Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
As he began talking to our men who were waiting for us outside, Raju came towards me, “Madam, you left your Panties in the Auto Last night,” he whispered softly and as he began taking my Gray Color Panties out of his Pocket, and I was about to collect my Gray Color Panties from him, “Madam, can I keep your Panties?” as he whispered, gripping on to my Gray Color Panties, unwillingly giving it to me, the way he was gripping my Gray Color Panties and not willing to give it to me and looking into my eyes almost begging me to have my Panties, I started feeling horny.  “Raju, are you sure you want to keep my Panties with you?,” as I asked softly, “I would love to have your Panties, Madam,” as he exclaimed, the way in which he exclaimed and his desperation began turning me on.  “If you like to have my Panties, you are free to have them,” as I was telling him to have my Panties, I started feeling horny.  “Can I have your Panties which you are wearing now, Madam?,” as he asked, I was surprised and excited at his boldness, “now?,” as I whispered, “no not now, in the evening Madam, after using them,” as he whispered licking his lips, I started getting turned on completely talking about my Panties.  As the dirty conversation Raju and I were having with an innocent tone turning me on, “by evening my Panties would be Dirty, Raju,” as I whispered, “Madam, I would love to ask you to remove the Panties you are wearing now and give it to me, but it would be better if you use your Panties the whole day and remove your Panties and give it to me,” he whispered.  “Okay, Raju, you have been loyal to us for so many years, for your Loyalty, removing my Panties and giving it to you is nothing.  In the evening, remind me to remove my Panties and give it to you, okay?” as I whispered, “Sure Madam,” he said.

That's when the Old Man entered inside.

“Raju, I have sent all our men home, only we three are going alone to meet Muthu,” as the Old Man began saying, “Sir, it is too risky, what if Muthu kills us?” Raju exclaimed.  “Raju, I know everything about Muthu, he will not harm us, because I am going to offer Sudha to him to enjoy making love in exchange for sparing all our lives, and he has already agreed to my offer,” as the Old Man was saying, “Sir, don't do it please, I can't stand that B@stard enjoying making love to Sudha Madam,” Raju exclaimed.  “As if I want to let him enjoy my daughter?” the Old Man exclaimed and put his left arm around my shoulder, “it's all acting, Sudha is going to seduce him and plan to bring him here to his very house and our men will kill him here,” as the Old Man was saying, “Sir, I heard he does not have weakness for Women,” as Raju exclaimed, “he doesn't have weakness for women, I know, but through my sources I came to know that he has weakness for my daughter and has an eye on my daughter.  I mean look at her, look how beautiful she is.  Any man in this world would love to hug her like this,” saying, the old man with his left arm around my neck, he began circling his right arm around my waist, “and would love to kiss her cheeks like this,” the Old Man exclaimed and began kissing me all over my cheeks, and hugging me tight, as he looked at Raju, I noticed he was having a boner in his Lungi already, “I agree Sir,” he said.  “Just don't worry about anything, I have done all the planning, and it's time to execute our Plan and get Muthu killed,” as he Old man said and broke the hug, “I trust your plans sir, they work 100 percent of the time,” as Raju said with a smile on his face, “let's go,” the Old Man said and we left my house and got into our Auto.  As I got into the Auto first and Raju sat on the Driver's seat, four of our men came and stood near our Auto and began talking to the Old Man, and the old man gave them clear instructions not to follow them and to wait for his next instruction and got inside the Auto.

