Adultery Gangster’s Wife (COMPLETED)
Gangster’s Wife

It was early in the morning, inside a secret Bedroom of a Gangster’s Office Room, I was only in my White Bra and Maroon Color Panties. Muthu, a Notorious Gangster, who was naked, was enjoying himself hugging me only in my White Bra and Maroon Color Panties and enjoying himself kissing my lips and inserting his right hand inside my Maroon Color Panties and grabbing my clean shaved Pussy.

My husband, Vikraman who as a Gangster himself, was murdered in the broad daylight last month by his rival Gang Muthu and his men, and all my husband’s men began hiding in several parts of Tamil Nadu, as Muthu had targeted to wipe out all my husband’s men and then go to jail.  Though all my husband’s Gang members went on hiding, and I was still in my house, and even after knowing that I was his Rival Gangleader Vikraman’s wife, Muthu never came after me and did not even touch me.  Only later, from my husband’s Right Hand Chandru Anna, I came to know that Muthu has the principle that he would not touch a woman without her consent.  Though I liked his principle, which sounded to me that he would be a Gentleman, but knowing that he was a Gangster, Murderer, Smugger, and top of that he murdered my husband, I started hating him, and wanted to get my Revenge for killing my husband.  Chandru Anna, who was my husband’s Right hand, was literally my husband’s Brain and plotted every attack on Muthu’s Gang, was always with me, not just for emotional support but also plotting to kill Muthu before he kills all the remaining of my husband’s men, and also help me have my Revenge for killing my husband.

Though my husband was a Gangster, I loved him with all my heart and as a gift for my love for him I gave birth to two handsome Sons, who were studying in Bangalore.  Right from the moment the news came to me that Muthu had murdered my husband, and made me a widow and both my sons fatherless, I was filled with Rage and wanted to take Revenge immediately with the help of Chandru Anna.  Chandru Anna, who knew Muthu’s strengths and weaknesses, calmed me down and ordered all our men to hide in different corners of the State, and only come back when he would call them.  Since Muthu’s men had almost stopped searching for my husband’s men, things started to relax on their side, and Chandru Anna who was patiently waiting for this moment, arranged for a secret meeting with four of our main men at a secret place.  

In a remote place, inside a small hut where there was no Electricity, making all our four main men wait outside, guarding us, in a dim candle light, Chandru Anna began explaining to me his plan to kill Muthu.  As he was standing facing me and and I was standing facing him, wearing my Black Color Saree, Black Color Blouse, and Black Color Petticoat, and of course wearing my White Bra and Gray Color Panties underneath, “Sudha, it is only through you, we can Kill Muthu.  I am not telling you to stab him or shoot him, or something, all you have to do for us is that, you should go to his House and apologize to him and beg him to spare the lives of all our men,” as Chandru Anna was saying, “What?!  Chandru Anna, have you lost your mind? He is is Bloody murderer, he killed my husband, and I want to kill him with my own hands, and you are asking me to beg to spare our men,” I almost shouted.  “Sudha, this is not the time to lose your temper, we have to beat him psychologically only then we can beat him physically.  You are not going to beg him for real, you are just going to act, it's all acting.  You have to somehow bring him to your house alone, there we will be hiding around your house, and once you bring him and make sure you make him take his clothes off, and throw his clothes away as he will be hiding weapons in them, we will enter the house and kill him,” as Chandru Anna was saying, “how can I make him take his clothes off, will he just like that take his clothes off?” as I exclaimed, interrupting him, “you have to Seduce him and make him take his clothes off,” he said.  “What?! Uncle, you know how much I loved my husband and how much I was loyal to to my husband,” as I saying, “if you really loved your husband, you must seduce Muthu; if you were really loyal to your husband, you must seduce Muthu and make him take his clothes off, because that’s the only way we can kill him and take revenge for killing your husband and save the lives of all our men Muthu had planned to kill.  So literally all our lives are in your hands and taking revenge for killing your husband is in your hands, and you have to seduce Muthu and bring him to your house,” he said in a bold tone.  The tone in which he spoke, I had no other choice but to accept his idea, and at the same time I started sweating for head to toe, and I could feel my White Bra I was wearing underneath my Black Blouse and I could feel my Gray Color Panties I was wearing underneath my Black Petticoat getting wet with my sweat already, as I was nervous now.

