Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
Before I could even ask what happened, the very next moment the Old Man began entering inside the house, “how long do I have to wait for you, Idiot? Were you bothering my Daughter?” the Old Man asked and looking at me, “was he bothering you, Baby?” as the Old Man asked, “yeah Daddy,” as I said to tease Raju.  “Aiyo, no Sir …. Madam, what is this….?” Raju began trembling with fear and I started laughing at him and looked at the Old Man, “just joking Daddy,” as I said. “Okay… Sudha, you take good rest now, so that you will wake up fresh for the Party in the evening,” the Old Man said and began taking Raju along with him.

As I was about to close the door, the Old Man came back alone, “Sudha, as soon as you wake up, just give me a call, I will give you all the instructions about what to do, okay?” he said and left the place quickly.

After the Old Man left, I closed the door and went  straight to my Bedroom, to take a nap.  As I slept in bed, I started blushing thinking about how Raju was scared of me and as I began thinking about how I was enjoying myself rubbing Raju's cock over his Lungi, hugging him tight and making him cum, I started feeling horny.  As I lifted my Nightie and about to touch myself fantasizing about making love to Raju, “Sudha, you stupid Bitch! Why should you be fantasizing about making love to Raju, he is all yours and you can have him anytime you want,” I said to myself and began blushing and began calling Raju.  As Raju began answering my call, “Yes, Madam,” as he said, “Raju, have you reached home safe?” I asked.  “Just now I dropped your Daddy and I am nearing my house now, Madam,” as he was saying innocently, and his innocent tone was making me horny.  “Raju, as soon as you go home, remove your Underwear and wash your cock nicely, as you have cum inside your Underwear,” as I said, taking liverage of him as something was telling me that he was mine, and talking about his underwear was making me horny.  “Madam, don't talk so boldly, I am feeling shy,” as he was saying in a blushing tone, his tone started making me more horny.  “I am telling you to be clean, what's wrong in that, Raju?  Next time when you come to meet me, I am going to remove your Underwear and see your cock, and if your Cock is not clean, I am going to tell Daddy that you hugged me and kissed me,” as I was saying, and talking about his Underwear and Cock so openly to him began making me more excited and horny.  “Madam, please don't tell your Daddy, I will come clean tomorrow, I promise,” as he said in a scared tone, even that tone of his began making me horny, and involuntarily my left hand began lifting my Nightie all the way above my waist and began going towards my Pussy and began playing with my Pussy.  “Tomorrow when we are going to meet, I am going to remove your Underwear and to see how clean your cock is, I am going to take your cock inside my Mouth and taste your Cock,” as I began saying, and at the same time fascinating about tasting his Cock, I started getting excited and started fingering my Pussy nicely and I was about to cum now.  “Madam, tasting my Cock will tell you how clean I am down there, Madam?” as he asked innocently, I started getting more and more horny and began fingering my Pussy vigorously and I was about to cum now. Controlling my moans, as I began fingering my Pussy more vigorously and began saying, “yeah, Raju, before tasting your Cock I am gonna smell your cock, kiss your cock, and put my lips around your cock and take your cock inside my mouth and taste your Cock,” I could not control anymore and putting the call on mute, and fantasizing about kissing Raju's cock, circling my lips around his cock and taking his cock inside my mouth and enjoying myself sucking his cock, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” I moaned and began cumming all over my fingers.

