Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Ami jani ma. (I know, mom.), I told her.

Na, asol byapar ta janis na. Tui janis je tui howar por theke amar aar tor babar sharirik somporko prae shesh hoegechilo. Uni shudhu ekta chele cheyechilen je onar buro hoye jawar por onar byabsha dekhbe. Onar kache onar byabsha tai shob kichu. Tar opor uni napunsak. Biyer raateo amae thik moton jouno anondo dite paren ni. (No, you dont know the whole story. You know that after you were born, me and you Dads physical relationship almost completely ended. He just wanted a son who could look after his business after he was old and frailing. For him, his business is everything. And, on top of that, hes incapable of holding on longer. On the eve of our marriage even he wasnt able to satisfy my sexual desires.), she was almost about to cry, so I started rubbing her shoulder consolingly, Byabshar kaaje uni prae 365 din baire thakten. Bochore 2-3 baar asten ek shoptaher jonno, ebong sekhaneo amake shudhu bodhae ek raat I onar bhalobasha dekhaten. Prae 20 bochor dhore nijer sharirik khide abong thesta ke nijer modhe lukiye rekhechilam. Kintu ei Shyam Babu amae amar shei lukono khide ta abar jagiye tuleche. Amae khoma kore dis sona! Ami tor aparadhi. Nijer ma ke erom obosthae dekhte bodhae kono chelei chai na. (Hes out of town almost 365 days a year because of his business. He comes home only about 2-3 times every year and even then, he only makes love to me about once a week on those days. For almost 20 years, I have been hiding my physical hunger and thirst. But this Shyam Babu has brought out those hidden desires ten-fold. Please forgive me, sweetheart! Im your guilty-party. I know that watching your mom in that state is traumatic for nearly every son.) She had started crying now and so I wanted her to console her even more.

Chinta koro na, ma. Ami onno cheleder moton na. Ami bujhi je tomar sharirik chahida ache. Bishwash koro, byakti-gata-bhābē amar tate kono apotti nei. Aar ebar tumi jehutu jenei gecho je ami tomae dekhte pochondo kori, tahle amio aar andhakare thakte chai na! (Dont worry, mother. Im not like other sons. I understand that you have your own physical needs. Trust me, personally, I have no problems with it. And now that you know that I like watching you, then I trust that you will not keep me in the dark anymore!)

Now it was my moms turn to get shocked. Kisob bolchis sona! Tui tor ma ke erom bhabe roj raat e dhorshito hote dekhte parbi (What are you saying, dear! You want to watch your mom get banged every night)

Dhorshito kothae Tumi toh egulo enjoy o koro. (Why banged You seemed to enjoy it quite a bit.)

My sweet homely, conflicted mature mother didnt respond. Instead, she just hung her head low in shame.

Ekhon lojja peyo na, mummy. Ami jani tumi Papar proti anugata thakte chao, kintu nijer sarirer o kichu chahida thake eta tumi nijei shikar korecho. Amar tate kono apotti nei. (Dont feel embarrassed, mother. I know that you want to stay loyal to father, but you have to take care of your physical needs and that even you have admitted to. I have no problems with it.) While answering her i was watching her keenly. She was so provocative!

Tui bolte chaichis je tor mummy jodi roj raate kono bairer manush ke ghare niye ashe aar amader modhe kichu hoy tate tor kono apotti nei (Youre saying that if your mother brings strange men to the house every night and we end up doing something, then you have no problem with it), she asked while looking at me intently. I noticed that my mom was intentionally trying to avoid any taboo words. It was a cute attempt on her part and I enjoyed the fact that she was trying to stick to her values even now.

Apotti keno thakbe Ami ekhon boro hoyechi. Shob bujhi. Please, tumi amar jonno nijeke atke rekho na. (Why would I have a problem Im grown up now. I understand everything. Please, dont stop yourself because of me.)

Kintu, tor Papa (But your Dad), she asked timidly.

