Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar

Priyanka reached home and then went to college. The old man had money in his hand. He could have bought anything he wanted today. He went straight to the liquor store and bought the liquor he wanted. He also bought beedi packs. He went happily to his hut. He went to the hut, cleaned it, sat down, smoked beedi and started thinking. "Priyanka will pay when I ask. It's like my problem is solved. If she comes to the hut today, make her stay here today and have some kinky sex with her." Meanwhile his friend Gunda came there. Let me tell about Gunda, he is an old man's friend. Gunda is also the old beggar's age. But Gunda is messier and uglier than him. Both are begging together. Both share equally what they get.
Gunda: "What Ramu? You haven't come to the hut for a few days. Where did you go?"
Old man Ramu: "Nothing Gunda. I was roaming here and there."
Gunda: "Don't lie. You didn't come home even at night. I came to see you a couple of times. But you weren't home."
The old man did not know what to say.
Gunda: "Ramu you are hiding something from me. Tell me the truth, am I not your best friend?"
The old beggar did not know what to say
"Gunda I was in a house near here."
Gunda: "What? Where do you have a house? Whose house are you in?"
Old beggar: "Ramu, I was not well. I used to get wet when it rained. So I took shelter in a farm house near here."
Gunda: "Is it? How did they shelter you there for so long?"
Old beggar: "Yes gunda. That day I was about to die soaking in the rain. Then a woman took me inside the farm house and gave me shelter."
Gunda: "What? A girl sheltered you?"
Old beggar: "Yes."
Gunda: "Okay. Ramu beedi is there?"
Old beggar: "Yes there is. I will give it."
The old beggar Ramu opened the beedi packets he had brought. There were several beedi packets . Gunda is surprised to see that.
Gunda: "Ramu, you have brought so many beedi packets. Where did you have so much money. You are hiding something from me."
Old beggar Ramu: "I'm not hiding anything from you, gunda. It's just that the lady of that house gave me some money."
Gunda asked in surprise. "What? The madam of that house gave you so much money? She must be very rich."
Old beggar Ramu: "Yes gunda. That madam is very rich. She also told me to come again if I need help." This word came from the old beggar's mouth without his knowledge.
Gunda: "Did that madam tell you to come again if you need help? What will the madam do?"
Old beggar Ramu: "Madam goes to college."
Gunda: "What? Is that madam a college going girl? How old is she?"
Old beggar Ramu: "18 years old."
Gunda: "What are you saying? An 18-year-old girl pays you? How?"
Old beggar Ramu: "There is no one in her house now. Mom and dad have gone abroad. They will come back in three months. Today she went to college."
Gunda: : "What Ramu that lonely girl sheltered you  so long.  Who else is in the house?"
Old beggar Ramu: "She stays alone. A woman comes  to cook. After cook she will go."

Gunda: "That means you are alone in that house with a single girl the rest of the time."
Old beggar Ramu: "Yes gunda."
Both of them started smoking beedi. Gunda started thinking. "This Ramu has a lustful mind for women. Especially when she is alone with him, he won't let her go. He has charmed her and lured her into his trap. She pays him for it. I want to know the right thing. Let the truth come out of his mouth."
Old Beggar Ramu: "What are you thinking friend?"
Gunda: "Nothing mate. How does the girl look? She must be very innocent."
Old beggar Ramu: "Gunda you seem curious about that girl."
Gunda: "Nothing. Just curious."
Old beggar Ramu: "Yes gunda. Her name is Priyanka. A very innocent girl has just entered to youth."
Bully: "You're very lucky."
Old Beggar Ramu: "Why?"
Gunda: "You were alone with such a girl for so many days."
Old beggar Ramu: "Yes Gunda. She took me home and gave me shelter and kept me alive when I was supposed to die soaking in the rain."
Gunda: "You are taking money from that girl who has helped you so much without reciprocating?"
Old beggar Ramu: "I have done her a favour, Gunda."
Gunda: "Yes Ramu. Ha ha ha what can you do?"
Old beggar Ramu: "I can't say that. I promised her that I won't tell anyone."
Gunda: "Hey Ramu, why this secrecy between us. Aren't we equal sharers of whatever we got? Remember what favor I did when your wife died."
The old beggar Ramu is now in a dilemma. Didn't know what to do. After his wife's death, his friend Gunda allowed him to have sex with his wife.
Gunda lights another beedi "Ramu, is that girl beautiful to look at?"
Old beggar Ramu: "Yes Ramu what can I hide from you. Priyanka is a beautiful teenage girl with a beautiful milk white body. But an innocent who doesn't know anything about sex."
Bully: "How do you know that for sure?"
Old beggar Ramu: "Because I am the teacher who taught her sex."
Gunda: "Did you teach her about sex? Didn't she know about sex before? That means she a virgin right?"
Old beggar Ramu: "Yes she was a virgin."
Gunda: "Now she's not a virgin? Did you give her practical sex lessons?"
Old beggar Ramu: "Not so Gunda."
Bully: "Tell the truth."
