Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
As Muthu’s phone began ringing, he reached for his Phone which was on the table a couple of feet away from me, and slept next to me and began answering the phone, and began talking to someone in a threatening tone, for a moment I got scared, and began to realize I had just slept with a Gangster who had killed my husband, instead of helping my men kill him and have our Revenge, and the feeling of guilt began filling me up.  I began cursing myself for sleeping with Muthu, who was nothing in terms of looks compared to my husband.  I began cursing myself for kissing Muthu's lips so passionately in these 15 minutes of Love Making than I had kissed my husband’s lips in our 15 years of married life which Muthu had put an end to.  I began cursing myself for offering my Pussy to Muthu and gave him all the pleasure of enjoying making love to my Pussy in these 15 minutes of Love Making than I had offered my Pussy to my husband to enjoy himself in our 15 years of married life which Muthu had put an end to.  More than anything else, I began cursing myself for telling Muthu that I Love Him in these 15 minutes of Love Making than I told my husband that I Love Him in our 15 years of married life which Muthu had put an end to.

Though I was cursing myself for all these, I exactly knew that reason why I was falling to the Old Man and Muthu, it was because it has been more than 3 years since I had my last Sex, as my husband was busy with his Gang War and spending most of his time in the hospital or in the hiding, and never really had a time or situation to enjoy making love to his Sexy wife and satisfy her bodily needs.  After he was gone, my body began aching for a man's company, and when the Old Man was lifting my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat in the Auto and began feeling my thighs and inner thighs up and removing my Gray Panties and inserting his old Middle finger inside my Pussy, 3 year of not having Sex began to get an upper hand out of me and making me let the Old Man kiss my lips all he wanted totally ignoring his ugly lips, and I even removed my Black Saree Pallu and Black Blouse and revealed my White Bra for him and let him feel my Boobs up nicely first with his hands all over my White Bra and and then let him remove my White Bra hooks and insert his hands underneath my White Bra and feel my naked Boobs up nicely.  The 3 years of not having Sex not just let him kiss my lips, suck and taste my Boobs nicely, and let him finger my Pussy nicely and cum all over his finger kissing those Ugly lips of his nicely, and hug him tight.  The encounter with the old man only made my situation worse and made me so horny that I had just now ended up enjoying myself letting my husband's killer make love to me and cum inside my pussy, totally making me forget about my Revenge.

Though I was cursing myself for sleeping with Muthu, when Muthu got up from the Table and began hanging up the call and began placing his phone on the Table and began pulling his underwear up, the moment I saw Muthu's cock soaked with my juices and his cum, I started feeling horny all over again, as he began pulling his Pants up and began smiling at me and began zipping his Pants, I was so horny that I got up from the table, though I was smiling back at him, deep inside I was horny, as he was bucking his belt, “I Love You, Muthu,” I whispered and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight and gave kiss on his lips and looked into his eyes, indirectly telling him that I was horny, but he couldn't understand and hugging me back, “I love you too, Sudha,” he exclaimed and smiled at me.

“Sudha, I have an important meeting today, I won't be able to come to your house, we will plan on some other day, okay?,” as he asked, smiling at me, “Sure,” I said, smiling at me.  He picked up his phone and began talking to someone, and I picked up my Maroon Color Panties, which he removed and threw away before enjoying himself making love to me.  As I was holding my Maroon Color Panties in hand and searching for the secret Bedroom he was mentioning to get inside and wear my Panties, Muthu looked at me and as I quickly put my hand behind covering my Panties, “Sudha, are you free in the evening, I am attending a Party, if you join me, I will be really happy?” as he asked, looking at me, talking to someone over the Phone, since I was horny and wanted Muthu’s company so badly, “Sure Muthu, I will come,” I said immediately.  “Sure Councillor Sir, I will come along with my Girlfriend,” he said and hung up on the call.

