Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
The moment “thank you, Baby,” he whispered and gave me a kiss on my cheek and began bringing his hands to the front and began inserting his hands underneath my White Bra and began squeezing my Boobs gently with both his hands and began whispering, “my God… these are amazing, Baby, Muthu is gonna love them,” and began feeling up my Boobs nicely, “mmmmm….” I moaned softly and began biting my lips to prevent moans escaping from my mouth and began arching my head backside.  Without squeezing, just placing his hands over my Boobs underneath my White Bra, “Baby, hope you don’t mind me touching them with my lips,” as he whispered, referring to my Boobs which were in his hands, and planted a soft kiss on my cheek, and looking into my eyes, that kiss made me totally surrender to him.  “No, Daddy,” as I whispered looking into his eyes, with my lips close to his lips, “nothing to feel shy about, okay? I am just making sure a few things to make Muthu go crazy about you,” as he began whispering, the smell of the betel nut, he has the habit of chewing, which I hated, all of a sudden began make me go horny and crazy, and my lips were waiting to be kissed by him, “okay, Daddy,” as I whispered taking my lips more close to his lips almost touching his lips, “thanks, Baby,” as he whispered and accidentally locked his lips with mine, me being turned on and horny and the betel nut smell coming from his mouth was making me go crazy and horny, and the moment his lips accidentally locked with mine, I began closing my eyes and began kissing his lips passionately, and he began squeezing my Boobs with his both hands which were underneath my unhooked and loose White Bra.  As I was about to hold his face and kiss him up nicely, “mmm… let me touch these with my lips and come back to you, baby,” as he whispered and took his lips down and began sucking my Boobs one after the other, it felt like heaven as I was about to moan loud, to stop myself from moaning loud, I began beginning my Black Saree Pallu and began moaning, and since I was biting on to my Black Saree Pallu, how matter how much I moaned, nobody would hear my moans.  Grabbing my feel and placing them on his lap, as the Old Man began began sucking my Boobs and at the same began inserting his hands underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and began roaming his fingers all over my thighs and inner thighs, and inserting his hands underneath my naked Ass Cheeks, and she began squeezing my naked Ass Cheeks and began sucking my Boobs nicely, I was totally turned on and excited and began moaning loud, since I was biting my Black Saree Pallu nobody could hear my loud moans.  The more and more the Old man began squeezing my naked Ass Cheeks with his hands underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat, and sucking my Boobs nicely like he would never get to suck my Boobs again, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm,” I began moaning biting my Black Saree Pallu.  Still grabbing my right Ass Cheek with his left hand, taking his right hand off my Left Ass Cheek, as the Old Man all of a sudden began grabbing my Pussy, “mnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” I moaned still biting my Saree Pallu, and held his face, which was sucking my Boobs nicely.  As the old man, all of a sudden began inserting his middle finger inside my already wet Pussy and began fingering my Pussy, squeezing my right Ass Cheek with his left hand and sucking my boobs nicely, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmm,” I began moaning holding his face, and I began having a strong orgasm buildup and I was about to cum at any moment.  As I was holding the Old Man’s face, the Old man took his lips off my Boobs and began looking into my eyes, and as he began inserting his middle finger deeper inside my wet Pussy, “aaaah..” I moaned opening my mouth and my Black Saree Pallu I was biting on top fell from the mouth, and the moment the Old Man began taking his left hand off my right Ass Cheek, and lifting my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat all the way about my waist, revealing my clean shaved Pussy with his middle finger inside my Pussy, and began fingering my Pussy vigorously, I could not hold it any more, and I was holding his face, looking into his eyes and biting my lips from moaning, and the moment the Old man began inserting his middle finger deeper and deeper inside my Pussy, at the same time the moment he began inserting his left hand underneath my loosented White Bra and began grabbing my left Boobs and began fingering my Pussy nicely, holding his face tight and pulling his face close to my face and kissing his lips nicely I began cumming all over his middle finger for the second time and hugged him tight.

“Sir, we are entered the City, you told me to remind you of buying Ladies Undergarments,” as Raju, who was driving the Auto, said, before he would turn back, the Old Man pulled my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat down covering my legs, and I quickly covered my White Bra and unhooked Black Blouse with my Black Saree Pallu.  “No Raju, it's okay, go straight to Sudha’s house,” the Old man said and looking at me, “Your Bra and Panties are fine, Sudha.  Just made you remove Panties to see if your Pussy was Okay and made you remove your Bra to see if your Boobs were Okay, and enough to seduce Muthu.  To my surprise, your Pussy is Amazing, clean and smooth, and your Boobs are yummy to suck on, and so firm and tender to feel, and perfect enough to seduce Muthu and trap him,” as the Old Man was whispering, the lights in the streets of the City began hitting his face, and revealing how ugly he looked, and how ugly his lips looked, and I could not believe that I let this Ugly Old Man lift my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat, feel my thighs and inner thighs up and remove my Gray Panties and insert his old Middle finger inside my Pussy; I could believe that I actually removed my Black Saree Pallu and Black Blouse and revealed my White Bra for him and let him feel my Boobs up nicely first with his hands all over my White Bra and and then letting him remove my White Bra hooks and insert his hands underneath my White Bra and feel my naked Boobs up nicely.  As the Old Man began talking me with his filthy looking lips, I could not believe that I kissed those lips so nicely that I had never even kissed my husband’s lips like that; I could not believe that with those ugly lips I let him suck and taste my Boobs nicely, and let him finger my Pussy nicely and came all over his finger kissing those Ugly lips of his nicely, and hugged him tight.