Old beggar Ramu: "Yes Gunda. When I first prepared to have sex with her, I did not know that she is a virgin. I knew she was a virgin only when I tore her hymen."
Gunda : "Oh how lucky you are. At this age you have destroyed the hymen of a rich virgin girl."
Old beggar Ramu: "Yes Gunda. I would have felt better if I had known earlier that she is a virgin."
Gunda: "That's right. How could such a rich girl give away her virginity to someone like you."
Old Beggar Ramu: "That is a great story."
Gunda: "Tell me, Ramu. What happened from the first day."
Old beggar Ramu: "Okay, I have brought liquor. Let's drink and talk."
The old beggar Ramu brought a bottle of liquor and poured a glass each for both of them. Both of them added soda to it and started drinking it.
Gunda: "Ramu the story of you destroying the virginity of that rich virgin Priyanka is more intoxicating than alcohol. Tell it."
Old beggar Ramu: "It was raining a lot that day. I was sitting outside her house compound soaking wet and shivering with cold. I don't know how she saw me. She took me inside the house and treated me. My cold did not subside after covering me with two blankets. Then she got worried and tried to warm me up. She came inside my blanket and hugged me. Even now I didn't notice her properly. But after Priyanka hugged me, my cold is reduced. But I just slept like that."
Gunda: "You just lay there like that? It's impossible."
Old Beggar Ramu: "Yes Gunda. As I was shivering in the cold, no other thought came to me. But then Priyanka's warm embrace eased me and I started to have another thought. To tell the truth, I didn't notice her properly in that cold. Even now we were inside the blanket and could not see each other. I was wearing only a lungi but Priyanka was wearing a night pant and a shirt.
But the scent of womanhood coming from Priyanka's body was heating me up. I couldn't control myself. I even hugged her once to know what her reaction would be. Maybe she felt like she is protecting me from the cold. She did not protest when I hugged her. But I felt like two small cotton balls are rubbed against my chest. It didn't take long to realize that those are Priyanka's boobs and not cotton balls."
Gunda: "Does she have such small boobs?"
Old beggar Ramu: "Yes Gunda she is a teenage girl. She has just turned eighteen. Now her body is not like that. Since she came into my hands all her parts have grown a little because of my care."
Gunda: "I know your cleverness. If she is quiet, you would have raised the child in her stomach too. Well, tell me what happened next."
Old beggar Ramu: "Then I took courage and placed my hand on her back. Even now there is no response from her. Then slowly I started playing my hand on her back. Then I realized. She is not wearing a bra. So her boobs are directly pressed against my chest. Like that for some time. I am rubbing her back. Her breathing speeded up a bit. Then I realized that she started enjoying my every action. Now I made up my mind that I have to sex with her.
Gunda you should know. I have not had sex for the last 25 years. You haven't even had sex. Today I got a good chance so I decided to continue."
Gunda: "Ramu, listening to you, my dick is getting hard. Then what should be your situation?"
Old Beggar Ramu: "Yes Gunda. My situation was not much different from this at that time. Down below my dick was erect. But I didn't know Priyanka's mind well. So proceeded slowly.
I moved my hand  rubbing her back earlier and started rubbing it till her buttocks. I was moving from her neck till her hips. She is still sleeping with her fist clenched and hugging me slightly crookedly. Made her lie upright. Now with my one hand I rubbed her back and put my other hand on her stomach. Ah, the wonderful belly. I put my one hand inside her shirt and started rubbing her stomach. What a wonderful skin. My hand is sliding on her smooth skin. I had never touched the skin of such a girl before in my life. Like that, her stomach was very flat. Amazing belly with no fat. Feeling that I could not control myself anymore, I immediately kissed my lips on her cheek. I started feeling the softness of her skin with my lips. I don't know if it was because I kissed her cheek or because of the foul smell of my mouth she loosened her fist and loosened the hug. Now there is some gap between us. Taking this opportunity I put my hand inside her shirt and tried to touch her nipple. Couldn't because her shirt was tight."
Gunda: "Lo Ramu why didn't you taste her lips."
Old beggar Ramu: "Gunda, you know the smell of my mouth. If I put my mouth on her mouth immediatly, she would push me and run away. If she gets a little hot and put mouth to mouth, she won't do anything."
Gunda: “Okay what happened next?
Old Beggar Ramu: "I was frustrated when I couldn't reach her boobs. Then I started unbuttoning her shirt buttons one by one, rubbing her back with one hand, kissing her soft cheek with my lips. Nothing is visible. But the touch of her wonderful skin is pleasurable. Now we both started sweating. .The scent of the perfume she put on her body mixed with her sweat and the scent of her femininity intoxicated me.
I slowly unbuttoned all the buttons and moved her shirt to either side of her body. I immediately took courage and placed my hand on Priyanka's left boob. Gunda is impossible to explain my next mood."
Gunda curiously asked "Ramu what happened? Did Priyanka protest?"
