Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
banana

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of someone entering the house. I checked the clock and it was 5:00 AM! Wow, I thought, did my mom and Uncle Shyam really have such a long fuck session! I was amazed at both of their stamina. But Alas, I wasnt able to see it with my own eyes. I felt somewhat cheated. I went back to sleep hoping that when Uncle Shyam gets back, hell tell me the whole story (and perhaps even call me to his house and play with my cock!)

I woke up again at 9:00 AM to the sound of the doorbell. Since I knew my mom would be exhausted after last nights sex session, I decided to open the door. I wore my pants and went downstairs and soon opened the door. It was Haria. He greeted me and came in and started working towards cleaning the house. Going back to my room, I was still disappointed that I wasnt able to catch the events of last night. I turned on my PC and was going through my emails when I noticed a peculiar subject line on one of them: Parting Gift!. As I clicked on the link, I realized immediately that this was Uncle Shyams email id! And there was an attachment  a video!

I immediately knew that my prayers were heard!

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 07:37 PM