“What’s the party all about, Muthu?,” as I asked casually and turning about and keeping my Maroon Color Panties inside my handbag, “Councillor’s daughter is getting engaged, and he had invited important guests for the engagement ceremony, and he has invited me.  Initially I said I will not attend, but after you agreed to join me, I told him that I would join the party,” Muthu said.  “What about your wife, is she joining as well?” as I asked out of curiosity, “I will tell you about that later,” as he started feeling uncomfortable to answer, “hey it's okay, I just asked casually,” I said.  He called someone over the phone and hung up on the call, “Sudha, I have arranged for a Car to drop you home, shall send you a Car to your house at 7 PM and pick you up,” as Muthu said and began walking towards his Office Room door, and I began walking along with him.  As we both stood at the Door, “come neatly dressed Sudha, ruling Party leaders are going to come and big Real Estate men are going to come.  And I am going to introduce you to them as my Girlfriend, if you don’t mind,” as he asked softly, “I don’t mind, Muthu,” as I said and smiled at him, “thank you so much, Sudha,” as Muthu exclaimed and gave me a hug, I hugged him back wrapping my arms around his neck, as we were about to kiss each other’s lips, someone knocked on the door, and Muthu quickly broke the hug and opened the door.  “Sir, the Car is ready,” as a man said, “Sudha, this is Badri, my most loyal Driver, he will drop you home and in the evening at 7 PM, he will come to your house and pick you up,” as Muthu said introducing the Driver named Badri to me, I smiled at him, and I went along with him.  As I was walking, I would feel Muthu’s cum inside my Pussy began itching, and as I got inside the Car and sat on the backseat, my Muthu’s cum inside my Pussy began itching me more, and began making me horny.  Driver Badri was a big mouth as he kept on talking all nonsense, my mind was totally occupied with Muthu’s cock, and it went inside my Pussy and how I was enjoying myself taking his cock inside my Pussy, and I so badly wanted to touch myself.  As I began crossing my legs and squeezing my Pussy, began nodding to all the nonsense story Driver Badri telling me to keep him busy with his story, so that I could somehow manage to cover my right hand with my Pallu and inserting my hand inside my Saree and Petticoat and finger my Pussy thinking about Muthu’s cock, but before I could touch myself, Driver Badri began asking for my house directions.  Amidst giving him my house directions through the Gullies, he reached my house and dropped me home and left the place telling me that he would come at 7 PM and pick me up, and left the place.

As I went to my house, locked the door from inside and began to chance, removing my Pink Chiffon Saree and was only in my Pink Blouse soaked with my Swear and my White Petticoat, the Old Man opened my door and with the other key he had to enter inside and kill Muthu if he had come here, and got inside my house and closed the door from inside.  Before I could pick up my Pink Chiffon saree and Cover my Blouse, grabbing my hands, “what happened? Why isn’t that B@stard here?  What took you so long? I was worried about you, my dear daughter, thought the B@stard killed you as well,” as the old man exclaimed and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began taking me into complete embrace, since I was already horny thinking about Muthu’s cock and so badly wanted to touch myself, when the Old Man began hugging me only in my sweat soaked Pink Bra and White Color Petticoat, I began closing my eyes and fantasizing about Muthu’s cock which was soaked with my juices, which went inside his underwear and began taking the Old Man into complete embrace and hugging the old man tight.  As I and the Old Man were hugging each other, “I am fine, Muthu… I mean…. I am fine Daddy,” I whispered, uttering Muthu’s name, obviously because it was Muthu’s cock which was soaked with my juices in front of me.  “Did you seduce him?  Did he kiss you like this?” as the Old man whispered and began grabbing my waist and began kissing my cheeks nicely, since I was already turned on, “mmmmmm… yeah, Daddy,” as I moaned, I could feel my juices flowing all over my inner thighs and thighs, as I was not wearing my Panties underneath.  “Mmmmm… Very good, Baby, if he kisses your cheeks like this, it means he likes you,” the Old Man whispered.  “Did he grab you here, Baby?” as the Old Man whispered and began grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my thin White Petticoat, my entire Ass Cheeks went into my hands, “mmmmm… Daddy,” as I moaned, as I was totally horny after making love to Muthu, “tell me Baby, did he grab you like this? If he had grabbed you like this, it means he would have gotten turned on, as feeling up these Ass Cheeks would turn any man on and surrender to you,” as the Old man Whispered, rubbing his erect cock inside his Dhoti all over my thighs, I started feeling so horny and the old man’s erect cock inside his dhoti which was brushing against my thighs, began reminding me of Muthu’s cock, and began making me horny.

“Wait.! I can’t feel your Panties, did you remove your Panties or did he Remove your Panties?” as the Old Man asked, feeling up my Ass cheeks over my White Petticoat nicely, with his lips close to mine and his erect cock inside his Dhoti brushing against my thighs over my White Petticoat, I got so horny that I felt like kissing the Old Man’s filthy lips which were close to my lips.  “He made me sit on the Table and lifted my Saree along with my Petticoat and removed my Panties, Daddy,” as I whispered, looking at his lips and licking his lips, enjoying the feel of his hands feeling up my Ass cheeks nicely over my White Petticoat, “mmmm… that’s Good news for us, Baby.  If you removed your Panties for him, it means you have fallen for him, and if he removed your Panties, it means he has fallen for you, from this I can clearly say that he has fallen for you.  What did he do next?  Did he taste your Pussy? I am sure he would have.  I am your Daddy, you don’t have to hide anything from me,” the Old Man asked.  “No Daddy,” as I whispered, “did he see your Pussy properly?” as he asked, “I am not sure, Daddy,” I exclaimed.

