Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Misc. Erotica WEDDING CONFESSION
She didn't know what to do until a memory that she'd long forgotten came rushing back to the forefront of her mind. She remembered that time in high school when she'd gone looking for her brother in his room and had found a her favourite pair of panties lying on his bed. Initially disgusted, she'd wanted to scream when she saw the cum that was drying on them, but her morbid curiosity had taken ahold as she inched herself forward to reach out and swipe some onto her finger to taste. She hadn't had sex yet and Kate had been going on and on lately about giving head and how good jizz tasted. So she was only slightly disturbed to find that Cam's spunk didn't taste all that bad. As her brother was forcing himself on her in the present, she remembered that night when she'd masturbated for nearly three hours to the thought of tasting her brother's cum from the source, hot and fresh. Even Callie had to admit how hunky he was, and time had only made him more so.

As his cock rubbed her needy clit through her thong, and her pussy clenched in orgasm, she couldn't help herself. Callie turned her head into her twin's and lustfully whispered, "Please, big brother, please fuck me! Make me the Sister-Slut you've always wanted me to be. Fuck me on my wedding day and ruin me for my husband as you claim me like he never will! Fuck me with your big, fat cock Cam, please; I'll do whatever you say as long as you fuck me like you own me!"

Hearing those words, Cam let out a sound somewhere between a growl and a moan as he got off her and turned her over. Pulling her onto her hands and knees, he pulled her thong down to her knees and just shoved his cock in with little fanfare or resistance, Both of them moaned at the tight and full sensations as he buried himself balls deep, savouring the moment. Gripping her ass in his hands, they both moaned again, before Cam gave a firm yet playful smack to his twin's tattoo.

"Oooh," Callie cooed. "That was one, Master. Thank you for spanking me, Master. May your Sister-Slut have some more Master while you fuck her with the biggest cock she's ever seen?" Rather than answer, Cam just gripped her hips tight as he began to pound her pussy with everything he had. "O-O-OH-OH FU-FU-FUCK YES!" she cried in time with his trusts.

When he stopped, Callie moaned with disappointment, before feeling him grip her hair tight close to her skull and pull back sharply so that her back was bent and her hands were off the bed. "Who are you, slut?" he growled in her ear, so close she could feel his breath tickle and bounce around the ridges.

Remembering what his ex had complained about in college, Callie squeezed her pussy rhythmically around his cock as she said in her sexiest voice, "I'm your twin Sister-Slut, Master, here to please you with any of my fuckholes and dirty words. Your cock feels so good stretching my pussy like it's never been stretched before, I can't wait to feel you in my mouth and ass, Master. I'm your submissive little toy, Sir, and I meant what I said when I said I'll do whatever you say so long as you keep fucking me like you own me and my fuckholes."
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 23-03-2024, 01:40 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by sri7869 - 26-03-2024, 02:48 AM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by Xossipyan - 30-03-2024, 07:42 AM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 01-04-2024, 10:31 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 08-04-2024, 02:29 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 08-04-2024, 02:30 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 08-04-2024, 02:32 PM
RE: WEDDING CONFESSION - by neerathemall - 05-05-2024, 06:08 AM