Adultery Requiem for the Moon
Chapter 4: Morning Surprise 

The silky sheets still smelled of him, the memory of his touch lingering on my skin like an intoxicating perfume. I couldn't help but smile as I stretched languidly, the afterglow of last night's tryst with Satish warming my core. It had been years since I'd felt so alive, so desired. My heart raced at the mere thought of him, and the way he looked at me as if he could devour me whole. I could get used to this newfound attention, this reawakening of once-dormant desires.

Lost in my reverie, I was caught off guard when there was a rap on my door. "Come in," I purred, expecting the waiter to refill my water carafe. Imagine my surprise when Amzad, Satish's lecherous friend and a notorious pimp, waltzed in. A coy smile danced on my lips. I'd heard so much about him, and now, here he was, in the flesh.

"Rumor has it you had quite the night," he said, a wicked glint in his eye as he sauntered closer to the bed. His gaze swept over me, almost like a predator sizing up his prey, but I didn't mind this particular brand of attention. In fact, it sent shivers down my spine.

I sat up, letting the sheet fall to my waist, revealing my naked torso. "And what if I did?" I asked, feeling bold and brazen. Amzad circled me like a prowling tiger, his eyes never leaving my body. I arched my back, emphasizing my assets, and watched as his pupils dilated.

"Satish wasn't exaggerating, I see," he purred, his voice low and gravelly. "You are a sight to behold, Mrs. Chopra."

"Call me Sravanee ," I purred back, extending my hand. He took it, but instead of shaking it, he brought it to his lips, his hot breath tickling my skin as he gently kissed my knuckles. I shivered.

"Well, Sravanee ," he drawled, "I've got a proposition for you."

Intrigued, I leaned in. "And what might that be?"

"I've a very... exclusive party tonight," he began, his voice dripping with promise, "and I'd love for you to be the star attraction."

My heart began to race, both excited and terilled at the prospect. A part of me knew I should say no, that I should draw the line, but another part of me was already yearning for more. More of this life. More of these men. More of this power.

"What do you say?" Amzad asked, penetrating me with his emerald eyes.

I hesitated for a moment, weighing my options, but in the end, the pull of this new world was too strong. I locked eyes with him, my decision made. "I'm in."

"Wonderful," he purred, a wicked smile playing on his lips. "Satish, get her ready. She's to be the Belle of the ball tonight."

As I lay there, surrounded by these two dominant men, a thrill coursed through my veins. I was Sravanee  now, and Sravanee  wasn't scared of anything.

As Satish led me away, Amzad's words echoed in my ears, "Tonight, Sravanee , you're mine."

What did this mean for my future? I didn't know, but for tonight, I was going to embrace every single moment.

Write a short continuation for this I've a party tonight and I'd love for you to be the star attraction scene.

Amzad picked up my chin, his gaze boring into mine. "What do you say?"

I hesitated, weighing the consequences of my decision. If I agreed, there would be no turning back. I'd be drawn further into their world of glamour, power, and twisted pleasures. But the allure was irresistible.

"I'm in." The words left my lips before I could stop them.

"Excellent," Amzad purred, a wicked smile playing on his lips. "Satish, get her ready. She's to be the Belle of the ball tonight."

As Satish led me away, I glanced over my shoulder at Amzad, our eyes locking one last time before I was whustled away to be transformed.

The preparations were nothing short of extravagant. My hair was styled into an elaborate updo, adorned with dazzling jewels, and my makeup was flawless, accentuating my features. A stunning, form-fitting gown of the deepest red was dbangd around my body, clinging to every curve. It left little to the imagination, but I somehow felt powerful, not exposed.

When I looked in the mirror, I didn't recognize the woman staring back at me. She exuded confidence and desire, two traits I never thought I possessed.

Satish returned, offering me a glass of champagne. "To the night ahead," he toasted

I sipped the bubbly concoction, the fizzle in my mouth belying the turmoil inside me. My heart raced as we stepped out onto the balcony, overlooking the grand ballroom below. The room was filled with the city's elite, all dressed to the nines.

Amzad appeared at my side, his hand resting on my bare shoulder. "Ladies and gentlemen," he announced, his voice booming through the room, "presenting the Belle of the Ball, the enigmatic and irresistible..." He paused for dramatic effect, "Aria."

Applause and cheunts erupted from the crowd as I descended the staircase, the material of my gown swirling around me. All eyes were on me, and I basked in the attention.

The evening passed in a blur of small talk and flattery, but my mind was elsewhere, anticipating the debauchery that would come later. As midnight approached, I felt a hand on my lower back, guiding me away from my current conversation.

"Your presence is required," Satish whispered in my ear.

I followed him willingly, my body tingling with anticipation.

The room he led me to was dimly lit and filled with the scent of expensive cologne and perfume. The large four-poster bed dominated the room, adorned with silk sheets and an assortment of chcuffs and whips on one of the posts.

"Strip," Amzad purred in my ear, helping me undress. Satish undressed as well, and soon, we were all naked, flesh against hot flesh.

Amzad gripped my wrists, pinning them above my head as he slid into me from behind. With my legs spread, Satish moved in front of me, his hardness rubbing against my wet folds. Their eyes met over my shoulder as they began to thrust in unison.

I arched my back, moanng with pleasure as they used my body like a toy. "Yes, make your whore moan," I begged, my inhibitions gone.

Amzad's grip on my wfists tightened as he picked up the pace, his breathing ragged in my ear. Satish's tongue flicked over my nipple, his other hand massaging my breast. The sensations were overwhelming, and I was close to the edge.

"Where do you want it?" Satish grunted, his thrusts becoming more erratic.

"Yes, mark me," I gasped, my back arching even more.

Satish obliged, biting down harshly on my shoulder as Amzad came inside me at the same time. They released my wrists, and I collapsed forward onto the bed, panting, my body on fire.

Amzad pulled out, and before I could catch my breath, he knelt behind me. " Your turn, brother," he said, nudging Satish forward.

I looked over my shoulder at the lust in their eyes and knew this was just the beginning of my training.
[+] 1 user Likes Erotica_King's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 09:43 AM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 02:08 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 02:10 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 06:46 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 06:51 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Hornytamilan23 - 23-04-2024, 07:04 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 09:12 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 08:39 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Hotyyhard - 23-04-2024, 10:22 PM