Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 48

The Card Game - Final Fantasy: Part - 5 (Concluding Part)
Mmmmmm!!!, my sweet, homely slutty mother moaned as the big African brute softly grabbed her by the ass-cheeks with one massive hand and used his other hand to inch his middle finger inside her mature damp pussy, all while simultaneously continuing to suckle her massive right tit. He then abruptly pulled it back, feeling the stickiness of her wet snatch in his fingertips and again inserting it back inside making her moan softly.

At the same time, Raju  the milkman - had his tongue and teeth on my moms right nipple, sending shockwaves down to her sex, making her breathe in gasps. Mmmmm dhire please (Mmmmm slowly please.), she whimpered with her eyes closed and biting her lower lip. He gently guided my moms hand on his cock, and to my surprise, I saw her nervous fingers close around the shaft of his semi-hard member. She attempted to do the same with the big African, but his manhood was so big that she couldnt even close her hand around it. Having to improvise, she got a firm grip on it, letting her fingers tighten slightly on his throbbing rod and then she started to slide her hand upwards in a rhythmic motion.

I was getting so hard watching my mom service these two strange cocks while the two men played with her boobs and the African simultaneously fingered her pussy. Uncle Shyam sensed my horniness and proceeded to pump my cock even faster while I did the same to him. His cock was warm and made me feel so hot stroking it.

Mmmmmmm uffffff ami pagol hoejachi! (Mmmmm ufff Im going crazy!), she muttered as the big African brutes middle finger penetrated deep inside her aching pussy. In response, she moved with her both hands, pulling the outer sheath of their precious cock skin up and down. My eyes flicked up to the glistening piss-slit as more pre-cum started to ooze forth from the tip of their cocks as it slowly dripped down my mothers waiting fingers, making them sleek as she steadily stroked their hard members.

Soon, my mom was growing wild with sexual tension and began to move her hips on the big Africans middle finger to get more friction. Ahhhhh please themo na! (Ahhhhh please dont stop!), she groaned in pleasure, her body rearing close to a third orgasm. Although the brute didnt understand her language, he understood the language of passion and continued to speed up his middle finger, while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

HuhHuhHahHuhHahHuhHaaa!!!, she started to moan rapidly, her breathing intensifying. Owing to the excitement, she involuntarily upped the pace of her hand job. Raju peeled his mouth off her engorged nipple and laid back on the sofa as my moms stroking got faster and faster. Although the black man showed no signs of stopping, Rajus eyes seemed to be rolling at the back of his head and soon he couldnt bear it any longer.

Ohhhhhhh baba go!! (Ohhhhhhh my gosh!!), he moaned in pleasure as thick spurts of white semen flew from his cock and landed on his chest, stomach and scrotum, and also coated my moms fingers. He then fell flat on his back at the corner of the sofa, panting heavily.

But the black guy wasnt even close to getting done and neither was my mom. After two orgasms, her third one was bound to last a little longer. Seizing the opportunity, the African tried to pull his finger out of her wet twat, making a pop sound as it was released. As soon as he did that, my moms eyes opened up and she was looking accusingly at the brute, who was now staring down at her with hungry lust-filled eyes. Her nipples were now painfully erect through all the attention these two animals had been paying to them. Bar korle keno Please abar koro! Korte thako jotokhon na amar sharirik khide mitche! Please! (Why did you take it out Please do it again! Do it until my womanly desires are quenched! Please!), she was almost begging for him to put his finger back insider her aching cunt.

The big African just smiled and said, I dont know what youre saying, but I know what you want. But a bitch like you needs something more than a finger to satisfy her. He then straightened up, took his thick 9-inch penis in his hand, placed it at the entrance to my moms vagina, and started teasing her clit slowly.

Although my mom was horny, the sight of that huge manhood getting ready to enter her moist pussy scared her. Mmmmmm, please apnar ta onek boro! Please dhokaben na! Amar gud phete jabe! Please erom annay korben na! Pllleaaseee!!!(Mmmmm, please, yours is too big! Please dont put it in! My pussy will explode! Please dont do this cruelty! Pllleeeaaaseeee!!), my mom begged for him not to do it.

However, the big African brute was adamant. He wanted to tease her clit first though, make her crave it. He rubbed the bulbous head of his cock in her slit back and forth, soaking it with her juices. My cock expanded and contracted in Uncle Shyams fist as I saw my moms pussy lips open in anticipation, right before my eyes, even as she said no. From the side, I saw the milkman slowly springing back to life as he kneeled on the sofa, to my moms right, limp cock in hand. He started sucking her breasts and pulling her already tight nipples.

Once the tip of the Africans cock was glistening once again with my moms pussy juices, he pushed down slowly, sliding it into my mothers sex. Huuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!, my moms mouth gaped and she let out a huge gasp as this big brute penetrated her with his monster cock! I couldn't believe what was happening! I watched in amazement as her mature yet tight pussy stretched around this niggers girth, clutching it almost in a hug. My mom held herself there, her head fell back on the sofa and I watched as her body went into spasms having such a powerful orgasm with his monster member just entering her! She clutched Rajus head in sheer ecstasy and lust, his mouth suckling at her left breast.

"Damn, you're so tight, bitch!", he groaned. The African held her hips in place as my mom's body shook. He guided her hips up and I watched as her stretched pussy was pulled out as she rose up his long thick cock. I watched as more and more of his manhood made its way into her until he was halfway in.

Ahhhhhh! Ooooohhhh! Ahhhhhhh!, my mom groaned in both pleasure and pain, her white cunt juices coating the African's jet black cock every time he pulled his body up, only to push back into her, further on his dick, making her cream shoot out of her coating his balls.

The milkman gently lifted himself off the sofa and moved around the back, his limp cock in hand, which was already dripping with white sticky pre-cum. Raju moved so my mom could reach his cock with her mouth and as she took his cock deep into her mouth without hesitation, the big brute started to pump his cock into her tightly stretched twat faster and faster. His manhood was now halfway into my mothers aching pussy and going in deeper.

The big brute never slowed down his pumping, holding my mom tightly around the fleshy waistline of hers, until he slammed down on her hard as her love-canal started oozing cream. Aoooooowwwwhhhhhh!!, she screamed as her legs shot straight up in the air, spread wide. He was stretching my mom apart and filling her pussy like it had never been filled before! He began to ease back until his dick was almost completely out of her and then he would push forward going deeper with each thrust until I could literally hear his big dark balls smacking my mothers plump buttocks.

Ufffffffff! Hoffffff! Ufffff!, my mom gasped and her breathing turned heavy as this big brutes hips started moving faster and she tried to match every thrust  pushing her ass upward when this brute thrust downward. She let go of Rajus cock as she clutched the African's back, her legs involuntarily wrapped around the nigger's muscular waist as her entire body was shaking in lust. He slowed down just a little until my mom got her breath back and then he picked up the pace again but this time seemingly even more intense, slamming deeper and harder inside of her with each thrust. I thought my mom would black out. I knew that she had never felt anything like this and I couldn't believe this brutes stamina. He just kept going and my mom seemed to get louder and louder with the sofa squeaking and bouncing with the power of their sex. He had a wild crazed look in his eyes and was dripping with sweat as he pounded roughly into my sweet homely mother like some crazed animal. This was a different kind of sex than my mom had ever experienced with either Uncle Shyam or Haria or even the two brutes  Haripada and Bahadur!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 07:28 PM