Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
“There is a secret attached Bedroom there in the corner, Sudha, we will go there and make love and then go to your house and have all the dishes you have prepared for me,” as Muthu whispered, with his hands still resting over my Boobs over my Pink Chiffon Saree Pallu, and Pink Blouse, and as I stood there clueless about what to say, “please, Sudha,” as Muthu whispered in a begging tone, and began inserting his hands underneath my Pink Chiffon Saree Pallu and began grabbing my Boobs over my Pink Blouse, I went so weak, “your wish,” I whispered softly, which the Old man could not hear and began wrapping my arms around Muthu's neck and began hugging Muthu.  “Come Sudha, let's go to the secret bedroom, can't wait to take your Saree, Blouse and Petticoat off and see you in your Bra and Panties,” as Muthu whispered and tried to take me to the secret Bedroom, I looked at the Old Man and he looked furious and began signaling me to bring Muthu to my House.  The angry look the Old Man gave asking me what the hell was I doing instead of persuading Muthu to my house as per our plan, brought me back to my senses, and looking at Muthu, “can we go to my House, and have in my bed?” I asked softly.  Holding my face, “if that's where you will be comfortable, I have no problems, Sudha.  All I need is a Bed to enjoy your Beauty,” as Muthu whispered and planted a kiss on my forehead and smiled at me, I smiled at him back.

As Muthu was about to kiss my lips, “let's not waste time, Sir, let's go,” the Old Man said.  As Muthu began picking up his phone and began calling his men and was asking his men to make all the arrangements, the Old Man came towards me, “Sudha, make him come alone, or else our plan will not work,” he whispered and went back to his place.  As Muthu hung up on the call and turned around and looked at me, “can we go alone? instead of taking all your men?” as I asked, “they are my personal bodyguards, Sudha, nothing to worry,” Muthu said, looking at me and smiling at me, holding my waist.  As he was holding my waist, placing my hands on his shoulders, “the thing is, if all your men come with us, I can't enjoy myself, please come alone,” as I whispered, wrapping my arms  which were on his shoulders, around his shoulders, and began kissing his cheek, the Old Man who was watching me thought I was hugging Muthu and kissing his cheek was thinking that I was hugging Muthu and kissing his cheek as per our plan to seduce him, but little did he know that I had fallen for Muthu already as much as Muthu had fallen for me, and we had already started having this lust filled chemistry going on between me and Muthu.

“Sure, Sudha, I will come alone,” Muthu said and looking at the Old Man, “but no one should know that I am coming alone, not even my men, because they won't send me alone anywhere, for security reasons,” Muthu said.  “Sure Sir,” as the Old Man said, “Chandru, you leave this place immediately.  There is a secret passage from here to outside, Sudha and I will exit from that passage and go to Sudha's house, and you can join us there,” Muthu said.  “Sir, let me come along with you in that secret passage as well,” as the Old Man said, “no Chandru, if you leave alone, my men will think you came and left Sudha for me and left, and they will think that I have not gone out alone and I am enjoying myself with Sudha,” as Muthu said, the Old Man thought for a while and agreed and left the place.

As the Old man opened the Office Room door and was about was about to leave, “Chandru, the guy who brought you inside this room will be waiting outside, tell him that I was busy and not to knock on the door and disturb me,” as Muthu said, “Sure, Sir,” Muthu said and left the place.

Clearly the old man was such a distraction, as his presence was making both of us uncomfortable, and the moment he left, Muthu and I looked at each other and began smiling at each other, “he was such a distraction,” as Muthu exclaimed with a smile on his face and opened his arms to hug me, even before he could hug me, “yeah,” I exclaimed with a smile on my face and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight.  “I love you, Sudha,” as he whispered and began taking me into his complete embrace, I could clearly feel that his love for me was genuine, and almost instantly, “I love you too, Muthu,” I whispered, totally forgetting that I was a mom of two sons, and I was married, and on top of that totally forgetting that he was the one who killed my husband and I am supposed to persuade him and bring him to my house to that I could have my revenge, and forgetting all this I was hugging Muthu with my arms around his neck and enjoying the way Muthu was taking me into complete embrace, and began wetting my Panties with my juices already.

Hugging me, as he lifted me and made me sit on the edge of the table, “aren't we going to my house?” as I asked casually, watching him clear all the stationary and other things that were on the Table, smiling at me he came and stood in front of me placing both his hands on the table on either side of me and looking me right into my eyes, “are you in a hurry to go home?” as he whispered right close to my face, his bad breath began engulfing me and strangely his bad breath was making me more horny, holding his face, “no,” as I whispered, holding his face out of pure lust.  “Stay with me here, then,” as he whispered with his lips close to mine engulfing me with his bad breath again, driving me crazy with his bad breath, taking in all his bad breath as I looked at his lips holding his face, his dark, thick, and cracked lips began making me horny, and just holding his face and looking at his lips began making me so horny that I began wetting my Panties more with my juices and began enjoying the itchiness of my Pussy, “I will stay if you want me to, Baby,” I whispered, playfully biting his lower lips and smiling at him.  Though he laughed as well, he stopped smiling and began bringing his lips close to my lips and as he was about to kiss my lips and I closed my eyes, “shall I kiss your lips, Sudha?” as he whispered, with his bad breath, “yeah Baby,” I whispered, as I was totally horny now.  “Shall I taste your lips, Sudha?” as he whispered again stuffing my nose with his bad breath which was driving me crazy, “yes, please,” I whispered, with my eyes closed, offering my Lips to him.  “Not these lips…. your Pussy lips,” as he whispered, and began grabbing my Pink Saree along with my White Petticoat, and began lifting my Pink Chiffon Saree along with my White Petticoat, without my knowledge and out of shyness, “No, Baby,” as I exclaimed, “why Sudha? You don't love me?” as he asked, grabbing on to my Pink Chiffon Saree along with my White Petticoat lifting them all the way above my knees.  “If you don't Love me, I will not kiss and taste your Pussy,” as he whispered with his lips close to my lips, and his bad breath began making me horny and sniffing all his bad breath, and holding his face and looking at his dark, thick, and cracked lips, “are you sure you want to kiss my Pussy and taste my Pussy?” I asked softly, and even before he could say “Yes,” I began kissing his lips, and I began kissing his lips so passionately that my mouth began filling up with his saliva, my teeth began filled with his saliva, my tongue began getting soaked with his saliva, and by the time he began placing his hands over my knees and began taking his hands up above my knees, thighs and inner thighs and began grabbing my Maroon Color Panties by it's elastic, and I paused kissing his lips to watch him remove my Panties, I could feel my entire mouth tasting like his mouth, and began licking my lips tasting his saliva off my lips and began looking into his eyes to see how much he was enjoying himself removing my Panties.