As he got into the Auto and we began going to Muthu's house, “Sudha, keep this with you, it's a Poison, mix it with Muthu’s drinks or food if possible,” the old man said and gave a small bottle to me.  As we reached Muthu’s house, “Raju, stay here in the Auto,” the Old Man said, making Raju stop the Auto right outside Muthu's House gate.  “Sudha, just wait here, I will be right back,” as the old man said and began walking near the Gate and began talking to Muthu's men who were guarding the Gate, I started to feel nervous.  “Raju, I am scared,” as I whispered, softly, “you don't have to feel scared, Madam, Muthu doesn't harm women, and since he has an eye on you already, he will treat you well and you can easily seduce him and make him bring him to your house, Madam.  I will be easy for you,” as Raju was saying, the Old Man signaled me and got down from the Auto and went towards him.  As I was about to get down, “Madam, you promised you will remove your Panties and give it to me in the evening,” as Raju whispered, “yeah, I remember,” as I whispered and began getting down in a hurry to get near the Old Man, “please feel free to dirty your Panties you are wearing as much as possible, because I want to sniff your Panties and take all the smell of your Pussy and Asshole,” as Raju whispered, boldly and faking a smile at me, thought I started feeling horny, “Chiiii,” I exclaimed giving him a half smile and went towards the Old Man, and as Raju began laughing looking at me, I turned around and smiled at him and went towards the Old Man who was standing at the Gates.

As Muthu's men opened the Gates for us and began letting us inside and the Old Man and I began walking inside, I was genuinely scared.  As one of Muthu's men took us to what it looked like a waiting room and asked us to wait and went outside, “I am nervous already,” as I whispered, “come, every time you are nervous, give me a hug,” he whispered and all of a sudden began wrapping his arms around my waist and began taking me into his complete embrace, and as I nervously began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him back, “you have nothing to be nervous about.  You don't have to do anything to seduce him, your Body Structure is enough; you have got nice Ass, you have got nice Boobs, you have got nice face, you have got nice lips, enough to seduce Muthu,” as the Old Man was whispering, at the same time feeling me up nicely, I started feeling horny and his erect cock which was rubbing all over my thighs from his Dhoti began making me more horny and my Pussy began to itch and I could feel my Panties getting wet already, totally forgetting that I was in my husband's enemy's house.  “Do you understand what I am saying, Baby?” as he whispered, holding my face now, “yeah Daddy,” I whispered, and from the look of my eyes he could clearly say that I was horny and it was because of his touches I got horny.  I was so horny that if this Old Man had got me naked and wanted to make love to me, I would have readily let him.  I have never been this horny in my life even when my husband was alive, and clearly did not know what was happening to me, but one thing was clear, this Old Man had tricks, and learnt how to trick me and trap me, and it was because of his tricks, I fell for his tricks and let him finger my Pussy in the Auto and came all over his fingers, and now the way he was feeling me up and holding my face and talking to me eye to eye was only making me surrender myself to him.  “Nervous, Baby?” as he whispered, taking his hands off my face and grabbing my waist more freely, “yeah, Daddy,” I whispered, “don't worry, I will be there with you right throughout the end, okay?” he said and as he took his hands off my waist and smiled at me a guy entered inside the waiting room, took us to Muthu's Office Room.

The Office Room of Muthu was nothing short of an Office Room of a Collector’s Office Room, a large neatly polished Table, with Papers and Stationary on them, walls full of Pictures of him with almost all the Political Leaders of Tamil Nadu, suggestive that he was a Politically influential person, but the Problem was he was Ugly as Fuck, totally Dark Skinned, almost like those Ugly Africans in Africans who resemble like the Gorillas, yellow teeth, dark lips, and scars on his face, and to hate him more, he was the killer of my Husband, “Boss will be here in 2 minutes, please be seated,” as the guy who brought us to the Office Room said and left the Office Room, “is he the guy?” I asked the Old Man pointing at the Pictures all over the Office Room.  “Yes, he is Muthu, and exactly the guy whom you have to trick and bring him to your House and the rest will be taken care of by our men, and if you fail to do so, he will kill all our men, including me.  All our lives are in your hands, Sudha,” as he exclaimed, I started to get more nervous now, and more than getting nervous I was clueless about how to seduce this Ugly guy.

