Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
As I was still holding his cock, as I so badly wanted inside me now, Muthu, who was grabbing my waist, began kissing me all over my cheeks and as he began saying, “Ganesh has sacrificed a lot of things for me, Sudha, it's his Birthday today and if I offer you to him and let him enjoy you, I will be so happy, and I will be so Happy.  Will you do this favor for me, Sudha?” as Muthu asked, I got angry and took my hand off his cock.  “What do you think of me, a Whore? If you had loved me Truly you wouldn’t have asked me to do this for you?  You are only trying to use me.  I am leaving,” as I said and began hooking my Red Blouse Hooks and began picking up my Saree and began wearing it.

“Sudha, when the Old Man brought you here in the morning and offered you to me, to enjoy making love to your Pussy, as a Peace Offering in return for sparing his life and your Gang Members’s lives, I immediately agreed and decided to spare the lives of your husband’s Gang Members and the Old Man’s, only because you were our Tamil Teacher’s Daughter, and Ganesh and I could enjoy making love to you.  Now I am telling you, if you sleep with my Friend Ganesh now, I will spare the lives of your Gang Members and the Old Man’s life.  If you don’t, I am gonna kill your husband’s Gang Members one by one starting from the Auto Driver who came to drop you here in the morning.  I will give you 5 Minutes to think, you are a smart woman, I hope you make a smart decision,” as he said and went inside the secret bedroom.

I was totally confused now, at the same time scared for the lives of my husband’s men, who were all loyal to him.  When Muthu particularly mentioned that he would started killing from the Auto Driver Raju, with whom I had started having a liking towards and the Old Man, who though kisses me, hugs me, and cheekily makes love to me, sees me as his daughter and at the same time planning for my Political Entry so that through me he could secure the lives off my husband’s Gang Members, and my husband’s Gang Members who were loyal to my husband and loyal to me and the Old Man now, and considering their lives and what would happen to their families if Muthu kills them all with the use of Political Support and his men, considering all this I came to a decision to agree to sleep with Muthu’s Best Friend Ganesh.

As I knocked on the secret Bedroom door, and Muthu began opening the door, wrapping a towel around his waist, talking to his friend Ganesh over the phone, the moment he saw me, “Ganesh, be on the line, Sudha is here, she must have made up her mind,” Muthu said and looked at me, “So, what have your decided, Sudha?,” as he asked, “yeah,” as I said softly putting my head down in shame, whispering something to Ganesh who was on the phone and throwing the Phone on the bed, “hey, you don’t have to put your head down in shame, cheer up.  If we can’t be Lovers, we can be friends at least right? Look, Sudha, I am not a fool, I have men working for me in your Gang and they have told me that the you and the Old Man had plotted to kill me at the Party, and that’s the reason I am not going to the Party,” as he was saying, “But I did not plot to kill you, Muthu,” as I said interrupting him, “I know Sudha,” he said and began grabbing my waist gently.  “I know, but I also know that you would be angry at me for killing your husband, but I had to kill your husband because your husband killed my wife and my daughter in the broad daylight mercilessly,” as he began to say, he started crying and began hugging me tight and began crying, I started feeling sorry for him, sorry that my husband had killed his wife and daughter.  Taking me in complete embrace as he began saying how much he loved his wife and his only daughter, and how my husband mercilessly killed both of them just because they were his wife and daughter whom he loved to much, I started hating my husband and started feeling sorry for Muthu and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him back and began consoling him.  As Muthu began crying and saying how lonely he was feeling without his wife and daughter, and how my husband had destroyed all his happiness just to sideline me and become a Councillor, I started feeling more sorry for Muthu, and began wiping his tears with my Pallu, and as Muthu continued telling me how he misses his wife and daughter so much, I started feeling sorry for him and at the same time began hating my husband more and started feeling that my husband deserved what he got.  Grabbing my waist gently, and looking into my eyes, “Sudha, I wanted to kill all your Gang Members including you.  When the Old Man started his peace talks with me over the phone and promised me that he would offer you as a Peace Offer in exchange for sparing all your lives, I thought of pretend to agree to the peace offer and bring you all here and kill you all, and asked the Old Man to bring you here.  But the moment the Old Man brought you here and offered you to me to have your pussy,  I instantly fell for you as you began reminding me of my wife.  When I began feeling up your Ass Cheeks, your ass Ass Cheeks felt exactly like my wife’s, which I absolutely loved,” saying as he began squeezing my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, “that’s when I totally began to forget my thoughts of taking Revenge on you and your husband’s gang for killing my wife and daughter and making my life a living hell, decided to somehow convince you to marry you and make me my wife so that we both could forget about the past and move on and unite our Gangs and have peace.  At first in the Office Room I felt like talking to you and getting to know you, but when I began hugging you and the way you were kissing my lips back and cooperating with me so nicely, I started losing control and began lusting for you and the moment I began removing your Panties and looked at your Pussy, I could not control myself looking at your Beautiful Pussy, and decided to make love to you and ended up pulling my Pants and Underwear down and began inserting my cock inside your Pussy, I totally surrendered myself to you Sudha.  While I was enjoying myself making love to your pussy I started falling in love with you, and the way you were kissing my lips enjoying yourself, I could somehow feel that you loved me as well.  As I began lifting your unhooked and loosened White Bra above your Boobs from the front and began interlocking your fingers with my fingers on either sides of me and began enjoying myself making love to you and at the same time began sucking your Boobs nicely, the way you were enjoying yourself like you genuinely loved me, fet like heaven and as I was moaning totally forgetting myself, “Sudha…. I am gonna cumm… I am gonna Cummm I am gonna cum,” as I began moaning and began hugging you tight, and began digging my cock deeper and deeper inside your Pussy, they way you were moaning, clearly showed how much you were enjoying yourself, and watching the way you were enjoying my cock inside your Pussy, “I love you Sudha, I love you…” as I moaned and hugged you tight said, and the moment you said, “I Love You too, Muthu,” and began kissing my lips, I totally fell for you and began cumming all over your Pussy, and they way you kissed my lips passionately and began cumming all over my cock and began taking me into your embrace and began letting me rest my exhausted body on your body and complimenting my cock and telling me openly that my cock was better than your husband's, that’s the moment I decided to marry you at any cost.