As I was tired and fell asleep, I started having my husband in my dreams, literally was talking to me, and by the time I woke up, I forgot what dream I had, but I woke up with Guilty feeling that I had let my husband’s killer Muthu enjoying making love to me and cum inside my Pussy.  I started feeling so Guilty for cheating on my Husband, and sleeping with the Guy who killed him that I had already decided not to go to the Party.  When I remembered that the Old Man had told me to call him as soon as I woke up, I started calling him.  As I began telling him that I was not interested in going to the Party, the Old Man hung up on the call and began coming to my house and reached my house within 15 minutes.  As I answered the door and let him in and offered some Coffee, he slowly began asking me why I was not willing to go to the Party.  As I confessed to him that while seducing Muthu I ended up sleeping with him, and Muthu came inside my Pussy, the Old Man was listening to me patiently and did not look down upon me and ridicule me for sleeping with Muthu.  As I looked into his eyes for his reply, he asked me to come and sit next to him, and as I went and sat next to him, he kept the Coffee on the Coffee Table and began putting his left arm around my shoulders, and leaning my head on his shoulder, “and I am feeling so guilty, Daddy,” I said.  “It's your Age, Baby, you must have carried away while seducing him, and at the same time Muthu is a cunning guy and would have manipulated you into offering your Beautiful Pussy to him, you have nothing to feel guilty about,” as the Old Man was saying, I started feeling so relieved.  “And the Good News is..” as the Old Man was saying, I began looking into his eyes, “the Good News is, you have succeeded in seducing him and making him invite you to the Party.  You have done your Job, Baby, let me and our Men do the rest of the things.  You just have to go to the Party with him,” as the Old Man was saying, “I am feeling Guilty, Daddy, feel like I have cheated on my Husband,” I said in an emotional tone.  Wiping my tears off my Cheeks, “Baby, you have nothing to blame about yourself, you have no Idea how beautiful and tempting your Pussy is.  After seeing your Beautiful Pussy he must have got totally excited and made love to you, and even when you go to the Party, there he will try to have your Pussy,” as the Old Man was saying, “Daddy?!” as I exclaimed, “yes, Baby, if your Beautiful Pussy could tempt and Old Man like me and make me risk our relationship and trust and lose control and make love to your Pussy, you can imagine how much your Pussy would have gotten Muthu excited.  Just remember, you are not offering your Pussy for money or anything, you are only offering your Pussy to Muthu to take revenge for killing your husband; you are only offering your Pussy to Muthu help me and your men take revenge for killing your husband; you are only offering your Pussy for the sake of our future, Baby; so please don’t feel Guilty and offer your Pussy as much as Muthu wants and keep him under your control.  And today if Muthu wants to have your Pussy, let him enjoy your Pussy thoroughly, Baby, as I want his focus to be only on you and nothing else,” as the Old Man was saying softly, I started nodding my head in acceptance.  I was so Glad that the Old Man did not think that I was a whore after confessing to him that I slept with Muthu while trying to seduce him, and he came inside my Pussy.  “Baby, I don’t want to reveal too much about what we are planning to do tonight, but I want to tell you this.  I have spoken to the Opposition Party Political Leader, who also wants to take down Muthu at any cost as he was doing all the Murders, Smuggling, Extortion, etc for the Ruling Party Leader, and the Opposition Party Leader has promised us a Councilor Seat in the Ward Elections if we take down Muthu, and I have already decided to make you Contest in the Elections and make you our area Councilor, which will help all our Men enter Politics and settle in our lives,” as the Old Man was saying, I started dreaming of becoming a Counselor of our Ward.

“Alright, you are getting late, go get ready,” the Old Man said and left the place.  As I began picking my Red Silk Saree, Red Blouse, Red Cotton Petticoat and kept them on the Bed, I picked up my brand new White Bra and White Panties and kept them along with my Saree, Blouse, and Petticoat, and picking up a towel I went to the Bathroom.  After I was done taking a bath and I was making sure I was super clean, I came out toweling myself.  Wearing my brand new White Panties over my clean shaved Pussy, I wore my White Bra over my round and firm Boobs, and as I looked at myself only in my White Bra and White Panties in the Mirror, I started feel so proud of my Body, “if Raju sees you like this in our Bra and Panties, he is going to go Crazy, Sudha,” as I said to myself and began laughing.  Wearing my Red Cotton Petticoat over my White Panties, I wore my Red Blouse over my White Bra, and as I was wearing my Red Silk Saree, I folded my pleats and when I was about to tug my folded pleats on to my Petticoat, I was confused whether to wear my Saree above my Navel and cover my Navel or wear below my Navel, that’s when I got a call from Muthu.

Holding my folded Saree Pleats, as I walked uncomfortably and reached for my Phone and began answering the phone placing it on my left ear and supporting it with my left shoulders, and began answering the call holding my folded saree pleats with both my hands now.  “Hey Beautiful, what are you doing?” as Muthu asked, the moment I heard Muthu’s voice, I started feeling excited.  “Wearing my Saree, Muthu,” I said, holding my Saree Pleats with my left hand and removing the dirt off my deep Navel.  “My God, I wish I was there to help you wear your Saree, Sweetheart,” he said.  “Really? You know how to help women wear Sarees?” as I exclaimed, “not really, Sudha.  Just want to watch you wear your Saree over your Bra and Panties and pleasure my eyes,” he said.  “Pleasure your eyes? The way I was holding my saree pleats confused whether to wear in a Homely fashion or Stylish fashion, you are only gonna laugh at me,” as I said, “What is Homely fashion and Stylish Fashion?” as he asked casually, “wearing a saree covering the entire waist area, revealing no skin at all is Homely fashion, wearing a saree below the navel is Stylish fashion,” as I saying, “Sudha, please wear your Saree well below your navel, Sweetlips, please,” as he said, “I can’t Muthu, there will be a lot of people at the Party, can’t let all of them see my navel,” I said.  “Please Baby, wear your Saree well below your navel, would love to grab your waist and kiss your navel every time I get time there,” as Muthu began saying in a begging tone, “Please, Sudha,” as he begged, “okay,” I whispered and between tugging my Saree please and began pulling my Saree along with my Petticoat down so that it stood well below my navel.  “Thank you so much, Sudha.  Sudha, the driver Badri is calling me, he must have reached your house” as he was saying, I started getting a call from the Driver Badri as well.  “Okay, you get ready and get into the Car, Sudha,” as Muthu said and the moment he hung up on the call, I started getting a call from Driver Badri, “2 minutes Badri,” I said and quickly wore my Saree and making sure I was looking good and classy, I picked up my handbag and left my house and got into the Car.