As he began pulling my Maroon Color Panties by its elastic and began pulling it down, enjoying the horny look in his eyes, I began lifting my one Ass Cheek after the other in order to help him remove my Maroon Color Panties freely.  When my Maroon Color Panties came all the way till my knees, and he was bending down and pulling my Maroon Color Panties down, when I noticed his eyes going right between my inner thighs, I got horny and began blushing and began pulling my White Petticoat along with my Pink Chiffon Saree down and began covering my Pussy to tease him.  Biting his lips as he pulled my Maroon Color Panties down and removed my Maroon Color Panties off me, and began sniffing my Panties, closing his eyes, the way he was enjoying himself taking all the smell of my Pussy off Panties began driving me Crazy.  “mmmm… just love the smell of your Pussy on your Panties, Sudha,” he whispered, placing my Maroon Color Panties beside me on the table and began spreading my legs by my knees and began pulling me close to him, making my Ass Cheeks rest on the edge of the Table.  As my lips came close to his lips and as I held his face and about to kiss his lips, “I love you, Sudha,” as he whispered and began inserting his right hand between my inner thighs underneath my Pink Chiffon Saree and White Petticoat and began grabbing my Pussy, “mmmmmmmmmmmm……” I moaned and as I was about to kiss his lips, “remove your Blouse and Bra, Sudha,” as he whispered, I began kissing his lips and at the same time began taking my Pink Saree Pallu off me and began removing my Pink Blouse, and as I was only in my White Bra on top and was kissing Muthu's lips passionately, so passionately that I have never even kissed my husband like that.  As I was enjoying myself kissing his lips at the same time enjoying his fingers playing with my pussy, and I put my hands behind and unhooked my White Bra hooks and was about to remove my White Bra off me completely, “no one has ever kissed me liked this, not even my wife, and your kisses and making me love you more,” as he exclaimed and began inserting his middle finger inside my already wet Pussy and began fingering my Pussy and at the same time began kissing my lips passionately, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmm,” I began to moan, and began holding his face tight and began enjoying myself kissing his lips passionately, and as he continued fingering my Pussy more and more, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” I began moaning and began taking my hands off his face and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight, but at the same time his finger was not enough for me and I wanted something big inside my Pussy.  I wanted his cock inside me so badly, even if it was small I did not mind, and all I wanted was Muthu's cock inside my Pussy, and putting my feminine self-respect of not begging a man for his cock aside, I began hugging him tight with my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek, “I want your cock inside me, Muthu, mmmmmm,” as I moaned, “Sudha?!” as he exclaimed, “if you love me, you must make love to me, now…. please,” as I begged for his cock, I could feel hi removing his Pant Belt and removing his pants and unzipping his zipper and pulling his hands down.

Hugging me back tight, “I love you, Sudha,” as he whispered and began sleeping on top of me, with my legs spread and hanging down, “I love you, Sudha,” as he whispered again looking into my eyes, taking his one hand down to grab his cock and insert it inside my pussy, and the moment he began inserting his cock inside my Pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..” I moaned loud, and his cock was big and perfect for my Pussy, and I began enjoying the feel of his cock inside my Pussy so much that, I was about to cum already.  “My God, what a Pussy you have, Sudha, mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmm,” as Muthu began moaning and enjoying himself making love to me and began kissing my lips and went down kissing my neck, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm,” I began moaning enjoying myself, as his cock inside my Pussy was getting my Pussy ready for an Orgasm.  As Muthu began lifting my unhooked and loosened White Bra above my Boobs from the front and began interlocking his fingers with my fingers on either sides of me and began enjoying himself making love to me and at the same time began sucknig my Boobs nicely, I started feeling like heaven, as nobody has enjoyed me like Muthu was enjoying me, and my body was getting pleasured to the fullest, “mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” as I was moaning totally forgetting myself, “Sudha…. I am gonna cumm mmmmmm mmmmmm I am gonna Cummm mmmmm mmmmmm I am gonna cum mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm,” as Muthu began moaning and began hugging me tight, and began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, “aaaaaaa ammmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmm,” I began to moan loud, as I was about to cum as well.  “I love you Sudha, mmmmmmmmmmmm I love you… mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa am mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm, I love you, Sudha aaaaaaaaa,” as he began moaning, I could feel that he was going to cum at any moment, and the moment I hugged him tight and said, “I Love You too, Muthu,” and began kissing his lips, “aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” he moaned loud and began cumming all over my Pussy, and kissing his filthy lips passionately, totally and at the same time shamelessly forgetting that he was my husband's killer and I had come for my revenge, I began cumming all over Muthu's cock and began taking Muthu into my embrace and began letting him rest his exhausted body on my body and shamelessly complimenting his cock and telling him openly that his cock was better than my husband's.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:43 AM