Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Maksood pulled the car in his building premises...like her's his house too was very modern... Although it was smaller...but equally lavish. There were few of his servants working here and there. 
He parked the car in and in the meantime Kasturi adjusted herself off.
"Maybe we should take a leave...its getting late." Said Kasturi.
"You are home for the first time how could I let you go...please come inside...have some tea/coffee." He replied picking Shweta up in his arms. 
His son followed holding Kasturi's hands.

He made the guests comfortable and offered them some water first. Kasturi who was really thirsty gulped it all down in one go. 
"Sangeeta take care of kids...they are hungry." He ordered to a decent looking lady.
"Is she your wife ?" Kasturi asked.
"No...She is nanny...Hina left us all alone in this world." Maksood said.
"Ohh...I am so sorry." She said looking at both the father and the kid.
"Its Okay...I hope where ever she is...she is happy and thankful to you." He replied.

"Let me give you a tour of my little world...if you are up." He said... offering his hand once again.
Kasturi placed her's as she got up.
He showed her all of the ground floor and now they were going upstairs... Kasturi's bare arms touching his. His whole house had a very cozy feel to it...it was perfectly winded and felt fresh as a garden...it was a gentle feeling after all the scorching heat.

"This is my bedroom..." He said pushing the door open. 
"If you don't mind can I get rid of this shirt...its wet already." He said.
"Yeah Sure...its your house." She replied.
Maksood let her hands go and slid the cupboard. He unbuttoned himself and let the shirt fell on the ground... giving Kasturi a broad view of his masculinity.
"Gosh...he is strong." Kasturi gasped in her head. As she noticed his broad and chiseled shoulders...his back had a few scars too...which he was proudly flaunting as a badge of honour.
He took a half vest out and slid on his body...and came back to her.
He had got rid of his shoes too...while Kasturi was cluttering on with her stilletos.

"Here it is for kids." He resumed the tour. The corridor opened up to a big hall. It was all glass in one side with white curtains dbangd...it was perfect. 
"This is it...the small house." He said sinking on the sofa.
"It is beautiful...I like it very much." She replied sitting on the other one.
There was an awkward silence between them.... looking at each other with passionate eyes.
"Arrrhhmmm" Kasturi tried to break in and look away...he was still holding her hands.
"Arrrhmmm" she repeated and Maksood came back to reality.
"Ohhh...I am so Sorry.....I...I..I..." He ran out of words.
Kasturi was looking at him only... absorbing in every word he was saying.

"Saab Saab." They heard the voice...
Clearly Maksood didn't wanted to go...but he had to now.
"Please be comfortable...Pick the phone up and dial 1 if you need anything." He said.
"Its Okay...I think we should be going." Said Kasturi getting up on her feet.
"Are you hungry...I am hungry...My chef is making delicious Biryani today. Lets have lunch." He said and left before she could utter anything.
Kasturi looked around for a while then walked up to the glass wall...she slid the curtain and looked down.
There he was... Maksood... instructing a few suited men and his servants in the house. 
He turned around and looked up...as if knowing She will be watching.
Kasturi let the curtains go in a shock...but she undid it again...he was still looking up. And this time he waved at her.
She returned with a smile.

It was taking time and she was all alone in that hall.. she decided to walk down the stairs to the kids. As she was passing his room...she looked at the shirt he had dropped a few moments ago. 
She didn't knew what took her over...She walked in and picked it up. She closed her eyes as she sniffed off his scent off the fabric. It was intoxicating. She wanted to do it more. She gave it another try...and another and another. Forgetting about the reality completely.
Although Maksood approached all light feeted...but his servant called him again... giving Kasturi a fraction of seconds to drop off the shirt. But she couldn't let go of the thing she just did. Her breathing was certainly up. 

Maksood made sure...She knew...he had seen it all.
"Its almost ready...Just give us a few more minutes." He said...execusing himself off.
Kasturi returned to the hall...she were already regretting her decision...but her heart was also pounding hard for what was up next. 

Maksood returned and sat besides her at the middle sofa and turned on the movie. He gave her the remote to let her decide while he was focused on her only. 
Shuffling through channels...She passed by one where a woman was getting massaged by man.
"Hey...go back...Go..back." Maksood said... feeling an opportunity.
Kasturi who had seen it as well... returned.
And dropped off the remote...they started watching it all in complete silence.
The woman in the video looked really relaxed. The touches on her body were giving her magical effects. The towel...which only had been showing her shoulders was getting slipped lower and lower and once it totally came off... leaving the girl in television all bare back.
The woman had her hands on her eitger sides but the masseuse held her hands up... massaging her sides... leaving her breasts visible and touched occasionally...but it was soothing all the way.

It was apparent that Kasturi wanted to be massaged and that too so erotically.
"If you don't mind." Maksood made his move showing her his hands.
She turned her back towards him. 
He came in closer. As Kasturi took her hair off her back... giving him a full view of her back. Which only had a strap to hold her melons.
As soon as he placed his hands on her shoulders...her body electrified. She shivered... Maksood's smile broadened as he sniffed off the scent evaporating off this goddess of love.
He wanted to possess her and ruin her sacredness...he wanted to make her dirty...he wanted to drink all of her.

Slowly his hands started working... gently... taking the weight off her shoulders. He slid her pallu off her sleeves....and undid the rope on top end of her blouse. But still he couldn't get it off her shoulders...as it was almost a second skin to her. He needed to get rid of the strap that held it all.
His fingers started working on it....as he slid down on her back.
"What are you doing mister ?" Kasturi asked with a wicked smile...half turned...her cheeks red already.
"Nothing...I was just..." He replied and let it go for a while.
But returned again...this time with all assurity. Underneath it there was the hook of her bra and he unclasped that too. Letting her pressed treasure...resume on their original shape. 
His fingers were now all over her back. 
He came in really closer to her... leaving his breath on her right bare shoulder.... Kasturi's arms were holding her blouse on place... Although there was nothing she could do about the view he was getting of her melons above her shoulders.
Seeing no resistance whatsoever from her...he kissed her on the shoulder... Kasturi opened her eyes up...and turend to look at him...he was all hungry and turned on.. lust was all over his face.
As she rested again...his lips returned again to take away the pain....that had been on her shoulders for three years now. And soon his tongue came in...not to take away the pain anymore...but to possess her...to spoil her...to devour her.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 29-12-2018, 08:27 PM