Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
As Shyam Uncle and the African brought their chaser closer together, my mom knelt down right in front of them, her body shivering in humiliation and anticipation. With one last ounce of self-respect, she pleaded, Please, erom korben na (Please, dont do this). But without saying another word, the big African wove his fingers into my mom's dark silky hair and brought his shaft to her lips. He then put one hand underneath his massive cock and started to stroke her pouty lips with the tip. There was no way to escape this treatment other than to comply with what they were doing. So, my mom found herself kissing his member in return, opening her lips slightly to kiss it as he pressed it against them. With embarrassment I looked on as my sweet homely innocent mother enveloped the tip of this strange black mans manhood in her lips, kissing it again and withdrawing before opening her mouth. Sticking out her tongue, she lathered his bulbous head with her saliva. After twirling her tongue around his cockhead a few times, she started stroking the nigger's shaft until it was as stiff as a pole. After he was fully standing at attention, the brute pushed a quarter of his cock into my mom's moist awaiting mouth. He let it rest in her mouth for a moment before pulling it almost all the way out and thrusting it back in again. My mom was taking it in, slowly sucking and pushing it with her tongue with a soft pop. Aahhhhhh!, the African brute groaned, as he felt her tongue licking the base of his cock.

From her expression, I could tell that my mom felt as if she had no choice, and was hoping this was all he was going to do as he pushed forward, the member enlarging in her mouth as she sucked it gently and played with it with her tongue. "Mmmdmmfsfmsmdmfmdsmmfdmfm!!!", she moaned as he pushed further, his engorged cock pressing down on her tongue now as the tip tickled against the back of her throat. She could feel the steadily growing pulsing, as she sucked in and out, feeling it growing as she dreaded the moment when he would explode into her. However, the Negro wanted to take it slow and savor the moment. Steadily, he picked up speed almost burying his whole cock in her mouth with each thrust. My mom was used to deepthroating  she had in fact done it so many times with so many different males by now. But, it was his girth she had to get used to. The black man's bratwurst was bigger around and her lips needed time to adjust. Once she adjusted, my sweet homely slutty mother held onto his lap and helped him guide his cock into her mouth, which surprised him since most women would normally want to take a monster cock like his a little easy at first. It didn't take long for him to get over the shock because he was hitting the back of her throat again in no time. My mom expertly used her bee-stung lips to massage the pervert's cock as it invaded her mouth.

Making the most of this opportunity, Uncle Shyam got off the chair and went down on his knees right behind my mom, and then lightly touched her waist under her skirt. My mom wanted to protest but she was so engrossed in pleasuring the Africans monster shaft that she chose to ignore Shyam Uncles naughtiness. Wasting no time, the pot-bellied pervert relieved my mom of her skimpy underwear, bringing it down to her creamy thighs. That was a sight to behold. The milkman, Uncle Shyam and I watched in awe at my moms engorged pussy lips and the way the pubic hair surrounding it was glistening with her love-juices. Once her panties were taken off, Shyam Uncle dove head first between her chubby thighs and ravished her cunt with his tongue. My mom shivered as she felt a jolt of ecstasy rip through her body as the old pervert devoured her pussy like it was his last meal. She tried pushing herself off of the brutes member, but the guy used his hands to hold her head in place as he was roughly fucking her mouth often making her gag. Bobs of spit rolled down the sides of her lips as her molestation by two perverts continued, and I believe the thought of that happening right in front of her son aroused her even more. Uncle Shyam gave her pussy a few more licks then sat up and used his fingers to fuck my mom's dripping wet tunnel. After a few minutes of sliding his fingers in and out, my moms body began to tense up as a result of her impending orgasm. The African brute slid out his cock from her mouth just so she doesnt bite on it out of sexual ecstasy. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!, she moaned, her eyes rolling back and her mouth gaping with lust. She then slammed her legs shut around his hand. With Uncle Shyams hand held firmly in place, my mom started coating his fingers with her nectar. After her orgasm subsided, she crashed onto her abusers lap and her body went limp for a minute.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 06:45 PM