Biting my Black Saree Pallu and covering my unhooked Blouse and unhooked White Bra, as I began putting my hands began and hooking my White Bra and began hooking my Black Saree Hooks, the Old Man pulled out my Gray Color Panties from his Dhoti, and he began grabbing my feet and began placing them on his lap and tried to help me wear my Gray Panties, “it's okay, Uncle,” I exclaimed and took my Gray Panties from him and began taking my feel off his lap.  “Can’t wear my Panties now, People will see, and we have almost reached my house,” I exclaimed, totally forgetting that Raju could hear me and immediately when Raju heard me say “Can’t wear my Panties now, People will see” he quickly turned around and saw my Gray Panties and turned around, which I felt so embarrassed.  Watching me feeling embarrassed, “keep it inside your bag,” as the Old man whispered, pulling my Gray Panties from me, began placing them in my Hand Bag.

When they dropped me at my house and the Old Man began accompanying me, telling that he will make 4 out of our men guard our house, and tomorrow he will come and pick me up at 8 AM, telling me to get ready wearing a Pink Chiffon Saree, and stuff, I did not even into his eyes.  As I was totally embarrassed to even looked at him, and when I opened my Handbag to pull my House Key out, I noticed my Gray Panties were missing, and as I turned around and looked at the Auto, to my horror Raju was sitting in the Auto’s Back seat where I was sitting and holding my Gray Panties and sniffing my wet Panties nicely.

As the Old Man began leaving after giving me clear instructions for tomorrow, my eyes were all over Raju who was sitting in the backseat of his Auto and enjoying himself sniffing my Panties, and when he began licking the area of my Panties which was covering my Pussy, I strangely started feeling horny, and when he began biting the area of my Panties which were covering my Pussy and Asshole, and the way he was enjoying himself tasting licking and chewing the areas of my Panties which were covering my Pussy area, I could clearly feel that he has started lusting me already.

“Sudha, I will leave four of our men to watch over your house, tomorrow morning at 7 AM, you must be ready, wearing Pink Saree, Muthu likes Pink Sarees,” as the old man was saying, I was cursing the Old Man for not keeping my Panties inside my handbag properly, because Raju was the most loyal Bodyguard of my Husband and never looked at me with lustful eyes, now because of this Old Man's carelessness he is sniffing and chewing my Panties enjoying the smell and taste of my Pussy.  “Don't worry about anything, okay? Just go sleep now,” as the old man whispered, holding my waist, and bringing his lips to kiss my lips, “okay Uncle, Good Night,” I quickly said, turning my face aside and his kiss landed on my cheek and turned around and went inside my house.

As I began undressing and wrapping just a towel around my body I went to the kitchen and began boiling Hot Water to take bath, I was cursing myself letting this Ugly Old Man lift my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat, feel my thighs and inner thighs up and remove my Gray Panties and insert his old Middle finger inside my Pussy; I was cursing myself that I removed my Black Saree Pallu and Black Blouse and revealed my White Bra for him and let him feel my Boobs up nicely first with his hands all over my White Bra and and then letting him remove my White Bra hooks and insert his hands underneath my White Bra and feel my naked Boobs up nicely.  As the Old Man began talking me with his filthy looking lips; I cursed myself that I kissed those ugly lips so nicely that I had never even kissed my husband’s lips like that; I cursed myself that with those ugly lips I let him suck and taste my Boobs nicely, and let him finger my Pussy nicely and came all over his finger kissing those Ugly lips of his nicely, and hugged him tight.  But when I took the Hot Water to the Bathroom and took my Bath, I washed all the parts of my body which the old man touched with extra soap, to take the guilt out of me and came out and toweled myself and changed into my nighty.  Looking at my husband's picture, “sorry Honey, I got distracted today, but tomorrow I will be strong and focus only on getting my Revenge on Muthu for killing you, I promise,” I said and went to bed.

