Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar
Priyanka came upstairs and called her husband downstairs for breakfast.
Old man: "Did Suma go home?"
Priyanka: "Yes"
Old man: "Now we are the only two in the house as you said earlier."
Priyanka: "Yes why?"
Old man: "Nothing. Will you put on the new shorts you brought yesterday for your husband with your own hands?"
Priyanka: "What a dirty wish you have."
Old man: "Hmm my dear. Then I will put your panty."
Priyanka: "You are so vain. I am already wearing panty."
Old man: "Okay come closer. I will untie your panty and then put them back on."
Priyanka: "Don't do that. Once you say it, you won't leave it undone. I will wear your shorts for you as per your wish."
Saying that she came near him. As soon as Priyanka came close, the old man pulled her up and hugged her. Priyanka tried to get away from him.
Priyanka: "Leave me alone. Let's have breakfast first. Anyway there is no one to stop you at home."
Old man: "To prevent what my queen?"
Priyanka: “You want to tell me that?
Old man: "Yes my dear. Your husband did not understand."
Priyanka: "You are smart . What else is stopping you to have sex with me."
Old man: "Hmm you are clever. Are you really wearing panty?"
He put his hand on her buttocks saying "ok I will see." His hand found the straps of her panty hose. The old man's fingers began to move over the "V" shaped band next to her bare buttocks. Priyanka's face is on the old man's chest. Her hand is rubbing his back.
Priyanka: "You don't trust wife's words. You are looking for  that i am wearing panty or not."
Old man: "No Chinna. Taking off your panty is my favorite thing. Also that triangle inside your panty is my favorite spot. Let's take a bath together tomorrow. I will shave your hair. Ahh the thought of my wife's bald pussy gives me a thrill in my body."
Saying that, he squeezed her buttocks once.
Priyanka: "Okay, you just want me to wear shorts? Anyway, once you say it, you won't leave it undone. Okay, I'll wear it for you. What else do you want?"
Old man: "So many. I will tell you when the time comes."
Priyanka placed her face on his chest and said, "Ree, we have been having unprotected sex for the last two days. I am worried that I might get pregnant. If I am pregnant, what should I do next?"
The old man smiled, "Anyway, you will be the mother and I will be the father. You can feed me and the baby with your breast milk." He said and squeezed her buttocks again.
Priyanka: "If I am serious you will find it funny." Saying that, she knelt in front of him to put knickers on him.
Kneeling down, Priyanka picked up the new shorts and lungi she had brought for him. When she raised her face, there is her husband's smoldering dick in front of her. Priyanka gave a sexy laugh once she saw her husband's dick squirming with excitement. The old man thought it is the right time and he rubbed his dick on her sexy lips. The pre-cum oozing from the old man's dick hit Priyanka's lips. Priyanka smiled a little and moved her face. She turned back to face him and tongued his pre-cum seductively on her lips. Seeing this intoxicating reaction of his young wife, the old man became even more excited. Again he tried to move his dick to her lips. Then Priyanka held his dick in her left hand and asked, "My husband seems to have a different desire."
Old man: "Ahh Chinna, you are acting very sexy today. Let's drink some white protein mix before you eat."
Priyanka didn't understand the white protein mix he mentioned. But she knew what he wanted from her. Looking into her husband's eyes, she pressed her soft lips on the tip of his cock. Priyanka has never done it so slowly when she sucked the dick two or three times till now. Today she too decided to take it slow. The old man closed his eyes at the sensation when her tender lips touched the tip of his cock. This motivated Priyanka even more.
She placed a sweet kiss on the tip of her husband's penis. Her old husband trembled. Priyanka placed her nose on the tip of his cock once and sniffed. The smell of pre-cum mixed with her husband's urine turned her on. She moved the foreskin of his penis slightly back with her left hand and pressed his testicle with her right hand and licked the tip of the red penis with her tongue. While Priyanka is passionately licking her husband's pre-cum, the old man is enjoying the touch of his wife's hot tongue with his eyes closed. Priyanka raised her eyes from time to time and observed the emotions on her husband's face. Then she licked both sides of his cock from its tip to his testicles. The old man now started playing with Priyanka's hairs enjoying the sexual pleasure his wife was giving him. Priyanka licked the old man's balls which were as big as tennis balls. Then Priyanka again put her mouth on the tip of her husband's cock. Instead of licking it, she began to slurp like an ice cream cone. This is going on for five minutes. Now the old man moved his wife's hand away from his penis and moved his hips in front of her and began to have intercourse with her mouth with his penis. This is new for Priyanka. She loved this new experience. She placed both her hands on the old man's buttocks and started pushing his hips towards her mouth. The old man is saying "Uh uh ahh oh ahh". Priyanka is watching her husband's happiness with her amazed eyes. Then suddenly the old man's dick swelled in Priyanka's mouth. The old man first poured his white slime into his wife's mouth. Half of it went straight to Priyanka's throat. And so the old man poured his juice in all Priyanka's holes. Priyanka tasted a man's semen for the first time in her life. The old man did not remove his dick from Priyanka's mouth until she swallowed his cum in her mouth completely. The old man now took out his dick from her mouth and smeared a small amount of sperm on her lips with his dick.
Priyanka pushed the old man away asking "what have you done."
Old man: "What have I done Queen. I gave you rare fresh protein. You cannot find it everywhere when you want it. How did it taste? There is some on your lips and you taste it with your tongue."
Priyanka: ""It's dirty."
Muuka: "Not dirty my queen. I got this much strength only after drinking the juice of your pussy."
As he said, Priyanka licked the rest of his cum on her lips. She thought it tasted good. But she is not answered.
Priyanka dressed her husband in knickers. The old man picked up his wife and came downstairs to have breakfast.
After breakfast, Priyanka giggled and stepped back to get away from the old man pulled her up on his shoulders and carried her upstairs. The old man entered the room and hugged his second wife  sucking the nectar from her lips and squeezing hard to test the softness of her buttocks. Priyanka is joking before, got involved in her husband's sexual intercourse as her lust increased and put her hand inside his lungi and rubbed the standing dick. Meanwhile, her phone rang. Priyanka pushed the old man away and picked up the phone. The call came from her college. They asked to come to college immediately today. Priyanka told this to her husband.
Old man: "What time at night are you coming?"
Priyanka: "I don't know. It's dangerous for you to be here. Go home."
Old man: "How can I be without you."
Priyanka thought. Then she gave the old phone from her house to the old man.
Priyanka: "You keep this. I will call you when I come."
Old man: "Okay. I needed some money. It's been a long time since I begged."
Priyanka immediately paid him out of pity.
Priyanka: "You shouldn't talk like that. Ask me when you need money."
Old man: "Okay."
Priyanka is ready and first sent the old man away and asked him to stand a little distance. Then she locked home and reached the old man's place.
Priyanka: "Show me your hut from a distance. I will come there in the evening and pick you."
The old man said ok and showed his hut to Priyanka. She left for the college and the old man went to his hut. On the way, Priyanka called Suma and asked her not to come today or tomorrow.

Can Priyanka go to her husband's hut tonight?
What can the old man do if she goes to the hut?
[+] 8 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 29-04-2024, 05:40 PM