Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 47

The Card Game - Final Fantasy: Part - 4
I couldnt believe what was going on right in front of my eyes. My sweet homely devoted mother was shivering and cumming on Uncle Shyams hand while bobs of spit and precum  from the African brute  were rolling down her smooth mature cheeksall of this right in front of her son, knowing full well that I was watching! She was exhausted by the orgasm and was resting her head on the Africans dark muscular lap. His black monster cock was glistening with her saliva and his own precum. At that moment, Uncle Shyam and the milkman exchanged knowing glances, and almost immediately, Raju stood up and helped my mother up and laid her on the nearby couch. Her eyes were closed and she was panting breathlessly. All three men now stood up and approached the sofa, making me realize that the fun and games were now over. They were finally going to fuck my mom! No, actually, they were going to gangbang her. My mom knew what was coming and she was too far gone now to object. She looked at me one last time and her eyes almost welled up in tears. I nodded my head to indicate to her that it was okay.

The African and the milkman came around the sides of the sofa, while Uncle Shyam resumed his kneeling position, right between my mothers legs. The milkman laid her back against the couch while Uncle Shyam spread her legs slightly. He was sitting by her feet and could see that her juices had soaked the narrow strip of material covering her pussy. He could also see a few strands of curly pubic hair escaping the gusset of her panties. As Uncle Shyams face approached her mature pussy, he sniffed and smelled the familiar odor of sweat, lady-cum and pee. He smiled deviously, loving the smell of a mature pussy and the smell of soiled panties.

The African, however, leaned down over my moms face while running his fingers over her dark curly hair. I though he was going to kiss her. But he had something far more sinister in mind. He spread her jaw with his thick sausage-like fingers, hocked up a pool of saliva in his mouth and let a big drip of that spit ooze out of his mouth. It clung to his thick dark lips lips for a moment before dropping directly into my mothers unwilling mouth. Swallow it!, the brute ordered. My mom appeared disgusted, but was too scared to disobey. So, with a great deal of reluctance, she swallowed this strangers spit while he smirked.

In the meantime, the milkman proceeded to take off the top half of her black French-maid dress. He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it away from her bosom. As soon as the top was off my moms body, Rajus eyes grew wide in amazement. The tight white satin bra was doing a great job pushing her massive 36DD boobs out of its enclosure. His hands were all over her now  running his fingers along the smooth curvature of her creamy cleavage, cupping her breasts over the satiny material of the bra and playing with the nipples that protruded through the material. My mom looked so exotic with her top completely open revealing her heavy bra-covered milk tanks and her skirt bunched up her waist, exposing her smooth chubby thighs and wet panties. The scene looked even more erotic with the three men giving her so much attention. My cock became rock-hard watching that scene and you can be sure that I was watching this intently!

Ahhhhhhhh!! Mmmmmmmmmm!!, soft sensual moans escaped her lips as these men molested her.

Uncle Shyam then slowly pulled down her soaked panties to her knees and then eventually down her ankles and then completely off. Now, my sweet homely mothers pussy was exposed in front of these three perverted men who wanted to fuck her until tomorrow. She had a full black pubic bush. It was magnificent to look at, beautiful even. Not able to control his urges any longer, the old pervert grabbed her thighs and grounded his face into her wet snatch.

Hahhhhhhh!!, my mom groaned and shook violently. Within seconds, the Africans mouth was on her, kissing her passionately. His face was so huge that I thought his lips would cover her entire mouth. But the brute was savoring every moment of the kiss. His lips were pressed tightly against hers, giving her no chance to reply. Instead of wasting energy trying to fight the big African off, she surprisingly returned his kisses with an intense vigor. He also placed his hand behind my mothers head and ran his fingers through her hair while exploring her mouth with his tongue. While they were kissing, blood started rushing to his massive cock, causing it to swell and poke against her fleshy midriff. Hmmm, youre a good kisser, bitch., the big man said as he peeled his lips from my moms. He then brought his lips back on her face, kissing and licking her pink cheeks, slowly moving on to her earlobes and gently biting them. My moms eyes were closed with lust and she began taking deep breaths in sexual ecstasy.

