Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Anyways, as the game rolled on, Raju and I won one point, and our opponents placed another Rs. 10 on the table. My mom was excited to see us winning. She was happy for not being subjected to the whims of these animalistic perverts. At the same time, however, Uncle Shyam and the African appeared as cool and composed as ever. On the next bid, the two perverts exchanged devious smiles. And thenthey won! The apparent disbelief and shock in my moms face was clearly evident. She knew that she was trapped and now had to do whatever these low-lives demanded of her. The Negro smiled ear to ear, showing his dirty yellow teeth. Alright sweetheart, as per our wager, now you have to do something for the both of us., he said, But, if Mr. Prasad doesnt mind, then for this round, Id like to have you all for myself! Shyam Babu nodded his approval as my mom gulped in fear.

Now, come to my side, sweet-cheeks!, he demanded.

My mom tried to shift her gaze toward me to see how I felt. But I just shook my head in embarrassment and also to hide my slight excitement because of the situation. As my sweet homely mother slowly walked between this big black brute, sitting spaciously on the chair, and the milkman, I could sense the wave of fear appearing like beads of sweat on her forehead. The brutes intense eyes were on her as she stood beside him, constantly surveying her mature womanly curves. Then, he placed his left hand on her smooth exposed thigh and my mom shivered at the touch. Slowly he began stroking her thighs openly as the rest of us looked on, our mouth gaping open and our tongues drooling. I tried not to show too much excitement, but what was happening was too much for my cock to handle. My mom put her hands in front and closed her eyes, letting this strange black man massage her in the most private of places. After a few seconds of that, he stood up  his six-foot frame towering over my mom as she stood stunned by his massive size. I want to feel you properly., he said and then proceeded to give my mother a hug. In reflex she put her arms up just as he was about to embrace her, thereby protecting her huge mammaries from getting crushed against this black mans muscular chest. I could see my mom struggling uncomfortably as this brutes hands began roaming her voluptuous backside. As he pulled her closer, my twitched backwards for a second after feeling him getting an erection against her belly. His hands dropped to her skirt-covered butt and she shifted again. For the audience, it was such an erotic and arousing sight to behold! Obviously, everyone could see his hands massaging her. He traced the outlines of my moms flimsy underwear with his fingers making her struggle, which unbeknownst to her, was causing her buttocks to jiggle in an erotic way, thereby giving us an even sexier show. He then whispered something in my moms ear, which caused her face to turn pale. Within seconds, the black pervert positioned one of his legs between hers, so that she could rub down onto it. And without hesitation, she slid down on his muscular leg, almost giving him a standing lap-dance. During the hugging, he felt all of her that was accessible outside her clothes. The rest of us were watching this intently. My mom tried not to object or pull away, but she tried not to encourage him too much, either. However, this monster needed no encouragement. His hands roamed freely over her hips and thighs. By now, when he wandered down from her hip, his hands going down the back and outside of her thigh to the hem of her skirt, and touching her bare chubby smooth legs. Also, he would occasionally sneak a finger or two under the skirt and move up her thigh. Still, she didn't object or pull away. She was too scared by his size and the intensity of his lust!

By now, the hard lump pressing against my moms fleshy midriff was clearly visible. His hands went under her skirt, to her plump ass, and were really pulling her into his erection. My mom shivered and shuffled her feet nervously. Then he went further. He pulled her skirt up in the back and wormed his hand between her legs, right up against her scanty panties. From the angle, we couldn't see exactly where the brutes hands were, but it was clear that they were under her skirt and on her plump butt-cheeks. When they turned around in the middle of the hugging, we were shocked to see what had happened. The skimpy panties that she had been wearing were already moist with juice flowing from her mature cunt. Never in my life had I seen anything remotely like this. My moms slit was clearly visible beneath the clinging fabric as a dark, wet line. Her labia seemed swollen and had even parted somewhat. I was stunned. Her body had betrayed her, and even though she was not ready to admit it, there was little doubt. This humiliating and domineering treatment the African brute had subjected my mother to, had caused an awakening of desires completely unknown to her.

Both Uncle Shyam and the young milkmans eyes were glowing with lust. Unable to resist, Raju stretched his arm out and used his forefinger to gently feel that wetness, right there in my moms sweet, little slit. She wanted to move away, but the uncivilized nigger held her in place with his hug. He tilted his head to the side, pushed her soft black hair up and exposed the light delicate skin of her neck. He was now gently kissing and nibbling at her neck. As he kissed and gnawed at the smooth creamy skin of her neck, I noticed my mother's body shiver with the building feeling of lust and pleasure. Mmmmmmm!!, small moans escaped her lips, as the pleasure built. Raju voluntarily was gently rubbing his coarse finger up and down her now soggy panties. Occasionally, as if in a trance, he would lift his hand to his face and let the pungent aroma of my moms sex assault his senses. It felt like a drug to him. Then, hed stuck his tongue out and lick the finger coated in her viscous fluid.

I was getting so hard and horny watching this that my cock wouldnt stop twitching. The milkman and this nigger were enjoying my moms voluptuous body and her mature womanly juices fervently. The only person, other than me, who was watching and drooling, was Uncle Shyam. I knew for sure that he was slowly getting excited, waiting for the right moment to pounce of my sweet homely mom. While, in the meantime, he was letting these animals play with her. Soon, however, the black mans torture came to an end and he sat down, his erection plainly visible over his jeans. He looked at me and smiled evilly, knowing full well that I had enjoyed what he was doing to my mom. My moms was ashamed to even look at me. Her expression was half-embarrassed and half-aroused. She seemed so confused.

Anyways, as the game rolled on, we lost another bid. It felt as though for the first two bids, these two bastards  Uncle Shyam and the African  were simply toying with me and my mom. I was pretty sure that Raju was in on all of it as well. When we lost that bid, both Uncle Shyam and the black man smiled at each other. Now, slut, youre gonna do something special for me and Mr. Prasad., he said with a wry grin. Then, they both pushed their chair backwards and started unzipping their pants. My mom was mortified, and even I was shocked at the level of depravity they were willing to put her through. We both knew what was coming and my mom was terrified of it.

As soon as they were done unzipping, both their massive hard-ons popped out of the tiny opening in an instant. Uncle Shyams cock was a good 7 inches hard, but the African brute was an entirely different story. His cock was huge  almost 9 inches in length and 4 inches in diameter. My eyes widened at the sight of the biggest member I had ever seen. My mom put her hand over her mouth in shock ad amazement. She looked at his engorged penis, hanging there like a giant branch of a tree.

Come on, stand between us and then kneel., he commanded. My mom appeared hesitant. But, Uncle Shyam said, Ki holo Shikha, bhoy pachis keno Chol boshe por matite! (What happened, Shikha Why are you scared Kneel down on the floor!) She had no choice. She was too scared to disobey both Shyam Uncle and the brutish Negro.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 19-06-2019, 06:44 PM