Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
The old, hairy pervert grabbed her butt firmly and then stretched her plump butt-cheeks apart so he could see right into her crevice, while my mom pleaded to his humanity. P... please naaa! Ohhh, Naaaa! Na...Please k...koro na! ("P... please nooo! Ohhh, Nooosssa! No...Please d...don't!")

Uncle Shyam was in no mood to listen, however. He rubbed the entire length of his cock over her wet slit to get it ready and lube up to enter her ass. He then aimed towards her asshole and spilled out a thick blob of spit from his mouth, which unfortunately landed on sides of her butt. Undeterred, he scooped up the blob of spit with his two fingers and circled the edges of her anus. With his sloppy fingers, he began massaging in gentle motions over my moms tight anus but it was still shyly closed tight. Uhhh...Shyam Babu, please thamun! Uffff!! (Uhhh... Shyam Babu, please stop! Uffff!!"), she pleaded as she felt thick fingers pierce her body. By that time, Uncle Shyams middle finger had been hovering over my mothers asshole and soon, he plunged it in slowly. He was gathering a few millimetres of lubricated progress at a time.

Mmmmmmmmm!!!, my mom silently squirmed, with just over half of the tip of the perverts finger tightly gripped by her hungry asshole.

Kire, magi, bhalo lagche (So, slut, do you like it), he asked. My mom didnt respond. Instead, she just moaned. Haha! Ebar tor pod marbo dara! Raju, Vaseline ta ber kor! (Haha! Now Im ready to fuck your ass! Raju, bring out the Vaseline!), he yelled. As quick as a cat, Raju picked up his pants and brought out a small tube of Vaseline from the pocket. Taking a lump of the lumpy moist Vaseline, Uncle Shyam spread it generously on his still hard cock. It had an oily grip. He then took another lump of Vaseline and returned his left hand to her butt-cheek, spreading it widely and inching a glistening finger back to where the other was embedded. Once he was satisfying that they were all lubed up and ready for the event, he stood back stroking his cock and smiling, admiring the view of my moms glistening bum.

Wasting no additional time, Uncle Shyam stretched her arsehole as wide as possible, pushing his rock hard member into her opening. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!, my mom screamed in agony as this pervert penetrated her tight anus, P... please Shyam Babu, ah... ar na! (P... please Shyam Babu, n... no more!). Her face seemed to wince in pain.

Gradually Uncle Shyams penis inched closer inwards, pushing globs of vaseline out of my moms opening. Unrelenting, he pushed harder and deeper until finally with a satisfying grip, her anal muscles swallowed the head of his cock and gripped it like a vice. "Aahhh, Aaggghhhh!", she gave a groan of pain, satisfaction and pleasure. The old pervert readily pulled his foreskin a little further back to full appreciate how much my moms ass cheeks was enveloping his bulbous cock-head.

From there on, each movement was slow, deliberate and precise, all with the intention of inching his manhood further and further insider my mothers anal canal. Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!, my mom was wincing with each slow rhythmic motion inside her, whilst Uncle Shyam was barely trying to hide his ecstasy. As finally half of his penis had disappeared inside my moms tight ass, he started pounding her heavier and more deeply. The temptation to fuck her butt as aggressively as he might her pussy was too much for Uncle Shyam and so he started pounding it with light aggression slowly gaining further depths inside her.

NaaaaaaaaaaUffffffffffffNaaaaaaaaaaaaadhire please! (NoooooooooUffffffffffNooooooooo slowly please!), my mom moaned and groaned. I could see the pain on her face slowly transforming into pleasure.

Momentarily, Uncle Shyam would ease up before pounding my mom a little harder, a little faster and a little angrier. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Aoooowhhhhhhhh!!, she whimpered. Her groans of pleasure and pain were growing louder and rougher whilst she soon started spreading her cheeks with her own hands. Each time, the old pervert punctuated a rhythmic fuck with a deeper entrance she would grip the sofa sheets and wince a little harder.

Sensing that she was either losing herself to the moment or reaching a limit of pleasure and pain, the pot-bellied bastard grabbed her arms back by both wrists in one hand and her long dark hair in the other hand, pounding her ass as deeply and aggressively as he could, watching her eyes tear up whilst a secret part of me became even more aroused at what sexual pain she was enduring for this old perverted bastards pleasure. My cock was still wasnt fully erect and therefore I just watched with fading eyes as my mom got anally screwed by this old neighbor  this neighbor whom my mom wouldnt even look at on the streets when we would pass him, just a few months prior. Now this same person was fucking my mom in front of me while I jerked off and was also pimping her to strange black men and low-class guys like Raju. I smiled inwardly thinking how the times have changed!

Finally, as Uncle Shyams long, hard, brown cock disappeared in and out of my mothers fair round arse, he released her arms and hair, angrily grabbing both ass-cheeks before digging his manhood right up to the hilt whilst ejaculating gloriously into her deepest, darkest recesses coating her dark walls with his white warm cum. Uffffffffffff!, my mom sighed as well, as her love-juices too spilled from her vagina and on the sofa.

As the pot-bellied perverts cock twitched inside her, dribbling the last spurts of sperm into her ass, he smiled and looked down on her angelic face which was looking messy with tear stained mascara running down her face. When Uncle Shyam finally pulled out, his cock slid out of her with a soft wet sound. He then crashed on the floor on his back, too tired to do anything. Raju, on the other hand, climbed on to the side of sofa right beside my mom, gently grabbed my moms now exhausted limp body and they both laid back on the sofa, with my moms head on his chest. He then gently started caressing her breasts as they both nearly drifted off to sleep. Seeing them in such state, I smiled and too dozed off without even knowing it.

It had been such a sexy lust-filled night after all!

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 07:31 PM