Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(09-05-2024, 10:48 AM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the comment. Your suggestion is totally against the theme of the story. You will find many stories on this site of reluctant women being forced, if you are into it you can read those stories. I have made it clear thousands of time that Anita is a shameless woman, she does not know what shame is. The things her good upbringing did was to prevent her from having pre-marital affair, make her a woman with a good heart who respects even the poor, be independent and confident. Her good upbringing did not make her shy, she is still shameless to the core and she doesn't hide this fact as she doesn't even consider what she does is a shameless act or how she behaves is completely shameless. Her behaviour and acts are normal for her. So please don't come up with suggestion which is against the theme of this story. Keep enjoying. Thanks again for your comment.

I have created Anita's character with a lot of thinking and imagination, a type of character which I believe atleast I didn't see in any other erotic story. The comment above shows that the reader didn't understand Anita's character at all. That's why I keep asking readers to write a few line about Anita's character and her behavior every now and then, so that I know her character and rationale for her behavior is well understood by the readers as intended by me. Thanks.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 09-05-2024, 10:53 AM