“So what is the Plan, Uncle?” I asked, wiping the sweat off my neck with my Pallu.  “Sudha, you don’t have to be nervous, as I am going to be with you all through the process, okay?,” as he said, I started to feel relieved, and I was not going to meet Muthu alone.  “Tomorrow I have arranged for a meeting with Muthu, and you and I are going to meet him,” as he began saying, “Uncle, what if he kills us both?” as I exclaimed, “don’t worry Sudha, I told you he has certain principles right? According to his principles he won’t harm Women, Children, and Old People, and since you are a Woman and an Old Man, he will not kill us,” he said.  Though he was saying in a comforting tone, I was still nervous, and watching me nervous, “Sudha, come here,” as he whispered in a comforting tone, and began pulling me close to him gently holding my hands, saying “I am like your dad, and I will always be with you, you don’t have to be nervous at all,” as he began wrapping his arms around my waist and began hugging me, I did not know how to react as this was the first time I was actually touching him.  “You trust me don’t you, Sudha?” as he whispered taking me into complete embrace, in the name of comforting me and giving me confidence to face Muthu tomorrow, strangely I started feeling horny, as not just because it has been ages since my husband made love to me, but also because the way in which he was hugging me was making me horny, and letting myself go with flow, “I trust you, Uncle,” I whispered and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging me tight.

As he continued comforting me and telling that he would be there for me all the time and guide you how to seduce Muthu and guide about how to bring Muthu to my house, and began moving is hands all over my back, feeling me up completely against his body, I started feeling so horny that I began biting my lips and began hugging him tight and enjoying myself, and my Pussy began to itch and My gray Panties began to get wet.  Loosening the grip over me and loosening the hug, and bring him hands down and gently placing his hands on my Ass cheeks over my Black Saree, “you have to do this for us, Sudha, you are the only hope we have to kill Muthu and take revenge and at the same time save ourselves, Sudha,” as he was saying looking into my eyes, and I was nodding placing my hands on his shoulders for support, back inside I was enjoying the feel of his hands feeling up my Ass over my Saree, and I was totally turned on now.  “Sure.. Uncle…. Sure…. Sure….!” as I was nodding looking into his eyes, enjoying the feel of his hands grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, and the moment he began saying “thank you, Sudha, thank you so much,” and began squeezing my Ass Cheeks, I began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight.

“Come let’s go now,” as he whispered, breaking the hug and began wiping his tears, those tears looked real.  For a moment when I thought he was lusting for me and was hugging me, but his tears were telling me that he was not lusting for me, but it was only I who got horny after getting hugged and getting my Ass grabbed by him.

In the dark, as we got inside an Auto and began going home, and as the Old man casually held my left hand with his right hand and whispered “be Strong, we will do it,” and began interlocking his fingers with mine, all of a sudden I started feeling horny again.  As the Auto continued going fast in the wind, my hair began falling all over my face, and as he turned my face towards him and in the name of adjusting my hair, as he began feeling up my face, I started feeling so nervous and horny that, I could feel my Gray Panties getting wet already, and the more and I I began looking him into his eyes, I began get more and more horny and I began crossing my legs and began squeezing my Gray Panties against my Pussy which was itching and I so badly wanted to lift my Black Saree along with my Black Petticoat and insert my hand inside my Gray Panties and scratch my Pussy’s itch.