Though I went to bed forgetting about letting the Old Man kiss my Lips, taste my Boobs, remove my Panties, finger my Pussy and make me cum all over his fingers, and forgetting about Raju sniffing, biting and chewing my Panties, in my dream, Raju came to my house, and while I was asleep, he lifts my Nightie, removes my Panties, sniffs my Pussy and Asshole, kisses my Pussy Lips and kisses my Asshole, and then the Old Man comes and totally enjoys making love to me in my bed and to my share, I forget about his age and appearance and enjoy romancing him up all I want and cum all over his cock.  When I woke up early in the morning out of that one dirty dream, and got down from the bed and lifted my nightie all the way about my waist and looked at my Pussy, my Pussy was totally soaked with my Juices, and my Juices had flow all the way down my Pussy to my inner thighs and thighs, and blushing at myself for cumming so much last night in my dream, I went to the Bathroom.

As planned by the Old man, and as per his instructions to make myself presentable at the same time look seductive to Muthu, giving extra care to my oral care, I brushed my teeth making sure I smelt good, and while taking bath, I soaped all over my body and took extra care and soaped my Boobs, my Armpits, my Pussy, and my Asshole nicely and only after making sure I was fresh, I stopped bathing and toweled myself and came out of the Bathroom.  The last time I took so much care in bathing was last year when it was my husband's Birthday and to make sure it was his best Birthday as something inside was telling me to make sure my husband had full pleasure of enjoying making love to me.  Unfortunately for me, my husband came home drunk after celebrating his Birthday with his gang members, and though I put on a small strip tease for him removing my Saree, Blouse, Petticoat, and teasing him with my Bra and Panties, and even kissed his lips up nicely ignoring his Alcohol smell, he was so drunk that he fell asleep.

After that incident it was only now I was bathing myself this clean and fresh and getting ready for his rival Muthu, and I particularly wore my Maroon Color Panties because they were my lucky Panties, and I wear them underneath my Saree everytime I wanted my luck to work on my favor.  Wearing my White Bra, I wore my White Petticoat over my Maroon Color Panties, and wore my Pink Blouse over my White Bra, and wore my Pink Chiffon Saree over my White Petticoat and Pink Blouse, and got ready.  That's when the Old Man knocked on the road, and as I opened the door, the Old Man and Raju were standing outside.  The moment the Old Man saw me, his eyes were all over me and was looking at me from head to toe, and began licking his lips and ogling at me and began entering inside and I was going backwards so that he could come inside, and at the same time when I looked at Raju, he began going behind me and was shamelessly ogling at my Ass.  Raju's behavior was new to me because Raju has never ogled at me and always maintained a dignified look, and after sniffing my Panties and chewing my Panties, the way he was looking at me had completely changed.  Though I was cursing myself yesterday for letting this Ugly Old Man lift my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat, feel my thighs and inner thighs up and remove my Gray Panties and insert his old Middle finger inside my Pussy; I was cursing myself that I removed my Black Saree Pallu and Black Blouse and revealed my White Bra for him and let him feel my Boobs up nicely first with his hands all over my White Bra and and then letting him remove my White Bra hooks and insert his hands underneath my White Bra and feel my naked Boobs up nicely.  As the Old Man began talking me with his filthy looking lips; I cursed myself that I kissed those ugly lips so nicely that I had never even kissed my husband’s lips like that; I cursed myself that with those ugly lips I let him suck and taste my Boobs nicely, and let him finger my Pussy nicely and came all over his finger kissing those Ugly lips of his nicely, and hugged him tight, but after the dirty dream I had last night, the way the Old Man was standing in front of me and ogling at me from head to toe was making me feel horny.

“Daddy! Have I dressed up well?” as I exclaimed out of horiness and smiled at the Old Man, “you look so beautiful my Beautiful daughter, come here and give your Daddy a hug,” as he exclaimed with open arms, and a smile on his face, I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight and he readily began wrapping his arms around my waist and began hugging him tight, and the way he was hugging me back, feeling me up completely against him and feeling up my Boobs against his Chest, and I could feel his boner already all over my thighs, and clearly he was turned on.  Ignoring Raju's presence, as the horny Old Man began taking me into his complete embrace and began kissing me all over my face, to make sure Raju should not suspect us, “mmmmm thank you so much for the Love, Daddy, I am so lucky to be your Daughter,” as I exclaimed, looking at Raju, indirectly telling Raju that the Old Man was taking me into his complete embrace and enjoying himself kissing me all over my face out of his Fatherly feelings for me, Raju though smiled at me, his eyes were all over my waist and went behind ogling at my Ass over my Saree.  “I think we both are lucky to have each other.  Don't you think so, my Beautiful daughter?” as the Old Man asked, holding my face and looking into my eyes with lust filled eyes, and feeling up my face and licking his lips to kiss my lips, “Chandru Anna…. Chandru Anna…!” our men who were standing outside called and the Old Man immediately took his hands off my face and began going outside.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:43 AM