Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
Only after the Old Man pulled his cock off me and I sat on the floor, exhausted and having made love to two guys today, I picked up the Phone and began talking to Muthu, I realized he had cum as well.  “Thank you so much, Sudha, thank you so much,” as Muthu exclaimed, I did not know what to say, as I was breathing heavily, “tell him that you love him,” as the Old Man exclaimed and bent down and began kissing my lips, I began kissing his lips back.  “I love you too, Muthu,” as I whispered looking at the Old Man who was wearing his Underwear, the Old Man’s Black cock soaked with my juices and his juices, for some strange reason his cock looked delicious and somehow felt like tasting his cock.  “Great Job, Sudha, now our Enemy is clearly under our Control,” as the Old Man exclaimed and began wearing his Dhoti, and helped me get up.  As I got up and struggled to stand, “I got you,” he exclaimed and began grabbing me by my waist, “Sorry, Baby, in the process of keeping your horny and keeping Muthu horny I forgot that I was your Daddy and got carried away and lifted your Saree along with you Petticoat, in hope that you will like my Cock I began inserting my cock inside your Pussy and came inside your Pussy,” he whispered and began taking me into complete embrace, since I liked his cock, I began hugging the Old Man back with my arms around his neck, “it's okay, Daddy,” as I whispered, “Yours is the Best Pussy I had ever had, Sudha,” as he whispered looking me into my eyes, looking into his eyes back, and without my knowledge, “thank you Daddy,” I whispered and began hugging him tight.

That’s when someone started knocking on the door.  Looking at me standing in my torn Pink Blouse and torn White Bra, and covering my torn Pink Blouse and White Bra with my Pink Saree Pallu, “Go change Baby, I will answer the door,” the Old Man whispered and planted a kiss on my Cheeks and slapped my Ass Cheek over my Saree gently and sent me to the Bedroom, and he went to answer the door.  As I went to the Bedroom and latched the door from the inside, “Come in Raju,” as the Old Man exclaimed, realizing that it was Raju I started to relax and began removing my Pink Chiffon Saree, and began removing my torn Pink Blouse and torn White Bra.  Standing only in my White Petticoat half naked as I went past the Mirror to pull out a nighty to wear, I took a couple of steps back to look at my boobs in the Mirror, and the portions of my Boobs the Old Man had squeezed had become red in color, and as I began grabbing my Boobs and began touching my Boobs where the Old Man has squeezed, I started feeling horny again and began blushing looking at myself in the Mirror.  “Sudha, you little Bitch, you were enjoying the way the Old Man was squeezing your Boobs didn’t you?,” as I said to myself, and began blushing, almost immediately I started feeling Guilty for not letting my Husband enjoy me as much as Muthu and this Old Man were enjoying themselves.  “Hey come on, you can’t blame yourself for your husband not enjoying you the way Muthu and the Old Man are enjoying themselves.  If your husband had lusted you as much as the Old Man and Muthu, he would have enjoyed you like Muthu and the Old Man,” telling myself, I picked up a Yellow Nightie and began wearing my Nightie.  Lifting my Yellow Nightie from the front and as I was removing my White Petticoat Nada, “when my husband was alive, the Old Man never even shook hands with me, but now that my husband is no more, he is trying to take full advantage of me, feeling me up, kissing me, making me horny and even cumming inside my Pussy,” as I said to myself, “the Old Man is trying to help you seduce Muthu in order to trap Muthu and have our Revenge, besides nothing wrong in letting the Old Man hugging you, kissing you, making you horny, and even inserting his cock inside your Pussy and making love to you, he is doing all that to keep you horny in order to seduce Muthu, and and hey at the same time you like the way he is hugging you, kissing your lips, making you horny, and when he held his cock in your hands, you like it didn’t you?”, as I said to myself, I began blushing, and removed my White Petticoat nada and let it fall on the floor and bent down and picked up my White Petticoat and threw it in the Corner.  As I was zipping my nighty from the front, “hey, you are not getting any younger, you have only one life and you will be young only once, your husband is gone, and you are single now and you are free and there is nobody in this world who can stop you from enjoying your sexual encounters.  You are getting abundant attention from Muthu and the Old Man, just go with the flow and enjoy yourself,” as I was telling myself, “Sir, did you notice madam has become more Beautiful after Boss is gone, and she has become “Hot and Sexy”” as Raju was saying, “okay,” the Old Man exclaimed casually.  “Sir, ever since I began sniffing Madam’s Panties which you left in my Auto, the smell of my Panties have been driving me crazy,” as Raju exclaimed, “Raju, first of all you must know that I am her Daddy, and I did not leave her Panties in your Auto, for you, it must have fallen on the Passenger seat of the Auto accidentally.  You are young, sniffing my daughter’s Panties must have made you horny, which I totally understand.  But never ever in your life think about touching my Daughter, she is our Queen, and I am grooming to take over as our Gang Leader and slowly made her enter Politics,” as the Old Man was saying, I started feeling proud of the Old Man and at the same time started dreaming of becoming our Gang Leader and enter Politics and become a Minister.  “Sorry Sir.. please forgive me,” as Raju began apologizing to the Old Man, “Raju, you know I am a generous man.  As long as you don’t touch her I am okay with you sniffing her Panties, Ogling at her, Lusting for her secretly, but if she finds out that you are Ogling at her and Lusting for her and complains to me, you know what I will do to you,” the Old Man said, and his words sounded to me like he was my Guardian Angel.  “Sure, Sir… Sure Sir.. Sure Sir…,” Raju exclaimed.  “Let's go home now, let my daughter sleep peacefully, she is tired,” as the Old Man said and began taking Raju out, I started feeling proud of the Old Man and at the same time began to realize how big a strength he is to me.