Old beggar Ramu: "No gunda. I didn't feel my hand on a woman's boobs. Instead it felt like a small lump of butter. Priyanka's boobs are soft like a small lump of butter. Then I squeezed Priyanka's boobs very slowly. She didn't protest but gently  "Ah uh" I heard Priyanka's lovely voice at that moment. At the same time, the scent of nectar emanating from her center hit my nose. Now this girl will not protest anything I do next.
Then I moved my mouth down kissing her cheek and placed it on her right boob. So I squeezed her left boob with my one hand and slowly opened my mouth and put her right boob inside my mouth. Wow what a wonderful indescribable. I still get goosebumps when I remember the first moment I put my mouth on her breast. Her whole breast is going inside my mouth. I was sucking like that. After sucking for some time, I put my tongue on her nipples. Small nipples. "Ah ah" my little one is not listening to me as I was sucking it.
Then I moved my hand down and put it on her navel. I wanted to lick every part of her body. But I just felt that now is not the right time.
Then I played one of my fingers in her navel and put the other finger inside her night pant elastic. Then I put my full hand inside her night pant. Gunda then I felt like an electric shock hit my body."
Gunda: "What happened Ramu? Don't bother me. Tell me properly."
Old beggar Ramu: "Gunda!!!! Priyanka is not wearing panty. My hand directly got her raw pussy. I was sucking both of Priyanka's boobs one by one and massaging her nipple. Loud moans are coming out of her mouth. This is the right time to taste her lips. Knowing that, I put my mouth directly into her mouth.
   She didn't open her mouth. Licking her tender lips with my lips I tried to insert my tongue inside her mouth. Still I was not successful. Then tried inserting a finger inside her vagina. Then she opened her mouth saying "ahhh ahhh". Who can stop me now? Searching her mouth, I sucked in her nectar. Juice started pouring from her pussy. Now I prepared for the next step. Lay her upright and climb on top of her. I didn't know the emotion on her face because all this is happening under the blanket. I was slowly moving my finger back and forth inside her vagina while sucking her tongue. She reached the point of releasing juice. She poured juice on my hand. I put my finger in my mouth and taste her juice. It was very tasty. After she squirted, my cock is also eager to squirt into her pussy. Without delay I removed her night pant. Immediately I spread her legs and buried my face inside her thighs. Licking her soft thighs and inner thighs, licked and licked her bottom and drank the rest of her juices. She didn't respond till now, she placed her hands on my bald head while licking her pussy with my tongue and started rubbing. Her hands are also very tender. Then, licking like that, I moved up and buried my face in the valley of her chest and started sniffing. I started sniffing like a dog with both of her boobs But I did not open my mouth. Then a wonderful thing happened. Priyanka is creasing my bald head, held my face and placed it on her boobs. When a girl gives her nipple to my mouth to suck, does I let go? Sucking eagerly I took off my lungi. It moved towards her face like that. Now my dick is right on top of her pussy. Kissed her deeply and pressed properly. Oh my god her pussy is so tight. She is writhing in pain. I didn't take my mouth off hers. Slowly the head of my dick got a layer inside her pussy. I understood what it is. Gunda now I know that she is a virgin. I left her mouth to exclaim with pleasure. She let out a loud breath and said "What are you doing. Don't do all this." Then I asked her "Are you a virgin?" She blushed at the pain and said, "Hmm." My desire increased to destroy the virginity of this rich beautiful little girl with my dirty dick. While all this is going on, I had not taken my dick out of hers. Before she could say anything else I put my mouth in hers and pushed my dick forward. My dick tore her virginity and moved forward. Slowly started to fuck her. As time went by her pain lessened and she started rubbing my back in pleasure. She left the juice again. Immediately I pushed hard with passion and directly anointed male semen to her womb for the first time. Too bad she didn't even think about condoms. She had unprotected sex with me and took my sperm into her fertile womb. We slept like that. I forgot to tell you. All this happened in the hall of her house."
Gunda: "Then what happened?"
Old beggar Ramu: "In the morning when the worker lady came and the bell rang, both of them woke up. Priyanka got scared and sent me to her bedroom. Once I get a chance to go to the bedroom, I am not one to leave. I pampered her and had sex with her many times. She is innocent. Trust her and marry her inside the house."
Gunda: "Didn't the worker lady get suspicious for so long?"
Old Beggar Ramu: "Hers is another story."
 How he showed Suma that he had sex with Priyanka and her husband was a eunuch. Ramu says she is worried about childlessness.
Gunda: "All in all you are lucky."
Meanwhile, the old man's phone rang. Priyanka called. The old man picked up the phone. "I will be late. I will come directly to your hut. Bring the food parcel. Then let's go to our house."
Gunda: "Do you have a mobile with you?"
Ramu: "My wife has given it. She comes here at night."
Gunda: "Okay, I'll stay here. I have to see that beauty."
Ramu: "No, that's a risk. Do something. When she comes, you come on the pretext of bringing a parcel of food."
Bully: "Okay."
Two drank alcohol and slept. In the evening, Ramu explained to Gunda what food to bring. Gunda was standing at a distance waiting for Priyanka to come.
[+] 6 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 02-05-2024, 07:50 PM