside my wet Pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh,” as I moaned out of pain, realizing that Ganesh had inserted his cock inside my Pussy to my shock, Muthu got off me and immediately Ganesh began sleeping on top of me and hugging me tight, began enjoying myself making love to me.  Clearly I was uncomfortable, “noooo nonooooo nooooooo noooooo nooooooo,” though I was screaming, Ganesh was in no mood to listen to me and continued hugging me tight and continued enjoying himself making love to me.  “Muthu… Muthu …….” as I screaming, calling him to help me, to my horror Muthu got up and began leaving the bedroom.  No matter how loud I screamed for help, nobody was coming to help me and at the same time no matter how hard I tried to free myself from Ganesh, I could not free myself from Ganesh as he had totally rested his upper body on top of me and was hugging me so tight that I could feel my Boobs getting totally crushed against his chest.  Clearly I was trapped, “my God, what a Pussy you have, Sudha … mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” as Ganesh began moaning, enjoying himself making love to my Pussy and at the same time kissing me all over my Cheeks, I could clearly feel that he was going to cum at any moment.  At the same time as the way Ganesh’s cock was entering inside my Pussy and filling up my Pussy nicely was making my Pussy enjoy Ganesh’s cock inside, and I could feel like I was going to cum as well.  “Mmmmmmmmm …. My God…. Sudha mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm What a Pussy… what a Pussy …. What a Pussy mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmm,” as Ganesh began moaning at the same time enjoying making love to my Pussy Vigorously, the way he was calling my name started making me excited and horny and the moment Ganesh began lifting my loose White Bra up and began sucking my Boobs one after the other and began inserting his cock deeper and deeper inside my pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” he moaned and began cumming deep inside my Pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I moaned and began cumming all over his cock.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:43 AM