Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Nekamo na kore, amar kotha ta shon bhalo kore! (Quit pretending and listen to me very carefully!), he continued, Ami koyek bochor aage ekjon naami gundar theke prochur taka dhar niyechilam. Ekhon obdi ferod dite parini. Somoy periye geche tai o amae khub marattok bhabe khujje! Amae koyek diner jonno underground hote hobe. Ami or taka jogar howar sathe sathei abar fire asbo. (A couple of years back I borrowed some money from a well-known thug in our area. I havent been able to clear that debt. Time has run out and now hes searching for me quite aggressively.)

Apni chole jachen (Youre leaving), to my surprise, my mom actually sounded sad.

Kichu korar nei. Jetei hobe. Chinta koris na, Shikha darling. Ami joto taratari shombhob taka jogar kore fire asbo. (I dont have a choice. I have to go. Dont worry, Shikha darling. Ill try to gather the money as soon as possible and come back.), he assured her. Toke erom eka chere jete iche toh korche na. (I dont feel like leaving you here alone, though.)

My mom was silent for sometime. Both of them were. I thought for sure my sweet devoted mother might actually be feeling bad that Uncle Shyam was leaving. With him gone, there would be no one left to guide her down the depths of depravity and especially now, when she had just started to embrace it. Finally, after a long drawn-out 2-minute pause, my mom said, Apnake chara ekhane amar bhalo lagbe na, Shyam Babu! (I wont feel good staying here without you, Shyam Babu!)

Whoa! I was totally shocked when I heard that from her!

Shyam Uncle just laughed, Jani re, amar paripakka khanki! Toke chara je amaro mon lagbe na. Kintu ki korbo Upae nei. Jetei hobe. (I know, my mature slut! Without you, even my mind wont stick to one place. But what can I do There is no other option. I have to leave.).

Please taratari fire asar chesta korben. (Please, try to come back soon.), she said, her voice cracking.

Cheshta korbo. Jawar aage tor sathe ekta shesh raat katate chai. Amar bairer dorja khola ache. Tui jodi prothombar nijer paye hete amar ei goriber ghore eshe toke chodar soubhaggo dibi tahole ektu santite jete partam. (Ill try my best. Before leaving, however, I wound wish to spend one last night with you. My outer door is open. If you can come to my humble home on your own for the first time and allow me to have the honor of fucking you, then I could leave with a satisfied heart.)

My mom was silent for another two minutes  possibly contemplating what she was going to do. Finally, she said, Bunty ke shuye porte din aage. (Let Bunty go to sleep, first.)

I was thoroughly shocked when she said that. For all this time, I assumed that she had only given in to her desires because Uncle Shyam  and others  had forced her into submission. Now, she was willingly accepting to go this old pot-bellied perverts house  a pervert who only a year ago meant nothing to her  for a fuck session!

Uffff tui eta bole ja kore diechis na! Sunei ekhuni bara ta khara hoye jache amar! (Uffff by saying this you have lifted my spirits! Just by hearing you say that my cock has started to grow!). My mom simply giggled at the dirty comment. Acha ekta kotha! (OK, one more thing!), he continued, Ami toke bathroom theke berobar somoe majhe majhe ekta fekashe laal rong er bathrobe pore berote dekhi. Aaj raate setai pore thakis. Bhetore jano kichu na thake. Chinta koris na. Oto raate keu rastae thake na. Keu toke dekhbe na. Aar mone rakhis, amar bairer dorja kintu khola thakbe. Raate dekha hoche tahle! (On occasion, Ive seen you wearing a pink bathrobe when you come out of the bathroom. I want you to wear that tonight. Nothing else should be underneath. Dont worry. At that hour, no one is on the street. No one will see you. And just remember, my outside door will be open. Well meet up tonight!) With that being said, he cut the call without waiting for my mothers response.

