Incest Sister in Law fucked by mistake
As you have read in the previous part that my wife Shilpa left for the temple along with her family members when I was asleep, and I was alone in the house with my sister in law Devki whom I mistakenly thought as my wife as she was wearing my wife's night dress and grouped her from behind in the dark. Later when I came to know that it is not my wife but my sister-in-law we both couldn't speak for a long time. But as inner desires kicks between a man and a woman then relationships and boundaries doesn't matter. We mutually agreed that it will be the first and the last time we will indulge into something like that and we fucked like there is no tomorrow. we both loved each other's sweat filled body laying over the other. 

[Image: 47797c8cb5d4dd958752633533ee976a.19.jpg]

After that day I became lusty for my sister in law but on the other hand she doesn't show any sign of lust or eagerness to have sex. I tried multiple times to pull her in the kitchen when my wife is not around and grab her boobs but every time she removes my hand as if nothing has ever happened between us. I was getting impatient day by day. One fine evening, I saw her going to the terrace after washing her clothes while all others were busy in the hall watching tv.  I thought that this is the only chance I got and I need to grab that. I made an excuse of smoking to my wife and went to the terrace. The terrace had an empty room where all used items and items which are quite old are kept. It was mainly used as a storage room. When I entered the terrace, I closed the gate of the terrace behind me so that no one can come to the roof from downstairs. 

Devki didn't noticed me coming to the roof. She was busy spreading her washed clothes. I thought this is the right time for me to do what I have to do. I moved towards her and even before she could understand anything, I grabbed her ass and pulled her towards me and tried to kissed her lips and placed my other hand on her neck so that she cannot move herself away any more. while doing all these I accidentally kicked the bucket in which all her washed clothes were there and the bucket fell on the roof with a  thunderous sound. 

[Image: 3.jpg]

Just like before, Devki started to resist and was trying to push me away. But I was not in the mood to let her go. After almost 5-7 minutes of licking her lips and squeezing her ass I let go of her when I didn't find any resistance from her. As soon as I let go of her she pushed me and indicated towards the roof adjacent to our building. There I saw a 2-3 year old kid staring at us. I was soo lost in Lust that I completely forgot that we were on the roof, which was open from all sides and could be seen from other buildings what we were doing.

Devki : Have you lost your mind ?

Me: I had no other options left.

Devki : What if some one else have seen us like this ?

Me: What to do ? I have tried to talk to you multiple times but you never listen to me.

Devki : Talk ? Every time you see me alone you try to grab my boobs or ass. Is this what you meant by talk ?

Me: I am craving to have sex with you more. I cannot forget that day how we have enjoyed multiple fuck sessions.

Devki : That is not possible anymore. All family members are there in the house.

Me : But...

Devki : And we have agreed that we will not talk about sex even after that day.

Me: I cannot help, I really have enjoyed in a long time apart from my wife with someone. And you too promised to let me enjoy the other hole too. Didn't you ?

Devki : That day had other scenarios and pls I dont want to talk about this (tears rolled down her eyes)

Devki started to walk towards the terrace door. I followed her from behind and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the store room.

Me: Why ? Is it because we ...

Devki : NOO... (even without letting me finish my sentence )

Devki turned towards me and hugged me tight and started to cry.

Me: Why ? Didn't you enjoyed that day ?

Devki : I enjoyed a lot and I crave for your dick every day from that day onwards. Every time I feel lonely I finger myself thinking how mercilessly you have fucked me. I enjoyed every bit of being a slut for you. But I am afraid what will happen if my husband or your wife find's out this.

Me: I laughed a little consoling her and told her not to worry about her husband as he is already outside the county. And regarding my wife she will not get any chance to know if she co operates with me. 

Saying this I started to smooch her lips again. And this time there was no resistance; in fact,  she was opening her mouth and her tongue was fighting with my tongue. My hands were working simultaneously without wasting any time. I pulled her nighty up till her chest and started to squeeze her melons. She was wearing a black bra and a black panty inside.

Me: After a long time I finally have found you. Will fuck you so hard that your scream can be heard from downstairs.

Devki (Smiling and continuing to smooch ) : Fuck me. Fuck me daily like I am your second wife.

Me: I will make you are my slut not my wife. Saying this I inserted by hand in her panties. It was not only wet but I was leaking juices.

