Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Misc. Erotica WEDDING CONFESSION
Cam moaned at her explicit words and limitless declaration. With his free hand, he once again slapped her ass right on her turtle tattoo, watching her cheek bounce and jiggle hypnotically. "Ooooh, thank you Master, that was two. May this Sister-Slut have another spanking Master?"

Letting go of her hair, Cam returned his hands to her hips as he fucked her mercilessly for thirty seconds. "Who owns you, Slut? Whose is the only cock allowed in your holes from now on? Who's cock is the only one to ever be on your mind?"

"Yo-Yours, Ma-Mas-Master!" Callie cried out between grunts. "Only my Master's big cock; only my brother's thick cock. Only my twin's PERFECT COCK!" she screeched as Cam pounded into her pussy as if she was nothing more than a fleshlight. "Please Master, my brother, can I cum?" she begged feeling her climax swiftly approaching with every deep and powerful thrust of his cock. "Your perfect cock has me ready to explode, Master; can I please cum on it and solidify my being your twin Sister-Slut?"

Knowing his own climax was fast approaching if he kept this pace up, Cam responded, "I'm close too, sis. You can cum when I flood this tight pussy with my cum. I hope you're not protected, because I plan to cum so deep in this pussy that you'll be having my babies for years!"

"YES MASTER!" she screams. "I'm off the pill. Knock me up and BREED YOU SISTER-SLUT!"

"Fuck! I love your dirty talk. Tell me what you'll do for me slut!" Cam commanded Callie as his climax drew closer.

"Anything, Master!" Callie clarified again as she bounced back and forth on her brother's cock. "I'll dump Jake so that you can claim me yourself; or I'll marry him and we can cuck him for the rest of our lives if you want. I'll invite my entire bridal party up here-including mom-and let you fuck them all as I eat your yummy cum from whichever hole or spot you fill or cover it with. I'll do my next job performance review covered in your cum and tell my boss that it's your-my twin brother's-cum that's so thoroughly covered my face. Just please, Master, cum in my slutty little pussy and let me cum like the Sister-Slut I am!"

Hearing her describe all the things she'd do for him in such dirty detail, had Cam ready to boil and burst. But rather than just blasting her pink insides white, Cameron stopped his thrusting, causing his twin to groan at being so close but being denied the release they both longed for. Leaning down, he reached his hands around and began to fondle her tits that fit perfectly in his hands and to whisper in his sister's ear. "The things you just said you would do are so hot Callie. But I want to see if you can get me to cum just from you dirty talk alone. So here's what's gonna happen: I'm going to give you five more spankings, and after you've counted and thanked me for them, you're going to tell me a fantasy that you want your Master brother to do for you. Once you have, then you'll ask me for another spanking and we'll begin again. If I cum before we reach 5, I'll let you choose how we handle Jake. If I cum by the time we reach 3, you're going to call Kate up and tell her that the first dick she sucked wants to get into her other holes." Callie's breath hitched as he revealed that her best friend's first blowjob had been her own brother and neither of them had told her for years. Chuckling at her response, Cam continued, "And if you can get me off on just the first fantasy alone, we're going to act it out right after I fill this tight twat of yours. Sound good, my Sister-Slut?" he asked, as his fingers began to tease her nipples by pinching and pulling them.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 23-03-2024, 01:40 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by sri7869 - 26-03-2024, 02:48 AM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by Xossipyan - 30-03-2024, 07:42 AM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 01-04-2024, 10:31 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 08-04-2024, 02:29 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 08-04-2024, 02:30 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 08-04-2024, 02:32 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 05-05-2024, 06:08 AM