Taking his hands off my Ass cheeks, and taking me into complete embrace now, “Damn ..!! My dear daughter, your Pussy is one of the most Beautiful Pussies I have even seen, when I saw your Pussy for the first time, I totally forgot myself that I was your Daddy, and got tempted to taste your Pussy,” as the Old Man whispered, and began taking me into complete embrace, the Old Man talking about my Pussy and telling me that how tempted to taste my Pussy began making me more and more horny, and I began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him and taking him into complete embrace.  I was so horny that if the Old Man had made his first move and took me to my bed and made love to me, I would have readily cooperated.  “You should have shown your Pussy nicely to him, Sudha,” as the Old Man exclaimed, rubbing his erect cock inside his Dhoti over my thighs, and began kissing my cheeks gently, “mmmmmmmm,,” I moaned softly.

The moment the Old Man heard me moan, “Baby, go on the bed and lift your Petticoat and show me your Pussy,” as the Old Man whispered and began kissing my cheeks nicely, and I was totally turned on and was about to go to my bed, I heard someone knocked on the door, “It's our Men, quickly wear your Saree,” the Old Man said and I quickly wore my Saree. 

As the Old Man opened the door and four of men entered inside, “We chased the B@stard’s car down, but he escaped, Sir,” as one of our men exclaimed, “no it was not Muthu, it was his Driver Badri,” as I said, “then where is he?” as one of our men asked, “he is planning to take me to a Party where all the Political leaders and Real Estate Businessmen are coming,” as I said, “perfect…!” the Old Man exclaimed.  “Guys, you go home, I will tell you what my next plan is,” as the Old Man exclaimed and sent all our men home and closed the door from inside.  “Sudha, I think we are on the right track.  He must have already been seduced by you, and must be wanting to keep you as his Girlfriend,” as the old man was saying, “yeah, that’s what he said to someone over the phone, that, he was going to bring his Girlfriend to the Party, which is me,” I said.  “Perfect, it's time to take down not just him but all his men.  Listen, when he introduces you to all the Political Leaders from the Ruling Party and Real Estate Businessmen, I want you to get close to this one Particular Political Leader and his name is Ganesh Kumar, and then I will tell you what to do,” as the Old Man said, the name “Ganesh Kumar” he mentioned did not strike my mind, but someone I remember Muthu mentioning his name during our conversation.  “Sure, Daddy,” as I said, “you sleep well now and wake up fresh, and I want you to look your absolute best while attending the Party, wear a nice Silk Saree and Go,” as he said, “Sure Daddy,” I said.  Looking at me, “are you nervous baby?” as the Old Man exclaimed, even before I could replay, he began taking me into complete embrace in my Pink Chiffon Saree, “I told you already, if you are feeling nervous, come to Daddy and hug Daddy,” as the Old Man whispered and began hugging me tight, I began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight, and as I began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight, “my kisses you relax you up,” he whispered and all over sudden he began kissing me all over my Cheeks, and making me horny again.