All of a sudden, “oh my poor Daughter, you don’t have be nervous at all, I am there for you, don’t worry,” as he exclaimed and began hugging me, I readily began hugging him tight, and to avoid suspicion that I was turned on, “thank you Daddy,” I exclaimed hugging him tight and kept on saying “Daddy” in between so that the guy who was driving the Auto doesn’t not suspect me and think that I was horny and had fallen for the Old Man and at the same time the Old Man doesn’t suspect me that I had fallen for him.

“Together, we will have our Revenge and kill Muthu, what do you say Raju?” as the Old man exclaimed, looking at the guy who was Driving the Auto, breaking the hug but holding my left hand interlocking his fingers with mine, “Yeah, Madam, we all are with you, we all are waiting for Chandru Anna’s orders,” the Guy who was driving the Auto said, in a promising tone.  The way the Old Man was holding my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine, was turning me on so much that, I wanted to take my other hand, and insert my other hand underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and insert it inside my Gray Color Panties and play with my Pussy.  Since it was totally Dark outside and I was wearing a Black Color Saree and Black Blouse, and at the same time the place our Auto was going was totally Dark, and even our Auto did not have rear view mirrors, even the guy who was Driving the Auto could not see me, I could easily touch myself by inserting my right hand underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and touch myself inserting my hand inside my Gray Panties, enjoying the feel of this Old Man holding my hand interlocking his fingers with my fingers and making me go crazy.

As I was gathering all the courage to insert my right hand underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and touch myself inserting my hand inside my Gray Panties and touch myself, “Sudha, tomorrow I want you to be wearing new Panties when we go to meet Muthu,” as the Old Man was whispering into my ears,” as he whispered, “Sure Daddy,” I whispered.  “Do you have new Panties to wear, Baby?” as he whispered, “yeah, Daddy,” I whispered, totally enjoying the conversation we were having about my Panties, and feeling totally horny.  “I don’t want to take any chances, Baby, just give me the Panties you are wearing now, shall get you new Panties in the morning with the exact same size,” as he whispered near my ear, I started feeling so horny and looked him into his eyes.  “Don’t worry, there is no rear view mirror in our Auto, Raju can’t see us, and everything is dark outside,” as he whispered and began placing his hands over my thighs, looking into my eyes, “Daddy, if you can ask Raju to stop, I will go behind those Trees and remove my Panties and give it to you,” as I whispered, “it's way too risky to get down now, Baby, don’t worry, I will remove your Panties myself,” he whispered, and all of a sudden began grabbing my feel and began placing my feet on his lap.  As he began inserting his hands underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and began taking his hands up feeling up my calves, knee, thighs and inner thighs, I went totally week and began arching my head behind and began biting my lips tight to avoid moaning, as I was a strong orgasm buildup already.  Noticing me struggling to rest my head behind, “I will help,” he whispered, and all of a sudden began taking his right hand off my Panties, and began wrapping them around my neck with his left hand feeling up my inner thighs nicely, I began biting my lips and began squeezing his right hand which was around my neck with my right hand and began closing my eyes.  “Baby, you don’t have to be nervous about tomorrow’s plan now itself.  Look how much you are sweating here,” as he whispered, rubbing my inner thighs, and grabbing my Pussy over my Gray Color Panties, “mmmmmmm…” I almost moaned but bit my lips, and in the name of removing my Gray Panties with his left hand, he began inserting his left hand inside my Gray Color Panties and my Pussy came in contact with his left hand, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” I began moaning softly, so softly that only I could hear my moans, as I was dangerously close to having my orgasm.  The moment he whispered, “my God, look how much you are nervous about tomorrow and you are sweating here,” and began grabbing my entire Pussy and Asshole with his left hand and began inserting his middle finger inside my already wet Pussy, I began hugging him tight and biting his shirt tight to prevent myself my moaning, and hugging him tight, I began cumming all over his middle finger.