The milkman was awe-struck as with each deep breath, my moms massive jugs were rising and falling with each breath causing her to look even sexier. As my mom raised her arms to hold the Africans face and return his kisses with the same intense vigor, Raju found his opportunity and brought his face closer to her left armpit. She was exposing a big bush of sweaty hairs and right away, the milkman plunged his nose into her armpit. He took a deep breath inhaling all the musky odor of her feminine sweat and when he exhaled, his warm breath hit her armpit and she opened her mouth moaning, Ooooohhhhhh!!!. Not being able to control his lust, he opened his mouth and started licking the sweat drooling from her mature armpit, very slowly. The tickling caused my mom to shift uncomfortably on the sofa, but the African held her in place with his constant kissing and tongue lashing. At the same time, the brutes strong manly hands were enveloping her mature massive hooters, exploring them and fondling them strongly over her bra.

Meanwhile, Uncle Shyam pushed his face tight up into my mothers smelly crotch. Surprisingly, my mom also began grind her pussy against his mouth. She was definitely excited by all the attention she was getting from these three men and by the fact that all of this was being witnessed by her son. Heavily encouraged by her reaction, the old pervert slid his tongue in, feeling the pungent taste of her womanly juices. He lapped at her twat as if she were his lover. Right before she was about to orgasm, Uncle Shyam peeled himself off, causing my mom to grab his head in wanton lust and attempt to push his tongue back in her labia. But, the old pervert had other ideas. He removed my moms arm from over his head and then slid two fingers deep between her pussy lips. He just slid right in as if he had finger-fucked her a thousand times. Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm Unghhhhhh Uhhhhhhh!!!, she moaned. He was instantly able to hit her g-spot and as a result, my mom was screaming out in pleasure. He was also stroking her clit with his thumb at the same time, making the orgasm even more intense. The African brute just raised his face off of hers and watched intently at the contorted lust-filled expressions of her face.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!, she moaned louder as she hit her second orgasm of the night. Along with the orgasm came a hot stream of piss, right in the old perverts face. As Uncle Shyam proceeded to retreat, my mom straddled his balding head with her tree-trunk like legs and cradled her pussy on his mouth, unloading a full load of hot, salty piss. I was completely in shock!

As her orgasm subsided, my mom released Uncle Shyam from her leggy grasp and crashed on the sofa, panting as though she had just run a marathon. As she started to calm down, the pot-bellied pervert raised his head and stood up smiling, his hard member proudly swinging its approval. His face was soaked with her vaginal secretions and her load of hot piss. He looked towards me and sniggered even more.

Isshhhh dekhechis tor mummy amar mukh ta kerom bhijiye dilo Or gude ekhono prochur rosh ache.(Isshhhhh did you see how your mother drenched my face She still has a lot of juices inside her though.), he said, pointing to her glistening mature moist twat. My mom was too drained to chide Uncle Shyam over his derogatory comments and since my cock was rock solid owing to the live sex show happening in front of me, I just sat and stared as well.

The old pervert then began his slow approach towards me as Raju and the African continued to play with my moms luscious mature body. When he was near me, my heart started skipping a few beats. I was scared as to what he might do. He then took a chair and sat down right beside me. He then proceeded to remove my shirt and my pants. As I was wearing pyajams, it didnt take him very long to remove it and my 6 inch cock immediately sprang out. Nijer mummy ke dekh kerom aaram khacche amar dui guest der kaache! (Look how youre mom is enjoying her time with my two guests!), he said with an eerie smile. As he said this, I fixed my eyes on them as Uncle Shyam held my dick in his hand and started storking. He took my hand and put it over his hard manhood and I started doing the same, all while watching my sweet homely innocent mother being slowly subjected to abject depravity by these perverts!

The milkman had raised my moms left arm and rested it on the head of the sofa. The long curly hairs on her armpit were trickling with sweat and saliva. Raju moved closer to her  his face only an inch away from the hairs on her armpit - and stared hungrily at her hairy armpit that was glistening with sweat and his own saliva. My mom was panting heavily from exhaustion owing to her two recent orgasms, but the two guys didnt care. They were too horny to care!

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 06:46 PM