As I was expecting the Driver to drop me at the Party, to my confusion, he took me straight to Muthu’s house, “Badri, you were supposed to drop me at the Party and you are dropping me here?” as I asked the Driver, “Boss changed his plan and instructed me to come here so that you and the Boss could go together, Madam,” as Badri said and got down from the Car, Muthu himself opened the door for me with a huge smile on his face.  “Muthu what is this, why did you change the plan?” as I asked casually and got out of the Car, “the Party is delayed as the Guests are going to come late, I thought instead of going there and waiting, I would bring you here and we could attend the party together,” Muthu said and began taking me inside the House.  I thought it was a good idea to attend the party together as well, and began to relax.

As Muthu opened the Office Room Door, and moved a curtain aside and took me straight to the secret Bedroom he was talking about in the morning, and made me sit on the Sofa and began switching on the TV, “just keep watching TV, Sudha, I will take a quick shower and get ready and come,” as he said and went to the Washroom, I began to watch TV and relax myself. As I was relaxing changing Channels I noticed some Magazines under the Bed, and as I casually picked up the Magazines and began opening them, the Magazines were Adult Magazines of full of Sexy Models naked, kissing each other, having sex, and when I looked a picture where a Beautiful girl is taking a nice Cock inside her mouth, my mouth began to water and I started feeling horny.  As I kept looking through all the pictures I started feeling horny, and the moment I heard Muthu opening the Bathroom Door, I quickly threw the Magazines under the bed and began acting normal.  As Muthu came out only a towel around his waist, and began opened a cupboard and began pulling out an V shaped underwear and began wearing his Underwear under his Towel, though he was Ugly after seeing all those sex magazines, I was horny, and began lusting for Muthu.  As Muthu began removing his White Towel and began playing the towel over a Chair and began walking around only in his Gray Color V-shaped Underwear, searching for something, totally ignoring me, I heart rate began to rise as I was excited.  As he came near me and began bending down and began pulling out the Blanket, searching for something, his underwear got caught between his Ass Crack, which though look Ugly, strangely I was getting turned on.

Turning towards me, “Sudha, I must have placed a White Bag on my Table, I can’t go outside in my Underwear, can you bring that for me, if you don’t mind?” as he asked, “Sure,” I said and opened the Bedroom door and went towards his Table and picked up the White bag and began entering inside the Bedroom and gave the bag to Muthu.  “Thanks, Sudha,” as he exclaimed and collected the bag from me, his eyes went straight to my navel, and I noticed he was already having a boner in his Underwear, which was so tempting, but controlling myself, “Muthu, shall I wait outside until you change?” as I asked, “why Sudha, you don’t love me?” he asked.  “Yeah, but you are changing, Muthu,” as I exclaimed, looking at his Boner in his Underwear which was tempting and looking back into his eyes, “I am your Boyfriend, Sudha, you can watch me change,” as he was saying my eyes were struggling to look into his eyes and speak, as my eyes were all over his erect cock inside his underwear.  “If I wanted to watch you change, won’t you let me watch?” as he was asking, I could not hear what he was saying, as Muthu’s erect cock inside his Underwear began reminding me of the Magazine which I was seeing where the a girl was enjoying herself tasting a cock inside her Mouth, and my began watering looking at Muthu’s cock inside his underwear.  “Sudha?!” as he asked, “Yes, Muthu,” as I said and looked at him this time.  Coming closer to me and standing just opposite to me,  “I said, if I wanted to watch your change, won’t you let me watch your change in your Bra and Panties, you would allow me right?” as he asked, “Yeah Muthu,” I whispered, as I was excited and horny with Muthu standing only in his underwear right in front of me, with a boner inside his Underwear.  “If I wanted to remove your Bra and Panties for me and wear them again, you would remove your Bra and Panties and wear your Bra and Panties back as well, won’t you, Sudha?” as he whispered, adjusting his Boner inside his underwear, before I could answer, “Sudha, this underwear is too tight, let me wear another one,” as he exclaimed and began removing his Underwear and the moment I saw his erect cock dangling as he removed his Underwear, though I was horny, I began covering my face with my hands.