As I went to the Washroom and washed my face and wiped my face with a towel and came out of the bedroom to lock the door from inside and go to bed so that I would look fresh to Muthu in the evening for the Party, Raju had entered inside and began picking up my Maroon Color Panties and began sniffing my Maroon Color Panties, and watching him sniffing my Panties I started feeling horny again.  “Bitch, you just got laid by the Old Man and feeling horny again watching Raju sniffing your Panties?” I asked myself, “but the way he is sniffing my Panties is making me horny,” I said to myself, and the way Raju was chewing the portion of my Panties which was covering my Pussy and Asshole, began making me more horny, and began enjoying the way Raju was enjoying himself sniffing my Panties.  When Raju began putting my Maroon Color Panties inside his Pocket and began leaving, I started to feel disappointed, as he was about to leave, “Raju,” I called.  “Yes, Madam,” he exclaimed and turned around, but he was scared to even look at me.  As I went near him, “what’s in your Pocket, Raju?” as I asked, “nothing, Madam,” he said and began shivering.  “Nothing?”, as I asked again, “Madam, I have your Panties in my Pocket, Madam, please don’t tell this to your Daddy, Madam,” he said and began shivering out of fear.  “Don’t worry I won’t tell him.  You didn’t have to steal my Panties, Raju, if you had asked me I would have given you my Panties,” as I was saying, I started feeling horny.  “Really, Madam?” as he asked, his eyes brightened, and his mouth started to water, and I started feeling horny more, “yeah, Raju, just feel free to ask for my Panties next time, okay?” as I whispered, looking into his eyes, I started feeling more and more horny.  “You have been so loyal to my husband and you are so loyal to me, and giving you my Panties is nothing to me,” as I said, “thanks Madam,” he said, and now he had started to get bolder.  “Madam, are you wearing your Panties underneath your Nightie?” as he asked, I started feeling horny and turned on now, “now? I am not wearing my Bra and Panties underneath, Raju,” as I whispered, he started breathing heavily, and he was having a boner already in his Lungi.  “Madam, you are lying, I think you are wearing your Bra and Panties underneath your Nightie,” as he whispered looking at my boobs over my Nightie with no Bra underneath, and went down looking at my Pussy region over my Nightie, licking his lips, I started feeling more more horny, “I am not lying, Raju,” I whispered.  “Madam, can you lift your Nightie and show me your Panties and Bra, just to make sure if you are not wearing your Bra and Panties underneath your Nightie,” as Raju asked, I started feeling so horny and tempted that I decided to lift my Nightie all the way up about my shoulder and teased him up showing my Boobs and Pussy to him, but I somehow controlled myself and said “No” and smiled at him.  “Please madam, shall I at least touch and feel your Panties,” as he whispered, since I was already horny, “okay, but quickly,” as I whispered, he got excited and with a huge smile on his face came and stood in front of me.  “But you must promise me that you won’t tell your Daddy that I touched you, okay? Or else he will kill me,” as he whispered, “sure,” as I whispered, the very next moment he began taking his hands behind me and began placing his hands over my Ass Cheeks over my thin Nightie with no Panties underneath.  The moment he began grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my thin Nightie, “mmmmmmmmmm….” he began moaning and began feeling my Ass Cheeks up gently and began pulling me closer to him, and when he did that his erect cock inside his Lungi began brushing against my thighs, which began making me more horny.  “See, I am not wearing my Panties underneath,” as I whispered innocently, looking into his eyes and enjoying the way he was struggling to control himself, biting his lips and at the same time rubbing his erect cock inside his Lungi.  Breathing heavily, “mmmmmmm …. let me check if you are wearing your Panties or not thoroughly, Madam,” as he moaned and began feeling up my Ass cheeks nicely this time, I was totally turned on now and so was he.  And as he began inserting his right hand fingers between my Ass Crack, I was totally turned on and began placing my hands on his shoulders and began rubbing his erect cock inside his Lungi with my right thigh, and looking into his eyes and enjoying the way he was struggling to control himself.  “See I told you I am not wearing my Panties underneath,” as I whispered, and began rubbing his cock inside his Lungi with my right thigh, “mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm Madam.. Mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm Madam mmmmm,” he began moaning, clearly looking like he was about to cum.  “Yes, Raju?” as I asked innocently looking into his eyes and continued rubbing his erect cock inside his Lungi with my right thigh, “mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm….. you are not wearing your Bra as well?” as he moaned and began roaming his hands all over my back, vigorously, clearly he was about to cum now, and the moment I whispered, “I not wearing my Bra and Panties underneath, Raju,” I whispered and began wrapping my arms which were on his shoulders, around his neck and began hugging him and continued rubbing erect cock inside his Lungi with my right thigh, he began hugging me tight, and “aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmm Madam…. aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” he moaned and began cumming inside his Lungi, and quickly broke the hug, “Madam, please don’t tell this to your Daddy, please don’t tell this to your Daddy, he will kill me,” he began begging me.  The way he was begging me as if it was only his fault was making him look cute to me, “no, I am going to tell Daddy that you hugged me and grabbed my Bum” as I began saying, “oh My God..!!!! Madam, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee……. Your Daddy’s gonna kill me,” he exclaimed and almost began crying, but I was laughing inside as he was sounding so cute to me.  “I knew you always had an eye on me and have been lusting for me, Raju,” as I said, “Madam, please..!” he exclaimed in a scared tone, which was making his look more cute.  “And you always wanted to see me in my Bra and Panties, didn’t you?” as I said, “madam.. Madam.. Madam… no Madam…!” he exclaimed in a scared tone.  “Then why did you ask me to lift my Nighty all the way up till my neck?” as I asked, “Madam, that was to see if you are wearing your Bra and Panties underneath or not, Madam,” as he began saying in a scared tone, though I was not laughing, I was laughing on the inside.  “So you asked me to lift my Nightie so that you can see me in my Bra and Panties, meaning you always wanted to see me in my Bra and Panties, isn’t it.  Tell me the truth, or I will tell Daddy,” as I said, “I will tell you the Truth, Madam, I always wanted to see you in your Bra and Panties,” as he was saying, I started feeling horny, “tell me what else you were thinking about me, tell me the truth.  If you don’t, I will tell Daddy,” as I exclaimed, “I always fantasize about seeing you in your Bra and Panties; always fantasize about hugging you in your Bra and Panties; always fantasize about removing your Bra and Panties and making love to you in your Bed,” as he was innocently in a scared tone began confessing, though the way he was confessing to me innocently which was making him look cute to me, knowing that how much he has been lusting me and fantasizing about hugging me in my Bra and Panties, removing my Bra and Panties and making love to me, that too on my Bed, where his Boss(my Husband) would make love to, began making me horny.  As he was confessing in a scared tone, “it's okay.. It's okay,” as I said and went near him, he started going back out of fear, “come here, or else I will call Daddy,” as I said in a strict tone, he came and stood in front of me.  Placing his hands on his shoulders, “I will not tell Daddy anything, okay?” as I whispered, “thank you Madam,” as he whispered, “you are so cute,” I whispered and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight.  Hugging him tight, out of horniness as I began saying, “just feel free to ask for my Panties anytime okay? I will remove my Panties and give them to you,” as I whispered, “my God, thank you so much, Madam,” he whispered and this time he began hugging me back freely, making me horny.  “Just be good to me, Okay? If you are good to be, I will make your fantasy about hugging me only in my Bra and Panties come true,” as I whispered, “my God, really Madam?” as he exclaimed, getting bolder and taking me into his complete embrace, I started feeling more horny and I could feel my juices flowing down my thighs already.  “Yes, Raju, and depending on how good you are to me, I will make your fantasy of removing my Bra and Panties and making love to me on my Bed, come true,” as I whispered, I felt so horny that I started cursing myself for making Raju cum inside his Lungi or else I would have taken him to my bed and let him enjoy making love to me.  “In order to hug you only in your Bra and Panties and remove your Bra and Panties and get you naked and make love to you on your Bed, I will not just be good to you, but I will even be your Slave, Madam,” as I whispered and hugged me tight, the very next moment, he broke the hug and began adjusting his Lungi and shirt.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:43 AM