The moment he opened the door and entered inside in his White Shirt and White Pant, with scars all over his face, totally dark in complexion, almost bald, dark, dry, and thick lips, yellow and broken teeth, looking Uglier than in the pictures, and looking scary in person.  The moment the Old Man saw Muthu entering inside, he immediately stood up and out of fear I stood up as well.  Without even telling us to sit down, he sat on the edge of the table, and looked at the Old Man with an angry face, which scared the hell out of me, and I began to sweat already out of fear.  As Muthu began talking to the Old Man in a threatening tone, and the Old Man began to shiver and talk to Muthu in a submissive and scared tone, more than the Old Man it was I, who was getting scared of Muthu. “My God, he is so scary.  How am I going to even talk to him, and seducing him is out of picture now.  It's better I fall on his feet and beg him to spare me,” as I was telling myself out of fear, the Old Man began pointing his finger at me and began introducing me to Muthu, and out of fear I did not even look at Muthu.

“Her name is Sudha,” as the Old Man began introducing me to Muthu, “yeah, I know her, she is our Tamil Teacher Sumathi Ma'am's daughter right?” Muthu exclaimed in a soft tone looking at me, I was surprised that he knew my mom and as I looked at him, “oh you know Sudha's mom?” the Old Man asked Muthu.  “Do I know her? It was only because of her, my friend Ganesh and I went to Jail for the first time,” as Muthu said, “I am sorry to know about that, Sir,” the Old Man said.  “Nothing to feel sorry about,” as Muthu said and began looking at me from head to toe, scanning every part of my body, “our Tamil Teacher Sumathi Ma'am looked exactly like this Babe here, same eyes, same lips, same neck, same Boobs,” as he was saying, he began placing his hands over my shoulders and began turning me around and looking at my back, “and same Ass as well,” he whispered, and saying “thanks for bringing our Tamil Teacher Sumathi Ma'am's Daughter for me, Chandru.  You wait outside, I will have her and call you,” as Muthu exclaimed and began taking me into complete embrace, to be honest I did not get scared a bit, and felt like being hugged by a Real Strong Man, and I went totally into his arms and only my toes were toes were touching the floor and I was totally into Muthu's arms, with my arms resting on his shoulders, and obviously just like any other women would love love to get dominated by a Real Strong Man, I loved the way Muthu was taking me into his complete embrace, and ignoring his Ugly looks, I began wrapping my arms which were resting on his shoulders, around his neck and began hugging him tight.  Noticing me hugging him back cleanly, “mmmmmmm…. loving her already, Chandru,” as Muthu exclaimed and began kissing my cheek, “I know you would Sir, but why don't you come to her house now, she has prepared a lot of dishes for you, as a Peace Offering,” the Old Man said, reminding me that I have to somehow persuade Muthu to come to my house at the same time trying his part in persuading Muthu to come to my house so that our men could take him down.

Looking into my eyes now, and grabbing my waist, “this is the only Peace Offering I want now, and I will spare all your lives after enjoying this Peace Offering,” as Muthu whispered and began kissing my Lips, with his dark, think, dry lips and bad breath, and was trying not to kiss his lips back, but the moment Muthu began taking his hands down and began enjoying feeling up my Ass Cheeks over my Saree and began kissing my lips passionately, I started feeling horny and began kissing his lips back passionately totally ignoring his ugly lips and bad breath, and the more and more I was ignoring his ugly lips and bad breath and kissing his lips, the more and more I was enjoying myself kissing his lips and the same time I was enjoying the way Muthu was enjoying himself kissing my lips passionately and I was totally horny now and had already began to get my Panties wet.

“Looks like you both like each other, why don't we go to Sudha's house and do the rest of the things, Sir?” the Old Man, who was smart and intelligent and somehow wanted to execute his plan, asked.  Muthu, who was already into me, “what do you say, Sudha? Shall I enjoy you here or in your house?” asked, holding my face and taking his hands down and gently resting his hands over my Boobs over my Pink Chiffon Saree Pallu and my Pink Blouse.  Clearly Muthu was totally turned on and desperately wanted to make love to me, and the problem was I was more horny than Muthu and I was more desperate to make love with Muthu, and wanted Muthu to make love to me right here right now in this very Office Room, but somehow controlled myself and said, “in my House.”
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:43 AM