That’s when my phone began ringing, “it must be Muthu, go answer the Call,” as the Old Man exclaimed and broke the hug, and as I turned around to go towards my hand bag and pick up my phone, the Old Man cheekily squeezing my Ass Cheeks over my Pink Saree and gave a gently slap and sent me towards my handbag.  In a hurry to answer the call, as I was bending down and began opening my handbag and picking up my Cell Phone, my Maroon color Panties fell off my bag and ignoring my Maroon Color Panties, as I continued bending down and searching for my Phone in my Handbag, all of a sudden the Old Man casually grabbed my Ass Cheeks over my Pink Saree with his left hand and began picking up my Maroon Color Panties and with his left hand still on my Ass cheeks over my Pink Chiffon Saree began sniffing my Maroon Color Panties, “Your Panties has smell of your Sweat and all your Cum, did you get turned on when he touched you?” as the Old Man asked, and by the time I found my Phone the call had ended.  As I showed him my phone and showed him Muthu’s call had ended, “Call him back, put the call on speaker and tell him that you are missing you already and can’t wait to meet you again.  “Talk to him in a Horny tone,” as the Old Man exclaimed, and I began calling and talking to Muthu, “Sudha, did you reach home safely, I am missing you already, my Love?” as Muthu said over the Phone, “I miss you too, Muthu,” as I said softly, “tell him that you miss him as well in a horny tone, “I miss you too, Muthu,” as I said again, “I will help you talk in a Horny tone,” as the Old Man exclaimed and began hugging me from behind, “I miss you too, Muthu,” as I whispered, “more,” the Old Man whispered and all of a sudden began taking his hands which were grabbing my waist and began taking them up and began inserting them underneath my Pink Saree Pallu and began grabbing my Boobs over my Pink Blouse, “mmmm…. I miss you too, Muthu,” I moaned gently.  “I miss you more, my Love,” as Muthu began talking to me in a Horny tone as well, and at the same time the Old Man grabbing my Boobs from behind over my Pink Blouse with his hands underneath my Pink Saree Pallu, began making me more horny.  “My God, I just love the way you are talking Sudha, it is making me Horny and making me miss you more,” as Muthu whispered in a horny tone, his horny tone began making me horny, and top of that, “let's make you more horny and make him go crazy,” as the Old Man whispered, and with left arm around my Boobs over my Pink Blouse, squeezing my right Boobs, and the moment he brought his right hand down and began inserting his right hand below my navel and deep inside my Pink Saree tugged Portion to my Petticoat and began inserting his right hand inside my Pink Saree and White Petticoat and began grabbing my naked Pussy, as I was not wearing my Panties underneath, “mmmmmmmmmmm…..” I moaned and bit my lips to stop myself from moaning further.  Squeezing my Boobs with his left hand, as the Old Man began playing with my Pussy, “moan freely, Sudha, it will drive him Crazy,” as the Old Man began inserting his middle finger inside my already wet Pussy and began fingering my Pussy, at the same time “I love you so much, Sudha,” as Muthu whispered in a morning tone, “I Love you too, Muthu mmmmmmmmmmmm,” I began moaning.  “Mmmmmmmm.. Perfect,” as the Old Man who was grabbing my Boobs with his left hand over my Pink Blouse and began playing with my Boobs, at the same time inserting his right hand inside my Saree and Petticoat just below my navel and fingering my Pussy nice whispered and gave me a kiss on my Cheek.  “Mmmmmmm… Sudha, I love the way you are talking to me and I can’t help myself but to pull my Cock out and stroke my cock,” as Muthu moaned, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” I began moaning enjoying the way the Old Man was grabbing my Boobs over my Pink Blouse and inserting his right hand inside my Saree and Petticoat just below my navel and fingering my Pussy, and I could feel like I was going to cum at any moment as I was totally horny and I could feel a strong orgasm build up.  “Sudha, what are you wearing …. mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm tell me?” as Muthu began moaning, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm…. the same Saree I wore when I came to meet you in the morning, Muthu,” as I moaned, “tell him you are not wearing your Panties,” as the Old Man whispered and began kissing my cheek, grabbing my Boobs and fingering my Pussy at the same time.  As the Old Man’s lips which were kissing my cheeks began coming closer and closer to my lips, and he began grabbing my left hand and began bringing it back and began making his hold his cock, that’s when I realized, the Old Man had removed his Dhoti and Underwear already, and the moment I held the Old Man’s cock in my hand, I was totally turned on and so badly wanted his Cock inside my Pussy.  “mmmmm….. Sudha, mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm I feel like touching your Pussy, I feel like inserting my Middle finger inside my Pussy, and I feel like kissing your lips,” as Muthu began moaning, and began saying, “Kiss me Sudha, please , kiss me, kiss me with your lips, mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm I am gonna cum… mmmm mmmmm mmm,” as Muthu began moaning, the Old Man who was kissing my cheeks nicely close to my Lips, the moment he began taking his hands off my Pink Saree and White Petticoat and began squeezing my Saree and petticoat over my Thighs, and began kissing my lips, I began turning my head towards my right and began kissing his lips nicely and totally in a horne mood, began playing with is cock with my left hand.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm.. Sudha….. Sudha…… the way you are kissing me is making me cum, mmmmmm mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmm,” as Muthu began moaning, though I was kissing the Old Man’s lips passionately, I could clearly feel like Muthu was about to cum at any moment.  “Like my Cock, Baby?” as the Old Man Whispered, looking into my eyes, and began smiling at me, and I moment I smiled back at him biting my lips, the Old Man began lifting my Pink Chiffon Saree along with my White Petticoat all the way about my waist, and making me bend over, and the moment the Old Man began spreading my legs with is legs and began spreading my Ass cheeks with is hands and began inserting his cock inside my already wet Pussy and began began down and began grabbing my Boobs and began making love to me, “aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaaaa mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmm,” as I began moaning, as I was about to cum, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmm mmmmm Sudha… mmmmmmm aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa … I am gonna Cum,” Muthu moaned loud as he was about to cum and at the same the time the way the Old Man was enjoying himself inserting his thick cock inside my Pussy and making love to me, I could not hold it any more and as I was about to cum as well, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” as I was moaning loud, the Old Man tore open my thin Pink Blouse from my back and ripped my White Bra Hooks off and began inserting his hand underneath and began grabbing my naked Boobs and began digging his cock deeper and deeper and began cuming deep inside my Pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa,” I moaned, lifting one leg up out of excitement and dropping my phone on the ground, grabbing his hands which were squeezing my naked boobs and began cumming all over his cock.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:43 AM