Tumi chinta koro na. Papa jobe asbe tobe dekha jaabe. Apatoto tumi tomar jeta iche tai koro. Amae niye chinta koro na. Ami Papa ke kichu bolbo na. (Dont worry. Well decide what to do when father comes back. For now, do what you want. Dont worry about me. Besides, Ive already told you that Im not saying anything to Papa.) My mom shook her head and internally smiled. Somewhere, deep inside, I think she was relieved that I was on her side. Acha, ebar onek bela hoye-jache. Please amae ektu khabar diyo. (Okay, its getting late. Please, can I have some lunch)

My mom was more than happy to and she quickly went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. I was happy and relieved too, now that everything was out in the open. So that meant that even if I caught my mom off-guard, I wouldnt have to act shocked or surprised or guilty. And even my mom could act more freely in front of me now and take more liberties with her many admirers. I decided to refrain from telling her about the cameras rigged throughout the house since I felt that it would be too much information for one day. Besides, I wasnt prepared for what to do if she asked me to take them out. Of course, Uncle Shyam wouldve been a factor. Im sure he wouldnt have let my mom force me to take them out. Anyways, a whole new set of adventures were going to start soon enough, in my family!

After that discussion with my sweet homely innocent mother, I noticed that she had oddly become more comfortable about what she wears around the house. Earlier she used to always wear modest nightgowns and sarees in the house, but now she was beginning to wear bolder clothes like sleeveless nightgowns. Even when she was going out, she was wearing tight tops/kurtis that accentuated her voluptuous curves perfectly. Her lower-wear had become even bolder as now she was wearing tight translucent leggings even while going out in the market causing the sabziwalas and hawkers to almost get an uninhibited view of her fair shapely legs and her panties. Few days after our discussion, she actually went out wearing a tight blue sleeveless kurti with white  nearly transparent  leggings, and her red elastic panty was clearly visible through the thin transparent material of the leggings. Even her boobs were so tightly pressed against the kurti that they looked like two massive footballs sticking out of her bosom and stretching against the fabric of the silky nighty. My jaw gaped open when I saw her in that dress, coming down the stairs. Even Haria  our servant  was shocked to see her dress like this and was desperately trying to hide his erection. My mom noticed that and simply smiled coyly as she went past him.

I realized that my moms attitude was gradually changing and now that she knew what sort of an incest-cuckold I was, she wasnt even afraid of showing herself off in front of me. I wondered how far this would go on. Uncle Shyam had been a big enabler in her transformation from a devoted wife and mother to a homely slut. However, two days ago, on a stormy night, Uncle Shyam called to give us some grim news.

Shikha darling, ekta khub baaje khobor ache. (Shikha darling, I have some bad news.), he said on the phone. I was listening to their conversation from the parallel connection, in the living room.

Keno Ki hoeche Apni ki abar amae apnar kono bondhur haathe beche diyechen ek raater jonno Apni janen oi obhigotta ta amar jonno koto manhanikar chilo Apni amar sathe sathe amar chelekeo apnar moton tharki baniye niyechen! Aar ki baje khobor deben apni, hain (Why What happened Are you planning to sell me off to one of your friends again, for one night Do you have any idea how humiliating that was for me Youve managed to even make my sweet innocent son a pervert just like you! What more bad news can you possibly have for me), she said, pretending to sound angry.

But Uncle Shyam was able to see right through the faade. Dhushh! Natok bondho kor! Tui nijeo janis je tor oi Negror barata nijer paripakka bheja tight gude nite koto bhalo legeche! Bajarer khankir moton aahhh-oohh korchili jokhon o toke chudchilo! Aar tor ki mone hoy amar kono dike nojor nei Tor ki monehoe ami dekhini je recent kotodin dhore tui esob tight ebong transparent jama-kapor pore bajare jachis! (Dhushhh! Stop your acting! You know how much you loved taking that Negros cock inside your mature tight wet pussy! You were moaning like bitch-in-heat when he was fucking you like a street-slut! And do you think I dont have eyes everywhere Do you think I didnt see you recently going to the market wearing those tight and transparent clothes!), my mom gave a huge gulp when she realized that this old pervert had been watching every move she was making. And why wouldnt he I was still supplying him with the recordings!

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 07:34 PM