But today when I came to know that you never loved me and had plotted to bring me to the Party and kill me with the help of your Gang, I started feeling betrayed and began to realize the thing that is going on between them was just Lust and nothing else,” he said.  “Muthu No, I did not plot to kill you, I never wanted to kill you,” as I was saying, “then why did you come here with the Old Man?  You came here to seduce me and poison me?” he asked in an emotional tone.  “No, Muthu, I will tell you the Truth.  The Old Man brought me here to seduce you and poison you for killing my husband, but while I was trying to seduce you, I got seduced by you,” as I was saying, “Come on, you got seduced by me? Look at me.. I am a regular uncle, no women would even want to even talk to me, I am dark skinned, ugly, crooked and yellow teeth, scars all over my body, my breath stinks, though I take a million showers I stink like a Pig.  I know how ugly I am, and you want me to believe that you got seduced by me?” he exclaimed, in a disbelief tone.  “Who said you are Ugly? I love your dark skin tone; or else why would I even hug you freely?” as I was saying, “yeah,” he exclaimed in acceptance.  “If I did not like your crooked and yellow teeth, and your burnt lips, and your bad breath, why would I kiss you so passionately?  Didn’t you notice how I was enjoying myself kissing your lips and tasting all your saliva? Why do you think I was enjoying myself tasting your saliva and kissing your lips? Because the smell of your mouth and taste of your tongue and lips began driving me crazy and I began enjoying myself kissing your lips and got totally seduced by you,” as I was saying, “my God, Sudha, look what you are doing to me now,” as Muthu whispered showing me me boner inside his Towel, I started feeling horny all over again.  “Now you are seducing me aren’t you?” as he whispered and opened his White Towel and began showing his erect dark Cock, I got totally horny, “no Muthu, you are seducing me with his,” I whispered and without my control I caught his cock gently with my right hand.  Looking at his cock stroking his cock gently with both my hands, as I bit my lips and looked into his feeling up his erect cock with my hands gently, enjoying the feel of it, letting his towel which he was holding fall on the floor, “mmmmmm…. You really look seduced, Sudha, I believe you,” as he whispered and began removing my Red Silk Saree Pallu off me.  “Then why did you bring this Poison?” as he whispered and began pulling my Saree pleats out of my Red Petticoat, “but did I mix any of it in the soft drinks we both had?” I whispered.  “Why didn’t you mix it and kill me, Sudha?” as he asked, removing my Red Silk Saree off me and throwing my Red Silk Saree away and making me stand only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, with my White Bra Strap cropping off my Red Blouse near my shoulders, and ignoring it, “because I never had the intention of killing you in the first place, and the moment we hugged and began kissing each other, your began corrupting me with your lips and the taste of your lips, and I could somehow feel that you were in love with me,” as I was saying, “I am still in love with you, Sudha,” as he exclaimed in an emotional tone and began wrapping his arms around my waist and began hugging me only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, I began taking my hands off his cock and began wrapping my arms around his waist and began hugging him back.  “You have no idea how much I love you, Sudha.  If you want me to prove my love for you, I will drink that poison you bought for me and show you how much I love you,” as he began saying in an emotional tone, hugging him naked and at the same time his erect cock rubbing me all over my thighs began making me horny, “Muthu, you don’t have prove me anything, I know you,” though I whispered in an emotional tone, I was totally horny and I could feel my Panties getting wet already.  “I am sorry for kissing your husband, Sudha, if I knew that he was your husband I would have forgiven him for kissing my wife and daughter,” as he was saying, “he deserved it, Muthu, how could he kill your wife and daughter, I really feel sorry for you,” as I was saying, “you don’t have to feel sorry for me anymore, Sudha, because I have found the lost love in you,” as he whispered, placing his hands on my Ass Cheeks over my Red Petticoat, and kissing me all over my cheeks, I started feeling horny and began closing my eyes and biting my lips and began letting him feel my Ass cheeks over my Red Petticoat and kiss my cheeks all he wanted.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:43 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:44 AM