To my surprise, she didnt dial back to say that she couldnt wear that ridiculous outfit outside the house. To be honest, it would be a huge risk if someone saw her leaving the house wearing just a bathrobe! But Shyam Uncle lived just next door and I dont sleep until at least 10:00 PM, so it should be safe enough.

I noticed that night my mom rushing to serve dinner and ensure that I go to sleep early. She was constantly nagging me to sleep by 10 oclock, making silly excuses like Tui roga hoye jachis eto deri te shuye shuye! (Your getting thinner everyday by sleeping so late!); and like Baba shunle rege jabe je ato raate shush! (If your father hears that you sleep so late, hell be very angry!). I didnt want her to lose this opportunity and I didnt want Shyam Uncle to be angry with me for delaying his big night with my very own mother! So, I decided to concede and went to my bedroom and locked the door at around 9:45! I could literally see the excitement on my moms face while I was trotting upstairs to my bedroom. She was glowing like a teenager who was about to lose her virginity to the man of her dreams! I shouldve been disgusted at that thought but I felt almost as excited (and horny) as my mom. For the first time, she was going to have sex with an outsider, of her own free will!

When I locked the door from the inside, I could hear her footsteps all over the house. I guess she was rushing to get ready for the big night. At around 10:30, I heard soft knock on my door. I didnt respond. Two more knocks later, I heard my moms footsteps moving away from the door. 10 minutes later, I heard the main door of the house open and shut abruptly. My limp cock twitched and rose to life in excitement as soon as that main door slammed shut. And then there was silence!

I knew my mom had left for this old perverts house. This pervert, who used to mean nothing to us, just a year ago. An old pervert who, only a year ago, my mom wouldve simply slapped right across the cheek if he had so much as leered at her with his hungry bloodshot eyes!

My cock rose in my pants, stretching against the material as I imagined the sexy lustful things that they might be doing in Uncle Shyams house, next door. I got up from my bed, gripping my now hard member with my right hand over my pants. I slowly tiptoed to my moms dressing room. Uncle Shyams bedroom was clearly visible from the window there and I hoped to catch some glimpses of their adulterous affair! I decided not to turn on the lights to avoid suspicion. However, when I finally reached the window, I noticed that Uncle Shyams bedroom window was closed shut! I was initially disappointed, but I waited for 10 minutes, in case I would get lucky. But then, when nothing happened I decided to go back to bed, my cock slowly becoming limp again. As I was about to leave, I saw something. Although the window was closed, the lights were still on in Uncle Shyams room and as a result, I could see shadows moving.

I saw the shadow of a man, the same height as the old pervert, standing completely naked  his cock standing in erection. As he stood there for a few seconds, a woman  roughly the shape of my mom  joined him. From her shadow, I could tell that she was also completely naked and the shadow of her massive milk tanks and bulging ass-cheeks stacking out so lewdly against her bosom and back was so tempting to watch. I stared with disbelief as I saw their bodies willingly meshed together and Uncle Shyam grabbed her ass cheeks fully with the palm of his hands and pulled her body tighter against his as he stooped down to kiss her! The shadows clearly depicted the slow rhythmic smooch that this old pervert was giving my mom and to my shock, she was responding back. Uncle Shyams face was all over hers, while his palms never gave up fondling her buttocks all through the kissing and licking. My moms hand was, however, gripped on his cock  stroking it plainly and slowly  as they continued to kiss. She was also rubbing her breasts over his chest, trying to excite both their nipples and propel their sexual drive to newer heights of abandon.

Soon, however, Uncle Shyam pulled her away from the window, leaving me no more chances to see what they were doing. My heart was pounding, restless and eager to see what was going on inside the old pot-bellied perverts house! After waiting for nearly 15 minutes, I decided to give up and retreated back to my room. My cock was still stiff as a lead pipe though! So I jacked off that night, thinking of the many ways Uncle Shyam was using my mom and the many ways she was enjoying it. I fell asleep after unloading a stream of thick gooey cum right inside my pants! As a result, that night I slept in the nude!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 07:35 PM