I pulled her panties down and sat on my knees. She grabbed my hair as she knows now my mouth will act as a vacuum pump for her pussy. The moment my tongue touched her pussy lips her whole body shivered and just within few seconds she had her first orgasm. Her belly was shaking. She was literally out of breath that huge level of orgasm she had. 

Devki : you make me feel aaahhhhhhhhh like a unmarried virgin girl again.. mmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhh

I didn't say anything and kept on licking her pussy.

Devki : mmmm ahhhhhh plss lick it slowly mmmmmm aaahhhhhh

Devki : aahhhh mmmm aaahhhh plsss slowly or I will have orgasm again. ahhhhhhh

I kept on doing what I was doing while squeezing her boobs.

Devki : Plssssss ahhhhhmmmm listeeen aaaahhhmmmm I promise to let you fuck me daily aaahhhhh. lick it slowly plssss ahhhhhhhhh

While she was requesting to lick her pussy slowly I was tormenting her pussy lips and inserting my tongue as deep as possible to make her extremely horny. In the mid of all these she suddenly grabbed my head and held it tight on her pussy. Her whole body started to twich and then with a huge moan she had her 2nd orgasm. She was moaning so loud that easily people from downstairs can listen to her moan. So I put one of my hand on her mouth till she had her orgasm.

[Image: 186033-splatter-jhaad-diya.gif]

Devki had two rounds of orgasm simply by touching and licking. Now she is desperate to get fucked. 

Devki : You never listens to me. 

Me : (laughing) Enjoyed ?

Devki : I am not done yet. I need you you to fuck me now.

Me: i will fuck you but first lubricate my shaft.

Devki : Just like an obidient student sat on her knees and opened my zip and my dick flung open infront of her.

But before she could enter it in her mouth I turned sideways and told her that she needs to blow me in the open i.e the terrace. Devki without saying any word was looking towards me. 

Me: What you said you will be my slut. Now be my slut and do what I say.

It was almost getting dark now so from maximum of the roof we won't be visible. We both came to the open roof and I was standing, with my back supporting the wall. Devki sat on her knees and started with kissing my belly and then licking my belly with her tongue.
She then continued down my belly to my cock, grabbing hold of it and then moving her face against it, rubbing it on her cheeks and lips. “Oh Devki” I sighed and with that she took my entire cock into her mouth, her tongue slid on the tip and sank all the way to the hilt.

[Image: D6NdC0EKlustgcOw63cQnMyFeRaArdXAq7DHSh-J...SKX8eIMrAs]

I grabbed her hair as she began sucking my cock; I was hard as hell in seconds of being in her heavenly mouth and was beginning to fuck her mouth slowly. I looked down at her and could see she was fingering her pussy. I closed my eyes as she worked me up to boiling point, I was almost on the verge of cumming and was so tempted to cum in her mouth. Suddenly, there was a bang on the terrace door. Someone wants to come to the terrace.

Has someone seen us ? Has the kid informed his parents and they informed my wife ? Has they doubted and wanted to catch us red handed ? A thousand questions were arising in my mind that time but my hands were not in my control. One of my hand has holding Devki's hairs and the other one was holding her head so that she couldn't take out the dick from her mouth. As if the hands wanted to give Devki her dues. 

I kept on thrusting faster and it seems Devki is now breathless. She wants me to leave her , but I was on the verge of cumming. I grabbed her hairs tight and shoved my dick as much as I can in her mouth. She kept on hitting my thighs with her hand. Within few seconds I had a huge cum. But I didn't loose Devki's hairs and kept her face buried in between my thighs.

[Image: Jynx-Maze-brutal-throat-fuck-gif.gif]

After the cumshot was was releaved and now I can cleary hear the voice from the stairs and it's a very familiar voice of mine. My wife was on the stairs banging the door and she was calling both of our names to open the door. I looked towards Devki, she had drunk every single drop of my cum and there was a smile of satisfaction on her face. 

I was bit tensed as why my wife suddenly came to the roof. Thinking about all the possibilities, I went towards the door to open it.

Next Part Coming Soon based on feedback.
[+] 1 user Likes Indian True Lust stories's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sister in Law fucked by mistake - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 10:18 PM
RE: Sister in Law fucked by mistake - by Indian True Lust stories - 05-05-2024, 12:53 AM