Adultery Seduction of My Homely Wife Padma
     I knew that things are not going to be same with my Padma. She will never look at me the same way she was doing till now. I felt a little disheartened but letting go of this secret was giving me so much relief. She has to accept me the way I am. I reached home. I prepared myself for the worst possible outcome and gathered courage to face it. I rang the bell. She opened the door with her head bent down and went away without even talking to me. I understood that my plan worked out. I went to the hall and tried looking for my laptop, if it was present at the same spot where I left. But it was not there. I started searching it and went into the office room but could not find it. Padma suddenly came from behind me. She was folding her hands and asked “Are you looking for your laptop?”

Me: Ahhh. No, I was just….
Padma: Save your explanation it’s in the bedroom. Go take it.

She stormed into the kitchen. That angry look on her face and that sarcastic way of talking to me made me scared like never before. This is what I have to probably deal with for not sure how many days. Worst is yet to come I guess, I thought to myself. I went and took my laptop and quickly opened it. I noticed that the audio player was kept open. May be she deliberately kept it open to let me know that she listened to it.

For the next couple of days we have not spoken to each other at all. I was so scared to bring that conversation up and she was too angry to talk about it. I learnt the lesson in a hard way. I would have spoken to her directly instead of making her listen to the audio. May be it was too much for her, given the fact that I was talking about her with a different guy. So, I decided to talk to her directly. It was a weekend evening. I noticed her watching some comedy movie in the TV. Thinking that she might probably be in a light mode, I went to her and started:

Me: Padma
Padma: (looked at me seriously and said) What?
Me: I know you are angry with me for what I did. I am sorry. My intention was not to hurt you.
Padma: Then what? What was you intention Mohan? To make me happy? You really thought listening to it will make me happy? Do you see it on my face now?
(She was furious and her eyes turned red)
Me: I am really sorry Padma. I don’t know what to say. Please don’t cry.
Padma: Then why you did that Mohan? What type of man do that?
Me: I was insecure with my inability to please you in bed and that kind of developed those feelings.
Padma: Did I ever complain? All I want is to be a loyal wife to you and have a good time. Why did your imagine that I am expecting more and that too from other guys?
Me: No no. Its nothing to do with you at all. You are my dream girl. Most beautiful girl I have ever met and I could not believe that I get to be your husband. I am so happy about it. But somewhere I feel that because of me you are unable to enjoy and full fill your sexual desires completely. There are so many men who would line up to get an opportunity with you. You are that hot. That’s why I thought that, I do not have any right to limit you from exploring other things just because I am married to you and it’s a lifestyle I desired as well. There was no negative feelings about it and its pretty common in the cities.
Padma: Are you mad? How can you even think that deep without have a clue of what I think? Listen Mohan. There is no need to feel insecure about you. After all you are my husband and my first love. I am happy with whatever I get. Even if I am not, there is no way I can sleep with other men. For me sex is not an important need at all. My tradition and purity is more important to me than anything else.

Me: I know it Padma. But my opinion is that you have never actually experience the true sex with somebody who is an expert.
Padma: I DON’T WANT IT. Will you stop saying those things. You spoiled my mind. All I could think of was only this since I heard that filthy recording.
Me: Okay okay. Calm down. I will never bring it up again. Will you forgive me please?
Padma: Only if you stop doing it again.
Me: I will. Please forgive me.
Padma: Show the other phone through which you were doing it?
(I gave it and shared the password)
Padma: You use it only for office purpose (she thought I brought the new phone for office work). No more of such ugly conversations and you must not take that phone to office as I cant trust you having it without my presence.
Me: Agreed to all of your orders. Please forgive me.
Padma turned away from me and went to kitchen. I went behind her and hugged her.
Me: I am sorry Padma.
She finally smiled and kissed me on my cheek.
Padma: You naughty and dirty husband.

That’s how the revelation of my fantasy to my wife happened. Though I acted like all nice guy, my mind continue to wander with the thought that my wife is aware of my cuckold fantasies. They may probably never come true but there can be any possible trigger that can advance things forward. I was in no hurry and just happy to have successfully managed the situation. I certainly understood by then that I can’t afford to re-initiate such conversations.
[+] 6 users Like MohiniMadhu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of My Homely Wife Padma - by MohiniMadhu - 25-04-2024, 11:11 AM
RE: Seduction of My Homely Wife Padma - by dilema - 01-05-2024, 03:55 AM