Watching me covering my hands, “feeling shy? Ha ha ha…” as Muthu laughed and held my hands and began taking them off me, I began to blush and began closing my eyes tight, “My God, the way you are blushing is making me horny, and I feel like tasting your Pussy, Sudha,” as Muthu whispered in an horny tone, though I was totally turned on, “we will get late to the Party, get ready and come, I will wait in the Office Room,” I exclaimed and began running towards the Office Room opening the door.  Muthu, who was horny came running naked following me and as I turned around, he hugged me, lifted me and made me sit on the edge of the table.  As I was taking my hands off him and my hands were resting on his shoulders, “Muthu, go get ready, we have to go to the Party,” as I whispered, struggling to look into eyes as my eyes were constantly going down and looking at his cock, and making me horny, “I thought of coming home after the Party, but they way you were blushing began making me horny and look what you have done, as he whispered and showed me his erect cock, this time I put my eyes down and began taking a full and clean view of his erect cock, which though turned me completely on and I so badly wanted to hold it and let it grow in my hand, controlling myself “you did that to yourself, Mister, now go get ready, we will go to the Party,” I whispered and slapped him gently.  Smiling at me and placing his hands on my thighs over my Saree, and bringing his lips close to mine, “Sweetheart, how about this, let me have your Pussy now, and then go and attend a Party.  I promise I will be quick,” as his was saying looking at my lips, his bad breath began filling my nostrils and those it was foul smelling, the horny mood I was in, I began ignoring his bad breath and began ogling at his filthy looking lips, and preparing myself to get kissed on my lips, and at the same time I could feel my Panties getting wet already.  “Why don’t we first attend the Party?” as I whispered, taking my hands off his shoulders and holding his chin with my both hands, “alright I surrender to you.  I will just taste your Pussy quickly and then we will leave, okay?” as he whispered, though I was excited to let him taste my Pussy, as my Pussy was itching so badly, at the same time I began cursing myself for not letting him have my Pussy as I badly wanted his erect dark cock, which though looked ugly it was tempting me.  “What do you say, Baby?” as he whispered and held my right hand with his left hand made his hold his erect cock, and the moment I held his cock with my hand, I started getting week, “I don’t know what to say,” I whispered, enjoying the feel of his erect cock in my hand and at the same time my mouth began watering as I so badly wanted to taste his cock.  Holding my face in his hand, “I will just taste your Pussy and then make you cum and taste your Cum,” as he whispered and began kissing my lips, almost instantly I began kissing his lips back and began stroking his cock.  Muthu’s mouth began to stink more than ever, but his stink began making me more horny and I began placing my hand on the back of his head and pushing his head towards me and began enjoying myself kissing his lips and began stroking his cock nicely.  Breaking the kiss, “Sudha, do you love me?” as he whispered looking into my eyes and taking his hands off my face and drifting my Saree Pallu aside and grabbing my Boobs over my Red Blouse gently and playing with me, making me more horny, “yes,” as I whispered and proceeded to kiss his lips, “if you love me you should do me one favor,” as he asked removing my Red Blouse Hooks one by one and revealing my White Bra, and squeezing my Boobs gently over my White Bra, “what is it?” as I whispered, stroking his cock gently with my left hand and wiping my saliva off his lips, “you should do this only if you love me,” he whispered, unpinning my Saree pin which I had put on to my blouse and removing my Pallu off my completely.  “What do you want me to do?” as I asked, looking at his cock in my hand, feeling tempted to at least bend down and kiss his cock if not taking his cock inside my mouth.  Hugging me and lifting me off the table and making me stand, in order to remove my Saree, “I am not forcing you on this, but if you do this for me,  I will be really happy, my Love,” as Muthu whispered and began removing my Saree, since I was horny and totally turned on, “what is it? Come on tell me,” I whispered and began helping him remove my Saree and placed my Saree on the Table.  As I stood only in my Red Petticoat and unhooked Red Blouse, revealing my White Bra from the front completely, “I don’t know how to tell you, Sudha, what if you get me wrong?,” as he whispered, putting his head down, his erect cover began tempting me and saying, “come on Muthu, you know I will do anything for you,” as I held his face in my hand, I started feeling horny.  “I know my love, but this favor I am gonna ask you is not just for me, but also for my Best Friend Ganesh,” as he whispered and began grabbing my waist, and began looking into my eyes now, “what is it, tell me?” I asked.  Grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to me as Muthu began kissing my lips and began saying that saying something about his Best Friend Muthu, not a word of his I could hear as when he began kissing my lips, I began kissing his lips back and began grabbing his Cock, and was lost in lust completely.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” I began moaning kissing his lips and enjoying myself stroking his cock, and wetting my Panties already, and my Pussy was itching for a cock inside me, “what do you say, Sudha, shall I call my Best Friend Ganesh, now?  He is on the first floor?” as Muthu asked, breaking the kiss and squeezing my waist gently and looking at my navel and said, “he is gonna love this Navel of yours.”  I did understand what he was saying.  

[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:43 AM