Adultery Requiem for the Moon
Chapter 2 : At the Office

Mom sauntered into the office, her hips swaying in perfect rhythm with the seductive beats playing in the background. The air was thick with anticipation as her heavy breasts bounced underneath the sheer, noodle strap blouse, threatening to spill out of the meager fabric. The neckline plunged down to her navel, revealing a generous amount of cleavage, leaving little to the imagination. Her full, dark nipples hardened under the greedy gazes of her colleagues and clients alike, who openly admired her sensual curves. Mom knew eyes were glued to her voluptuous figure, and she relished the attention.

The transparent saree clung to her curvy thighs, accentuating each roll of her plump hips and ample buttocks. She sat at her desk, crossing her legs and exposing a glimpse of her lace-trimmed panties. Mom had always known how to captivate a room, and today was no exception. She wielded her sensuality like a weapon, and every man and woman in the room was her willing target. She perused a document, running a manicured nail over her plump bottom lip, aware of the heated glances following her every move.

As she leaned over her desk, her blouse gaped further, revealing the deep valley between her breasts and a hint of lace. The musky scent of her arousal wafted through the air, only height ening the tension in the office. The cool air conditioning caressed her damp skin, sending shivers down her spine. Mom glanced up, catching the lustful stare of her new intern, I, who was trying to hide his erection behind his laptop. She smirked to herself, adding fuel to the fire by leaning back in her chair, providing him—and all others—an even better view of her heaving cleavage.

The day dragged on, but the sexual tension in the air was palpable. Mom's phone buzzed, vibrating against her thigh. A wicked smile spread across her face as she read the message from a secret admirer, instructing her to meet him in the supply closet.

With a coy wink at I, she sauntered out of the room, her hips swaying with each step. Her heart raced with anticipation as she slipped inside the dimly lit closet, where her soon-to-be lover awaited. The door clicked shut, and the real fun could begin.

Meanwhile, I's curiosity got the better of him. He needed to know who the lucky man was that had captivated his mother's attention. Tiptoeing down the hallway, he peeked through the keyhole just as his boss, Mr. Thompson, pinned Mom against the wall, devouring her hungrily. I's shock turned to arousal as he watched his boss's hand disappear under her blouse, cup her breast, and squeeze roughly. Mom's moans filled the small space, sending shivers down I's spine.

Tentatively, he unzipped his pants, unable to resist the urge to relieve himself as he spied on the erotic scene unfolding before him. His hand stroked his hardening length, in time with Mr. Thompson's thrusts, as he came just as Mom's muffled screams of pleasure echoed through the closet.

Shortly after, Mom emerged from the closet, flushed and disheveled. I returned to his desk, trying to appear inconspicuous as possible. However, it was too late; she had seen the lust in his eyes, and a mischievous glint lit her own. "I, can I see you in my office?" she purred, her voice dripping with innuendo.

Inside her office, she locked the door and pressed him against the wall. "I saw you, watching," she breathed, her voice a low growl. "And I want more."
[+] 2 users Like Erotica_King's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 09:43 AM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 02:08 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 02:10 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 06:46 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 06:51 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Hornytamilan23 - 23-04-2024, 07:04 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 09:12 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Erotica_King - 23-04-2024, 08:39 PM
RE: Requiem for the Moon - by Hotyyhard - 23-04-2024, 10:22 PM