“That’s it, Baby, if you are nervous give me hug like this and you will feel relieved,” as he whispered and began removing my Gray Color Panties with his left hand, I was looking at him and began feeling shy, and watching me feeling shy, “I am your Daddy, you don’t have to feel shy in front of me,” as he whispered and was smiling at me, I began smiling back at him and hornily watched him remove my Gray Color Panties put it inside his Banian he was wearing inside his long Kurta, as he was wear a Dhoti and it did not have any pockets to keep my Gray Color Panties inside.

“Raju, when we enter the City, remind me of buying some Ladies Undergarments,” as the Old man said and began talking to Raju who was driving the Auto and I began to relax.  As the Old Man began asking about Raju’s family and childhood, and as Raju began saying in detail, “Sudha, are you wearing your Bra underneath your Blouse?” he whispered, and it began to make me horny.  “Yeah, Daddy,” as I whispered, “Can you remove your Bra and give it to me, for measurement’s sake?” he whispered.  “Daddy?!” as I exclaimed in a questionable tone, holding my face, “don’t worry, Raju is busy talking about his family and childhood and he will not turn back, and it is Dark outside, nobody can see anything,” as he whispered holding my face, I started getting more horny, and excited this time, but “Daddy, I am a little Shy,” I whispered.  “Baby, I am your Daddy, you don’t have to feel shy about anything.  Did I feel shy to remove your Panties? No, right? Similarly you don’t have to feel shy in front of me.  Alright, I will turn around and you remove your Bra and give it to me, okay?,” as he whispered, since being horny and excited and was Pussy was getting wet now, I decided to remove my Blouse and remove my Bra and give it to him, and see how he would react watching my Boobs, “it's okay Daddy, you don’t have to turn around,” I whispered and began taking my Black Saree Pallu off.  And watching the way he was watching me take my Black Saree Pallu off began making me more horny and excited, and I began removing my Black Blouse hooks in a seductive way, teasing him, placing his hands over my thighs, “Baby, this is how you must remove your Blouse in front of Muthu, and watching you remove your Blouse like this, he will get seduced and we can trap him,” as he began whispering, watching me remove my Black Blouse hooks,  and began feeling up my thighs and inner thighs all over my Saree and Petticoat, with no Panties inside, I was so turned on that I so badly wanted to touch myself again.

As I removed all my Black Blouse hooks and began giving him the view of my White Bra, “this is a regular Bra, Baby?” as he whispered, taking his hands off my thighs over my Saree and Petticoat, and all of a sudden, in the name of feeling up my White Bra, as he began feeling my boobs over my White Bra, I was so turned on and Horny that I began letting him feel up my Boobs over my White Bra all he wanted and though my hands were aching to go underneath my Black Saree and Black Petticoat and play with my Pussy, as it was totally dark outside, and even if I fingered my Pussy inserting my hand inside my Black Saree and Black Petticoat the Old man wouldn’t know, “Yeah, Daddy, it's a Regular Bra I am wearing,” I managed to whisper, but deep inside I was totally turned on and was aching to finger my Pussy.  “Mmmm… this type of Bra is fine, Baby, and I am sure holding your Bra like I am holding would make Muthu go crazy and we can easily trap him,” as he began whispering at the same time began feeling my Boobs up over my White Bra nicely, he looked me into my eyes, “hope you don’t mind me inspecting your Bra, Baby, I am just making sure, you are good enough to seduce Muthu,” as he whispered, taking his hands of my White Bra and began inserting them under my Armpits and reaching for my White Bra hooks behind, and as he was doing that, his lips began brushing my cheek, which was making me excited and horny.  Removing my White Bra hooks, “what do you say, Baby?” as he whispered, “Daddy?,” as I exclaimed, “I said, hope you don’t mind me inspecting your Bra, I am just making sure, you are good enough to seduce Muthu?” as he whispered, bruising his lips all over my cheeks, I was so horny, “I don’t mind, Daddy,” I whispered. 
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:39 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: Gangster’s Wife - by novelistcasanova - 11-05-2024, 10:43 AM